Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby BeGad » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:31 am

Hate to be the annoying noobie here - im not too familiar with Fallout or modding in general.

I got to this step

"start Bodyslide and customise your female body. Save the preset you made"

But when I go to Bodyslide, its just blank - no sliders, no nothing, clicking on things doesn't do anything. Is there something I'm missing?
BeGad
---

Postby Horatius Horatio » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:20 am

Do you use a Mod Manager? If so, ensure that Bodyslide is executing in the correct directory.

E.G.

Target - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe

Start in - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide

So the same directory as any mods are deployed, otherwise you won't see anything.
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby kdb1031 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:58 am

I downloaded the mod and survival mode part and went to basement in Concord. Drank the acid, picked up items and holotape and turned on settings but for some reason I can't seem to devour anyone with any of the items given? Tried on all manner of hostile and friendly npc and besides damaging hostiles it's not doing anything besides stomach growls. Can anyone help?

*Edit- I may retract this question, was able to after some console commands devour a few settlers by mistake but had saved before. Still trying to figure out how to do combat vore for raiders but I figure that will be with more levels.
Froyo for my bro yo
kdb1031
New to the forum

Postby mojaveraider » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:12 pm

Has anyone tried modding using the setscale commands?
https://www.facebook.com/sharon.cassidy.010486
mojaveraider
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gat » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 am

Happy to see this is still running, well done guys :)

When I made my original version of Fallout Vore I tried to make it so that the community could easily pick up where I left if in case I dissapeared (life troubles hopefully over now).
Did that work out? Was the scripting commented properly to figure everything out? Was everything modular enough?

Apologies for vanishing. Was a weird time in my life.
In the meantime I have been working on several vore based products in UE4. I should be posting about that pretty soon.

kdb1031 wrote:I downloaded the mod and survival mode part and went to basement in Concord. Drank the acid, picked up items and holotape and turned on settings but for some reason I can't seem to devour anyone with any of the items given? Tried on all manner of hostile and friendly npc and besides damaging hostiles it's not doing anything besides stomach growls. Can anyone help?

Did you toggle vore to be on?
You need to set in the holotape if males or females or both can vore. by default both are off since I didnt want to make people feel like they were less important because their vore preference is not the default.
Gat
Participator

Postby kdb1031 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 am

I did at the time yes. Briala was also not there the first time so I disabled the mod for a few in game days and reloaded it and she was back. Was able to regurgitate prey as wanted but had ability to talk about vore with settlers and others but suddenly not anymore so I can't persuade anyone to eat me or let me eat them.
Also somehow at the time I had eaten a person but was unable to digest it for a good 20/30 minutes play time but was unable to regurgitate or digest them and when tried to sleep got woken up by them trying to escape. Hasn't happened since reload but was initial problem

Also what does Belly gear do? Some of it I get like the multiprey giant stomach one but the others I can see any changes
Froyo for my bro yo
kdb1031
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:16 am

kdb1031 wrote:
Also what does Belly gear do? Some of it I get like the multiprey giant stomach one but the others I can see any changes

belly gear doesnt do a thing by itself, it''s just there so you can equip npc's or yourself with permanent bellies.
If you equip them though that can override the running digestion script. Technically a bug but possibly useful in his case.
Gat
Participator

Postby kdb1031 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Running into same issue again, made it much further this time. Stomach is full of deceased prey but unable to digest or regurgitate them even with commands. Gonna hard reset the mod I guess to get working again
Froyo for my bro yo
kdb1031
New to the forum

Postby Sprankle » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:37 am

So how does cloth ripping work? Does it need to be non CBBE?
Sprankle
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am

There’s a 50% chance your clothes are unequipped
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Lenny » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:19 pm

First timer on Fallout 4 mods here

The mod itself does not seem to activate, I do not get a holotape, nor does the basement exist. I do have the vore specific slider options in the slider mod and they are recognized by the game but no gameplay elements seem to be recognized. Installed the data folder into the respective Fallout 4 data order and did every step mentioned in the install directory without a problem up until the point where you are supposed to view the holotape.
Lenny
New to the forum

Postby Bunny » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:40 pm

Could someone post updated instructions on how to batch build with the BodySlide tool? It has since been updated since this mod was released and the interface is a little different now. My current problem is that bellies don't show up in clothing.
Bunny
New to the forum

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:19 am

Okay, so I made a quick and dirty patch for the Vulpine race.

Not sure if this has been done before, but anyway. Made a lazy texture edit to give the belly fur, and a slightly less lazy normal map so it actually looks like there's hair instead of just it being painted on.

If anyone wants to make a better texture, just send it to me and I can update the map, but it looks good enough to my eyes for now.

Well, here's the download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wwcVo ... WPtN-wnJ-5

Edit: Here's a version with white fur, which in my opinion better suits it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iudk6 ... 7ZouoGBhlA
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoniXX » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:25 am

I have some strange problem, I do not work perks to increase the capacity of the stomach, all the perks I pumped, but when you try to talk about vore with the NTC, I display the dialogues of the pray, not the predator and I can only swallow either one person or a ghoul and 2 pieces of small pray for example: 2 cockroaches or 2 dogs, and no more pray. Can you help?
MomoniXX
New to the forum

Postby BleedinHart » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Hi hi!  While shockingly only having discovered this recently, I was wondering if anyone could help resolve something (if it's possible).  I've had some fun roving around so far, but I invariably prefer male preds and have a disconnect with females.  I've got various things to work such as the voices and some of the bellies, but the lumpy ones i.e undigested prey ones just don't seem to compile with the models I'm using. For the record that's the BodyTalk2 frames. Not at all being versed in 3D renders, I'm wondering what the problem could be, is it just incompatible meshes?  It's only the smooth stomachs that display in-game without a hitch, smooth whether having just eaten or digesting.  So near and yet so far... bit of a bummer really.  Is this as much as one can get with males?

Sorry if there's been a solution posted somewhere already in this thread, everything else works a treat, additional mods included.  Good to hear there's more in the pipeline though, thanks for what you've done so far with this!
BleedinHart
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:42 pm

This might be an unanswerable question but does anyone know how I could get this mod and any others I need for it to work onto a Xbox one? I've tired looking for tutorials but the only mod related things I see for console is the in-game mod workshop. I have a external storage disk and a USB if I need them but I don't know how to go about getting them onto the console, assuming there is a a way.
(I've only looks for tutorials on getting mods onto console, not this mod specifically)
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 am

Catvs wrote:This might be an unanswerable question but does anyone know how I could get this mod and any others I need for it to work onto a Xbox one? I've tired looking for tutorials but the only mod related things I see for console is the in-game mod workshop. I have a external storage disk and a USB if I need them but I don't know how to go about getting them onto the console, assuming there is a a way.
(I've only looks for tutorials on getting mods onto console, not this mod specifically)

You cant do that unfortunately because you need F4SE
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catvs » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Damn, worth a shot I guess.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby MineZonFox » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:25 pm

Faced with such a problem that when devouring anyone, the stomach does not appear, and was not able to fix this problem yourself.
I can only note that CBBE is not working. Install mods using MO2, CBBE installed manually.
I did everything according to the instructions, but nothing happened.
P.S sorry for my bad English, I typed it all in the translator
MineZonFox
New to the forum

Postby KingTiger26 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Could someone help me how to increase the number of bellies per batch of the game?
KingTiger26
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game