Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Raiden556 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:44 am

Start of day what I did for all the multi choice options was memorise and leave the folder, walk with Emma, go to room 135,lie to them, succeed in anal voring her, push her out, select continue, head to your dorm and from there you should get it
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 am

panolito wrote:Any tips on how to get Zoey's scene?
I only manged to see her once but Sunny scared her away

My tip: Zoey always appears after getting lunch with Emma.

Spoiler: show

Just to keep you guys updated, work is still ongoing on the recode! Although I'm happy with how the overhaul turned out, it wasn't as easy to transfer the text from the original vore scenes into the new systems as I'd hoped, so converting those is taking longer than anticipated. Realistically, that's actually a positive because what's slowing things down is that I've been adding a fair amount of new writing to most of them. Thanks to the patreon supporters, you can also look forward to two new scenes on Day 1 when the recode is released on top of what was promised for Day 2! One pred scene and one obersver. And as you can see a little hint of in that screenshot, there's some other fun changes/additions on the way!

I believe I'd previously said things would be done by the end of November, and that's not necessarily impossible, but I would say to expect somewhere in early-mid December at this point. Apologies! I'm as anxious to get back to moving the story forward as you are
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby No-One » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am

New scenes for day 1 as well as two? I can't wait!
No-One
Participator

Postby Super57s » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:07 pm

im amazed that you are adding more detail to the vore scenes and adding more content to this game even when your recoding it. that is some major respect for you, man! Its amazing and fantastic how much effort and work your really putting in. This is why your game is so fun, I just absolutely admire the passion creators have for their stories when it comes to games like this!
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:42 am

So i dont know if this is true or not, but it seems like Maeve's friend (Mathilda) once she AV you, its permanent. Like, even if you struggle in her at each time your able and get at the end, she never lets you out. Really, i tried. it seems like the only way you'll ever get out of her is if Sam knows you, so then Maeve can bring her to let Mathilda know your her friend. Other then that, i just dont seem to think that mathilda lets you go.

(Secretly hoping we get a Mandy pred scene btw, fingers crossed!)
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden556 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:25 am

You can escape her, she's more difficult to get out of than the janitor( in terms of needing 4 successes instead of the Jan's 3 I believe) the soonest I've gotten out is after she eats the other girl
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 am

Super57s wrote:(Secretly hoping we get a Mandy pred scene btw, fingers crossed!)
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Super57s » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:11 am

man i must have bad luck when trying to escape her then. She's a crazy hard pred to get free of, haha
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:55 am

Super57s wrote:man i must have bad luck when trying to escape her then. She's a crazy hard pred to get free of, haha

She is the strongest pred you can currently get eaten by, after all. I mean, you can't even actually escape her, she just decides to let you out if you put some effort into it.

empatheticapathy wrote:
Super57s wrote:(Secretly hoping we get a Mandy pred scene btw, fingers crossed!)

I will confirm that none of the new scenes that will be added in this update have Mandy as pred so that you don't get your hopes up, but that's all I'll confirm.

But, speaking of vore scenes, I'd like to pick your brains a bit while we're in this content lull. I've asked about characters before, but what are your favorite vore scenes currently in the game, and what makes you like them over the others? Or similarly, are there any you don't like or find boring?
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:59 am

For my favourite it's a toss up between "eating" Olivia, something about just defeating a superior pred even if only through trickery and probably luck just appeals to me in some way.

Another being either of Alice's scenes, I've always loved it when a pred just continues on doing whatever they were planning to do as if they they don't currently have someone digesting inside em like it's just an normal part of their day, that's always scratched a particular itch for me.

And of course the where you eat Alex I adore the way you wrote the interactions between our character and leah.

The only scene I don't really like is probably Zoeys, a combination of not liking her design, her succeeding or nearly succeeding in digesting you and Emma, plus the state Emma's left in if you do decide to abandon her (you are pure evil If you do this) the last part definitely has her on my personal shit list lol.

Otherwise all I can say is I'm looking forward to see how you proceed from here,Thanks for keeping us posted on the updates just honestly communicating about what's going on with us.
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:57 am

Hey ! I've a question. When you have lunch with Sam, she have a shirt with a wolf. Who was the previous owner of this one ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borfus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:15 pm

Raiden556 wrote:The only scene I don't really like is probably Zoeys, a combination of not liking her design, her succeeding or nearly succeeding in digesting you and Emma, plus the state Emma's left in if you do decide to abandon her (you are pure evil If you do this) the last part definitely has her on my personal shit list lol.

It's actually possible to leave Emma with Zoey WITHOUT being pure evil, technically; If you're still too stuffed from eating Olivia, Zoey passes on making it a double meal and says she'll be back for you later. That said, personally I absolutely can't WAIT for a future chance to turn the tables around on her and be the pred in that situation, or better yet, feed her to Emma.

As for favorite scenes, I think I posted about it on the Patreon page when that update first came out, but basically EVERYTHING to do with Alex. I LOVE a good pred and prey reversal scene, whether it be getting the short end of the stick in your initial attack, or even better, failing to keep her down to the point that she turns the tables and makes a meal out of YOU instead. Plus, even if you DO just gulp her down, you can have the greatness that is the followup game night with Leah and playing the human beanbag chair. Turning the tables on Olivia is another favorite of mine for the same reasons, even if it's really hard to do legit. Looking forward to any more scenes of overconfident predators biting off more than they can chew; especially hopeful for the possibilities of a final showdown with Alice, or an end of the year role reversal that takes out the queen bitch of the school, Maeve. Heck, or give me an Alice route where we help her take out Maeve. Suffice to say, with the writing quality so far, I'll probably be happy with anything Osmium has up their sleeve, because the first two days alone have already opened up so many possibilities, not to mention some of the later scenes that have been voted for.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobphils » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:35 pm

The Alex scene is hands down my favorite, I'm a big fan of any sort of "fight scene" type vore where you have 2 characters trying to eat each other and it could go either way. It's something I feel is really well suited to games and stories like this, and that lets you make some awesome scenes that wouldn't really be possible in a more traditional format like art or a standard short story. I'd love to see scenes like that in the future where we could have some choices in the fight that might help or hinder us, or even have our previous choices influence the fight rather than it being a solely up to rolls and stat checks. Even the way you auto succeed in eating Mandy if Emma is with you is really nice.

I also really like the rivalry that can be established with Alice and her gang.I love the idea of the these factions forming and conflicting with each other over the course of the story like you and Emma vs Alice and her gang. The Alice/Betty scenes where definite highlights for me as i felt like they did a fantastic job building up that rivalry and making it feel like their were consequences for pissing off these people.
bobphils
New to the forum

Postby MrMetroid » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:33 am

In terms of scenes I enjoyed... well, personally speaking, one of my favorites was actually one the main character neither eats or gets eaten in; specifically, I really liked the scene with Sunny - even though we didn't actually take part in it either way (beyond determining whether it's Pat or Gabby who gets eaten), i ended up enjoying the unapologetic but happy-go-lucky "cool girl" attitude she displayed. she felt like one of those characters you know can kick your ass easily (or eat it, in this instance) but is so easygoing to be around that you can't help rooting for her - or at least that was my experience.

Another favorite would be the obscure branch-off of helping Sam to eat Hannah; whether or not you succeed, get digested or get eaten and escape all showed different sides of Sam - all of which help define her as basically the "pred to the core" type who's basically the total opposite of someone like Emma, extremely laid-back and casual about the whole thing so long as she's not the one getting screwed over. it makes the interactions feel much more meaningful when your perception of a character (depending on how many playthroughs you've done by then) can change so quickly based on one single interaction - both for the main character and for the player.
Spoiler: show
the twist with Hannah being Sam's roommate was also a nice surprise - not only did it add a humorously-ironic twist to the situation, but IMHO it added a funny context to Alice's eating Hannah in the cookout in one branch of the story ( i.e., that you can inadvertently & unwittingly get Sam's roommate eaten on top of potentially making Sam an enemy earlier on; little connections like that make the world feel alive to me ^_^ ).

Lastly, like a few others it seems, I ended up liking just about any interaction with Alice - something about the arrogant, domineering types just plain makes it entertaining to see her (metaphorically speaking) in the story, be it to deflate her ego or prop it up with our actions XD.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:12 am

nnnddt wrote:Hey ! I've a question. When you have lunch with Sam, she have a shirt with a wolf. Who was the previous owner of this one ?

All will be revealed in time :wink:

Raiden556 wrote: ...plus the state Emma's left in if you do decide to abandon her (you are pure evil If you do this) the last part definitely has her on my personal shit list lol.

You'll be able to maker her pay someday.

Alice's scenes seem to be very popular! If I personally had to choose a favorite prey scene, it would probably be Alice's second one, so it's good to see I'm not out of touch with what people are interested in.

Thanks for the responses so far! Very useful insight
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby bb263 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:20 am

Yeah Alice's second scene probably is my favorite also, with other favorites being Leila and Betty's scenes. I especially like that when Alice eats you she still continues eating and drinking more food while you're still in her. I also like how by the time she gets back to her room I assume the MC is already gone or at least unconscious but we still get some more dialogue with Alice's roommate and her rubbing Alice's belly.

That would probably be the one thing I would like to see more, some more extra dialogues or scenes where if you get digested we still see the person go about their day a little longer since most scenes end almost immediately after your last struggle. It would even be cool to see if Alice did digest you there was a little bonus scene afterwards where she does go to Emma and show off what happened to you.
bb263
New to the forum

Postby folomo » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:00 am

I found this game really good, far more than I expected!!

It was pretty fun to start as a lowly predator and eat my way toward the top of the pyramid. :)
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eboros » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:19 pm

well, personnaly, my favorite pred scene is that with Olivia, and this for 2 reasons: I love Anal vore and I like the fact to see our character who has little experience in this area to devour a girl who is a year in advance, and who thought to trap us at the same time.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby soline » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:12 pm

So I've not had enough time to properly delve into the game but since I noticed Osmium asking for thoughts recently;

I love the detail and level of writing, it's superbly done and genuinely a delight to read. I'd put it on par with Shrink EXP (admittedly personal opinion mahoosively!) as a creation you've clearly put effort into and correctly identified and focused on the important bit that people are playing it for (which I appreciate sounds like a backhanded comment 'its a text adventure, what else could the important bit be if not words?!' but it's not meant to be, a huge number of text games are insanely skimpy on the dialogue or descriptions, and a huge number of picture games fail to provide adequately engaging pictures. It's genuinely supposed to be a compliment.)

I don't know if it's just me making different choices, but in the few runs I've played, it certainly feels like there's an element of random chance involved; I've done (I think) the same actions and gotten different outcomes. It's extremely enjoyable and particularly well done, 'losing' by not getting what I wanted to happen doesn't feel frustrating, and it makes the adventure feel a whole lot more alive!

As far as personal favourite scenes. I absolutely love the Matilda AV scene, I spent a good while working my way into that scene and was thoroughly surprised with just how expansive and detailed it was! Given the cheat-sheet says it's currently the only pred-AV scene in the game I was expecting to get a fairly quick run-through and was blown away, and find myself very much hoping there's more to come! (incidentally, can anyone confirm if that scene is very much single-ended? I got that impression but several play throughs certainly give the impression it might be possible to at least survive, if not escape?). Alongside that I seriously love Maeve's general description, the 'first' scene where she's encountered. I don't remember specifics but I remember it conjuring this lovely picture of an 'elastic' gut, distended and still soft enough for clear bulges, but not remotely giving its occupants up.

Please do keep up the fabulous work!
soline
---

Postby Borfus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:38 pm

soline wrote:
As far as personal favourite scenes. I absolutely love the Matilda AV scene, I spent a good while working my way into that scene and was thoroughly surprised with just how expansive and detailed it was! Given the cheat-sheet says it's currently the only pred-AV scene in the game I was expecting to get a fairly quick run-through and was blown away, and find myself very much hoping there's more to come! (incidentally, can anyone confirm if that scene is very much single-ended? I got that impression but several play throughs certainly give the impression it might be possible to at least survive, if not escape?). Alongside that I seriously love Maeve's general description, the 'first' scene where she's encountered. I don't remember specifics but I remember it conjuring this lovely picture of an 'elastic' gut, distended and still soft enough for clear bulges, but not remotely giving its occupants up.

Can confirm that there's more than one possible ending to the Matilda scene. If you took the Sam route on day one and asked about her sister, you can use that knowledge so that Maeve will order Matilda to not digest you, though you'll still be shoved up her ass until the end of the day when Sam comes along to confirm that you actually are friends. You can also just get good enough RNG rolls that Matilda lets you out at the end normally, no Sam required. As far as I know, the ONLY situation currently in the game that's inescapable death is if Morgan eats you around Day 2 lunch, and you aren't a member of the Tabletop club, though escaping from the custodian on Day 1 is borderline impossible without cheating.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game