Relationship dynamics after being full toured by your pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Relationship dynamics after being full toured by your pred?

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:35 pm

I rarely see this in stories. So your pred has shrunken you, swallowed you, and you ended up being plopped on the floor ungracefully as part of a pile of her poop. How do things change in the future whenever you see her again?

Keep in mind youve seen the worst in her, you know what her insides are like probably better than she does herself, you've smelled all her internal smells plus her farts and scat as she was expelling you. You'll probably never be able to not cast a look her way when she casually mentions her stomach is feeling weird or crumbly or mentioned she has gas, because you've witnessed all that firsthand.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Relationship dynamics after being full toured by your pr

Postby zarpaulus » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:48 pm

I think it might not be dissimilar to BDSM relationships. Pred's the dom, prey's sub, neither of you are being permanently harmed (hopefully).

With some extra jokes about "getting dumped".
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Well, you've gone and set a lot of variables there. If it's "realistic" like that, but there was some existing relationship, I can only imagine it'd be soured except for masochists.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Seelane » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 am

You say worst parts... I say best parts.
Im not really into unwilling or bdsm so I would see it based on either willing or unaware until release.The later would bring the biggest reaction as the pred would be extremelly embarassed and guilty whenever she saw the prey while the prey would feel awkward and weird around the pred.(but probably secretly have a desire to try again.)
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion