Self cum digestion

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Self cum digestion

Postby DoomTrout » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:58 am

The idea is simple enough, really. The victim, could be prey or an unwitting pred, is in a latex suit (could be another material that's watertight but transparent latex works best in this scenario) and is made to cum repeatedly while wearing it. It starts out as simply a marking type of thing, but as enough of the victim's cum builds up, they end up starting to digest themselves into their own cum, eventually the suit they were wearing becomes a makeshift condom filled with what's left of them.

Would probably work well with a superhero falling to the villain setup
DoomTrout
New to the forum

Re: Self cum digestion

Postby JettCabino » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:46 pm

Woah, that is something I have never thought about or have seen before! So perhaps the prey getting melted could be instigated by the prey or a pred? I would think that it would be fascinating to think about, draw, or write about for sure. Superhero/Supervillain settings would actually work really well with this "self-cumgestion" latex trap or bondage suit idea. I'd say you have a cool idea. Not sure if I'm into it myself yet, but I can bet a ton of other people on here would love to see or read this being done.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cimche » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:06 pm

That’s a pretty hot idea
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby asuburb » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Interesting and hawt. I like it
Would you able to accelerate/intensify the automatic orgasms by rubbing the prey?
asuburb
New to the forum

Postby TSaPA » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:48 pm

I picture this being used in a sort of revenge scenario, where a pred has this done to them by a friend/relative of one of their victims they CV'd in the past.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jiplie » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:57 am

Omg! That is actually so good! The prey is in the bag and the pred forces them to cum. This will digest them and turn them into a sort if soup inside!
I was thinking this could be a product used for young women that have not matured enough to unbirth but still want to absorb the prey. I guess it could also be used for vore. She would just have to suck them out with a straw!
Jiplie
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration