Safe Vore with Male Preds?

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Safe Vore with Male Preds?

Postby Pep » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:03 pm

It's my favorite kind of vore, and I'm wondering if anyone has some good examples of it? Writing or art! I just find it kinda hard to find these days.
Preferably oral vore only, and no digestion/reformation, just straight endo. Thanks!

Also I'm new to the forum! Hi!
Pep
New to the forum

Re: Safe Vore with Male Preds?

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:25 pm

My entire gallery is nothing but safe endo male pred works, all fairly wholesome and fluffy!

For the record, it's the only vore I personally like, it's quite endearing to me.
Fan and writer of non-sexual safe gentle M/F adult pred, child prey vore
coop500
???

Postby Jaxed » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:36 pm

That's actually semi common in furry circles, if you don't mind some furry/anthro stuff, though it's mostly samesize m/m. If you're looking for non furry micro/macro m/f, that will be harder to find.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Oniric » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:57 pm

Welcome!

If you enjoy furry and M/M content, take a look at my gallery. I mostly write willing, safe oral vore.
Oniric
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore