Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby ikill12345 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:01 am

I just disabled the coldsteel's stuff in the mod configuration, and now it works fine, huh. Well ty

Edit1:
Kavvanshrike wrote:okay that complicates things, it could be a lot of things, could be you're using coldsteels latest waster armor which is borked(i recommend overwriting it with dreadnoughtcommander's high poly conversion), could be the nude body you've chosen to use doesn't have the vore sliders you need. See that list of ssbbw stuff in the image, some of that needs to be on whatever mesh you build when you're unclothed (don't 100% that vore prey belly slider just using that as an example of what the outfit needs to be able to do, everything above the words 'Full Body' should be 0%)

So anything above "Full Body" should be 0%, and anything under it doesn't have to be 0%? Also I don't understand the presents, Example: like do you need to make a "slim", "semi-chubby", and "chubby" versions of our models, and batch build them twice? (one for each) I never really understood the BodySlide part very well, so I'll ask this also: When making a model, lets say the "Waster Armor", do I need to make it twice? One for a slim and one for a chubby?

Edit2: So I used a CBBE Slim as a present, and there is now some progress, so I guess I managed to solve the issue lol.

Edit3: So far, the bellies are just "naked"; the clothes won't morph or adjust to the size, here I don't know what to do, so pls halp ;-;
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Tuubu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:22 am

Can someone tell me how to increase belly capacity by using console command?
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby Cyberneticous » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:25 am

setav 000bellycapacity (value)

however, in my experience 3 deathclaws is max capacity or 3 deathclaws and 5 people.

Also, the number you set it to you should cross reference with vore stats menu
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:38 pm

If you're going to be modifying that value, two things.
1. ABSOLUTE limit is 36. Beyond that will break your game.
2. Don't use setav. Use modav. SetAV hard defines what the value should start as which will fuck up some scripts and cause bugs. ModAV increments your current value by whatever amount you type, so if you have a capacity of 6 and type modav 000bellycapacity 4, you'll have a capacity of 10 afterwards. I still don't recommend playing with those actor variables because well, TwoPrey exists but if you feel you must, modav is safer.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby tariq » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:41 pm

I am thoroughly loving this mod. Thank you so much for all the hard work. I got a lot of use out of devourment but getting everything working was a lot harder compared to the very nice installation guide written here.

So far everything's working pretty well. I'm even using the vulpine race mod (because I'm furry garbage :) ) and it's working seamlessly.

But I did have one question: The Road Leather armor.
It doesn't use the coldsteel belly. When I swallow someone while wearing it, nothing happens for a bit and then a Gats belly appears. Thicc vore's scan (another excellent mod!) hasn't fixed this issue. If I swallow someone while wearing something else and then switch to the Road Leathers, however, it uses the coldsteel belly just fine, so I know it CAN work with it....

Interestingly enough I think the Greaser Armor, which looks like the same model with different skinning DOES use Coldsteel's belly when you swallow someone while wearing it.

I'm curious what the proper way to fix this is. Is it the guide written here: suitable for fixing this?

Thank you!
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:11 pm

@tariq What a polite post! Furry Garbage #2 here to tell you that i'm a bit baffled by that so i'll run you through my logic and ideas for fixing it.

So admittedly my scanner is pretty bad, really if I were less lazy I would have overhauled it by now, truth be told I went a few weeks without working on my mod. Anyhow, my point is that the scanner is unfortunately dreadfully slow in its current state. To alleviate that problem, the patching script responsible for the scanner uses a few cheats. The script should add all known vanilla game armor forms to the coldsteel support list when you start the game (that's what the "vanilla armors integrated" message was.) So you should have the support needed for Voremersion to recognise road leathers as being coldsteel-able.

So I think the problem lies elsewhere. Just to do some quickfire troubleshooting, could you build the coldsteel converted Leathers in BodySlide with build morphs ticked and also use LOOT on your load order?
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bunny » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Anyone encounter this issue? Bria swallowed another NPC in battle but won't digest them. Is there a way to force digestion or regurgitation on an NPC?
Bunny
New to the forum

Postby clinkoclinko » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:29 am

im curious if coldsteelj's weight gain mod conflicts at all with the thiccvore extension? if i ran both would there be any problems? or crossed wires so to speak? voremersion otherwise has worked perfectly, i just kinda wanted to give coldsteelj's weight gain mod a go to.
clinkoclinko
New to the forum

Postby Cyberneticous » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:15 am

I think coldsteel's mod just conflicts with the scan, but I don't know.
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:00 pm

@Bunny This can happen periodically for a few reasons. The fix is generally to hit Reset Predators & Prey in the Debug section of the MCM menu. To enable the debug options, open the console and type set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1.

@clinkoclinko @Cyberneticous This is kind of the trouble with this incompatibility. Coldsteels .esp and Voremersion itself (and therefore my extension) have what I'd call a soft conflict. Nothing will immediately or obviously break when they are used in conjunction, but the problem is that not all of Coldsteels scripts are friendly to other mods, some of them perform zero sanity checking and so will blunt force commit bodygen functions on actors without regard to what's already been done and why, so you can often end up with both mods fighting each other and the player character + npc's rapidly and bizarrely changing shape entirely. On top of that it's just that Coldsteels mod is pretty badly put together under the hood, his level list injection is wack and his mod generates crazy save bloat so it's just generally advisable to not use both.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:50 am

Hey it's been a while. I had a question regarding the context vore, as in when you ask a NPC about vore and swallow them. This is my first time trying it and I encountered only one issue: For some reason, regurgitate isn't working. Hopefully someone can help me with that.

Also it's basically impossible for me to begin a conversation after I ask Bria to swallow me. Such as asking her to let me out and such. Got no idea how to do that. I know the OP said that there are some issues with Companions being preds, but I got Bria to swallow me so I think my issue is a different one. This also happens with friendly NPCs that I ask if they can swallow me. I can't interact with them to tell me to let me out, so I'm just stuck inside them forever.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:56 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Also it's basically impossible for me to begin a conversation after I ask Bria to swallow me. Such as asking her to let me out and such. Got no idea how to do that. I know the OP said that there are some issues with Companions being preds, but I got Bria to swallow me so I think my issue is a different one. This also happens with friendly NPCs that I ask if they can swallow me. I can't interact with them to tell me to let me out, so I'm just stuck inside them forever.

You might have to zoom in the camera and move it around a bit if you're having trouble triggering the prompt. Interacting with a pred from inside them is kind of hacky at the moment, and if you're zoomed out too far, your camera winds up not close enough to something to be able to be within interaction distance, or there can be an object between your camera and the NPC.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:32 pm

I've gotten this really weird bug happening specifically to the WeightGain_SSbbw.esp

For some reason it wont enable itself. It's in my mod manager, however whenever i load f4se, go into the mod load order, it's disabled. When i try to enable it fallout itself, it has a tick next to it, it re-deploys, i go back into the mod load order, and it's still disabled. I have completely reinstalled fallout and all the mods, so it can't be conflicting with older files.

Please help!
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:01 pm

@DefinitlyOrginal This is sounding like you may have used multiple mod managers at some point during the life of this install. Either way, we recommend not using that particular plugin. See my post a little ways up this page for an explanation on why.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby tariq » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:16 am

BoxxFoxx wrote:Just to do some quickfire troubleshooting, could you build the coldsteel converted Leathers in BodySlide with build morphs ticked and also use LOOT on your load order?

Well, boo. That explains it. Looking through the Bodyslide Outfit/Bodies, there is an entry for 2pac's Greaser Jacket outfit with SSBW support, but none for the road leathers. I'll either have to figure out how to add that myself or wait for someone else to do it. It should 'just' be a port of the GreaserJacket.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction anyway.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby tariq » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:41 am

Oh other question which respect to Thicc Vore:
Does turning off the Weight Gain settings on the 'Thicc Extension Settings' menu turn off all weight/model changes or does it just turn off gaining satiation from food items? It wasn't clear to me what the difference is between this setting and toggling 'Enable Player Weight Change' under the 'Thicc Vore' tab.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:24 am

@tariq That was a somewhat experimental feature I was trialling since so many people liked the idea of Coldsteels mod. It just tries to allow food items to contibute to the Sated bar in Thicc Vore so yes you can turn it off. Honestly that feature is buggy and in dire need of refinement, I didn't do a good job with the implementation.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby OpenLive00 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:37 pm

Okay, so I've tried just about everything I can think of to solve my issue, but I can't even really grasp what's going on here.

My issue is that the standard bellies are solid purple like missing textures. I'm using the Animerace mod which I thought might be the issue, but someone in this thread already said this mod and that one work together, though they didn't say how. I've tried reinstalling both Fallout Vore 2.0.2 and Voremersion, and I can see that the bellyarmor textures are in the right folder, and they're showing up in Bodyslide. I've also tried Coldsteel bellies, but those don't work with Animerace as far as I can tell? There's no slider for the weight gain mod for any of the bodies if I add Animerace CBBE morphs, at least. I thought maybe it'd be an issue with the coloring of the belly due to Animerace's different skin tone, but changing any and all values on the skin tone didn't work either.

20200109151650_1.jpg
Purple missing texture bellies.

Here's the real kicker though; Nuka Acid, Digest, and Regurgitate don't have any textures either, but Distendex and Disposal do seem to have textures?

20200109150842_1.jpg
Digest and Regurgitate both have no textures, but it looks like Disposal and Distendex do.

20200109150856_1.jpg
Nuka Acid also has no textures.

I just have no idea what's going on here. I'm also pretty sure the bellies are still purple for standard CBBE too. Could it be like a memory issue or something?
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby justinthepervert » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Reinstall regular Fallout Vore.
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby BMUd8854 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 am

How far away is the possibility of the Voremersion 3.O ? It's been a long time since there have been an update.
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game