Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:25 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Nomad_Zeke wrote:I normally just lurk around here, but have been thoroughly enjoying this game. Just a thought that I find odd: sometimes if a character catches you having sex with another that they were dating or such, they'll ask you to follow them so they can eat and digest you. Though a character in either stomach appears to be completely oblivious to sex with their predator? Might be just overthinking that one.

There's nothing that would make them immediately go after someone, so anything that did happen would just be a result of them liking your character less. I currently have it set so that prey don't notice anything going on outside of the belly. I suppose it might make sense for close by sounds to penetrate (they don't, currently), but anything visual is obviously blocked. Actually I guess I might need to revisit that a little, because even if you have the debug option on to show all interactions, that's blocked when you're prey.

That was just my 2cents, I'd think if the predator can "talk through the lining" or "talk gently" to the prey, such related things MIGHT be feasible?

Edit- and apologies if it's been asked already but I've been tinkering: even at maximum promiscuity for every character, if controlled sees the person they're dating having sex with someone else, it automatically does a breakup action by the controlled character. Is that just bad luck on my part with the numbers? I'd think the controlled character would have to select it manually?

Edit 2, (because I apparently can't read) - It'll be a little sad when multi gets patched, but as first page says, it's a planned feature which would be great would that include being able to interact with other prey in the same stomach?
Last edited by Nomad_Zeke on Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:50 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I hope the AI will make use of KissVore eventually.

They do use "KissVore" occasionally. It's really uncommon though. It might be tied to them luring you for sex, or it might just be a really low percentage chance.

Also a suggestion: The higher the relationship between two characters during sex, the more likely the AI is to "KissVore" into an endo vore.

edit:

Yeah, just tested it myself. KissVore triggered when I initiated the sex scene. It's just a really low chance. It was even endo, though that might just be luck.

It may also have to do with the position you're in. Only Standing and LyingDown have KissVore as an option. (which is weird because you'd think Missionary would also have KissVore as an option. Maybe BehindGiving and BehindReceiving too.)

If you want to maximize your chance of KissVore, just rapidly swap between Standing and LyingDown positions.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Maybe a voraphilia trait/slider that when higher gives bonuses to horniness when seeing vore, and when prey struggles(and also they'd rub other's bellies).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:08 am

Nomad_Zeke wrote:That was just my 2cents, I'd think if the predator can "talk through the lining" or "talk gently" to the prey, such related things MIGHT be feasible?

Edit- and apologies if it's been asked already but I've been tinkering: even at maximum promiscuity for every character, if controlled sees the person they're dating having sex with someone else, it automatically does a breakup action by the controlled character. Is that just bad luck on my part with the numbers? I'd think the controlled character would have to select it manually?

Edit 2, (because I apparently can't read) - It'll be a little sad when multi gets patched, but as first page says, it's a planned feature which would be great would that include being able to interact with other prey in the same stomach?

Yeah, I'll probably stick an exception for sounds in there. The catch cheating event not giving the player an option is an oversight, I didn't really think about it, but I'll get that fixed for the next version (probably more likely to just let you do it manually than give a prompt.) Yeah, multi is planned, I did a good portion of the background work for it in V3, so it might appear properly in V4 (still needs some ui fixes, and a system for capacity, among a few other things.)

RakeVuri wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I hope the AI will make use of KissVore eventually.

They do use "KissVore" occasionally. It's really uncommon though. It might be tied to them luring you for sex, or it might just be a really low percentage chance.

Also a suggestion: The higher the relationship between two characters during sex, the more likely the AI is to "KissVore" into an endo vore.

edit:

Yeah, just tested it myself. KissVore triggered when I initiated the sex scene. It's just a really low chance. It was even endo, though that might just be luck.

It may also have to do with the position you're in. Only Standing and LyingDown have KissVore as an option. (which is weird because you'd think Missionary would also have KissVore as an option. Maybe BehindGiving and BehindReceiving too.)

If you want to maximize your chance of KissVore, just rapidly swap between Standing and LyingDown positions.

Yeah, kissvore is relatively rare, and they'll only do it if their pred willingness is greater than 70% (.7). You do bring up a point I hadn't considered, which is to have an endosoma option during sex as well. Actually, the ai ignores the position and can do it regardless of position (which I'll fix, partly by adding it to more positions, and partly by making sure they can't do it when it's impossible.) Basically, if you are maxed out friendship and romantic, and the pred willingness is higher than .7, during any given sexual encounter, you'd have about a 1.6% chance of being eaten and digested. Them doing it as endo was just them having done endo last and not resetting properly when they do that option, so that will be fixed, too.

Turbotowns wrote:Maybe a voraphilia trait/slider that when higher gives bonuses to horniness when seeing vore, and when prey struggles(and also they'd rub other's bellies).

That's probably a good one, too. It would probably make more sense that way than the current system of tying it into pred or prey willingness. They do rub bellies, now, but it's rare. I didn't want it to be overwhelming, but I may have made it too rare.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:16 am

How would multi prey work if you don't mind me asking? Because in my experience prey only last about 10-15ish turns before digesting so would there be something like they create a chain of people following them to their room or after finishing one if they planned on doing it would they then immediately seek out another or would prey last longer/they can choose when to digest so that they have enough time to seek out a second or third prey or however many multi is going to have, just curious in how the mechanics would work since i'm not big brain enough to figure it out on my own
VLover552
Participator

Postby Kligor » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:43 am

Would it be possible to add a preference to the AI for like, digestion and endo? Where if you ask to be eaten but not digested they could say "I play for keeps" or you ask to be digested and they say "Sorry, Im not into that." etc as well as adding forcefulness to where they might attempt to eat people regardless of digestion or not?
I also cant remember if this was asked nor could I find it being asked so ill risk double-asking.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:26 am

Also, the voraphilia to willingness ratios would influence their attitude towards vore and how the AI would behave.

High voraphilia but low prey willingness means they like to be eaten, but more towards endo. While high prey, but low voraphilia means... hmmm... almost a little bit of an oxymoron, that... eh, a less slutty willing prey? XD They don't mind being digested(the low voraphilia means they wouldn't get off to it), but naturally, since THEY aren't "getting" anything out of it, they would only "allow" a close-one to eat them.

the voraphilia traits relationship with pred willingness is just motivation(high vora, low pred: pure arousal, they aren't in it for turning humananty into cattle, but because it's their fetish(more likely to only eat a partner, and would more often than not(depending on the ratio of course) probably be endo, the partner's prey willingness would influence it)(ah, and more often kissvore).)(low vora, high pred: pure hunger, people are food to them(basically, what it is now. XD )).

High and low for both shouldn't need explaining(especially the low).

Oh yeah! And you were probably gonna do this anyway, but for multiprey. a full pred would be easier to eat(like in krisna3ca's Vgame), and voracity(the trait that says how frequent a predatory they are), will determine their capacity.

Oh, also, also, we can't target anyone once they've started getting eaten.

And this is pretty funny.
(after eating Ruth and walking out into the hall...)
enmass.PNG
enmass.PNG (29.72 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

(all in one turn. XD )
(ashley was able to save her)
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:34 am

I've come across four issues.

1: When any one of those messages pop up (You know, 'Character wants to {Insert action here}'), it turns out that you can still move around on the map. Thing is, when you do, only you move. Everyone else is still just standing. It's like time stops except for the player.

2: Predators with prey in their stomachs seem to act very differently. This happens regardless of whether the player is the predator or an NPC is but is noticeable in different ways depending on who is. If an NPC has a prey in their stomach and you try having sex with them, they tend to just walk away as soon as you start even if you're successful. This ends with you having sex with no one but it ends the turn after. Actually, I think I might know why this is happening. You know that thing that pops up when you do certain actions? You know, the one that asks you if you wanna continue this action? Like, Continue eating? Continue Showering? Continue talking to this person? That thing? Well, when you have a prey in your stomach, it doesn't show. It doesn't appear at all. I think that is what's causing a predator's weird actions.

3: It turns out that predator and prey (When prey is in predator's stomach that is) can still see if the other is nude or not. At the moment, I'm not sure if observers can.

4: There are two instances during sex that returns that 'Character and Character had sex in an undefined way (This is an error)' message and they're both easy to trigger. Make sure that the two partners are male and female. Then, play as the female and select Intercourse... That's it. There are only two positions that allow for Intercourse, Missionary and StandBehindReceiving/Giving and both return that error message when you select Intercourse as female.

There you go, four issues that I believe should be dealt with... By the way... If I were to offer you some crappy placeholder character graphics that could show up in a character's profile... Would you be willing to use those? I don't have any but I really want this game to have some kind of character graphics and, quite frankly, I don't think sprites are gonna cut it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:11 am

I thought we should put a level of ages like children / adolescents / adults / old
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:41 pm

One thing i"ve noticed is that, unless friend AND romantic are both maxxed, "Asktofollow" is to try to swallow/digest them. Maybe just my luck, but I think it'd be fun to have that be a way to have them have sex with others who might be dating someone else too. I have gotten it to Have a male character ask a female to follow for them, but then again everyone else was already eaten.
A checkbox next to promiscuity that could trigger jealousy rather than breakup perhaps? Instead of "That's it, we're over" could be a "lets see how you like it" where they grab the nearest applicable target for sex, and drop the romantic rank one step instead of to the very bottom?
Like KissVore, KissEndo could be an option so "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to feel you in my stomach."
Another thing I'm hoping for with multi is that the people endo-d or vored could interact with eachother in the stomach.

While they're (I'd guess?) further down the road, An idea for a map expansion might be a gym, so they could workout to boost strength, but be more susceptible to being eaten shortly after exercising.
Whenever other races show up, i'm hoping for naga or lamia, or other multi-stomach creatures where it's like the human part is just for fun, whereas the animal stomach is a more rapid-digestion case.

I know you got your hands full so I'll stop now. But really, thanks for all your work on such a fun game
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:34 pm

VLover552 wrote:How would multi prey work if you don't mind me asking? Because in my experience prey only last about 10-15ish turns before digesting so would there be something like they create a chain of people following them to their room or after finishing one if they planned on doing it would they then immediately seek out another or would prey last longer/they can choose when to digest so that they have enough time to seek out a second or third prey or however many multi is going to have, just curious in how the mechanics would work since i'm not big brain enough to figure it out on my own

Well, I just had the idea of putting in a control for digestion speed, but the only question regarding that is how best to keep that from just forcing people to confine themselves to their room the whole time. Maybe it's enough that multi-prey would only be viable with slower digestions and with a higher vore acceptance.

Kligor wrote:Would it be possible to add a preference to the AI for like, digestion and endo? Where if you ask to be eaten but not digested they could say "I play for keeps" or you ask to be digested and they say "Sorry, Im not into that." etc as well as adding forcefulness to where they might attempt to eat people regardless of digestion or not?
I also cant remember if this was asked nor could I find it being asked so ill risk double-asking.

Yeah, that's a good idea (as it makes sense that not every character is interested in both). Not entirely sure what you mean by forcefulness though, as they do attempt to eat people regardless. Pred willingness is already sort of a measure of forcefulness.

Turbotowns wrote:Also, the voraphilia to willingness ratios would influence their attitude towards vore and how the AI would behave.
High voraphilia but low prey willingness means they like to be eaten, but more towards endo. While high prey, but low voraphilia means... hmmm... almost a little bit of an oxymoron, that... eh, a less slutty willing prey? XD They don't mind being digested(the low voraphilia means they wouldn't get off to it), but naturally, since THEY aren't "getting" anything out of it, they would only "allow" a close-one to eat them.
the voraphilia traits relationship with pred willingness is just motivation(high vora, low pred: pure arousal, they aren't in it for turning humananty into cattle, but because it's their fetish(more likely to only eat a partner, and would more often than not(depending on the ratio of course) probably be endo, the partner's prey willingness would influence it)(ah, and more often kissvore).)(low vora, high pred: pure hunger, people are food to them(basically, what it is now. XD )).
High and low for both shouldn't need explaining(especially the low).

Oh yeah! And you were probably gonna do this anyway, but for multiprey. a full pred would be easier to eat(like in krisna3ca's Vgame), and voracity(the trait that says how frequent a predatory they are), will determine their capacity.

Oh, also, also, we can't target anyone once they've started getting eaten.

And this is pretty funny.
(after eating Ruth and walking out into the hall...)
enmass.PNG

(all in one turn. XD )
(ashley was able to save her)

Okay, seems reasonable, I'll go with something along those lines for voraphilia.
Wouldn't a full pred be more difficult to eat, because of their large size? I mean that's the logic I went with for vore war.
Seeing that screenshot tells me I need to get a little more variety in there for that line.

TheFetishBeast wrote:I've come across four issues.

1: When any one of those messages pop up (You know, 'Character wants to {Insert action here}'), it turns out that you can still move around on the map. Thing is, when you do, only you move. Everyone else is still just standing. It's like time stops except for the player.

2: Predators with prey in their stomachs seem to act very differently. This happens regardless of whether the player is the predator or an NPC is but is noticeable in different ways depending on who is. If an NPC has a prey in their stomach and you try having sex with them, they tend to just walk away as soon as you start even if you're successful. This ends with you having sex with no one but it ends the turn after. Actually, I think I might know why this is happening. You know that thing that pops up when you do certain actions? You know, the one that asks you if you wanna continue this action? Like, Continue eating? Continue Showering? Continue talking to this person? That thing? Well, when you have a prey in your stomach, it doesn't show. It doesn't appear at all. I think that is what's causing a predator's weird actions.

3: It turns out that predator and prey (When prey is in predator's stomach that is) can still see if the other is nude or not. At the moment, I'm not sure if observers can.

4: There are two instances during sex that returns that 'Character and Character had sex in an undefined way (This is an error)' message and they're both easy to trigger. Make sure that the two partners are male and female. Then, play as the female and select Intercourse... That's it. There are only two positions that allow for Intercourse, Missionary and StandBehindReceiving/Giving and both return that error message when you select Intercourse as female.

There you go, four issues that I believe should be dealt with... By the way... If I were to offer you some crappy placeholder character graphics that could show up in a character's profile... Would you be willing to use those? I don't have any but I really want this game to have some kind of character graphics and, quite frankly, I don't think sprites are gonna cut it.

1) Ah, I thought I had correctly prevented all actions, but I'll get that fixed.
2) This is probably related to the way that interactions are structured right now. If they're busy you can still initiate things with them when they should really not permit them (like trying to talk to them while they're swallowing someone, or sex them while they're swallowing someone). I'll work on that for this next patch to try and clean that up a little.
3) Does it come up in dialogue, or do you just mean for the character info panel?
4) Okay, will get those corrected, there was supposed to be a message for those cases, but maybe I messed up the conditionals for it.

Well, what sort of placeholders where you thinking, just like portraits of the head? I'm still not entirely sure what kind of graphics I want to use in game. I'd probably opt for something simple, so I can keep my focus on the gameplay and not graphics. Though I also feel like I'd want graphics that reasonably represented characters to a decent degree instead of 'female with brown hair that bears no other resemblance to the described character'.

antoinou62185 wrote:I thought we should put a level of ages like children / adolescents / adults / old

Well, right now everyone's kind of assumed to be roughly the same age, college students that are 18-25 ish. There will be more categories later (professors / staff would be the most likely next set).

Nomad_Zeke wrote:One thing i"ve noticed is that, unless friend AND romantic are both maxxed, "Asktofollow" is to try to swallow/digest them. Maybe just my luck, but I think it'd be fun to have that be a way to have them have sex with others who might be dating someone else too. I have gotten it to Have a male character ask a female to follow for them, but then again everyone else was already eaten.
A checkbox next to promiscuity that could trigger jealousy rather than breakup perhaps? Instead of "That's it, we're over" could be a "lets see how you like it" where they grab the nearest applicable target for sex, and drop the romantic rank one step instead of to the very bottom?
Like KissVore, KissEndo could be an option so "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to feel you in my stomach."
Another thing I'm hoping for with multi is that the people endo-d or vored could interact with eachother in the stomach.

While they're (I'd guess?) further down the road, An idea for a map expansion might be a gym, so they could workout to boost strength, but be more susceptible to being eaten shortly after exercising.
Whenever other races show up, i'm hoping for naga or lamia, or other multi-stomach creatures where it's like the human part is just for fun, whereas the animal stomach is a more rapid-digestion case.

I know you got your hands full so I'll stop now. But really, thanks for all your work on such a fun game

Yeah, relations can kind of telegraph their intentions to some extent. As the number of options slowly increase that should be slightly less obvious.
It makes sense that there should be a few different types of reactions for catching someone cheating so I'll look into that.
Yeah, KissEndo or its equivalent is something I didn't think about at first, but will definitely be in the next patch.
I will definitely have some interactions between prey, there's a good deal of interesting ones to be had (pleasuring, talking, eating, etc.).

Ah, a gym would be a good facility to have, especially with the benefits and trade-offs you mention.
Well, those races seem to be pretty popular among vore situations, so it's likely they'd make it in.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:35 pm

I believe the other question for seeing if characters are clothed or such is in the description pane. I noticed that as well that while in a stomach you can click another person and see what they're wearing, doing, etc. Personally doesn't bother me, but I did notice it.

As for a pred with a prey inside them already, maybe better odds to escape/free until fully swallowed where it's tougher?

I have some dialogue based ideas for when you implement more map locations, I'll sit on those for future note.
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Aurilika wrote:
TheFetishBeast wrote:I've come across four issues.

1) Ah, I thought I had correctly prevented all actions, but I'll get that fixed.
2) This is probably related to the way that interactions are structured right now. If they're busy you can still initiate things with them when they should really not permit them (like trying to talk to them while they're swallowing someone, or sex them while they're swallowing someone). I'll work on that for this next patch to try and clean that up a little.
3) Does it come up in dialogue, or do you just mean for the character info panel?
4) Okay, will get those corrected, there was supposed to be a message for those cases, but maybe I messed up the conditionals for it.

Well, what sort of placeholders where you thinking, just like portraits of the head? I'm still not entirely sure what kind of graphics I want to use in game. I'd probably opt for something simple, so I can keep my focus on the gameplay and not graphics. Though I also feel like I'd want graphics that reasonably represented characters to a decent degree instead of 'female with brown hair that bears no other resemblance to the described character'.

Both dialogue and Character info (If I fully understand what you're talking about). When both predator and prey are naked, there are two messages in the dialogue box below stating that each one is affected by seeing the other one naked despite prey being in predator's stomach and thus they should not be able to see each other. Furthermore, it also increases their horniness like seeing someone naked normally does.

I don't really have anything in particular in mind at the moment and the offer is more a thought than anything. However, as far as I'm concerned and taking into account what's planned for this game, neither sprites nor face portraits are going to be enough (Unless maybe you use both), it needs full-body images. I'm thinking about starting with something simple, a basic pose, male and female, a few hairstyles, a few breast and dick sizes, one set of clothes for each gender, maybe alternate skin colours and, of course, various stomach sizes. I'm not really taking height and weight into consideration right now. I'm not an artist and that's why I'm suggesting it as a crappy placeholder, something to be used as a visual idea.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Kligor » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:26 pm

When I said forcefulness it was cause in my experience if I have it set to endo, vore neeeever happens at all unless its asked. Preds will only attempt to vore if they can digest. They will ask, otherwise.
If you want I can try to further elaborate I guess?
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:36 am

I found a bug if you are the pray and naked and the one that eats you and goes to their room you can get dressed in there stomach and can continue to strip and redress over and over again even as they move
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:52 am

antoinou62185 wrote:I thought we should put a level of ages like children / adolescents / adults / old

I'll always be an advocate for more munchkins(or "underaged" characters) in vore(as pred OR prey). But as long as the setting is college, it wouldn't really make sense for there to be any kids around(maybe if/when it expands to more of a full city or something, they can usually hang out at parks, or there could be elementary schools... OH! If aging becomes a mechanic, we could have a game that goes through all stages of life(at least school), starting at preschool, eventually getting to college where we are now. XD ).

Aurilika wrote:Wouldn't a full pred be more difficult to eat, because of their large size? I mean that's the logic I went with for vore war.

You do you, it's your game.

ripleysonic wrote:I found a bug if you are the pray and naked and the one that eats you and goes to their room you can get dressed in there stomach and can continue to strip and redress over and over again even as they move

Well, the stripping and redressing makes sense. You're taking off your clothes while in their stomach and then just putting them back on again. XD
I guess at first they swallowed some clothes for you to put on. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:12 am

Turbotowns wrote:

I'll always be an advocate for more munchkins(or "underaged" characters) in vore(as pred OR prey). But as long as the setting is college, it wouldn't really make sense for there to be any kids around(maybe if/when it expands to more of a full city or something, they can usually hang out at parks, or there could be elementary schools... OH! If aging becomes a mechanic, we could have a game that goes through all stages of life(at least school), starting at preschool, eventually getting to college where we are now. XD ).

I could be on board with having younger prey/pred characters as well.
No-One
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:16 am

This is probably an out there request, and not something that I think needs to be done, but would it ever be possible to control more than just one character? Have each character you control do an action in turn, and have the prompt pop up on the target's turn if a controlled character targets another controlled character.

I can imagine using that alongside Parsec to do multiplayer things, or just in singleplayer to test things out.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby BelowAverageCat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:52 am

Would it be possible for a Non-sexual character to still give and receive romantic interactions after rejecting sex or those same actions?
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaraSama » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:10 pm

The point where I wish there was the intersex gender for having both cause I like both ends of that so~ I was curious if you are going to add that cause I like the game and am hoping to see more vore options other than oral vore cause constantly doing just that does get a little boring. Though Endo is really fun happy you added that~.
JaraSama
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game