Indominus Rex "Devouring" Toy

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Indominus Rex "Devouring" Toy

Postby 0plushbird0 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPVKzXuOGDk

Was on Target today looking for some Cyber Monday deals on Calico Critters/Lil' Woodzeez stuff and came across this toy. Found a demo video of it. Thought you'd all find this interesting. The little guy she comes with is fairly big, so smaller figures could probably disappear entirely. It's only about $34 for this huge action figure, and I think Target is doing free shipping, so it's a relatively good deal if you're into dinosaurs.
creeper? aw man
so we back in the mine
0plushbird0
New to the forum

Re: Indominus Rex "Devouring" Toy

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:53 am

that woulda been top of my christmas list as a kid if it had been around then lmao
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:20 pm

That would have been so easy to make completely hollow if they'd made it bigger. Give the full effect of the toy being swallowed. Then just have like a little hatch in the belly or back that opens up to retrieve the little thing it swallowed.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby John » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:22 pm

I remember the Bull T-Rex from when The Lost World was released allowed it to swallow an action figure whole. There wasn't a lot to the toy but it was still a good vorish toy.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion