Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Aurilika » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Turbotowns wrote:No, the issue was Patricia was fine with me eating her, but immediately was like "What the fuck? Why are you eating her?"

Also... HOW is are those the Shower and cafeteria coords? they're both so close to the edges of the maps!

Also, I wish the randomizer(maybe a "stronger" randomizer?) delt all the way to 0% to 100%

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Will there be more genders in the future like dickgirls and herms

I could see only Bi's being okay with romance/sex with a herm, if a guy is straight or a girl is gay(for futa, reversed if you LOOK male, but have a pussy too, hmm, would they care then? thinking your a girl and finding out you have a penis would be a LOT more upsetting, than if you're a guy with a pussy behind your balls), and you get to "bed" them or you're nude in front of them(out in the open or at the showers), I could see them becoming upset and storming out as if you tried to eat them(though obviously with different dialog, and different relationship impact(they don't immediately hate your guts, they just instantly break up with you(or, if you never got that far, after learning what you "really are", they'll just refuse all romantic advances))).

-------------------------------------

OH! While in the customizer I just came up with an ADORABLE scenario, where we would get a cute meek and weak(but INCREDIBLY horny, but not remotely promiscuous, so she's lustful, but only for YOU) girlfriend that has vore capabilities, and a small or medium interest in eating people, but has like NO strength or voracity, and instead of attempting to eat someone herself(or eating you), you can catch meal FOR her, she waits in your, or her room, you have someone follow you, and then you work together to feed the weaker of you two(where you could get a meal on your own, or maybe you can't, and you two help each other hunt).

And, maybe, the logical extreme... in a tile with at least 3 people(with you obviously controlling one of those people), you can try to force feed one to the other(if the other is vore capable, of course), with them fighting back base on pred/prey willingness, and they're relationship with each other.

Ah, I was tired and missed that part, you're right, I'll make sure that doesn't happen.
I'm not sure how else to say it, but the world is currently 20x20, although not all of it is used, even in the expanded university version of the map.
Yeah, I guess I should add that. Right now I have it generally controlled so that it won't spawn really unfaithful people, or completely willing prey, but I guess I should make it an option to go to the extremes.
Well, there is a little bit of logic for learning about certain things that's a relic from Society, though right now it's only use is they'll tell someone their orientation if it's incompatible if they ask them when they're already friends. I.e. if a guy asked out a lesbian he was friends with, she'd let him know she was gay, and he wouldn't ask again, though that's extremely rare in practice. There might be more of those later, but I'm also tempted to just strip it out and let the AI know about that stuff in advance.
As for those more complicated interactions, that sounds like a good idea, eventually. That scenario does have a fun sort of appeal to it.

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:How long untill the next update

I'll probably release one that's mostly bug fixes and some minor changes on Saturday evening, but we'll see how it goes.

Caesar wrote:Right now, when someone ends up inside a stomach they pretty much become food added to the hunger indicator. It would be cool to see characters walking around with various stages of a big belly. Maybe to even interact with their prey if they're still alive.

Also, for some reason on my mac version, clicking on any save file seems to freeze the game.

Yeah, that part needs improvement, for one, just having the description, and also to make the text for that part less monotonous and more interesting, and probably lengthening the digestion, and giving an opportunity to still save someone after the swallowing finishes.
As for the freeze, does it just stop responding, or does it just not do anything? I can't test mac but hopefully I can narrow it down and eliminate it.

MadEnough wrote:A couple of suggestions, after playing it:
When you vore someone, only about 1 or 2 messages of them struggling or getting weaker appear before it's all absorbing messages. Could this be extended a bit for more of a chance to have them rescued/be rescued?
When you play a character being vored, you are stuck unable to do anything or switch characters until you are fully absorbed digested. Could players be free to change just after the character is fully swallowed instead?

A bug I noticed:
Sometimes on a load, all the action percentages freeze and will not change with success (at least visually). Doesn't matter which character is interacting with who.

On the whole, however, this game is incredible and very addictive. I love the AI implementation, and I know that as you refine this it's going to be even better. This is the most enjoyable game I've downloaded for quite some time, and I love Vore War as well as games like God Complex and Mysta's Myst Adventure.

Yes, I plan to make extend that section and add more interesting things to do, and better descriptions.
As for someone being eaten, that's partly so that you realize that you can't do anything, but I'll add a way to switch out in the middle, or prevent you from doing things without blocking the interface.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

SquishySofty wrote:I've actually tested it many times while playing the game. Yeah, the precentages and the relationship freezes when loading an existing save file. (Done it 4 times and still the same problem)

This made that click for me, what's probably happening is loading a game and you still have a character selected from the previous game, so I need to just have it select yourself on load. It's possible that doing something with that non-existent character messes up the simulation. That definitely gives me something to check into on that.

LordBitter wrote:Love this game so far, though my minecraft gf stopped talking to me after a while ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. (Probably got vored by someone while I was sleeping)

Yeah, I should probably add a master event log that keeps track of digestions or the like, so that you can check that if you wonder how things played out, at least until there's a better in game system for that, anyway.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:20 pm

Okay, here's the shenanigans happening to me after playing hours into the game. ❤

Spoiler: show
- You can cheat on people without consequences. (Only Kissing, Hugging, and flirting you can do on people aside your lover. I haven't tested having sex.)
- You can shower everywhere while nude, no matter where you go. (Unless if intended)
- Speaking of showers... I don't know how to replicate it, but after sex, you can't press the "continue" button while showering your dirty self.
- Third party can actually see someone getting devoured outside of their room, including the player.
- Misclicks: Getting sended into the menu accidentally via after the controlled character already dead. Or misclicking other orange text action like the break up button i do not want to do.
- You can't save your lover or a person when they're in their room, which is actually linked to why a third party can see everything.
- You're restricted to talk only one person, if there's more than one people talking to you. If there's group discussion, it would be like this: "You're in the middle of talking with Character, Character, and Character. Continue?"
- Witnessing an AI devouring an AI only repeats the first two lines on the entire vore sequence. While the player, if predator, have the full line. Except the player does not have the "Finished their prey" text at the end.
- Setting their sex drive over 50 via customization shows very tiny changes to the horniness via idle. From the entire run, it's always "None"
- There is a bug while speaking to other people while you have someone inside of your gut, but i'm not sure how to explain that.
- Apparently, you can "Unstuck" a character in their house by ordering them to follow you. If you're friended with them with high percents or if you're gambling with luck on your side getting them out. If they're at the negative, then you can manually control them to get them out. Think that's going to be fixed soon.
- Okay, so the ESC key worked in the menu screen, seeing the (Placeholders?) characters is already there upon loading up. I tried to save it and break the game, but it just gives me the error, haha.
- A little off topic, but in the near future, i was wondering if Endo-vore and saving customization is going to be implemented soon.
Last edited by SquishySofty on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 am

SquishySofty wrote:Okay, here's the shenanigans happening to me after playing hours into the game. ❤

- You can cheat on people without consequences. (Only Kissing, Hugging, and flirting you can do on people aside your lover. I haven't tested having sex.)
- You can shower everywhere while nude, no matter where you go. (Unless if intended)
- Speaking of showers... I don't know how to replicate it, but after sex, you can't press the "continue" button while showering your dirty self.
- Third party can actually see someone getting devoured outside of their room, including the player.
- Misclicks: Getting sended into the menu accidentally via after the controlled character already dead. Or misclicking other orange text action like the break up button i do not want to do.
- You can't save your lover or a person when they're in their room, which is actually linked to why a third party can see everything.
- You're restricted to talk only one person, if there's more than one people talking to you. If there's group discussion, it would be like this: "You're in the middle of talking with Character, Character, and Character. Continue?"
- Witnessing an AI devouring an AI only repeats the first two lines on the entire vore sequence. While the player, if predator, have the full line. Except the player does not have the "Finished their prey" text at the end.
- Setting their sex drive over 50 via customization shows very tiny changes to the horniness via idle. From the entire run, it's always "None"
- There is a bug while speaking to other people while you have someone inside of your gut, but i'm not sure how to explain that.
- Apparently, you can "Unstuck" a character in their house by ordering them to follow you. If you're friended with them with high percents or if you're gambling with luck on your side getting them out. If they're at the negative, there's no hope lmao.
- Okay, so the ESC key worked in the menu screen, seeing the (Placeholders?) characters is already there upon loading up. I tried to save it and break the game, but it just gives me the error, haha.
- A little off topic, but in the near future, i was wondering if Endo-vore and saving customization is going to be implemented soon.

I mentioned doing the whole follow-me to unstuck people thing back on page 1.

Turbotowns wrote:Oh, I'm REALLY excited to see where this goes! Though, possible bug: After getting the population down to 2, flirting with the last cutie, and fucking her, she went to her room, AND NEVER CAME OUT, I used the skip 200 button several times, and she eventually started starving(and getting tired despite being in her room), I had to go up to her room, and ask her to follow me(And then I fed myself to her). XD

What do you mean by saving customization? Customization saving?
Turbotowns
???

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 am

Turbotowns wrote:I mentioned doing the whole follow-me to unstuck people thing back on page 1.

Except the population doesn't matter (It happened at 12 population though)

Turbotowns wrote:What do you mean by saving customization?

It should be self explanatory, but probably in the near future it should be an option when you save your "Customs" in your character creator. Like setting all of your characters in Customs instead of Randomized.
And a side note, I always keep restarting trying to get "Large breasts" instead of getting "Small breasts" all the time :lol:
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:40 pm

The game is looking great so far Aurilika, if you want some help on the graphics front I could lend a hand, I have been helping Sulac on there game Monster Girl Rancher witch is also on this form so you can see some of what Ive done there. Im not very good at most digital art but I can do pixel art pretty well. If you just message me with a description of how you want something to look or an example image if you have one, then I can make some mock-up still or even full animations if you'd like.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:58 pm

SquishySofty wrote:And a side note, I always keep restarting trying to get "Large breasts" instead of getting "Small breasts" all the time :lol:

Right?! I wish I could customize my girl to have huge breasts, black hair, and green eyes.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:31 pm

Hm. Is there any parameters that need to be met for a prey to offer themselves as food to you??
or is that not implemented?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hm. Is there any parameters that need to be met for a prey to offer themselves as food to you??

Don't think that was implemented. I've actually attempted to do that many times when making myself a Predator build character, while my partner is a prey build character.
Turned out that they can't feed themselves to you, whether if it's forced or not.

And even in normal gameplay (Practically first impression of playing the game), it never occurs.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 pm

SquishySofty wrote:Okay, here's the shenanigans happening to me after playing hours into the game. ❤

- Apparently, you can "Unstuck" a character in their house by ordering them to follow you. If you're friended with them with high percents or if you're gambling with luck on your side getting them out. If they're at the negative, then you can manually control them to get them out. Think that's going to be fixed soon.

Right now only the sex actions are counted as cheating, and the feedback for that is quite severe. I suppose I need to make the smaller actions count as well, but perhaps at a less severe level.
I've got both of those shower bugs fixed for the next version
The reason that's visible is because the devouring act is considered loud enough, thanks to the sound component (That can be considered to be the person yelling for help).
Not really sure if there's a good way to address the misclicks other than asking for confirmation on anything that could be considered questionable.
Yeah, right now the logic is only set up for 1 to 1 actions, which does make it weird when 3 people are trying to talk to each other, that will probably be addressed in the future.
Will check out the devour text issue.
Horniness will probably be revamped at some point, but it currently works like this - At below 50% sex drive, horniness gradually falls every turn, at above 50% it gradually rises. It also rises on romantic actions and sex actions. If it gets above 80%, the character will try to find someone to have sex with or go masturbate.
Will check out the speaking bug, and the stuck thing is also fixed for the next patch.
It seemed to work when I saved it (I actually didn't think that the old placeholder scenario could be stumbled on), but I disabled the escape menu for the main menu screens, because there's no need for it.
Endo and saving customization are going to be a little ways off, but probably within the first few content patches, I'm still not sure what the content in the first content patch would be.
WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:The game is looking great so far Aurilika, if you want some help on the graphics front I could lend a hand, I have been helping Sulac on there game Monster Girl Rancher witch is also on this form so you can see some of what Ive done there. Im not very good at most digital art but I can do pixel art pretty well. If you just message me with a description of how you want something to look or an example image if you have one, then I can make some mock-up still or even full animations if you'd like.

Thank you. I'm still not sure what I want to do on the graphics front, there probably will be some eventually, but I don't want to get to the point where graphics are limiting what features can be added. I'll probably wait until I get a stabler idea of what will be in the game before I start in too much on graphics. Plus the heavy amount of graphics in vore war kind of wore me down a bit on that front, so I'm still trying to cool off from that burnout.
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hm. Is there any parameters that need to be met for a prey to offer themselves as food to you??

The actual offering mechanic is not currently used by the ai as it was one of the last things I added, but units with over 70% prey willingness act as willing, and won't fight back, have different messages, others won't save them and preds will eat them even in public. If they offered themselves as prey, all the fully willing preds would be gone very quickly.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:42 am

I guess more slutty people won't care if YOU cheat on them because they sleep around themselves?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 am

Well can set it that specific parameters need to be met. Like say, going out, romantic interest level, etc....
truly make the offering romantic.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NinTheFolf » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Any game where I can run around eating everyone is fun :9, really curious to see how this changes and grows~

Most of the bugs I've seen have been said already, but one of the stranger ones I saw is if you don't give characters a last name and there's multiple on a single spot? You can only select the last person in the list.
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:24 pm

This is a lot of fun so far, I'm eager to see the interactions become more elaborate.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nyabulon » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:36 pm

I really like this game! Hope to see it continue. :-D

Note: I've had the bug where percentages stop changing as well (pretty consistently happens eventually. I've been using 12 people).
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Mustbebetween wrote:I've had the bug where percentages stop changing as well (pretty consistently happens eventually. I've been using 12 people).

It's already confirmed by earlier posts, but this likely happened when you load an existing save file.
You can only start up a fresh game all the way until the end with no loading (I've even set up the same 12 people as well). Then you'll have no problems with your percentages/relationship not functioning. :-D

Though, i can't wait until there's going to be the next build.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:46 am

Turbotowns wrote:I guess more slutty people won't care if YOU cheat on them because they sleep around themselves?

That's correct, though that may eventually change. Below 40% they care, above 40% they don't in either direction. Right now it's kind of a combined sex willingness / cheat willingness / body/sex visibility (they'll want sex to be in private if it's below 40%, above 80% they don't care if they're naked in public, etc.) stat so it will probably eventually probably be broken up into separate stats

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Well can set it that specific parameters need to be met. Like say, going out, romantic interest level, etc....
truly make the offering romantic.

Yeah, that's true. I'll probably get that part in there when non-fatal vore makes it in, though really willing people offering it even when they know it would be their end would still make sense.

NinTheFolf wrote:Any game where I can run around eating everyone is fun :9, really curious to see how this changes and grows~
Most of the bugs I've seen have been said already, but one of the stranger ones I saw is if you don't give characters a last name and there's multiple on a single spot? You can only select the last person in the list.

Thank you!
Yeah, that's because it expects to have a last name, just in case there are any duplicates for first names it can tell them apart. I may end up redesigning that a bit, or letting it use first name only if there's no last name.

ShadowedFigure wrote:This is a lot of fun so far, I'm eager to see the interactions become more elaborate.

Thank you, it will eventually get there, as making it feel more believable is an eventual goal.

SquishySofty wrote:Though, i can't wait until there's going to be the next build.

Well, I was going to put out a bug fix and minor feature release 1A tonight, but didn't quite make it. I should be able to put it out tomorrow. That should fix all of the issues I know about, including some minor features like a better way to keep track of individuals than hovering around looking for them, or an option to see all of the events that happen regardless of whether they are in visual/sound range of your character. That should give a solid base for me to start working on the first proper content patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Absentia » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:38 am

Well there's anything I've learnt about you, it is that you have an uncanny ability to not only expand on basic mechanics, but take them to a level that no one expected lol
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby FinalWolfZX » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:15 am

I gotta admit, As far as first versions go, I'm already blown away! One small note for future builds though is that the 'Skip 200' button occasionally ends the game (for your controlled character) because they were eaten. Perhaps in later builds if there was a way to get it to detect when the controlled char enters the 'being eaten' phase and stops there to let you see it play out. I'll admit that I know very little about coding games, so I'm in no way sure if that'd be difficult, but it was one thing that came to mind. I'm exited to see how this game grows and evolves, so expect me to check in every now and again~! :wink:
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Postby e2s86 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 am

If you're going to have Cock Vore & Unbirth in the game :gulp:
I can suggest that you can do if you do Cockvore or Unbirth (example :you cockvore someone and carry around him/her and then have sex with someone and shoot him/her into the one you have sex with- Unbirth works the same way) (balls to vagina/ass/stomach or vagina to balls/stomach ) :oops:
or just melting the Prey in the pussy/balls ^^;
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:20 pm

e2s86 wrote:If you're going to have Cock Vore & Unbirth in the game :gulp:
I can suggest that you can do if you do Cockvore or Unbirth (example :you cockvore someone and carry around him/her and then have sex with someone and shoot him/her into the one you have sex with- Unbirth works the same way) (balls to vagina/ass/stomach or vagina to balls/stomach ) :oops:
or just melting the Prey in the pussy/balls ^^;

Yes please!
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game