Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1602

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:
Looozy wrote:I cant seem to get the camps to spawn in the forest I know they are supposed to be random but I've been napping and sleeping till night a bunch and nothing yet.

same here, it's as if it's somehow disable in the latest version.

Good thing we can get into the editor, and say... give an event to a flower in the middle of the path that enables the tents.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:27 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:
Looozy wrote:I cant seem to get the camps to spawn in the forest I know they are supposed to be random but I've been napping and sleeping till night a bunch and nothing yet.

Good thing we can get into the editor, and say... give an event to a flower in the middle of the path that enables the tents.

Bold of you to assume everyone here is familiar with meddling in codes.
(Seriously can someone help? I couldn’t find an editor to RGSS3 I keep finding weird things)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:00 am

Zbeubyx wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Good thing we can get into the editor, and say... give an event to a flower in the middle of the path that enables the tents.

Bold of you to assume everyone here is familiar with meddling in codes.
(Seriously can someone help? I couldn’t find an editor to RGSS3 I keep finding weird things)

I believe they're specifically referring to the RPG maker editor. Which, y'know, requires having RPG maker.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 am

Ow, my bad. I’ll check out for the app then. Thanks
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby GarrettAelito » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:

I have RPGMaker VXAce, but don't have any idea how to do that. What steps would I follow to make that happen?
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:33 pm

GarrettAelito wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

I have RPGMaker VXAce, but don't have any idea how to do that. What steps would I follow to make that happen?[/quote]
I second this
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby nukers1 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:53 pm

will there be futa?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby schprengwerder » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:07 am

GarrettAelito wrote:I have RPGMaker VXAce, but don't have any idea how to do that. What steps would I follow to make that happen?

Zbeubyx wrote:I second this

If you have a copy of VX Ace, you can go to the database (toolbar>Database or press F9) and find the common events tab at the top right. Select Common Event 016 "Nap Digestion". Scroll to the bottom of the event. There will be a red line marked "Control Variables: [0025:NPC Generator]". Right click that line and select "edit" from the drop down menu. In the third large blue box labelled "Operand", select the "constant" point. Set to "1". Click "OK". Then, right click the same line again, select "copy". Then, right click the same line again and select "paste". Then "edit" the new line, and where in the last one you set "1" set this new one to "3".

This will force both tents to remain spawned permanently.

Thank you for playing and hopefully this fixes your issue.

nukers1 wrote:will there be futa?

There are not currently any plans, but if someone volunteers to add it to the game, then it will be accommodated.

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:54 pm

I have done what you told to the point where i must find the variable 025, but it just isn't there? should ad it myself? also i cannot save what i do as rpg maker ask me to save when i quit which i say yes to, but it just doesn't do so and keep asking me to save before quitting, and i can quit by selecting no but of course it does not register any modification.
Sorry in advance if i'm being dumb but i'm genuinly lost
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby schprengwerder » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:50 am

Zbeubyx wrote:I have done what you told to the point where i must find the variable 025, but it just isn't there? should ad it myself? also i cannot save what i do as rpg maker ask me to save when i quit which i say yes to, but it just doesn't do so and keep asking me to save before quitting, and i can quit by selecting no but of course it does not register any modification.
Sorry in advance if i'm being dumb but i'm genuinly lost

Hello,

https://mega.nz/#!T4FXAIiB!zeNiWLa0ctcB ... qWEvo0kqP4

Here is a link to a fixed version (0.0.2 On Tents) where every night, both tents will spawn. The occupants will change as you eat them and sleep. You must leave the tent to sleep for it to work. I haven't been able to test whether it works with previously saved games though.

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:20 am

thanks a lot, and sorry for the disturbance

EDIT; weelllllll it doesn’t seem to work in the end, the thing is, I tested sleeping in every area in the game but the night doesn’t fall anyhow unless I go one the desert’s cave that is but I suspect it is but a visual error that’s somehow corrected when going to the further east forest area where the tents are supposed to spawn (the night becomes day in a few seconds, progressively) my take is that since the tents are supposed to appear at night they can’t since the night doesn’t truly come when it should as we sleep.

I think I’ve told everything you might not be aware of already, hope it helps you and have a good day
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:53 pm

when is the next update?
vgove
Participator

Postby schprengwerder » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:17 am

vgove wrote:when is the next update?

The next version has just gone out to the testers and should be ready by next week. The upcoming version (0.0.3) will have more maps and highly upgraded eventing, but not add much "playable" content. The main focus of this update is the composite image system, which is a major stepping stone. Now, it will be much easier to implement multiple playable characters, party members who can also perform vore actions, as well as seeing the beginnings of the player-as-prey aspect and some more player growth mechanics (butt, height, muscle growth etc).

It is becoming much harder to keep up with the large and continually expanding volume of artistry requirements. If anyone would like to donate some time and has basic editing skills, please contact me. I am losing development time to a number of real life things and any help no matter how small will make the next update come out faster. Currently I am the only person working on this (apart from the dearly beloved testers) and trying to generate something on the order of 2000 images (I need 600 just for the playable characters' [there are 12 coming soon] belly growth) while making the game eventing, writing the (currently non-existent) story, working full time and trying to start a business is not a fast process.

At the current rate of production, the game will likely be completed in its programming in around 18-24 months, with more time added for actual playable content. This is a hobby project for me, so while the content probably won't stop flowing, it is probably going to keep taking a long time for updates to come out. Sorry about that.

Thanks for playing,
- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby AkromX » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Great to hear that, i would like to help, but i have 0 artistic talent, and only have a shitty 2001 netbook to use, so the only think i could offer is help write some story for the game... which to be sincere, i pretty much like the idea where you are just a girl that wander around eating people
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby katchup3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:52 pm

How do you access most of the forest? I can't seem to enter most of the area even tough there is clearly a path intended for it. Also, I didn't see any NPC or came across a "Knight" everyone seems talk about.posting.php?sid=ceea3caa670e39d47e778b7d17d54181#

Could someone please help me out on this one?
katchup3
New to the forum

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:31 pm

The Knight in question only shows up in the southwest forest if you can get the tents to work in your game. You have to eat both people in both tents I believe and she should show up the next day.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby katchup3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:The Knight in question only shows up in the southwest forest if you can get the tents to work in your game. You have to eat both people in both tents I believe and she should show up the next day.
Well... the problem is... I CAN'T ENTER THE FORESET... I don't know if it's just a bug though. I play on the version "On Tents" if it helps
katchup3
New to the forum

Postby AkromX » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Well... the problem is... I CAN'T ENTER THE FORESET... I don't know if it's just a bug though. I play on the version "On Tents" if it helps

on the initial screen, you go left, then left again
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby milo4x » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:51 pm

AkromX wrote:

Uh... That instruction gets you to the desert...
The forest is right and right again, through the gap in the trees. Then in that area there's a hidden gap in the trees that leads to the slime cave, and a path that appears to go north but doesn't actually connect to another area.
Katchup, where exactly are you trying to go? (give directional instructions from starting area) It may simply be that you're trying to go into an area that hasn't been implemented yet.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby katchup3 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:07 pm

milo4x wrote:
AkromX wrote:

Uh... That instruction gets you to the desert...
The forest is right and right again, through the gap in the trees. Then in that area there's a hidden gap in the trees that leads to the slime cave, and a path that appears to go north but doesn't actually connect to another area.
Katchup, where exactly are you trying to go? (give directional instructions from starting area) It may simply be that you're trying to go into an area that hasn't been implemented yet.
Oh, I didn't know that right, right, north didn't send anywhere. I guess it is the same problem with north north right then

THANK YOU.
katchup3
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game