SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novel for Sale! [30k words]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novel for Sale! [30k words]

Postby Brazzel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Fellow writer VaguenessIncoming and I have started a small publishing operation starting with the release of our novel, Camilla and the Snake.

Camilla and the Snake tells the story of Camilla Arquette, the indigestible girl, and her adventures in a world where everyone wants to eat her. Sick of being rented out as prey, she finds an unlikely ally in Shazi, a cunning lamia with a way of making her problems disappear...

This book contains: Oral Vore, Unbirthing, A Lamia Pred, A Harpy Pred, A Werewolf Pred, A Dragon Pred, Same Size, Safe Vore, Fatal Vore, Full Tour, Sex, Memes, Masturbation and the cutest romance you've ever seen.

We will post future releases and updates in this thread.
Last edited by Brazzel on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Re: SnakeThroat Books

Postby Animagra » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:09 pm

The lamia-woman looks very appealing I must say. :D
Animagra
New to the forum

Re: SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novel for Sale

Postby Brazzel » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:15 am

Hello hello!

VaguenessIncoming and I are proud to announce the release of Camilla and the Snake: The Lost Tails. While writing the novel, we had a plethora of ideas that had to be left on the cutting room floor. Some of them were just too good to pass up.

This $0.99, 14k word novella contains 2 bonus stories:

Fuck, Marry, Eat (3k words): In preparation for the meeting with Valorie, Shazi and Jess scout out the meeting place. To amuse themselves during the long bus trip, they play a little game of Fuck, Marry, Eat. Includes: Oral Vore & Implied Digestion

The Afterparty (11k words): After the dust has settled, an Afterparty is hosted in Millie’s mansion. Inhibitions are lost to alcohol. True colors are revealed. Hard truths come out, and lust takes over. Then everyone fucks everyone else, and it’s a grand time. Includes: A ludicrous amount of sex, hypnotism, and unwilling pred oral vore.

So, if you liked the novel and want to continue supporting us, please give it a look! If this is your first time hearing about it, the bonus stories now come packaged with Camilla and the Snake. Tags include: Oral Vore, Same Size, Lamia, Dragon, Centaur, Human Prey, F/F, Digestion, Safe Vore, Unbirth and so much more.

You can pick up both here: https://gumroad.com/l/camillaandthesnake
Haven't read the series and want to know where to begin? Start here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/414372
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Re: SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novella for Sale! [14k word

Postby nanakra » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:48 pm

Very entertaining and enjoyed the read. Hope there will be another novel in the future. Would love to see the world expanded. ^^
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

SnakeThroat Books - Illustrated Novellette for Sale! [14k wo

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:34 am

Hey guys!

Snakethroat's newest offering is Point of No Return! This is an illustrated novellette born of a collaboration between me and the extremely talented SeekGr, telling a story of predator-prey love during wartime. Problems arise, of course...

Here's a teaser with the first scene and illustration.

This novellette is 14k words long and includes eight full-size, exclusive illustrations. That's a lot of content for 10$!

You can buy it in our store!
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novella for Sale! [20k word

Postby Brazzel » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Hey Ya'll!

Nina - An Illustrated Vore Novella is now for sale! Made in collaboration with SeekGr, Nina is a 20,000 word novel about sweet sweet alien love found in the belly of the beast. While researching animal life on a distant planet, a scientist springs a leak in her helmet. Desperate to survive, she is swallowed by a large alien and makes a startling discovery: She can breathe in its stomach!

Nina is an erotic romp on an alien planet where the boundaries between predator and prey are blurred. Follow Tess as she explores every nook and cranny of the alien’s anatomy, complete with stunning illustrations by SeekGr. Be careful though, the ending might leave you gasping for air.

It includes ten exclusive images and is being sold for the low low price of $10.

Check out the Teaser!
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Re: SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novella for Sale! [20k word

Postby Brazzel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:05 am

Monster Girl Vore is now for sale!

MGV is an anthology-style novel containing 8 different stories about 8 different girls. Written in second person, this novel puts you right in the action as you explore the bowels of a dragon and the throat of a centaur. With 8 stunning illustrations from the fabulous SeekGr and writing from both VaguenessIncoming and myself, you are sure to find something that you will enjoy.

Have you ever wanted to know what it would be like to fuck a mermaid after she had just eaten a sailor? Feeling her swollen stomach against yours; the little jumps and bumps from within...

Or, perhaps you want to get into the action as the gnoll's jaws close around your head, cheek resting on her damp, dexterous tongue as she swallows you whole.

Whichever you prefer, Monster Girl Vore has you covered! The 8 girls are as follows: Centaur, Dragon, Gnoll, Snake, Giant, Doppelgänger, Succubus, Mermaid. Each story explores a unique scenario and is accompanied by an illustration. The book is over 30,000 words long, so there's tons of content for you to explore!

Monster Girl Vore is for sale here: https://gumroad.com/l/monstergirlvore

Contains: Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirthing, Insertion, Soul Vore, Tail Vore, Digestion, Demi-human, Furry, Anthro, Female Pred, Male Prey, Female Prey, H/F, F/?, F/viewer, Willing, Dub-con, Reluctant prey, Unwilling prey, Willing pred, Reluctant pred, Feeding, Consensual, Same size, Macro/micro, Size difference, Fatal, Non-fatal, Bbw, sex, blowjobs, transformation, pacesetting, bondage, and so much more!
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

SnakeThroat Books - Free Short Story! [4k words]

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Beyond the Point of No Return is now out!

Consisting of 4000 words and two illustrations (plus cover), Beyond takes us back to the world of Point of No Return to follow the lamia, Melissa. This story is free to download, but consider leaving a tip or a star rating if you've enjoyed it :)
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: SnakeThroat Books - New Vore Novel for Sale! [30k words]

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:58 am

Gold Streak is now out!

Gold Streak is the story of Kim, a stripper whose ability to devour and digest creature and object alike is her only marketable skill. But everything changes when a strange businessman with a plan enters her life and makes her an offer she can't refuse...

This illustrated novelette is 8000 words long, and includes six exclusive illustrations by SeekGr.

Check out the teaser for a small taste of what we have in store for you!

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Illustrated Vore E-book 50% Off

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:37 am

We are running a Stay Home, Read Vore initiative -- 50% discount on a different release every week, until the end of April.

This week's discounted item is also our most recent one: Gold Streak! More information can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/593088.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley