Flexible survival

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Flexible survival

Postby Halowinner » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:14 pm

Uh idk if this the place to ask but anyone know if there vore in the multiplayer side?
Halowinner
Participator

Re: Flexible survival

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:36 pm

I haven't gotten deep enough into that to know, and I don't remember if the wiki said anything.
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:19 am

Turbotowns wrote:I haven't gotten deep enough into that to know, and I don't remember if the wiki said anything.

It does and yes there is.
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Know where and how to find it?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:33 am

I havn't played the multiplayer yet myself, but check out their Discord if you wan't help.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:02 pm

Halowinner wrote:Uh idk if this the place to ask but anyone know if there vore in the multiplayer side?

You coulda, like, just looked at the wiki?
Talon13
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:45 am

Talon13 wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Uh idk if this the place to ask but anyone know if there vore in the multiplayer side?

I uh did?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:28 am

Talon13 wrote:

The wiki isn't really updated much at all to be fair.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MiegaFox » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 am

some things are locked behind the requirement of 'Mako' currency
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:10 am

mako currency? and hmm so that why i could not find anything on the wiki for it
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Zalaska » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 pm

There is a 'Womb-For-Rent' item that you can purchase with mako currency (premium currency). Using the item you can customize it so that players you send to that room see themselves as inside whatever part of your character's body you want to. It's a purely endosoma device, though, no digestion.

That said, there are also a number of infection types in the game where vore occurs after losing to them or after defeating a feral in combat as that infection. The only one you'd be able to see early on, though, is the loss/submission scene to the Momma Bronto (level 5 - 11 area) ferals in the museum in Fairhaven. If you lose to or submit to one of them, they unbirth you.

For others that I can verify:
The Crested Wyvern in the Barn area of the Old Farmstead (level 20 - 26 area) will unbirth you into an egg if they beat you, and you'll do the same if you win a fight as one.
The Red Kangaroo in the Outback section of the Zoo (level 28 - 36 area) will unbirth vore an enemy occasionally if you win while one.
The Margay and Margay Taur in the Scrublands (level 33 - 38 area) will both unbirth you if they win, and you will occasionally unbirth a foe if you win as the Margay Taur then let them out later.
The Swamp Stalker in the Marshy Swamp (level 33 - 39 area) will eat defeated opponents if you win as one.
The Giant Jorogumo in the Jungles area of Kaiju Island (level 41 - 45 area) will unbirth opponents into an egg if you win as one.
The Rept-Taur in Bozeman University (level 47 - 52 area) will unbirth vore opponents if you win as one.
And the Kaiju dedication will occasionally have you eat, unbirth vore, and/or cockvore defeated opponents if you beat them as a kaiju.

There may be a few others, and as you can see it leans very much towards the UB end of things. I haven't catalogued all of the mutant types as yet and there could still be rare interactions I haven't encountered (the Red Kangaroo unbirth, for instance, seems to be a less than 5% chance).
Zalaska
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:08 am

Oo cv also it confuseing alittle how to use multiplayer
like do i hit battle/patrol? because i lost to mamma bronto and nothing happen
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:54 am

I also believe there's some vore content that is locked behind some bought/rented private rooms too. Although one of the ones I found out about ended up leading to a dead end since you have to get permission through the owner to access them. And most of the time said owners of the plot/room aren't online to ask.

You also forgot about the quetzalcoatl creatures which do eat you but you are let back out when defeated. You do however eat and digest enemies when defeating them with the quetzalcoatl dedication/body.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zalaska » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:19 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:You also forgot about the quetzalcoatl creatures which do eat you but you are let back out when defeated. You do however eat and digest enemies when defeating them with the quetzalcoatl dedication/body.

I remembered them, but don't remember where they are so couldn't verify the coatl servant (I think that's the name) was even still in the game. Some areas are rather difficult to find.

Halowinner wrote:Oo cv also it confuseing alittle how to use multiplayer
like do i hit battle/patrol? because i lost to mamma bronto and nothing happen

You need to be using the 'direct control' interface. If you're doing battle/patrol on the web you won't see any win/lose scenes at all. You'll only see them if you're in the 'direct control' interface or connecting through a MUD client like MUDlet. If you're in the interface where you can click on commands in battle, you're in the wrong place. You have to type in commands in battle in the direct control interface, and you'll also have to actually go to the museum area in the game instead of using the 'choose location' button on the web interface. The museum is in the southeast section of Fairhaven. Once there, you'll need to type in the 'search' command to actually get into a fight. Using 'Search Momma Bronto' (the caps are needed for it to properly recognize many two-word mutant names) will make it more likely to find that particular mutant.
Zalaska
New to the forum

Postby MiegaFox » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:27 pm

you can some times be a little less specific with what your after with out using the full name... for example you could probably jsut use "bronto" but it will search for every type thats in the area, if its jsut the one type of npc to encounter in the area then it would search for just that.
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:06 pm

hmm i cant find the old farmstead and is there nothing cv related at the n_u_t_s place? or any cv other then the kaiju
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Serav » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:31 pm

For the farmstead, you first have to complete the quests from Rod, then you can use the old truck all the way south of Zephyr to go there.
Serav
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 am

Any cv enemys? Since the wiki cant help me
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Zalaska » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Sorry, I've not encountered any CV enemies. Literally the kaiju dedication is the only time I've seen it mentioned in the multiplayer version. It's possible that the mammoths in the museum have a rare interaction that involves CV, as that is their primary interaction when they beat you in the single-player FS version, but I haven't seen it. Other than that, I'd suggest fighting around up in Woodfield. As those are all demi-human type mutations (monster girls, demons, elves, and the like) I haven't really done anything up there as yet aside from just exploring to build my map.

And you could always submit a creature yourself that does CV using the Monster Maker interface on the website. That's how the vast majority of the creatures currently in the game got there. If folks over here want more mutations that do a lot of vore-type stuff, then more of us need to create and submit creatures.
Zalaska
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm

In the setup options, one of the settings (vore by player) is inactive it says that it is unlocked via gameplay does anyone know how to unlock?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game