Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V26A

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Erm... Circle IS working on their mod, right?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Just realized I hadn't rounded up questions lately.
carlj wrote:Nice update! Here's a minor bug: The new outfit for the Equines (the one that looks like a latex suit) doesn't have a belly sprite when the stomach is too big, it'll stop expanding and you'll see the flashy belly sprite under it, it's very notable with the Selicia belly sprite.

Okay, I'll have to do some experimenting with that, it's the only race that attempted to go for a complete cover of the belly at all the normal sizes. I guess I should just have it vanish when it exceeds the maximum size of the covering, otherwise there's no way it can match the flexible sizes or Selicia sizes.
HealthyBanana wrote:IDK if anyone said this or not but I think the adding traits to Male, Female, and Herm in the Content settings is not working. I have tried to put different sizes for each one and the only one that seems to work is the leader option. I have tried multiple times by re-entering the trait, saving it, and recreating the worlds. I don't think its the trait because I have tried a different size for the leader and it worked. I am not sure if it is just me messing up or not.

I'll check it out and make sure it's fixed for the next patch.
Turbotowns wrote:Erm... Circle IS working on their mod, right?

I'm not sure.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PotatoFarmer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:47 pm

Working on wrapping up the ol dew sprite project that I've left sitting around for a while now. Still finishing the large belly sprites, then after that just gotta tweak the ol body sprites and st00f

PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:48 am

Can I make a little feature request for this game? Something for the cheat menu. Forced defection. Basically, force a unit in tactical to change side. Can such a thing be added?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:51 am

PotatoFarmer wrote:Working on wrapping up the ol dew sprite project that I've left sitting around for a while now. Still finishing the large belly sprites, then after that just gotta tweak the ol body sprites and st00f

[ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526621742190297108/642208359608745994/Progress.jpg ]

Oh HEL-LO! I can't wait for these SUPER CUTIES to be released!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:01 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Can I make a little feature request for this game? Something for the cheat menu. Forced defection. Basically, force a unit in tactical to change side. Can such a thing be added?

Yeah, that would be relatively simple to add because the functionality already basically exists for the defections. I'm guessing the best place to put that would be into the unit editor, just a 'switch to other side' button, though it wouldn't behave exactly how you expected during a battle with 3 sides (like if your army is attacked in an ally's city), but that's rare enough that's it's probably not a big issue.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:53 am

A battle with three sides... I didn't even know that was possible ^_^ .
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:22 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:A battle with three sides... I didn't even know that was possible ^_^ .

Well, it wasn't originally designed for that and it's a rare occurance so it shortcuts a bit. If either of defender army or the garrison owner is a player, the player controls them both as one side, otherwise the AI controls them as the same side. So you could theoretically throw your allies to the front lines, but they're your ally so you're somewhat expected to have their interests in mind too. >.>
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy89 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:53 am

Got to say I'm enjoying the game a lot more than it 'appeared' I would. The amount of variety of what you can do to tailor YOUR experience of what you want to see and do is well done; the 'Map Editor' has especially caught my attention.
I do have some nitpicks though: like no picture example in the 'Race Editor' with so many races and creatures with their weird names It can be hard to remember what-is-what so I think an example image whilst editing would be a good quality-of-life addition.
Suggestion 1: When creating a new world (Create Strategic) the option to establish the enemies and/or allies of the races involved in that world before starting I think would be cool to see.
Suggestion 2: a Food chain, personally I'd like to lock out certain races from eating one another, like the Lamia, Scylla, and Slime, but all of them are preyed upon by Dragons.
And that's all I got to rant about, for now, I'll be keeping this game in mind for the future keep up the good work.
SomeGuy89
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 am

It'd be nice if the innate spells we can give races showed up in the tooltips(the info on the left), and why isn't fireball an option?

SomeGuy89 wrote:Got to say I'm enjoying the game a lot more than it 'appeared' I would. The amount of variety of what you can do to tailor YOUR experience of what you want to see and do is well done; the 'Map Editor' has especially caught my attention.
I do have some nitpicks though: like no picture example in the 'Race Editor' with so many races and creatures with their weird names It can be hard to remember what-is-what so I think an example image whilst editing would be a good quality-of-life addition.
Suggestion 1: When creating a new world (Create Strategic) the option to establish the enemies and/or allies of the races involved in that world before starting I think would be cool to see.
Suggestion 2: a Food chain, personally I'd like to lock out certain races from eating one another, like the Lamia, Scylla, and Slime, but all of them are preyed upon by Dragons.
And that's all I got to rant about, for now, I'll be keeping this game in mind for the future keep up the good work.

for suggestion 1, you can already set the teams, and thus enemies and allies.
Turbotowns
???

Postby carlj » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:01 pm

PotatoFarmer wrote:Working on wrapping up the ol dew sprite project that I've left sitting around for a while now. Still finishing the large belly sprites, then after that just gotta tweak the ol body sprites and st00f

[ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526621742190297108/642208359608745994/Progress.jpg ]

It's nice to have more races added, but i have one question: Where the centaurs at? I thought someone was working on them?
Anyway keep up the good work!
carlj
Participator

Postby SomeGuy89 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It'd be nice if the innate spells we can give races showed up in the tooltips(the info on the left), and why isn't fireball an option?

SomeGuy89 wrote:Got to say I'm enjoying the game a lot more than it 'appeared' I would. The amount of variety of what you can do to tailor YOUR experience of what you want to see and do is well done; the 'Map Editor' has especially caught my attention.

for suggestion 1, you can already set the teams, and thus enemies and allies.
I didn't notice that, Thanks! :D
SomeGuy89
New to the forum

Postby Micadi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 am

I've stumbled upon this game a few days ago, didn't expect much, but ended up being more than positively surprised by it. I enjoy it so much that I'm actually considering contributing to it, if possible. Or to put it in simpler terms, mod it and create new races for it.

I don't have any experience with Unity though and the most when it comes to graphical stuff I've done in the past was making simple icons, but I have both time and will to learn and I finished mod projects in the past that took hundreds hours to complete, so unless I end up really sucking at this I'm positive that I will be able to finish whatever I would start here.

That being said, considering that there are people actively modding this game here could I ask for links to necessary programs / helpful guides either via pm or as a reply to this post? I simply want to know how to get started.

As for what I exactly have in mind...

At first I considered either alraune or arachne/driders but I fear those projects would be way too ambitious for starters, so I'm currently thinking about bee/hornet race. This is pure speculation on my part but I would most likely simply paint bees over existing sprites in gimp (if its possible to extract them from the game somehow) to get basic shapes right. I thought about giving them a simple idle animation like some monsters have (to simulate hovering in the air) but I don't know is it feasible since I don't recall any playable races having idle animations. As to how to make them unique, I guess I would give them an ability "stinger" - either one time use per battle high damage melee attack, or slight chance to poison enemies upon melee attack - whatever is possible in this game engine.
Micadi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:04 am

It'd be nice if the message telling us what happens between the AI empires... DIDN'T go away after a while(it's not like it pauses the game like the events for the human controlled empires).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:20 am

Micadi wrote:I've stumbled upon this game a few days ago, didn't expect much, but ended up being more than positively surprised by it. I enjoy it so much that I'm actually considering contributing to it, if possible. Or to put it in simpler terms, mod it and create new races for it.

I don't have any experience with Unity though and the most when it comes to graphical stuff I've done in the past was making simple icons, but I have both time and will to learn and I finished mod projects in the past that took hundreds hours to complete, so unless I end up really sucking at this I'm positive that I will be able to finish whatever I would start here.

That being said, considering that there are people actively modding this game here could I ask for links to necessary programs / helpful guides either via pm or as a reply to this post? I simply want to know how to get started.

As for what I exactly have in mind...

At first I considered either alraune or arachne/driders but I fear those projects would be way too ambitious for starters, so I'm currently thinking about bee/hornet race. This is pure speculation on my part but I would most likely simply paint bees over existing sprites in gimp (if its possible to extract them from the game somehow) to get basic shapes right. I thought about giving them a simple idle animation like some monsters have (to simulate hovering in the air) but I don't know is it feasible since I don't recall any playable races having idle animations. As to how to make them unique, I guess I would give them an ability "stinger" - either one time use per battle high damage melee attack, or slight chance to poison enemies upon melee attack - whatever is possible in this game engine.

The new race ideas you have sound good!
Younger99
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:17 am

I too would LOVE some bee girls!

Also, graphical bug report, with, what else? The Slime Queen. XD
Cock vore gives her an extra pair behind her cock, UNDER the balls ALREADY there.
dual balled.PNG
dual balled.PNG (21.4 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
Turbotowns
???

Postby Micadi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 am

Well, I would love to make them, but as I stated before, I don't really know where to start here. That's why I'm hoping someone could point me in right direction (considering there are people actively working on this game here).
All the games which I were modding in the past either had extensive guides/modding tools (Unreal Engine games) or were relatively simple and clear cut (Clausewitz engine games). I don't really know much about Unity and don't really know what even search for. But this is exactly why I would like to try this out, a completely refreshing new experience.
Micadi
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Micadi wrote:Well, I would love to make them, but as I stated before, I don't really know where to start here. That's why I'm hoping someone could point me in right direction (considering there are people actively working on this game here).
All the games which I were modding in the past either had extensive guides/modding tools (Unreal Engine games) or were relatively simple and clear cut (Clausewitz engine games). I don't really know much about Unity and don't really know what even search for. But this is exactly why I would like to try this out, a completely refreshing new experience.

I can give u some advice about sprites as I made the equine sprites. Also there are races that have idle animations so that is not impossible.
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby Micadi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 pm

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:
I can give u some advice about sprites as I made the equine sprites. Also there are races that have idle animations so that is not impossible.

Sure, this will be a good start. Big thanks. PM me away once you have time for this.
Last edited by Micadi on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micadi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:48 pm

Oh, er, When the fairies reclaimed a bunny village(both should be team 1), it kept it under it's control, rather than give it back(is it because diplomacy is on?).

EDIT: Might actually be because the population was exhausted from prior invaders.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game