Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:18 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Both dialogue and Character info (If I fully understand what you're talking about). When both predator and prey are naked, there are two messages in the dialogue box below stating that each one is affected by seeing the other one naked despite prey being in predator's stomach and thus they should not be able to see each other. Furthermore, it also increases their horniness like seeing someone naked normally does.

I don't really have anything in particular in mind at the moment and the offer is more a thought than anything. However, as far as I'm concerned and taking into account what's planned for this game, neither sprites nor face portraits are going to be enough (Unless maybe you use both), it needs full-body images. I'm thinking about starting with something simple, a basic pose, male and female, a few hairstyles, a few breast and dick sizes, one set of clothes for each gender, maybe alternate skin colours and, of course, various stomach sizes. I'm not really taking height and weight into consideration right now. I'm not an artist and that's why I'm suggesting it as a crappy placeholder, something to be used as a visual idea.

Okay, have fixed that visibility error.

That's kind of what I feared. I'm probably going to hold off on graphics for a while, in part because I don't want to enter the same situation as Vore War, where the flood of graphics basically burn me out on the project.

Kligor wrote:When I said forcefulness it was cause in my experience if I have it set to endo, vore neeeever happens at all unless its asked. Preds will only attempt to vore if they can digest. They will ask, otherwise.
If you want I can try to further elaborate I guess?

Okay, I'll try to improve that. I'd sort of considered endosoma to be a romantic action, because that's the way it felt to me, but I'm certainly open to other interpretations.

ripleysonic wrote:I found a bug if you are the pray and naked and the one that eats you and goes to their room you can get dressed in there stomach and can continue to strip and redress over and over again even as they move

Okay, will make sure that gets fixed.

RakeVuri wrote:This is probably an out there request, and not something that I think needs to be done, but would it ever be possible to control more than just one character? Have each character you control do an action in turn, and have the prompt pop up on the target's turn if a controlled character targets another controlled character.

I can imagine using that alongside Parsec to do multiplayer things, or just in singleplayer to test things out.

I'll look into it, It probably wouldn't be too complicated to do, but I won't make any promises.

BelowAverageCat wrote:Would it be possible for a Non-sexual character to still give and receive romantic interactions after rejecting sex or those same actions?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Rejecting something once doesn't mean that it's permanently rejected.

JaraSama wrote:The point where I wish there was the intersex gender for having both cause I like both ends of that so~ I was curious if you are going to add that cause I like the game and am hoping to see more vore options other than oral vore cause constantly doing just that does get a little boring. Though Endo is really fun happy you added that~.

That will be added sooner or later, parts of it would be pretty easy. Honestly the most time consuming part would probably be changing the dialogue to support 'they', because it changes from singular to plural.
Rest assured there will be other vore types as well.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NinTheFolf » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:55 pm

Found a rather odd glitch.
If you click on an action on the right panel, but behind that click is also a person's marker the game will swap to that person as the active target.
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelowAverageCat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:38 am

Aurilika wrote:
BelowAverageCat wrote:Would it be possible for a Non-sexual character to still give and receive romantic interactions after rejecting sex or those same actions?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Rejecting something once doesn't mean that it's permanently rejected.

What I'm saying is, whenever a Non-sexual character rejects any action from another character that is deemed romantic or rejects sex, the Non-sexual character's chances for using those actions on that character are now 0% and the other character will never use those actions on them.

For example: Character B tries to use Hug on Character A, a Non-sexual, and A rejects B. Character A now has a 0% chance to use the romantic options on Character B and character B never tries to use them on Character A ever again.

I guess I never did try this type of interactions on an AI controlled Non-sexual characters, I usually only had one and I controlled them the entire time
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:27 am

BelowAverageCat wrote:
Aurilika wrote:

What I'm saying is, whenever a Non-sexual character rejects any action from another character that is deemed romantic or rejects sex, the Non-sexual character's chances for using those actions on that character are now 0% and the other character will never use those actions on them.

For example: Character B tries to use Hug on Character A, a Non-sexual, and A rejects B. Character A now has a 0% chance to use the romantic options on Character B and character B never tries to use them on Character A ever again.

I guess I never did try this type of interactions on an AI controlled Non-sexual characters, I usually only had one and I controlled them the entire time

What do you mean by "non-sexual" character? I'm pretty sure you can't keep the AI from fuck'n, just make them prey only. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:00 pm

Turbotowns wrote:What do you mean by "non-sexual" character? I'm pretty sure you can't keep the AI from fuck'n, just make them prey only. XD

There's a setting for sexuality when you create a character. The choices are "straight" "homosexual" "bisexual" and "non-sexual".
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:13 am

No-One wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:What do you mean by "non-sexual" character? I'm pretty sure you can't keep the AI from fuck'n, just make them prey only. XD

There's a setting for sexuality when you create a character. The choices are "straight" "homosexual" "bisexual" and "non-sexual".

Ah... I forgot that even existed. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Is there a way to ask for a prey's permission to digest them after eating them?
Or to ask be digested after being endo'd??
I Just got my comp back now and I'm still getting used to the changes.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 am

I'm making some good progress on the next patch, but there's still a bunch of things I want to do so there's no ETA yet.

NinTheFolf wrote:Found a rather odd glitch.
If you click on an action on the right panel, but behind that click is also a person's marker the game will swap to that person as the active target.

I've got that fixed for the next patch.

BelowAverageCat wrote:

Ah, that might be them telling the person that they're romantically incompatible. If a person knows that someone else is incompatible, they won't try to do any romantic actions with them (i.e. non-sexual, or has a preference for a gender that's not theirs.) That being said it shouldn't affect character A's chance to use anything on B, so I'll check to make sure it's working right.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Is there a way to ask for a prey's permission to digest them after eating them?

There's not currently a way to do either of those things, though I do think asking to be digested is a good idea. I'll probably add the ask permission one as well.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:16 am

I really enjoy your systems based design towards games as opposed to just making more vore scenes. It's really interesting and waaaayy more dynamic. I really look forward to future updates, especially if disposal gets added.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:08 am

Aurilika wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Is there a way to ask for a prey's permission to digest them after eating them?

There's not currently a way to do either of those things, though I do think asking to be digested is a good idea. I'll probably add the ask permission one as well.

Best do it for both predator and prey, using "Relationship" stats to determine if they will agree or not.

ahhh and I hope the "Disposal" thing will be togglable because I don't want that. >.<;;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby No-One » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Aurilika wrote:

Best do it for both predator and prey, using "Relationship" stats to determine if they will agree or not.

Maybe there should be an additional couple of sliders for this: a predator's willingness to digest prey vs a prey's willingness to be digested. Because otherwise... setting to be solely based on relationship would be tricky, because some characters might very much not want to digest someone they're close to, while others very much do want to digest someone they're close to, and the same for being digested.

...Man, looking back across this thread, all I can say is I hope you take notes on the things you think are good ideas, Aurilika, because the way people have been tossing out ideas it seems like it would be really easy to forget some in the pile.

Aurilika wrote:I'm making some good progress on the next patch, but there's still a bunch of things I want to do so there's no ETA yet.

It's fine, it's not like I come back here every hour checking for new updates or anything... it's actually every 15 mintues. :wink:
No-One
Participator

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 am

I've been playing this a lot and having some fun! There are some things I'd like to ask about, though

-> First, seconding the toggle for scat. I wouldn't want to have that permanently enabled either. That being said, would it be possible to get a clean disposal option for just bones, too?

-> Do you think you might include pregnancy (mpreg too, maybe?) and birth? Or would that be something you wouldn't want to/be too much work? If it's possible, it would let you have underage characters in any area (especially if the baby just immediately ages up to a child) and "restock" the people around, if they could overwrite digested characters.

-> What about a toggle to "revive" anyone dead? Basically, they reform once digested.

-> On the note of digestion, would it be possible to have the prey be alive during the later stages of it, just unrescuable? That is, they can still do interactions when your stomach starts to shrink, but they can no longer be freed (because they're partly digested), and only go completely inactive right before the final stage of digestion.

-> Would it be possible to randomize personalities on a stat-by-stat basis? One thing I like is having all the interactions turned up so it's easy to get on friendly terms, but I also like randomizing willingness and attack/defense and stuff like that. Unfortunately, you can only randomize them all or nothing right now.

-> What about cock transformation? Would that be doable? (I imagine not, from what little I see, but I'm curious)

Sorry if any of the questions are annoying! I just really enjoy this and see you looking over others' suggestions, so I figured I'd ask myself!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:35 am

Wow. Just saw a four-person matryoshka vore. Person A was eaten by person B who was eaten by person C who was eaten by person D all while A was still alive. That's very impressive for a feature that isn't even implemented yet.

Speaking of which, once that is implemented it would be good for it to plan for a case where person B is holding A in their stomach non-fatally, but person C chooses to digest person B.

EDIT: Ha! When I chose to let the AI act for my character, she grabbed person D and started to eat her! At this point person A had died, but their remains were still present. This is quite a chain.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:31 am

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:-> What about cock transformation? Would that be doable?

And then the now cock-person can eat someone ala cock-vore(though it would technically be part oral vore for THEM). XD

No-One wrote:Wow. Just saw a four-person matryoshka vore. Person A was eaten by person B who was eaten by person C who was eaten by person D all while A was still alive. That's very impressive for a feature that isn't even implemented yet.

Speaking of which, once that is implemented it would be good for it to plan for a case where person B is holding A in their stomach non-fatally, but person C chooses to digest person B.

EDIT: Ha! When I chose to let the AI act for my character, she grabbed person D and started to eat her! At this point person A had died, but their remains were still present. This is quite a chain.

Hot FUCK! Lucky!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:33 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:I really enjoy your systems based design towards games as opposed to just making more vore scenes. It's really interesting and waaaayy more dynamic. I really look forward to future updates, especially if disposal gets added.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it! Honestly what set me on that path is pretty pretty good at programming, and not very confident in my ability to write vore.
Ryan-Drakel wrote:ahhh and I hope the "Disposal" thing will be togglable because I don't want that. >.<;;

Believe me, any even somewhat questionable thing will certainly be a toggle.
No-One wrote:Maybe there should be an additional couple of sliders for this: a predator's willingness to digest prey vs a prey's willingness to be digested. Because otherwise... setting to be solely based on relationship would be tricky, because some characters might very much not want to digest someone they're close to, while others very much do want to digest someone they're close to, and the same for being digested.
...Man, looking back across this thread, all I can say is I hope you take notes on the things you think are good ideas, Aurilika, because the way people have been tossing out ideas it seems like it would be really easy to forget some in the pile.

I'll have to think about this for a little bit. I do like having sliders to control aspects, but want to avoid having so many sliders that it's just overwhelming. I will have some many of controlling that first part beyond just relationship values.
I am taking notes. That being said it's still possible for things to slip through the cracks, but important things tend to come up again.
No-One wrote:It's fine, it's not like I come back here every hour checking for new updates or anything... it's actually every 15 mintues.

Ah, does that mean I should post updates on what I'm doing more often? My style has inadvertently been to surprise people with things unless they come up in discussion.
BrokenButterfly45 wrote:I've been playing this a lot and having some fun! There are some things I'd like to ask about, though
-> First, seconding the toggle for scat. I wouldn't want to have that permanently enabled either. That being said, would it be possible to get a clean disposal option for just bones, too?
-> Do you think you might include pregnancy (mpreg too, maybe?) and birth? Or would that be something you wouldn't want to/be too much work? If it's possible, it would let you have underage characters in any area (especially if the baby just immediately ages up to a child) and "restock" the people around, if they could overwrite digested characters.
-> What about a toggle to "revive" anyone dead? Basically, they reform once digested.
-> On the note of digestion, would it be possible to have the prey be alive during the later stages of it, just unrescuable? That is, they can still do interactions when your stomach starts to shrink, but they can no longer be freed (because they're partly digested), and only go completely inactive right before the final stage of digestion.
-> Would it be possible to randomize personalities on a stat-by-stat basis? One thing I like is having all the interactions turned up so it's easy to get on friendly terms, but I also like randomizing willingness and attack/defense and stuff like that. Unfortunately, you can only randomize them all or nothing right now.
-> What about cock transformation? Would that be doable? (I imagine not, from what little I see, but I'm curious)
Sorry if any of the questions are annoying! I just really enjoy this and see you looking over others' suggestions, so I figured I'd ask myself!

Yeah, it will certainly be a toggle. An option for bones could certainly work too. I'd probably rely on the community to write lines for both of those, because they're out of my personal interest range.
Pregnancy will probably eventually make it in, though it's relatively low on the priority list.
A toggle for revival will likely be coming soon. Someone before had floated the idea of a nurse's office that resurrects the dead, and that seemed like a good optional thing to have in there.
Yeah, that could work to have that somewhat alive stage. I'm thinking that would probably need to be an option, though maybe it could be the default.
I'll set up a way to make individual stats randomized.
Do you mean growing a cock, or turning the entire person into a cock? Either way, that would probably be a ways down the line, and probably only exist if someone created the text for it.
Ah, don't worry, I'm always happy to get suggestions.
No-One wrote:Wow. Just saw a four-person matryoshka vore. Person A was eaten by person B who was eaten by person C who was eaten by person D all while A was still alive. That's very impressive for a feature that isn't even implemented yet.

That is indeed impressive, and funny that it's actually bigger than my current cap in my development version. I was thinking it would be based on Voracity, with a cap of 1 at 0 voracity, and 3 at max voracity. It's still possible that may expand, or that I'd move it to be dependent on a separate stat.
Yeah, that's a good point, I made a note so that I don't forget. They should just get thrown into the stomach above, which means they would start digesting.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:23 pm

I wouldn't mind helping out with writing on some things, if you wanted! It'd be nice to be able to help support a game I like. ^^

I'm glad to hear pregnancy will likely make it, though I do understand it being low. I'm really glad to hear about the revival switch, too -- the nurse's office sounds great! I do think that if it wouldn't be too much trouble, making the still-alive part an option would be a fantastic idea, that way people who like it as-is can still have it that way, too. More options = always better! Also sweet on the individual stats.

I meant turning the person into a cock. I assumed if it was possible at all it'd be pretty far down, yeah; you clearly have a bunch of other things you wanna do first.

Turbotowns wrote:And then the now cock-person can eat someone ala cock-vore(though it would technically be part oral vore for THEM). XD

Actually, if cock vore did get in, I'd prefer it complete. No sentience or anything; living cocks was always a pretty big "wtf"/turn off for me. It could be another toggle option if that's a possibility, like with the disposals (that way everyone gets what they want). But I'd toggle it completely off if there was any even remote hint of the sentiment cock thing, personally.

I'm just imagining Benny Hill playing at this point.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:42 pm

Aurilika wrote:I'll have to think about this for a little bit. I do like having sliders to control aspects, but want to avoid having so many sliders that it's just overwhelming. I will have some many of controlling that first part beyond just relationship values.
I am taking notes. That being said it's still possible for things to slip through the cracks, but important things tend to come up again.

Good point.
Aurilika wrote:
No-One wrote:It's fine, it's not like I come back here every hour checking for new updates or anything... it's actually every 15 mintues.

Ah, does that mean I should post updates on what I'm doing more often? My style has inadvertently been to surprise people with things unless they come up in discussion.

Only if you want to. Right now I think you're actually doing a fine job with how often you talk to us: you come in regularly and respond to everyone who spoke up, and when you make a post that isn't a response it's for an update to the game. On a whole I think that works. If you want to update us more often by all means feel free, but otherwise there's no need for you to cater to my eager impatience. :-D

Aurilika wrote:

That is indeed impressive, and funny that it's actually bigger than my current cap in my development version. I was thinking it would be based on Voracity, with a cap of 1 at 0 voracity, and 3 at max voracity. It's still possible that may expand, or that I'd move it to be dependent on a separate stat.
Yeah, that's a good point, I made a note so that I don't forget. They should just get thrown into the stomach above, which means they would start digesting.

Sounds good. I can imagine some descriptions for the person who thought they were safe suddenly having the first stomach dissolve around them, dumping them in acids... For that matter, the descriptions for digestion would probably need updating too, since the stomach wouldn't have shrunk back to flat after the top-layer prey was gone.
No-One
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Silly idea.

if players share the same last name, maybe that opens up unique dialogue options. Incest maybe?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm

Is there a possible way to location-gate dialogue options? Like if someone eats someone else in the cafeteria more like "You look tastier than anything on the menu?"
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Silly idea.

if players share the same last name, maybe that opens up unique dialogue options. Incest maybe?

You could also copy the Sims a bit more and have the ability to set character relationships before the games creation.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game