Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby OpenLive00 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:11 am

justinthepervert wrote:Reinstall regular Fallout Vore.

Already tried that a few times. Even tried going in and manually deleting every single file from both Fallout Vore and Voremersion. I have no idea what could be messing with the textures on the bellies and the items, but only some of the items.
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:19 am

@OpenLive00 Both the stat Distendix and Disposal use vanilla textures, so those should never really have an issue like that. Ensure Voremersion - Textures.ba2 is in your Data folder.

Let's start with the next simplest solution, ensure that your .ini's are set up to allow custom files. Here's a video by Gopher outlining the steps to do this: https://youtu.be/fgUbpIzdpGY

Aside from that, the one thing I can see potentially going wrong here is your Mod Manager not leaving that archive in your Data folder when the game launches. Some mod managers that rely on virtual injection like Mo2 and Vortex can have this problem in certain configurations. Check any virtual folders your mod manager has created do not displace or remove the Textures ba2.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby mauler158 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:08 pm

BMUd8854 wrote:How far away is the possibility of the Voremersion 3.O ? It's been a long time since there have been an update.

Read Carreau's blog posts, that's where you'll find WIP stuff.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby OpenLive00 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:04 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:@OpenLive00 Both the stat Distendix and Disposal use vanilla textures, so those should never really have an issue like that. Ensure Voremersion - Textures.ba2 is in your Data folder.

Let's start with the next simplest solution, ensure that your .ini's are set up to allow custom files. Here's a video by Gopher outlining the steps to do this: https://youtu.be/fgUbpIzdpGY

Aside from that, the one thing I can see potentially going wrong here is your Mod Manager not leaving that archive in your Data folder when the game launches. Some mod managers that rely on virtual injection like Mo2 and Vortex can have this problem in certain configurations. Check any virtual folders your mod manager has created do not displace or remove the Textures ba2.

They do? Because I know Distendex uses the Mentats base, but it says Distendex on the box, and I think it's something similar with Disposal, because it says Wonder Lax on it.

Double checking though, I can confirm that Voremersion - Textures.BA2 is in the Data folder, and I checked the steps in that video. Turns out I hadn't set bEnableFileSelection to 1, but fixing that didn't change anything either.

I'm totally at a loss for what could be the issue here, because it seems entirely exclusive to Fallout Vore. I haven't had any other issues, to my knowledge.
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby justinthepervert » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:49 pm

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18SSKK ... J3syrXxr4g
Link to a install guide Boxx made. See if it helps?
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:00 pm

I can't make an update blog right now since the blog system is down. But this update is for those not on the discord.

The new perks menu is basically done at this point. It's functional and only requires a little more polish to make it 100%.

ScreenShot27.png

The perks menu is accessed by pressing 'B' in the pipboy.

So, to unpack what you can do with this. The big one is you can purchase perks! I've already removed the perk pages from both the holotape and MCM functions. This is so much easier to implement a new perk. Instead of having to spend time coding, all I have to do is drop the rank 1 perk in a formlist, and the rest is handled by my F4SE plugin.

Not only can you purchase your perks, but I also set it up so you can see what the subsequent and previous ranks are. It'll show you what the purchase requirements for the next ranks are. You can also filter by pred perks or prey perks. That way, you're not scrolling through dozens of perks you may never care to purchase.

The new leveling system is also pretty nifty. When you level up, and you're not a pred, you automatically rank up your prey level. However, if you drink a nuka acid, you gain access to the pred perks. And when you increase level, that level point gets banked. When you open the perk menu, the number of level points you have banked are shown and you can spend that point either on a pred level or a prey level. This means that pred players can sacrifice leveling their predator abilities in favor of nabbing prey abilities they may want. Vore XP is also shown in the bottom right. So you can see at a glance how long you have until you ding again.

In the top right is the new VICES tracker. Instead of purchasing ranks of a perk to gain increases in capacity, you just simply go gulp down live prey. When you kill a prey in your gut, you gain a point towards your next capacity increase. This tracker will help players know how long until they hit their next increase in capacity. There is no limit to this size, btw. Go hog wild! There is a practical limit, only due to limitations of the scripting system. Papyrus arrays are limited to 128 elements, so the practical limit is when the array fills. Which could be 127 prey (and remember prey tend to take up multiple slots)

So, now that the perks menu is done, I can start adding the perks into the game. I have a lot of perks currently in as place holders so I could test the scrolling ability of the list. Currently, we have 44 pred perks planned, most with 3-4 ranks. I haven't started work on the prey perks just yet. The only known perks I have on the prey side are resistance related perks and a reformation perk.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby justinthepervert » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:14 pm

Please tell me 'Sexual Tyrannosaurus' isn't a placeholder.
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:40 pm

justinthepervert wrote:Please tell me 'Sexual Tyrannosaurus' isn't a placeholder.

All names you see up there are final. Obviously, that's a Predator pun. I would never leave that on the cutting room floor.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:32 am

Check it out. I've been meaning to put together a small perk animation for a default vore perk. My muse bit me a bit last night about it and I was able to chuck this together before I passed out.

perkclip_defaultvore.gif
perkclip_defaultvore.gif (13.06 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

I'm pretty happy with it.
Carreau
---

Postby zerochance117 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Great work so far as i can see can't wait for it to be playable
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:14 pm

I'm hoping to do a big blog post about it in the near future once the blog system is back up and running. There's a ton of work done, and there's still a ton left to go. Tentatively, I want to try and get 3.0 out before March 3rd when FF7 Remake drops. Once that's out, I'll be VERY distracted for a little while.
Carreau
---

Postby tariq » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Anyone using Thicc Vore experience this behavior: The SSBBW2 slider works correctly but the SSBBW3 slider seems to be a no-op for me?

Apologies if this is answered somewhere else.

EDIT: I presume the issue is that the armors are hooked up for SSBBW2 sliders but not 3?
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:59 pm

@tariq That's an issue with my mod, not Voremersion. Voremersion 1.4.8 does not feature the ssbbw3 slider. This slider worked up until recently, so what I'm assuming is that Coldsteel renamed the slider.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerochance117 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Thats good to here carreau i hope everything goes alright with your work on this or better
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby tariq » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:55 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:@tariq That's an issue with my mod, not Voremersion. Voremersion 1.4.8 does not feature the ssbbw3 slider. This slider worked up until recently, so what I'm assuming is that Coldsteel renamed the slider.

Apologies for posting in the wrong thread!
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby tariq » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:23 pm

Looking into the Road Leathers issue I am a bit at a loss still.

I thought that there wasn't a .nif being generated with rigging for the belly, but I see now that `2Pac RaiderUnderArmor RaiderUnderArmorF (SSBBW2+SSBBW3)` generates the .nif file used by the armor.

I've confirmed that I'm creating a .nif with support for the SSBBW sliders and belly support (at least I can create a version of it with the SSBBW2 slider maxed and it's used in game).

But nonetheless, Gats's belly is always used in game instead.

The Voremersion installation guide makes mention of setting a flag on armor pieces for the mod to use Coldsteel bellies instead. Unfortunately the blog feature is currently down. Would this, however, be the right approach to fixing this?

Does anyone else have road leathers that work with Coldsteel's belly when you swallow prey?
Note that swallowing prey while wearing something else and THEN putting on Road Leathers uses Coldsteel bellies correctly.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby tariq » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Also the new perk system looks great. :)
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:43 am

tariq wrote:The Voremersion installation guide makes mention of setting a flag on armor pieces for the mod to use Coldsteel bellies instead. Unfortunately the blog feature is currently down. Would this, however, be the right approach to fixing this?

That's the old method, which tended to break a lot. The new method uses formlists and is much more stable.
1 - Make a plugin that's dependent on voremersion.
2 - Make a formlist.
3 - Drop your armor in.
4 - Make a quest and attach script 'VM_AddColdSteelScript' from the Voremersion BA2 archives.
5 - Press Autofill to fill the master list.
6 - Then fill the ListToAdd property with your list.
7 - Save and exit.

The list should be added to the master list next time you start the game.
Carreau
---

Postby NotNomu » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:02 am

Is there anyway to speedup the weight slider? Trying to make it faster or work with "steps" like skyrim's weight morphs so the size of prey affects the amount of WG. :idea:
NotNomu
New to the forum

Postby mamoti » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:34 pm

hi
i want to update my game but i can't find new version of fallout
can you help?
my game version is 1.1.138 :D
mamoti
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game