Rpgmaker Game Challenge

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Rpgmaker Game Challenge

Postby Bright » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:12 pm

I have some keys to give away.

RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker MV
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker VX Ace - Fantasy Hero Character Pack
RPG Maker VX Ace - Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack
RPG Maker VX Ace - POP! Horror City
RPG Maker VX Ace - Seraph Circle: Monster Pack 1
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker VX Ace - Arabian Nights
RPG Maker VX Ace - Dungeon Music Pack
RPG Maker VX Ace - Modern Music Mega-Pack
RPG Maker VX Ace - Sci-Fi Battlebacks
RPG Maker VX Ace - The Emporium of Copper and Steel

You have a pitch for a game, but don't have a method to make it.

Post your pitch here.
By the end of the month I'll give out keys.
Last edited by Bright on Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:55 am, edited 10 times in total.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Rpgmaker Game Challenge

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:24 pm

In a sci-fi world, mix with fantasy, people already knows about the existance of other people. In this time and age, all across the galaxy(or solar system) magic and technology reaches new heights as different views of the subjects merges together. Now there is a center government for the universe, making sure that all the worlds play nice.
The main thing that you are a traveler, going across the stars in order to experience everything life can throw at you.
(As stated, it would involve multiple worlds or "cities" that make up the game. You travel from your home world to basically talk, learn from, eat, and fuck everything there is. As vore is a common thing, the center government provides free reformation from being digested but any other cause will requires insurance. Meet people, go into dangerous places,[forest, caves, space, and other things] and make new discoveries. Just make sure to earn money for your road trip.)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Alone in a dark, cave-like structure, you awaken. You remember nothing, but your skills in shape-shifting. You're not sure where you are, or if there is any way out, or even what awaits you if you do escape, but you know you must. Along the way, you'll find various objects to aid you in your quest to figure out the seemingly vast maze of...(you're not sure)

I'm more curious about what sort of keys you're giving away. Is it just for the software, or do you have DLC asset packs as well?
(I don't need the software-I have those but there are asset packs I do need)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby BMUd8854 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:37 pm

Maybe something similar to Vore Night?
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:43 pm

I got some vx ace dlc packs I can give away if you already have the program.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Crash » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:16 am

I have the game and my keys should work but for some reason they don't.

Want to make a game with vore or not, but the final villain gets stronger everytime you save. If you beat the game without saving there is no final boss. of course a lot of fourth wall breaking jokes
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby codenamedirtbag » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:54 am

What type of games we talking about here? Just Video Games in general or spaciously vore games?
codenamedirtbag
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:28 am

Pitches for vore games is what I intended.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:53 am

I own VX Ace, so I would be interested in DLC's more. We share a few Discord servers, and I am quite active on the God Complex discord and helped out the Devs there a few times. Also did a few sprites for Predators Coliouseum. So.. In average I help out and aid people with vore games when my own schedule allows it.
I have an own vore game thats on hold for over a year and that has no release in MV, but simply can't work on it due to life circumstances.
But when needed and people give me something I pitch into vore games, do maps, characters, scenes, items, enemies, encounters whatsoever.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:13 pm

I just throw my hat into the ring because it was interesting. I am not interested in the dlc thing, but hope that the idea I pitch would be picked up by someone.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Luna Engine for me.

The gods have a strange sense of humor, especially the isekai type of gods. When you (the player) had chosen the blessing of Unburdened, being able to carry anything of any size without any sign of stress on your body, you didn't get a bottomless bag but a bottomless ass. Thus, you swore to get back at the gods for such a cruel joke, even if you have to use your "gift" to defeat the dark kings of the land.
Last edited by polyedit2000 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Tira » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:48 pm

One of my old ideas - you are a fantasy world thief and looking for a way to get into a castle and steal all of their shiny stuff. May need to prepare some in a town nearby or just go straight in like a skillful (or just really silly) thief
Tira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crash » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:41 pm

ok apparently they updated the files, so I just had to download the updated version. I will gladly take DLC stuff though X# thanks for the chance.
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Bright wrote:I got some vx ace dlc packs I can give away if you already have the program.

Well, yes, I have VX Ace already via Steam.

Also, I need to know which DLC asset packs you have on giveaway because the possibility is there that the ones you're giving away, I already have...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bright » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:26 pm

I've updated the front list.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Hmmm...

Of the long list of keys, I only need VX Ace Luna Engine and VX Ace Modern Music Mega Pack...

Also, VX Ace Deluxe is just a VX Ace and Luna Engine bundle (they're separate keys).

sweetladyamy
---

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:21 am

Interested in Ace DLCs

A huge party takes place in a famous mansion with lots of drinks and alcohol. Too much drunk you awkardly move into one of the bedrooms and for a reason that you don't understand, one of the guests swallows you whole and digests you alive. The goddess of revenge intercepts your passing soul and offers you salvation: giving you the power to possess the body of the livings, she sends your spirit back in the world and orders you to find your murderer and making it suffer your same fate.. do that and your body shall be restored as nothing would have happened. But there are some conditions: you must not be the one to eat your target and no innocent should die due to your actions. If you break one of these rules, the goddess will instead dispose of your soul herself...

Also thought to come with various difficulty levels from having a clear vision of what happened on your death to directly passing out and having to find who made you its meal.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Underside » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am

Hmm... looking at that list >.> I suspect someone got the Humble Bundle and ended up with more than they needed...
Underside
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:38 am

Underside wrote:Hmm... looking at that list >.> I suspect someone got the Humble Bundle and ended up with more than they needed...

This is not a secret.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:45 am

Lets see, I would probably like to build a game that takes place at an academy for witches, with your character learning vore techniques from an ancient forbidden tome and using them to get ahead. You could increase your power by eating townsfolk, then classmates, and finally certain teachers. The game would emphasize clever approaches to your various possible targets, with advancement granting you new spells or potion ingredients that will be used to restrain or subdue would-be meals. Event-based level ups would be used to gate progress through the "main plot" similar to the way God Complex is structured, with only planned combats and no random encounters.

Secondary concept: you are a lamia tired of adventurous humans intruding on your cave home. To put an end to this, you must venture out become stronger, eventually taking a great lair for yourself! Along the way battle humans and monsters and make them into your minions or your snacks. Use illusions, sex appeal, and poison to beguile and disable foes until you can give them the squeeze and swallow them down.
DroolingPred
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game