Your Pred Crushes?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your Pred Crushes?

Postby MementoMori » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:48 pm

I was curious to see, who is everyone’s Pred crushes? :wink:

To start the topic off, a few of mine are Annie from Attack on Titan, Mereoleona from Black Clover, Alastor from Hazbin Hotel, and Pain from Naruto.

So what are yours, everybody? ^^ Go!
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Your Pred Crushes?

Postby LoneliestWolf » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:52 pm

The Big Bad Wolf.

Had such a crush on him that I became him myself.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby dodoman_1er » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Oh gosh, so many. Frisk, Chara, Arsiel, Muffet, and Ice wolf from Undertale are big ones, Ralsei, and Kris from Deltarune. Most Vocaloids, but especially Len and Oliver. Kanna from Dragons maid is a given too and Allister from Shield, I think those are the current ones.
By Vectron's kindly claw!
vore code thingy: VC_3.0_37911488162433335333889_88883858525688758597979_97921375579959_478419859595995811777060979071119_0
dodoman_1er
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:24 pm

I've had a few. My FIRST pred crush... was Sakura Haruno from Naruto. Then I stopped thinkin' of her like that and I had a few others that I don't remember their names off the top of my head, except Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihoin, Retsu Unohana. Almost all the others are animalian, furry or scaly. Dragons, snakes, foxes and wolves, critters like that. And Pokemon. My latest Pred Crush is Princess Luna from My Little Pony. I'd squirm and wiggle down her throat in a heart beat.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby KKtheneko » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:30 pm

The girl from hiss as a lamia
KKtheneko
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Ohhh boy! This is gonna be fun.

Lucifer Morningstar from the TV show 'Lucifer' for sure
Geralt of Rivia from Witcher (namely the games but book/show Geralt is nice too.)
Jonathan Reid from the game Vampyr (Especially pacifist Jon)
Deacon St. John from the game Days Gone (C'mon those injectors give lots of vore potential)
Zane Flynt from Borderlands 3

And then lastly and uh, hesitantly because I'm not quite sure yet if I really like him enough to be 'hudpred' material.
Dexter Morgan from the TV show 'Dexter'
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:19 pm

For me, pred crushes translates as PILF. Preds I'd like to fuck. And that mostly means Vampiresses. From the girl in "Fright Night" (IIRC) who poked fun at the "girls boobs grow when they become vampires" trope, to Mina Harkness, the inherent eroticism of girls who LOVE to suck put vampiresses at the top of the list.

And I just have trouble thinking of women in popular culture that are BOTH predators and fuckable. The woman from "The Wasp Woman", (I prefer Susan Cabot from the 1959 version). I don't think "The 50 Foot Woman" actually ate anyone in the original or the remake. Only Sarah, the youngest Sanderson sister in "Hocus Pocus" stands out as a fuckable and predatory witch. Nailing the "Cat People", whether Simone Simon or Nastassja Kinski, are worth getting eaten. I'm not familiar with a lot of Anime so there may be some good looking pred ladies, but (for example) the Titan girl looks kind of "skinned alive" so not that attractive.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Litenosöt » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Well, I have a huge crush on a specific male pred who is the only man who has ever eaten me. And the only man I draw. I always only loved him and can't imagine being eaten by anyone else, nobody else turns me on. He is no celebrity. An ordinary guy. And he feels very real to me although he is imaginary. :)
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby TylerTheYoshi » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:59 pm

Isabelle, Bowser, and Iggy Koopa. Honestly I have the hots for those three in general, getting nommed by 'em is just the icing on the cake~
TylerTheYoshi
New to the forum

Postby Pootispow » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 am

Kass and scar :silly:
Pootispow
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 am

So many

From Animal Crossing we got Isabelle, the queen Ankha, and Whitney
From Zootopia: Judy and Bellwether
From Spyro: Elora, Sheila, Bianca, and any of the fauns from Fracture Hills
From Little Tail Bronx (Tail Concerto and Solatorobo) Alicia, Lady Opera and probably more Im forgetting

I got a lot of em, could never list them all haha
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:13 am

I got a lot of pred crushes so I'll probably not list all of them but I list some of them this might be pretty long. most of them are males but I have a couple of female pred crushes.

Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown) Idk why just like him as a pred, Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown), Zim (Invader Zim), The Tallest (Invader Zim), Randall Boggs (Monsters Inc.), Cedric The Sorcerer (Sofia the first) I have a thing for magic users in vore, Bluster (care bears unlock the magic) another don't know why just do, Hildy Gloom (The 7D), Grim Gloom (The 7D) even though he's less popular in vore, Loki (MCU), Thor (MCU), Guzma (Pokemon Sun and Moon), Chat Noir/Adrien Agrest(Miraculous Ladybug), Viperion/Luka (Miraculous Ladybug), Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls), Pyronica (Gravity Falls), Henchmaniacs (Gravity Falls), Stan Twins (Gravity Falls), The Beast (Over the Garden Wall), Gunmar (Trollhunters), Bular (Trollhunters) Dictatcious (Trolls Hunters) Angor Rot(Trollhunters) Strickler (Trollhunters) sort of,Black Hat (Villainous), Dementia (Villainous), Archer Pastry (Trolls The Beat Goes On), Bash (Trolls The Beat Goes On), Pow (Trolls The Beat Goes On) and probably any other Party Crasher really, Queen Barb (Trolls World Tour), Riff (Trolls world tour), yeah I have alot of pred crushes in the trolls fandom Idk why and none of them are Bergens lol, King Trollex (Trolls World Tour) becuase I like Merpreds, Diego (Ice Age), Shira (Ice age), Buck (Ice age) dunno why, Rudy (Ice Age), Gavin (Ice Age), Karl The Fanaloka (All hail king julien) has never had anything vore related to him in the show but I like him as a pred, Savio (Penguins Of Madagascar), Nick (Zootopia), Leodore Lionheart (Zootopia), Scar (Lion King), Timon (Lion King) yeah I know he's more of a prey but Iike him as pred for some reason, Nuka (Lion King), Kovu (Lion King), Haida (Aggretsuko), Len (Vocaloid), Kaito (Vocaloid), Puss In Boots (Shrek) I don't know I guess I just like cats in vore, Discord (My Little Pony), Trixie (My Little Pony), Thorax (My Little Pony), Caperdapper Paws (My Little Pony), Link (Loz), Connor (Detroid Become Human), and probably alot more.

I kind of listed too many I think sorry about that, I just have so many and probably even more than this list. I guess I just typed out a bunch because I'm kind of bored.

Also, Alastor From Hazbin Hotel is also one of my Pred Crushes as well, I've been meaning to draw a vore picture of him sometime when I get the chance or time to.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunaticDanmaku » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:30 am

If I had to go for a singular crush it would easily be Yukari Yakumo from the Touhou Project. She's perfect to me in the sense that her personality is mischievous and fathomless, she's also cononically a predator as a Youkai and she has the means to devour anything if she felt like it. A close second would be Yuyuko Saigyouji from the same universe, she's characterized as a glutton and loves to use metaphor about people she encounters being meals in Imperishable Night, it just clicked. Also they're both absolutely gorgeous, which helped tremendously.
LunaticDanmaku
New to the forum

Postby ILoveDragons » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:09 am

Well, I adore pretty much any Dragon to devour me, possibly snakes. I wouldn't mind being gobbled up by the MLP characters Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Starlight, or Applejack though
ILoveDragons
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 am

All female versions of predators, but here goes:

Suicune has been a pred crush of mine since I encountered one on an early route in Pokemon Silver.
Ninetales thanks to the first vore images that piques my interest on the internet. Both forms are nice and both forms of Vulpix are lovely as well.
Arcanine is just so big and majestic. Also has plenty of vore art and writing.
The Eeveelutions, every last one of them.

For some non-pokemon predators Holo from Spice and Wolf is up there in both forms. She flat out mentions she can swallow people in the anime.
Amaterasu from Okami with her astral pouch
I can't forget the giantess from Dude Where's My Car?
The Dragon from Shrek. I'm almost certain she was part of the programming that made me vorarephilic and into cartoon animals the more I think about it. She swallows someone in the film and shakes her ass seductively even if it's in different scenes (although the internal shot and ass shaking are in the same scene). Every time I hear the big butts song I get her in my head. Thanks Dream Works >.>
Jayezox
---

Postby lllll1337 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:56 am

Mine has been and probably always will be Merry Nightmare. Her midriff will never be topped.
lllll1337
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:00 am

My longest running one is probably either Arukenimon from Digimon or Taokaka(Arukenimon came first of the two, but I've arguably lost interest in her), the recent big one that I've got though is for a character that's actually an OC of somebody who isn't into vore, so... I don't really talk about it.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pep » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:57 pm

Let’s see…Elias Ainsworth, SCP-049.. Prince Sidon maybe? Some D&D monsters like Mind Flayers.. Maybe The Beast from OTGW? My tastes are kind of all over the place.
Last edited by Pep on Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pep
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 pm

A couple of recent ones:
O-ko from Hoozuki No Reitetsu. She's a demon woman wearing classic japanese clothing.
Lum from Urusei Yatsura. Oni from outer space wearing leopard print furry bikini.
Youko Shiragami from Jitsu wa Watashi wa. She's a vampire.

Though there was a time I was really into Renamon (Digimon) without having seen the series. I just really liked the shape of the character.

(And various OCs throughout the portal)
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TaciturnTiger » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:34 pm

As much as I usually swing toward others' own characters than ones used for Rule Thirty-Vore, with specific species not counting (Renamon, gnolls, Deathclaws, the Vipers from XCOM 2, werewolves, etc)... well, I have my biases. :3 And those biases aaaaaare~

* The Big Bad Wolf (fairy tales)
* Freya (Final Fantasy 9)
* Felicia (Darkstalkers)
* Toriel (Undertale)
* Katia (Prequel)
* Krystal (Starfox)
* Funtime Foxy (FNAF)
* Susie (Deltarune)
Last edited by TaciturnTiger on Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion