Do you recommend vore games? (preferably unbirth)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you recommend vore games? (preferably unbirth)

Postby skraunther » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:29 pm

Hello, first I have to say that I speak Spanish and I am using a "Google Translator", I apologize if you don't understand me.

I have been in this community for a while and it has been difficult for me to adapt because I have a shit English. My favorite section is the "unbirth" and want to be told that games are good in this category, I would like them to be games that "reading" does not want very important, Something like Echidna Wars or Tiny Misadventure or Ultimate Blackjack

I would be very grateful for your suggestions, thanks.
skraunther
New to the forum

Re: Do you recommend vore games? (preferably unbirth)

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:50 pm

Prueba estos:
Shrinking fun: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51182
Shrunken Life: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57202
Shrink Exp: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51403
Dwindling Away: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57576 (Sola una escena, pero ella es muy buena)
Perdona mis errores, soy practicando mi español
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:00 pm

Flying unbirth ninja is good.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:02 pm

Prueba con los juegos de mysta. Están en comunity voregames en el inicio de voregames. Tiene vore, unbirth y otros tipos. Fue con este juego con el que me adentre en el mundo del vore y todo lo relacionado. He de decir que es la polla de juego. Pd: yo también soy español
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 pm

Wish I spoke Spanish... but I can't help ya. I'm not entirely sure. The only game I can think of that has Vore in it is Metroid Other M. Some of the enemies in that game will eat Samus if she's in ball form. Spit her out, of course, but still. There are a couple of others... but I can't remember them off the top of my head. One game that has very VERY clear vore is Monster Hunter World. Great Jagras in particular. If you injure him a bit, he'll run off. If you're near Kestodons or other plant eating monsters, think Parasaurs mixed with triceratops or any other four legged dinos, he'll make a B-Line for them, kill one, and swallow it whole, complete with bulgy throat, bulgy belly and completely different move-set. Also, if you let him run off after he has a meal, he'll sleep on his bulgy belly and regain health while his meal dissolves.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Krono » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:51 pm

Diminishment has good unbirth: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53616&hilit=diminishment
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game