Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby DGTL » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:06 pm

horror93 wrote:Thanks. It's always nice to find new toilet/flush vore stuff, especially animation.

it is always a wonderful find X3
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby DGTL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Got another amazing one to share recently got this commissioned from a friend on IB
dtpAudinonips.png
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Aw, cute! Obviously a terrifying experience for her, but kind of cute still!
horror93
Participator

Postby TheWatcher » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:53 am

Hey guys; been a minute.

Just dropping in to let you guys know I've recently added a couple new chapters to my interactive story, Feeling Flushed. I'll likely be adding some more in the near future, but just a reminder that any contributions you guys can offer, so long as they're within the theme of the story (that being flush/drain vore), are more than welcome, provided of course that they're easily legible.

Thanks in advance.
TheWatcher
New to the forum

Postby ToiletSucc » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:03 pm

Awesome read, I actually thought about adding some stuff in! The tricky part is to write everything cohesively, but I definetly enjoy your work!
ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby ToiletSucc » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:38 pm

ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby horror93 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Incredible find ToiletSucc! Which film is it from?! :o

(Update: Wait, that toilet pipe animation looks like it's from that Doktor Mugg series you brought up before when you linked those episodes on Dailymotion that I skimmed through. So with that said, which episode is it from?)

Also thanks TheWatcher for adding more chapters! :-D
horror93
Participator

Postby ToiletSucc » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:50 pm

It is from episode 14. Figured I could just take the good parts so nobody had to pay for the cmore subscription. Planning on posting more clips, as well as some edits. I love that pipe bulge animation and figured it can be useful for "custom stuff" :). Maybe replacing some audio, add some more pipe scenes, different girls and sewer clips for variation. I currently have a small story en route and planning for a commission. Maybe even starting to draw my own stuff!
ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby horror93 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Dude, that would be awesome! Would love to see more clips, as well as those custom edits since there's a lot of girl toilet scenes that could be edited as though they're going down the toilet and bulging through the pipes! Along with her going down the toilet, seeing her bulging through the sewer pipes was so hot to watch! Of all the flush vore clips and shorts I've seen, that's the best one yet!

Also can't wait to read that small story you have in mind too! As well as looking forward to whatever art you're working on! I know I'll be having some stories up soon once I'm done visiting relatives for the holidays. The next three flush vore stories I have coming up are that Selene's Sweltering Swirly I've been trying to finish, as well as two that are Star Wars themed. :-D
horror93
Participator

Postby Kabei » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:30 am

ToiletSucc wrote:Here is some flushing!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7psy0m

This is great! Something like this is what I've been waiting for :D
Kabei
New to the forum

Postby blackking » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:15 pm

ok so hot idea, who here have thots of gate to Dissolutia as a comic
like that would be so frecking hot and sexy ey
blackking
New to the forum

Postby horror93 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:32 pm

Oh yeah, it'd be so sexy to see all those erotic flush vore scenes drawn into a comic sequence. :D
horror93
Participator

Postby blackking » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:09 pm

I know right, like the stuff that happened with miss Meadows, and the entire sequence with the pools, and all that incredibly erotic stuff that happened in the last Chapter, yeah anybody know a good artist on this place that would be willing to take a whack at all that. cause damn that would be super fucking sexy
blackking
New to the forum

Postby RainArt » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:50 pm

blackking wrote:ok so hot idea, who here have thots of gate to Dissolutia as a comic like that would be so frecking hot and sexy ey

You know- I had been experimenting with that very idea some time ago.
Spoiler: show
Chapter 8 End Scene.png

I can also draw things as well... Though I hadn't said much about that here.
Spoiler: show
Vore_01_R.jpg

This was a vore picture that I was working on, but hadn't finished.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:44 pm

You've got a very nice style rain ^^
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:51 am

That's an amazing piece right there man, you're really good! I wouldn't mind seeing how you would draw a flush vore scene, would probably be amazing!

Same with doing a renders based on the Gate to Dissolutia series. Along with that great render sample there, your renders would be awesome!
horror93
Participator

Postby blackking » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:50 pm

I agree that is some good stuff
blackking
New to the forum

Postby horror93 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up. I'll be uploading another sand toilet flush vore story up soon. A sort of sequel to the first one, but with some changes. In short in involves a sexy Zeltron girl, and a surprise lurking within the sandy toilet she's using.

Also going to be uploading an updated version of the first one in a bit, with the changes being how the sand toilet works. That being a realistic sort of way to make sand act like water via a method called Fluidization, where using pressurized air beneath fine sand can remove the friction and make it behave like a liquid. In other words, I just found a way to make my sandy toilet/flush vore stories more believable and easier to envision when reading them.

(Update: A Sad, Sandy Situation has just been updated with the new explanation for the sandy toilet vore. Will upload the other new sandy toilet vore story later very soon.)
horror93
Participator

Postby RainArt » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:01 pm

That's a neat idea Horror. I remember seeing something about that process on youtube. It was pretty cool. You could probably also use sound (vibration) like that as well, if you wanted. I would imagine it would still be possible that way. Or if you wanted to use another method.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:08 pm

I could do that actually, maybe in a future sandy flush vore story where a girl accidentally flushes herself down after her or the night club's loud music causing the toilet sand to vibrate enough for her to sink down in. That, or maybe the bowl itself vibrates, and shakes the victim enough for her to fall into the bowl and go down with the sand. A lot of ideas can come from the combination of these two fetishes of sand pits and flush vore, LOL! :D

Also quick question, which sounds sexier for a Star Wars flush vore story? Just a regular sandy flush vore like I described, or the Zeltron girl finding out the toilet she's using has a mini sarlacc inside it and gets pulled down by its tentacles, where in its belly she's constantly getting tentacle hentai'd while being slowly digested over a thousand years?
horror93
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!