Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby folomo » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 pm

I really liked the Alex scene. It was a pretty tense fight, where anyone could have ended up being pred or prey. It added a lot of tension to the scene. :-D
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby CelestialMirror » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:16 am

(Removed)
Last edited by CelestialMirror on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
CelestialMirror
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden556 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:39 am

The closest I can think of that's like a full tour scene would be mathildas anal Vore scene and that's only if you get the four successes. And even still it's not actual full tour scene) as far as I remember.

As for a guide I've actually not heard anything about such a thing though I definitely wouldn't mind using it if it exists
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shimakaze » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:31 pm

will there be say...futa or pregnancy in the game in the future if possible? I like the game so far so it would be nice if there was more features like that added.
Shimakaze
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Shimakaze wrote:will there be say...futa or pregnancy in the game in the future if possible? I like the game so far so it would be nice if there was more features like that added.

Already asked that when this was beginning, answer is no for both. This game will only show girls but if you are willing, you can edit the game to have futa. However, if you are planning for dick vore and pregnancy, that going to need a lot of testing bunch of codes.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby pbysteria » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:35 pm

To answer the question of favorite scenes, I really like both of Alice's. Her struggling or succeeding to keep two meals down the first scene is really nice, and her sheer bully power in scene two is top notch. Other than her I really like Sam's, because helping a predator with a meal (or her helping you) is something I find super cool, more cooperative stuff like that would be amazing. The date was great for that as well.
I can't really think of any scenes I disliked, but my personal preference is some of the more mean ones so those stick out to me the most.
pbysteria
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:54 am

bb263 wrote:That would probably be the one thing I would like to see more, some more extra dialogues or scenes where if you get digested we still see the person go about their day a little longer since most scenes end almost immediately after your last struggle. It would even be cool to see if Alice did digest you there was a little bonus scene afterwards where she does go to Emma and show off what happened to you.

How long the scene keeps going after you're gone varies between scenes, most ending pretty much immediately, but some like Alice's and Leila's showing a bit further. I don't plan on ever going super far into the future on any of them, but the feedback is definitely noted for the future!

soline wrote:So I've not had enough time to properly delve into the game but since I noticed Osmium asking for thoughts recently...

Glad you're enjoying the game, thanks for the kind words :D ! There is indeed random chance involved in a majority of vore-related scenes. In pretty much every situation where rng was the deciding factor in the outcome, there should be a message in colored text hinting that another outcome was possible. And Borfus is correct, there are actually two different ways to survive your encounter with Matilda!

CelestialMirror wrote:Hi all, I just learned about this gem of a game and started playing today! I must say, this is an extremely high quality adventure- I love how all of the choices continue to show up and affect things later on!

Two quick questions: First, is there a full tour scene in the game? If so, how do I find it? ^^'

Also, where can I find the most up-to-date walk through or guide to the game? I think I heard some people mentioning a guide for it!

Glad you're enjoying it! There is technically a reverse full tour scene in the game if you fail the anal vore scene where you're the predator, but that's it at the moment. More/normal full tour will be included in the future though! As far as I'm aware no one has made a guide or walkthrough for the game, though you can find guides for a few specific scenes if you dig through the thread. I personally find exploring the different possibilities to be a big part of the fun in games like this, so I don't intend to make any kind of walkthrough myself. If you're having trouble with a specific scene I'm willing to give hints though!

Shimakaze wrote:will there be say...futa or pregnancy in the game in the future if possible? I like the game so far so it would be nice if there was more features like that added.

Neither will be included in the game in any notable capacity, sorry!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Skullhammer123 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Awesome work on the game so far mate, this has the potential to be a great game. Keep up the good work!
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:50 am

are any of the teachers or principals gonna be preds? I know the students are, and the custodian too on day one. But, im curious if there'll be any other "worker" pred in the school.
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Super57s wrote:are any of the teachers or principals gonna be preds? I know the students are, and the custodian too on day one. But, im curious if there'll be any other "worker" pred in the school.

Yes
Persona59523
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:48 am

Super57s wrote:are any of the teachers or principals gonna be preds? I know the students are, and the custodian too on day one. But, im curious if there'll be any other "worker" pred in the school.

Yes, everyone who works at the school is a skilled pred. There will be opportunities to get eaten by the teachers/the headmistress at some point
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:18 am

that makes me feel quite giddy. I could image one being like a "permanent detention" sort of interaction with the head mistress, haha.
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Hey all! The recode is still ongoing- currently all of day 1 and a little over half of day 2(including one of the new scenes) are finished being converted to the new systems. We're just about past the "early-mid December" estimate I gave and, unfortunately, I definitely won't be meeting that deadline. My apologies! Evidently I'm not very good at judging how long things will take.

To tide you guys over until the update is out, I'd like to share a demo of the new vore system that's in place!
https://mega.nz/#!eLBHRApa!f95lmWc0hqauvwx3OSxk64Pn1fwDDCUWno1gYOUdU6w

It features four scenes from the game that you'll be dropped directly into: Sam, Sarah, and Leila for prey scenes, and Mandy's first scene, without emma, for pred. The difficulty options just change how much stamina you start with.

Full disclosure that this is exactly the demo patrons got over a month ago and I've made some minor tweaks since then, but everything major works the same as it does here and feedback is still useful! There also isn't a tutorial, but for now I'm actually going to leave it up to you guys to figure out so I can get a sense of how intuitive it is ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby No-One » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:02 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Hey all! The recode is still ongoing- currently all of day 1 and a little over half of day 2(including one of the new scenes) are finished being converted to the new systems. We're just about past the "early-mid December" estimate I gave and, unfortunately, I definitely won't be meeting that deadline. My apologies! Evidently I'm not very good at judging how long things will take.

To tide you guys over until the update is out, I'd like to share a demo of the new vore system that's in place!
https://mega.nz/#!eLBHRApa!f95lmWc0hqauvwx3OSxk64Pn1fwDDCUWno1gYOUdU6w

It features four scenes from the game that you'll be dropped directly into: Sam, Sarah, and Leila for prey scenes, and Mandy's first scene, without emma, for pred. The difficulty options just change how much stamina you start with.

Full disclosure that this is exactly the demo patrons got over a month ago and I've made some minor tweaks since then, but everything major works the same as it does here and feedback is still useful! There also isn't a tutorial, but for now I'm actually going to leave it up to you guys to figure out so I can get a sense of how intuitive it is ^^;

Interesting. Can you regain stamina outside of encounters? Does it regenerate over time?

In Mandy's case, I note that the messages that describe what you're doing and the "regular" text for her scene don't always match up. It will talk about "the power draining from her movements" but then the next paragraph has her fighting hard without any indication that this is a change in her behavior. Stuff like that.
No-One
Participator

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:16 am

As someone not in on the behind the scene discussion for mechanics, I'd be happy to provide feedback on the intuitiveness of the awesomeness presented to us. I'm going to assume there's a degree of symmetry for pred/prey, because that would make sense. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. Don't wanna mislead anyone.
So from what I've seen when you're the Pred, the free stamina options are Relax and Taunt. Relax is doing nothing, but from what I've seen, Taunt can interrupt their resting so they can't lower Exhaustion? I'm guessing higher Exhaustion reduces their struggling effectiveness or how easily they're hurt. Massage seems to have a chance to restore your Stomach Strength a bit, but doesn't work if they're struggling at the time. Squeeze reduces their struggle effectiveness, while Crush increases the chance they lose health. Going by what I've seen in the thread, you can be more liberal with Stamina use as Pred because digesting someone restores Stamina after for a while. Wasn't really testing how to influence Acid Level or Stomach Power/Resistance, but it seems to be influenced by Prey activities. Speaking of!

The Prey stuff! Woooo! Three different levels of struggling, and it seems as if the greater the struggle, the faster the stomach goes to town on you. The Preds can essentially do their squeeze and crush on you to reduce the effectiveness of your struggle if you time it wrong. Paying attention to the Resistance and going hard when it's lower seems to work better. Bracing I guess reduces the chance you'll lose health that turn so do it when the Stomach Power is up. Finally, the button to let my poor protagonist die. Take a Rest, have a break, and let the stomach do it's work. Poor thing. Oh, and get Stamina back. That too. I noticed (somehow) that Leila is absolutely happy to let you chill for a bit before anything bad happens, while Sam will really push for you to struggle. Fun look at how their personalities affect what strategy you should use to escape them, and also really cool. Also, going by these one shots, letting the acid level reach 3 before escaping seems to be replacing escaping naked at the last second rather than low Stamina? Might be hella-hard to get them scenes without dying, but I'm willing to try/die for it.

Overall, really fun to play around with to tease out all the different dialogue options. The writing itself is what I love about this game, so I'm happy that the re-code can provide better opportunities to mess around there. The additional interactions with Player Pred scenes has made them more appealing to me, and i'm not really here for that side, so good job there.

And since I'm writing, my favourite scenes where you're actually eaten would be Betty's and Alice's second scene. Love the way they try and convince you to just accept you're food and give up. The psychological attack is just a major plus for me. Also like being a straight faced hypocrite with Alice during the cookout argument after you eat Mandy and say it's bad to eat people on the first day. I imagined the protagonist basically thinking 'yeah, that's fair' when she eats you in response. I could honestly chuck out praise for every scene I've seen, but those two are my favourites. Scenes where you don't get eaten? Messing with Mandy is always fun, as is Emma's judgment when you confess you tried to eat her, let her go, ate her again, she got away, then you saved her, is just hilarious. Maeve teasing us is also fun, especially her 180 if you know Sam, the spoilsport. Somehow took me ages to find Emma's shower scene too. I blame Sunny, but I was pretty happy to find something new at that point, cause i was just messing with paths at that point when i noticed different dialogue.

Overall, this is riiiiight up there for my favourite vore game, not being a definite winner purely because things like Nomad and MMA simply have more. You've done really good work with it!
Also, while I was playing around with the demo, Leila was too much of a slacker to update her numbers in the numbered mode. How dare she.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Somehow took me ages to find Emma's shower scene too.

Can you share how you got that with me? I don't think I've ever seen it.
No-One
Participator

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:08 pm

No-One wrote:
Somehow took me ages to find Emma's shower scene too.

Can you share how you got that with me? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Pretty sure you have to get Emma's friendship to the max (or really high) and then escape Zoey together on your last chance. Changes Zoey's scene dialogue and then it happens when you return to your dorm with her. No one gets eaten, it's just a cute/funny scene. You'll know you've got it when the dialogue after deciding to save Emma from Zoey changes. Protag is far more determined to save her, and quite badass.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 am

Tomfoolery wrote:Pretty sure you have to get Emma's friendship to the max (or really high)

Simple enough.

and then escape Zoey together on your last chance.

...And then there's that. Well, I'll be back in about two months: I think it will take that long of constantly reloading and trying 24/7 for the RNG to let me reach that option.

Got it. That is pretty sweet. Getting Emma's friendship high also changes the dialogue when the two of you fail to escape as well.
No-One
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:58 pm

No-One wrote:Interesting. Can you regain stamina outside of encounters? Does it regenerate over time?

In Mandy's case, I note that the messages that describe what you're doing and the "regular" text for her scene don't always match up. It will talk about "the power draining from her movements" but then the next paragraph has her fighting hard without any indication that this is a change in her behavior. Stuff like that.

Yes, stamina will slowly regenerate over time, but only up to around the point you start at for 'hard' scenes in the demo. If you currently have someone digesting, it increases your stamina regen by 50%. You can also get stamina back from eating normal meals or sleeping.

I'll look over Mandy's messages again to see if I can improve things. That's the unfortunate side of this system and using generic messages for some actions, there will probably always be occasional oddities like that in at least a couple scenes.

Tomfoolery wrote: ~a lot of stuff~

Looks like you have a pretty good understanding of how stuff works, so that's reassuring! There are a few things that aren't quite right, but are close enough that you'd probably still play 'properly', so to speak. For example, taunting can stop your prey from resting, and that is usually what you're trying to accomplish unless you're just taunting them to be a jerk, but more specifically what it does is raise their frustration. When prey gets frustrated enough, they'll ignore whatever they would normally do to lash out at you instead, even if it's against their best interests. Another thing I'd note is that the acid level rise isn't affected by the struggle at all, it goes up based on how long the scene has lasted. And yes, damage to your clothing after you escape is based on acid level now

Glad you're enjoying the game, and thanks for the feedback on the system! Also...

Tomfoolery wrote:Somehow took me ages to find Emma's shower scene too

That 'somehow' isn't really needed, considering I'm pretty sure you're the first person to find it completely on your own :lol: . People on the patron discord had no idea it existed until I specifically mentioned it
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Moxx » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:14 am

On the demo:

While it's interesting to read, actually succeeding on either side seems to be about 50% on easy mode, and 20% on hard mode.

I'm not sure how one would figure out how things work without the numbers. Even with the numbers, it took a while to get a feel for what each of the command options did. Later on I looked at the source to figure out how the numbers corresponded to the descriptive text, and thus started to get a vague idea of how to use the system without the numbers. Without the numbers as a primer, it was just a lot of random button-mashing. (That is, I thought I had a plan going in, but it turns out that I really had no idea what I was doing.)

It took a couple dozen tries to successfully digest Mandy and still have more than 60 stamina left (easy mode). On the other hand, I can win rather easily even in extreme mode using nothing but Relax and Taunt (which don't drain stamina). I didn't actually realize that until I tried extreme mode, and quickly had literally no other options but those actions.

Randomness can make a win impossible. Against Sam, I had a number of endings with her having a 15-20 stomach strength left (out of the starting 32), even on easy mode, because of constant rolls at the low end of the RNG.

It's not clear whether the 'counter' choices are made against the current action of the pred, or the prior action. For example, if the resistance shoots up, does that mean that the action I just took was ineffective, or that the next action I take (if struggling) will be ineffective? Likewise on the pred side, I'm still not entirely sure about what sorts of effects my actions have. Also, not sure what effect the prey's frustration stat has. I thought that Taunt→Squeeze to raise frustration (thus encouraging more struggling) followed by increasing resistance to make the prey's struggles less effective and more tiring would be a reasonable tactic, but I'm not really sure it ever actually worked. Likewise, digestive juices rising seemed to be somewhat random, yet also what's necessary in order to break down prey.

So, a lot of guesswork.

If the numbers were only in for debugging, and won't be in the final game, then I have no idea how I'll ever 'win' the contests, other than through sheer luck. A simple tutorial to explain what each of the actions is supposed to do might be a nice addition, so at least you have an idea of what you're aiming for with each one.

Aside from that:

Save files are compressed. It's nice to be able to save to disc, finally, but looks like no options for manual editing.

It's hard to evaluate the code because a lot is compressed, and a lot looks out of context (regularly duplicated button code, etc), and the </> stuff gives me a headache.

Code typo: $predeHealth instead of $predHealth

All that said, it's a fun mini-game. Better feedback would be nice.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game