Build a Cock Vore pred

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Build a Cock Vore pred

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:36 am

Wall of Text Warning

A while back, an artist made an image for building an Unbirth Pred, and that has left me thinking long and deep about how things would apply to Cock Vore in a similar fashion. The more I though about the possible mechanics of Cock Vore, the more separate parts seemed to become apparent.

The Cock itself starts off needing to be looked at as five separate but connected zones: Tip, Upper outer, Upper Inner, Lower Outer, and Lower Inner. Next comes the Sheath, then the Prostate. Finally there is the trio of Bladder, Sack, and Balls. That's a total of ten different parts to consider, which makes things complicated to place elements involved including the problem of sharing elements between parts.

With that out of the way, here is what I have so far.

~~~~~

Tip: Dilating, Elastic, or Grappling

Upper Outer: Barbed, Knotted, Prehensile, Ribbed, or Tapered

Lower Outer: Knotted and/or Ridged

Upper Inner: Elastic or Compression / Barbed, Ribbed, or Smooth

Lower Inner: Elastic or Compression / Ribbed, Teeth, and/or Muscular

Sheath: ???

Prostate: Compression, Grinding, Suction, and/or Tentacles

Bladder: Dehydrated and/or Liquified

Nut Sack: Empty or Extra Testicles / External or Internal / Impenetrable, Sensory Deprivation, Pocket Dimension

Testicles: (Long List of Possibilities)

~~~~~

Right now the focus is on the cock and how it assist in handling the prey.

There is still a lot to think about just in regards to this part of the pred, but it's a start.
Last edited by Thagrahn on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Build a Cock Vore pred

Postby Septia » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Tip can be pointed, human, slit, hole, pit, and a lot more if you are feeling saucy.
This is a lovely idea, I adore generating potential results in this manner, what else do you need?
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Well, mostly trying to organize ideas, but also trying to provide both shape and abilities to the pred to better explain how an individual predator could be capable of this type of vore.

Things like the tip being able to grab the prey somehow, and predators with prehensile cocks still aren't accounted for as possibilities.

So many ideas stacked up, but to scrambled to make sense out of yet.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hax » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:46 am

I summon an even larger man!
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:37 pm

hax wrote:I summon an even larger man!

Giant Size would be an attribute of the Pred, but not key to the cock itself.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:18 pm

Has taken a lot more thought, but I did manage to add a few more elements to how the cock parts could operate in regards to handling prey.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore