Modded VGame client (10/19/2023 - v1.1.3)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Modded VGame client (8/3/2017 - v1.1.3)

Postby Seifens » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:42 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:is there any combination of cheats which would allow me to not die (or at least not die very easily) yet still be easily swallowed?

Not reliably that I'm aware of. Your best bet would be to cheat yourself to level 200 or something and dump all your stats into con to balloon your hp and defenses, but even that isn't a sure thing. One issue is that in later chapters Krisha3ca started making all the 'swallowed through dialogue' script events strip you down to a very low amount of health ahead of time, so no matter how strong or healthy you were when you got yourself eaten you're basically guaranteed to die unless you can escape _very_ quickly, or arrange to have very good regen before going in. My only thought there is that there are mechanics around being eaten that prevent preds from holding prey for too long regardless of whether or not they escape (mechanically it's a 'full tour' deal where the game tracks your progress through the intestines, etc), and my guess is Krisha3ca wanted to guarantee that you didn't escape any of the scripted vore sequences by just waiting them out.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:04 pm

It's been a long time since I've played this game, but I remember editing some items to give me stats. I had at least one item specialized in every stat, so I just equipped/unequipped as needed to reach the different paths of scenarios.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Seifens » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:12 am

Zomulgustar wrote:It's been a long time since I've played this game, but I remember editing some items to give me stats. I had at least one item specialized in every stat, so I just equipped/unequipped as needed to reach the different paths of scenarios.

One thing you might be interested in in my mod is the 'fail checks' option in one of the menus. If say the script requests a strength check and that option is enabled, you will fail regardless of what your strength is. So feel free to twink all your stats to astronomical levels then use the checkbox when you want to experience different dialogue branches. Note that this also includes money checks, so will prevent you from being able to buy things at shops. Alternatively you can use the AddStats cheat with negative numbers to lower your stats if you want the changes to be more permanent or specific.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crazytf2 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:52 pm

hi im trying to run the but there a bunch errors poping up
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 pm

There's some troubleshooting information on the first post. Without knowing the errors I can't really help, but something there might point you in the right direction.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:56 pm

hmmm just tryed this game out cause just saw your recent post pop it up, there seems to be no images or any visuals at all is this correct? or is there a bug im running into im unsure of?
Attachments
Bug.PNG
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby justaname333 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:28 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:hmmm just tryed this game out cause just saw your recent post pop it up, there seems to be no images or any visuals at all is this correct? or is there a bug im running into im unsure of?

This is a modified engine for vgame, the base game is required. Fortunately someone seems to have created a convenient bundle of every chapter.
justaname333
Participator

Postby truck » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:39 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:hmmm just tryed this game out cause just saw your recent post pop it up, there seems to be no images or any visuals at all is this correct? or is there a bug im running into im unsure of?

what you were seeing was a modded addition to the base game and not the game itself. the person before my comment has added the link to the game but don't expect too much from it either as the person who was making the game died 10 years ago from a car crash if I remember correctly.

so nothing new will ever be added to the game unless we keep getting mod packs from various people and if someone wants to rebuild the game from scratch.
truck
Participator

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:07 pm

i figured it out and got everything running even merged all the chapters but yeh the game is fun and alright for most part ^w^
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:53 pm

truck wrote:the person who was making the game died 10 years ago from a car crash if I remember correctly.

You do not remember correctly. VGame was created by Krishna3ca, who was last on the site *checks profile* six hours ago. This mod of course was created by me, and I was last active... now.
The reason there haven't been any recent updates is that the game is considered 'finished', which is admittedly rare around here so you'd be forgiven for assuming something else was going on. If you're interested in developing new mods/content, the most recent source code is available either on the main page of this post or elsewhere on the forums for people wanting to fool around with it, though the content format is a bit tough to work with these days due to jet db being deprecated.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 pm

truck wrote:what you were seeing was a modded addition to the base game and not the game itself. the person before my comment has added the link to the game but don't expect too much from it either as the person who was making the game died 10 years ago from a car crash if I remember correctly.

i believe the guy you're thinking of is duamutef of the real-time vrpg
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NomadicMuse » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:59 pm

I've managed to get the full 7 chapters working with the mod, but have tried all sources to try and use hiccups mod, 5 installed chapters and the earlier 1.04 version of the mod to no avail. Is there any way to use hiccups mod, with 5 chapters and the mod, while getting it to actually work? If not I can just stay with the updated version, I just miss the dialogue fixes and extra options/ enemies the mod provided.
NomadicMuse
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:10 am

NomadicMuse wrote:I've managed to get the full 7 chapters working with the mod, but have tried all sources to try and use hiccups mod, 5 installed chapters and the earlier 1.04 version of the mod to no avail. Is there any way to use hiccups mod, with 5 chapters and the mod, while getting it to actually work? If not I can just stay with the updated version, I just miss the dialogue fixes and extra options/ enemies the mod provided.

If you got the 1.04 version working then that should be able to run hiccup's mod since it's the last version that still used the .mdb databases. Getting 1.04 working is a bit of an ordeal in and of itself though, so I'll assume that's where your issues came from.

But... I apparently have a version of vgame.dat with hiccup's modifications in it, and which has been updated to work with chapter 7. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it got released by mistake with the 1.13 update, but I don't know exactly when I got it.

Including the art and such is a bit more than I can do in a post upload like this, but here's the dat file anyway. Hopefully whoever gave it to me won't mind that I'm posting it here.
VGame_hiccup.zip
(754.17 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

You'll still need to get and install the extra art yourself elsewhere.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NomadicMuse » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Thank ya much, can only get up to chapter 5 with what i've put together. But that's no worry at all, but managed to get the mod, all the art, and the new text boxes together with getting it to work really smoothly. ^w^
NomadicMuse
New to the forum

Postby NomadicMuse » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:47 am

Oop, spoke too soon, already at chapter two and have missing sprites. So might have to switch back anyway just so i'm not missing anything
NomadicMuse
New to the forum

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:21 am

Seifens wrote:
NomadicMuse wrote:I've managed to get the full 7 chapters working with the mod, but have tried all sources to try and use hiccups mod, 5 installed chapters and the earlier 1.04 version of the mod to no avail. Is there any way to use hiccups mod, with 5 chapters and the mod, while getting it to actually work? If not I can just stay with the updated version, I just miss the dialogue fixes and extra options/ enemies the mod provided.

If you got the 1.04 version working then that should be able to run hiccup's mod since it's the last version that still used the .mdb databases. Getting 1.04 working is a bit of an ordeal in and of itself though, so I'll assume that's where your issues came from.

But... I apparently have a version of vgame.dat with hiccup's modifications in it, and which has been updated to work with chapter 7. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it got released by mistake with the 1.13 update, but I don't know exactly when I got it.

Including the art and such is a bit more than I can do in a post upload like this, but here's the dat file anyway. Hopefully whoever gave it to me won't mind that I'm posting it here.
VGame_hiccup.zip

You'll still need to get and install the extra art yourself elsewhere.

Started up a new game using that VGame.dat file but I can't seem to get any of the items or spells that came with Hiccup's Mod like the Amulet of Squirming or whatever. The dialogue options seem to be there, but not the other stuff.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Seifens » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 am

AngelofHell64 wrote:Started up a new game using that VGame.dat file but I can't seem to get any of the items or spells that came with Hiccup's Mod like the Amulet of Squirming or whatever. The dialogue options seem to be there, but not the other stuff.

If you've got the dat file the only other thing I can suggest is to make sure you've got all the art from the mod installed as well as the full base game up to chapter 7. I'm not aware of any other dependencies and don't have any way of fixing the dat file itself if that turns out to be the issue. The mod was originally only valid with the chapter 5 version of the game. The dat file is based off of a third party's work updating the mod to work with chapter 7, so you're talking about a port of a mod of a mod. It's entirely possible there are just some bugs that made it through.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby asinglemind » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:44 pm

Heya Seifens. Just wanted to ask how the AddStats cheat worked exactly, caused I've tried a few different ways to no results. Maybe an example might be good to add to the main post?

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to find one of your posts explaining it after a bit of digging. I am just dumb.
asinglemind
New to the forum

Postby Drago5598 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:56 am

Phew...Sorry if I'm necroing this but I was a bit curious if anyone had gotten everything working together (All 7 Chapters, Seifs Mod, and Hiccups mod) because I've managed to get up to chapter 6 100% but after that I have no clue on how to get Chapter 7 added on and it bugs me to the core, if there is even a slight hope for me to be able to get it on ill be happy. So here I am. ^^'
Drago5598
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:43 am

Drago5598 wrote:Phew...Sorry if I'm necroing this but I was a bit curious if anyone had gotten everything working together (All 7 Chapters, Seifs Mod, and Hiccups mod) because I've managed to get up to chapter 6 100% but after that I have no clue on how to get Chapter 7 added on and it bugs me to the core, if there is even a slight hope for me to be able to get it on ill be happy. So here I am. ^^'

The short version is, unzip chapter 7 on top of the chapter 6 install. If you've done the first six chapters it should be straightforward. The longer version is you have to make sure the contents of several directories in the chapter 7 zip file go into the correct directories locally. You should be able to match them up by comparing the two folders. Copy the new files into the existing folders, overwriting any old files with matching names. And that's it. I've got a working version locally so I know it's doable. If you're using my mod, all you need are the assets (images and sounds). The rest of what you need to run the game is in vgame.jar and vgame.dat.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game