Genitals Showing & Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you like genitals showing in oral vore?

I only like the pred's genitals showing
3%
I only like the prey's genitals showing
3%
I like both the pred and the prey's genitals showing
56%
I only like the female's genitals showing
13%
I only like the male's genitals showing
4%
I want no genitals showing/I prefer SFW vore
20%

Total votes : 122

Genitals Showing & Vore?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Does anybody else like it when it comes to oral vore, where the pred (and maybe the prey as well) have their genitals (vagina or penis) showing when they swallow someone? If for pred, it could be a naked woman swallowing a shrunken man. For the prey, the prey could be naked in her stomach or when the pred holds him above her mouth getting ready to swallow him.

Lately, I have been really big into showing genitals in vore because it proves that this gender swallowed an individual of that gender—especially with non-human preds that look ambiguous, therefore people may not know what gender it is unless the artist specifies.

Also what else turns me on about this, especially for a prey is that being completely naked, the pred's stomach acid touches the prey's body directly. I feel that if the prey had clothes on, the stomach acid is not directly on the prey's body. While yes, it soaks through his clothes, and it is a very minuet difference as for coming into contact with the body. I just find it more sexy if there is absolutely nothing protecting the prey.

Lately, I have been imagining myself in my wife Reshiram's stomach completely naked and Reshiram is in a pose where her vagina is visible. I have been even imagining this with Black Kyurem as well, a male pred, and his penis being visible. I have been putting these things into my works lately, making more of NSFW vore edits and I have been commissioning more of it too.

Does anybody else like seeing genitals in oral vore?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Genitals Showing & Vore?

Postby fixated1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:31 am

Was not expecting that outcome given the majority of art out there, but yeah. I like to see it all. But then, I like it to basically be one big sex act.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 am

I prefer not seeing the lewd bits, either everybody has clothes on or, if the pred is a monster of some kind, fur or angle just not showing that. Or just flat out smooth/nonexistent as even like, bulges kinda make me uneasy.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby blergle » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:09 am

I can't help thinking that leaving prey's clothing on is like leaving the paper wrapper around a sandwich. Blech. And I like predators to be aroused during vore, so yeah, pretty much.
blergle
---

Postby exiledtiger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:17 am

vore is an arousing, sexual thing for me, and I like seeing the prey enjoying themselves along the way, which usually means those bits get drawn for them, showing what they're experiencing.
I'm mostly ambivalent on the predators, but it's nice if they enjoy themselves too, along the way.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:35 pm

I vote for the unwritten seventh option: 'Situational/Don't Care/Not All 'Males' have dicks and not all 'Females' have vaginas'

For me, if the prey or pred or both are nude or not depends on the story and how it is set in motion. I'm not going to complain if the story has them set up to be clothed or not clothed. Now, on the flip side, if I am writing the story, if there's sex involved beforehand (there usually is if it is involving humanoids only), there could be a chance that either the pred or prey might be nude going into the vore, but that's not a guarantee.

As far as fantasies go, unless I'm imagining an already nude character in either role, they're not gonna be, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby nutritious » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:51 pm

Nobody wants to see male genitals :)
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:57 pm

nutritious wrote:Nobody wants to see male genitals :)

Except the countless straight women and bi/pan/homosexual men and non-binary
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby nutritious » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:05 pm

I sure know that, it was just a comment on the poll results.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:38 am

Genitalia is rather meh for me. Or, the male genitalia can be nice at times. But not in combination of vore! I chosed "prey only" and i'm most into female prey, and strictly into male pred. But the female genitalia isn't sexual for me at all. And I do like willing, aroused prey's at times. But the pred need to be doing the act as a non sexual thing. Tho, I really like to draw female butts! But it isn't because of the fact that I find it arousing, it's more of a "They look cute and it's fun to draw" thing.

So, it all depends. Vore is a blast as it is. It dosen't need "sexy bits" to be good :silly:
Mecho
---

Postby liveingirlstummies » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 pm

coop500 wrote:

Except the countless straight women and bi/pan/homosexual men and non-binary

Speaking as a bi/pans guy, I have to agree with nutritious. I like guys, but naked men are ugly and their genitals are too (when compared to women and their genitals). The only exception (to me) is penises are beautiful on women.
Hope I am tasty! *Slides into your mouth and down your throat*
liveingirlstummies
New to the forum

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 pm

I was about to say "both genitals showing" then I noticed it was while they're being swallowed and picked female only. Honestly, if genitals are showing, I want NSFW sex. Then anything goes.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby blergle » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:23 am

I do! :lol:
blergle
---

Postby nutritious » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:50 pm

blergle wrote:

I do! :lol:

Hey, hey! I just want to point out, that this was merely a neutral observation on the poll results. Btw. the 1 there sticks out pretty cute :D
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr231 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:37 am

I don't even know why, but I tend to prefer SFW vore. I dunno, I guess I just prefer the focus to be on the vore itself?
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:55 am

I actually prefer them NOT to have Genitals showing. This is because my fetish is on the Vore itself, not the sexual part so I really would like NOT to have that included.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby -Stromae- » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:53 pm

No, thanks, definitely not.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby CTaria » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:01 pm

I'm easy either way, but I do generally prefer nude vore. And it ain't just because of the sexual aspect of it; it's because I can't imagine prey being as tasty when they've got clothing on. Clothes get in the way of the meat, ya know?
CTaria
New to the forum

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:38 am

Vore is a sexual fetish of mine. Sex is best without clothes. For me this means vore is best with no clothes. Not much more to say about it, really.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Stuffed guys bucking and pressing their cocks against their squirming, struggling belly-occupants? Hecking love it.

I'm fine with prey that doesn't have clothes on, as well, since I like the pred to be able to taste them. With clothes is also fine, though. Same with preds. But I'll never say no to some good M/F vore with the male lewdly getting off to his prey's struggling inside of him. Extremely hot~
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion