Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.61 update! 30th Sept

Postby BUMBLING » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:53 pm

so glad you are still working on this game. :)
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:28 pm

I would like to ask about the missing scene with Deve (the one in the tower) and will we have a save Hera (guild trainer) quest if we go for a pred only playthrough ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am

Azirovka wrote:I would like to ask about the missing scene with Deve (the one in the tower) and will we have a save Hera (guild trainer) quest if we go for a pred only playthrough ?

I completely forgot about that unfinished branch! I'll get to it eventually.
As for Hera, I have no current plans for that. ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 pm

mysta wrote:
Azirovka wrote:I would like to ask about the missing scene with Deve (the one in the tower) and will we have a save Hera (guild trainer) quest if we go for a pred only playthrough ?

Mysta

Shame about Hera, I wonder how the guild quests will turn out in a pred only route (if you decide to make one it).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Azirovka wrote:
mysta wrote:

Mysta

Shame about Hera, I wonder how the guild quests will turn out in a pred only route (if you decide to make one it).

Real shame. The best girl seem to be rewarded basically throughout the entire guild run. There also the shame that no matter what we do, whenever we get eaten by the "forgetful" girl, we get digested. I would really like to just spend the night in her ass without being digested the next day. Heck, if there is a way, I want the brat girl to be eaten by her ass! Don't know how but really want the brat to be the prey once. Also, more prey scenes where we are just trapped in the ads or no?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Unza » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:29 am

is ther any way to brefriend the naga princess? as each time i get to the scene inside the slime girl the princess just leaves me to digest inside her? and how do i trigger the scene with elise inside the guild all i get from her is how am i alive?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Unza wrote:is ther any way to brefriend the naga princess? as each time i get to the scene inside the slime girl the princess just leaves me to digest inside her? and how do i trigger the scene with elise inside the guild all i get from her is how am i alive?

The naga is easy 1)eat her 2) let her out and dont be a bitch with her 3) ask her to let you out aaaaaaaaaaaaand you are BFFs. Now when the slime catches you the princess will save your ass (if you talk to her).
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.62 update! 22nd Nov.

Postby mysta » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:58 am

Heya, New release!
Get it here:
https://mega.nz/#!GxAnDA7Q!JNKBACib6CHV ... qKzzWXIOOw

New stuff is all around the arena, the area you access after it and retrieving your regen node as well as the poll winning scene in the centaur fortress
Spoiler: show
Access to the Glalactic alliance base (It's a little sparse at the moment I'm afraid, but there's a few people to talk to), scene if you chicken out at the altar (2 minor variations), scene in the Amusosphere, poll winner scene at the centaur fortress (3 mixed variations). Also there is now the ability to retrieve your regen node from the arena via a couple of means, and another route to to escape the arena shrunken via the champion (but still getting hitched). Also, added some 0 regen or melted node game overs to deal with the new node-in-possession 'mechanic'.

Next update I'll probably look back at doing some guild storyline progress etc. Though I may also add some minor bits and pieces (interactions, maybe one scene) in the new area.

Enjoy!

Mysta

P.S. I'm still looking for background music and sfx inconsistencies so if you see any lapse from normal (music fading/quieting, internal sfx, burping, pleasure, disposal sounds etc.) or just any jarring sfx moments do mention them so I can sort them out. I know sfx aren't a priority, but they should at least not detract from the experience!

P.P.S. Here's an invite to the non-patron discord channel if you want to ask your peers my content related questions https://discord.gg/3HGt8N6
I might respond on there occasionally too! (though my priority will be to the patrons' channel)
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 am

Anyone know which scene this image is from? I'm either extremely stupid or just forgetful as hell because I just can't seem to find it in-game.

Also, a minor bug report:
Spoiler: show
After politely declining to become prostitute curves inside of the new (pre-)arena hub area, her picture stays on the screen.
Attachments
Stomach inside dig.png
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:27 am

Is it just me or do the robots in the arena block the tight escape route (if you take part in it again).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:11 pm

I'm having the same issue
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby HollowSnack » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Azirovka wrote:Is it just me or do the robots in the arena block the tight escape route (if you take part in it again).

same here; this bug is actually quite irritating so I hope it is fixed as soon as possible.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby LPWolfiLP » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:29 pm

why do old save works not work anymore o: ?
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:48 pm

LPWolfiLP wrote:why do old save works not work anymore o: ?

They do work, though. You simply copy the 'save' folder from inside the 'www' folder of the old version into the 'www' folder of the newer version, and voila, your saves have been transferred.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby LPWolfiLP » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Doesnt work for me x3
Well I just replay the game then :v
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:01 pm

LPWolfiLP wrote:Doesnt work for me x3
Well I just replay the game then :v

How do you mean it doesn't work? Do you get an error message while starting the game? Do the saves not appear in your save/load screen? I'll need some more details if I'm to help you with the saves, friend.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby LPWolfiLP » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:16 am

It's fine x3
Already replayed the game xD
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:24 am

LPWolfiLP wrote:It's fine x3
Already replayed the game xD

Well yeah, I figured you would (lol), but what if the same problem arises with the next version? That's why I wanted to help you so if it happened again you would know what to do. Although replaying the game is actually a good way to keep yourself immersed with and relive the story again so I guess it isn't that bad an option either.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:53 am

Is the browser version going to be updated or is it there to be like a demo?
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby hydranoid2009 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:19 pm

Is there any way to get eaten by the floating arena owner? the one that AV's the ninja duo? Inside the arena even after escaping the champion's bowels she says beat the champion first, then outside the arena she seems to not have anything

Also is the house of pleasures scene the last one with the pink haired bully girl? I've seen the two where you get into the guild, the digestion survival training, and the one if you take the brothel job. is there anything more with her?
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game