bleh

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

bleh

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:34 pm

nevermind
Last edited by LoneliestWolf on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Re: Horny & Hungry

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:44 pm

I can... generally keep the two separated. I do have an account on Gurglr, however, and would LOVE to meet someone who was also into this fetish that I could share it with. Added bonus if she's also a Pegasister.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Nekiame » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Personaly, im content with keeping it separate. Admitedly, I have a rather vivid imagination, so doing online RP's or someone teasing me with vorish remarks works very well for me. I also know well enough that this is a fantasy only fetish, and im content with that. IRL,there's enough enjoyable things one can do, but if it's online, one can go the extra mile for enjoyments sake regarding fetishes.
That said, it's also important to kinda keep the things separate. Dont want to risk having the whole fetish affecting ones real Life to much, or it can get pretty bad(in several ways, some more lenient than others)
Nekiame
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:59 pm

I know the feeling of wanting to live some of my wildest fantasies.

Mind you, I'm on the other end of the vore spectrum, and being eaten alive is definitely a fantasy I'd love to live out, but there are other wild fantasies that I yearn even stronger to live out, none of which are vore related.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Litenosöt » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:37 am

I'm really happy to keep vore as a fantasy since I'm only into hard vore... and I'm a switch. But to be honest sometimes I dream about that it could happen in reality, only to remember it would feel painful and not wonderful like in my imagination...or that the person I eat would suffer a great deal..
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:26 am

Ah, another one of those "would you want it to be real" threads.
Yes, with a whole string-bag attached largely revolving around the fact that the moment "I" could live out my fetish it wouldn't exactly be "me" anymore. Human bodies and minds aren't that interesting.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby ClickBait » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:53 am

It can be frustrating not being able to live out your vore fantasies, but there's other ways you might can alleviate your frustrations. If you have a significant other, try talking to them about it and see if they'll help you out with feeding you jumbo marshmallows to swallow, or maybe playing with your stomach a little bit more- explore and find some vore-related stuff that you're into and can do in real life! At least, that's what can sometimes work for me~

Hope your frustrations pass! :D

P.S
That fursuit sounds pretty interesting, didn't know they made them to do that.
Cheers,
The Clickiest of Baits
ClickBait
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:07 am

Right now vore is more of a crutch to lean on while I'm all alone. It can be easily replaced with normal sex or affection should the opportunity ever present itself.
Jayezox
---

Postby exiledtiger » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:10 am

I play and mess around with both sides, predator and prey, if roleplaying, or teasing my mate (who also wound up taking an interest in vore).
But I'm primarily interested in the prey aspect, as that's what got me into all of this in the first place. I think that's something a bit 'easier' to simulate, and have constructed some things at home to simulate the experience of getting eaten, it's quite nice to use, if a bit of work to setup/cleanup. But there's nothing else like it!
Some pictures if at all interested:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/559185
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:34 pm

ClickBait wrote:If you have a significant other, try talking to them about it and see if they'll help you out with feeding you jumbo marshmallows to swallow, or maybe playing with your stomach a little bit more- explore and find some vore-related stuff that you're into and can do in real life!

That's really as close to idea as it can get. I'm on the prey side, and being able to stare down my partner's throat as we have vanilla sex is really nice. Now I'd just wish she'd talk pred to me, especially if she could manage it without sounding artificial. :-)

That said, a great partner who can accept you for your kinks is really hard to find. My current GF's not into it, and I have to suffice with peering down her throat when she's not paying attention.

I should also say that having a partner is its own reward. Sex might not do 'it' for you, but maybe it'll do 'it' for your partner.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LucifersChef » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:57 pm

If you're entirely unable to get sexually interested without some component of vore, you need a therapist most likely. I'm sorry to break it to you.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:01 am

LucifersChef wrote:If you're entirely unable to get sexually interested without some component of vore, you need a therapist most likely. I'm sorry to break it to you.

Honestly, I think everyone needs a therapist, and we would be better off normalizing that and making it accessible than continuing to stigmatize it. With that said, it kinda depends on how much it's disrupting the rest of your life. Nothing says people have to be "normal."
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LucifersChef » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:22 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:
LucifersChef wrote:If you're entirely unable to get sexually interested without some component of vore, you need a therapist most likely. I'm sorry to break it to you.

Honestly, I think everyone needs a therapist, and we would be better off normalizing that and making it accessible than continuing to stigmatize it. With that said, it kinda depends on how much it's disrupting the rest of your life. Nothing says people have to be "normal."

I mean, I agree on the former. The latter, well, inability to get aroused is a medical issue.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:08 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:

I believe that therapy should be what works for the individual, whether that is talking with an experienced individual, or seeking some other form of self-therapy or both. I do not believe that it should be some pill-pushing fool with a piece of paper that states they completed classes. Education != Experience.

What is 'normal'? I've not heard a valid answer to this yet.

LucifersChef wrote:...inability to get aroused is a medical issue.

Can be, yes. Sometimes, it's a mental issue, sometimes, it's a myriad of things. It is also possible to have some kind of genetic failure too.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Mecho » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:13 pm

Oh yes. I feel ya bro! Or, at some level.

Sometimes I got this really, really strong tingly sensation in my belly. Me and my partner is calling this feeling (For fun) feeling vorish. And when i'm feeling vorish there is nothing that can stop it and sometimes the tingling is driving me insane and it is almost impossible to watch movies, play video games or doing any other activity without looking for vore or potential preds. Oh, and orgasm and sex dosen't help this feeling go away so. It's like a second sex drive with a mind on it's own. It can be prety frustrating at times yes. But also. That tingly sensation can also be rather awesome. It's both a blessing and a curse ^^;

The thing that works rather good for me in this case is that you encourage that feeling, and when it reach it's peak it can go away. Like a little vore-gasm on some sort. Or just being desensitized.
Mecho
---

Postby nutritious » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi there! I guess the gist of the replies shows the right direction and the way I think about the matter. There is nothing better as to have someone to pick you up right at this very sweet spot of your preferences.
I think vore does not has to be real. To the contrary, I think vore works the best as a fantasy fetish giving everyone involved the best side of either being pred or prey. I love how intense good conversations can get. To share thoughts really makes it real for you as much as possible, especially when you feel how your confessions contribute to a shared mood and when you can go as far as you desire it to.
So to sum it up: I think to find someone trusted, a confidante to share your thoughts and desires in vore, as dark as they might be, really adds something. maybe there is something you never thought about and then he or she gets under your skin it hits you hard thinking about it.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Or he could be just asexual.

As far as I'm concerned, for my kind of scenario to work, it would require a ton of changes to reality. Also, being asexual, I don't have a problem with vore thoughts bothering me. Occasionally, when I'm bored, I'll think about vore on purpose just to distract myself
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:57 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:

This, this, so much this.

We live in a sick world and this is like so many other issues is really a symptom of something deeper. At least vorarephilia is more of a fringe case where you can live a mostly normal life with it. If it wasn't a fantasy only fetish it could be much worse. We would live in a much better world if everyone saw therapists to help with their problems. Too bad such a thing is expensive and like you said, stigmatized.

For now, it's really about making the best of what you got. I still enjoy vore in spite of all this because I don't let it get in the way of my life and can hide it well enough to not cause any harm.
Jayezox
---

Postby Ihumin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 am

I can definitely relate! Especially whenever my prey friends are feeling sad and depressed, I really do wish I actually could just tuck them away in my gut for a while where they could just relax and be happy and wouldn't have to worry about a thing. That'd really cheer them up, eh?
Ihumin
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiAngel » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:25 pm

I can relate. Thankfully I have a husband that also enjoys my vore fetish so we are able to incorporate a bit of RP in our private time. It's not an "every single time" kinda thing but it's a nice addition once in a while.
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion