Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:43 am

No-One wrote:Will we be getting breast growth in this upcoming patch? That's probably the feature I'm looking forward to the most (although of course there are plenty of other things I'd like to see). Feeding a girl with massive breasts to a girl wiht a flat chest and watching the latter bloom just sounds wonderful.

Especially for when we get visuals(if we do).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Chugly » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:40 am

Okay, I'll keep that in mind when I set it up. I'll probably wait until things are a little more set in their ways, first.

To give you some idea, currently, every person is made of 6 parts, Head, shoulders, torso, waist, legs and feet. Every one of those has its own line for swallowing (and some have lines for description). So, a new vore type would need descriptions for each of those six parts.

Disposal could either be a single line, or maybe a set of a few lines spaced over 2-3 turns. If it went that route though, it would need a plan for what happens if interrupted. I'd stick in bathrooms for using it in. As for cock transformation, you'd have to explain how that's supposed to play out, because I've never seen it in action. Also, to anyone else, a reminder that those would both be 100% optional.

So I got bored and compiled a list of almost all vore related content currently in game where either an action can be taken or there is a change in description. I speculated and added a few extra categories since from the sound of things certain content might get added sooner rather than later. Feel free to use this for when you make a document for community contributions.

UH vore flavor text.docx
(16 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

I'm really curious how mutiprey will work. What will the maximum capacity be? What kind of interactions will eaten prey have with each other? How will digestion handle prey eaten at different times?
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:25 am

Aurilika wrote:To give you some idea, currently, every person is made of 6 parts, Head, shoulders, torso, waist, legs and feet. Every one of those has its own line for swallowing (and some have lines for description). So, a new vore type would need descriptions for each of those six parts.

Disposal could either be a single line, or maybe a set of a few lines spaced over 2-3 turns. If it went that route though, it would need a plan for what happens if interrupted. I'd stick in bathrooms for using it in. As for cock transformation, you'd have to explain how that's supposed to play out, because I've never seen it in action. Also, to anyone else, a reminder that those would both be 100% optional.

It might be best to have disposal as one line, and then an "item" left behind (either bones or scat); I can't really see how interrupting someone would work well in the game itself.

Cock transformation is generally... person slowly changes. So the two start having sex, the prey's body starts getting soft and shrinking. Arms meld into their body, legs meld/turn into balls, and then the rest of them transforms as well. My thought was that it was similar to how digestion works; they'd change over a few lines, and if they got freed, they'd just basically immediately change back to normal (because freeing someone near death from a predator's stomach and them being fine (IE, nt about to keel over) isn't any less suspension of disbelief, so there's nothing wrong there). I could make lines for each part pretty easily, though for it to flow right, it probably wouldn't do any damage until the final part and would just be a kill straight out when it does.

Chugly wrote:So I got bored and compiled a list of almost all vore related content currently in game where either an action can be taken or there is a change in description. I speculated and added a few extra categories since from the sound of things certain content might get added sooner rather than later. Feel free to use this for when you make a document for community contributions.

UH vore flavor text.docx

Hey now, THAT is useful!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:03 am

So, I had a thought about a way to change the vore system around, and just wanted to float this idea and see what people think. With multi-prey being added, it makes the system where a pred has 3 prey inside and you're trying to free one in particular kind of a mess. It feels like you shouldn't be able to control which one is regurgitated, so you might have to empty their stomach out to get your friend back. I was thinking of turning pred attempts into a battle. The pred and prey grapple for a few turns before swallowing starts. The pred gets a small bonus from surprise for the engagement, and the prey can basically choose between trying to counter-vore, trying to break free and flee, try to stall for time, or just give up. The reason for this system is to make the actual vore attempt more interesting, and also lengthen it, giving people more time to react, and potentially step in to break it up, help the pred, or help the prey. I might also slow down the swallowing a little bit to lengthen this phase. Then, after that, I'd make freeing prey harder than it is now, and people would generally only try it for people they're really attached to.

Also, for the people that are interested in herm play, I was curious as to how you'd set up orientations to and from them. In Vore War, I just did a quick and lazy Herms find everyone attractive and everyone finds them attractive because it was just a minor thing that affected a little bit of flavor text. Here, with the relationship system, I'd probably want to do it right. Would it be that males and females would need to be bisexual to find herms attractive? And For herms, would it make the most sense to create their own categories that basically amount to Males only, Females only, and bisexual?

Winny wrote:When you do want people to start helping you add dialog and character actions do you think you could give examples how they come up programming wise? Might make it easier for people to help donate written content for the game.

Okay, I will do that.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:If you need some lines for some willing female prey, I may be able to assist.

Yeah, that sounds good, I'll try to set up a sheet for text contributions sometime soon.

No-One wrote:Will we be getting breast growth in this upcoming patch? That's probably the feature I'm looking forward to the most (although of course there are plenty of other things I'd like to see). Feeding a girl with massive breasts to a girl wiht a flat chest and watching the latter bloom just sounds wonderful.

Yeah, I got a basic system for it put in today. They can grow in height, weight, and boob size, though it's mainly just affects the character description at this point.

Chugly wrote:So I got bored and compiled a list of almost all vore related content currently in game where either an action can be taken or there is a change in description. I speculated and added a few extra categories since from the sound of things certain content might get added sooner rather than later. Feel free to use this for when you make a document for community contributions.

I'm really curious how mutiprey will work. What will the maximum capacity be? What kind of interactions will eaten prey have with each other? How will digestion handle prey eaten at different times?

Ah thank you, that gives a good base to start from.

Well, right now it's pretty simple, you can hold 1 person at 0 voracity, linearly up to 4 people at maxed out voracity. It can be all 4 in your stomach, or a prey chain.
As for interactions with each other, I'm less sure than I was before. I was thinking it needs maybe, talking, eating someone else, and maybe some romantic actions. I was debating just moving all of the actions over and change flavor text where needed, but it's probably better to just have a small handful of actions, and give them different text than they would have outside. As for digestion, prey just lose health while being digested like normal, so prey that are first in will finish digesting first, unless a later prey was already badly injured. Also worth noting that your stomach being in non-fatal or digestion mode is toggled as a whole.

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:It might be best to have disposal as one line, and then an "item" left behind (either bones or scat); I can't really see how interrupting someone would work well in the game itself.

Cock transformation is generally... person slowly changes. So the two start having sex, the prey's body starts getting soft and shrinking. Arms meld into their body, legs meld/turn into balls, and then the rest of them transforms as well. My thought was that it was similar to how digestion works; they'd change over a few lines, and if they got freed, they'd just basically immediately change back to normal (because freeing someone near death from a predator's stomach and them being fine (IE, nt about to keel over) isn't any less suspension of disbelief, so there's nothing wrong there). I could make lines for each part pretty easily, though for it to flow right, it probably wouldn't do any damage until the final part and would just be a kill straight out when it does.

Sounds fairly easy to set up.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:53 am

For the herms You could make it where the person would only want to pay attention to the parts they are attracted to ie, straight female will focus mainly on the dick but can be persuaded for other parts, gay female will ignore the dick mostly but could be persuaded, and bi wouldn’t care what parts
Wollffett
Participator

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:19 am

Aurilika wrote:So, I had a thought about a way to change the vore system around, and just wanted to float this idea and see what people think. With multi-prey being added, it makes the system where a pred has 3 prey inside and you're trying to free one in particular kind of a mess. It feels like you shouldn't be able to control which one is regurgitated, so you might have to empty their stomach out to get your friend back. I was thinking of turning pred attempts into a battle. The pred and prey grapple for a few turns before swallowing starts. The pred gets a small bonus from surprise for the engagement, and the prey can basically choose between trying to counter-vore, trying to break free and flee, try to stall for time, or just give up. The reason for this system is to make the actual vore attempt more interesting, and also lengthen it, giving people more time to react, and potentially step in to break it up, help the pred, or help the prey. I might also slow down the swallowing a little bit to lengthen this phase. Then, after that, I'd make freeing prey harder than it is now, and people would generally only try it for people they're really attached to.

Being someone who doesn't really play with rescue attempts on, there's not much I can weigh in, but this seems a bit complicated. Maybe, as with many things, a toggle for it?

Aurilika wrote:Also, for the people that are interested in herm play, I was curious as to how you'd set up orientations to and from them. In Vore War, I just did a quick and lazy Herms find everyone attractive and everyone finds them attractive because it was just a minor thing that affected a little bit of flavor text. Here, with the relationship system, I'd probably want to do it right. Would it be that males and females would need to be bisexual to find herms attractive? And For herms, would it make the most sense to create their own categories that basically amount to Males only, Females only, and bisexual?

I definitely think that herms should not be something that everyone finds attractive, whatever you decide to do, yeah. That said, the bisexual option seems to be a really good way to do it, since herms have both sets and it would make the most sense to me. Admittedly, I'm not a person into herms, so maybe someone who is will have a suggestion for another way to do it? But Homosexual and Straight I can't see applying to herms unless the person themselves is a herm.

Aurilika wrote:Sounds fairly easy to set up.

Sweet!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:24 am

I have a suggestion for herms, instead of a drop down to set gender you could have a series of toggles, (i.e. has tits y/n) and you could do this for attraction aswell, (i.e. likes dick y/n).
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby MoonlightShad0w » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:53 am

Aurilika wrote:So, I had a thought about a way to change the vore system around, and just wanted to float this idea and see what people think. With multi-prey being added, it makes the system where a pred has 3 prey inside and you're trying to free one in particular kind of a mess. It feels like you shouldn't be able to control which one is regurgitated, so you might have to empty their stomach out to get your friend back. I was thinking of turning pred attempts into a battle. The pred and prey grapple for a few turns before swallowing starts. The pred gets a small bonus from surprise for the engagement, and the prey can basically choose between trying to counter-vore, trying to break free and flee, try to stall for time, or just give up. The reason for this system is to make the actual vore attempt more interesting, and also lengthen it, giving people more time to react, and potentially step in to break it up, help the pred, or help the prey. I might also slow down the swallowing a little bit to lengthen this phase. Then, after that, I'd make freeing prey harder than it is now, and people would generally only try it for people they're really attached to. d just be a kill straight out when it does.

I like the idea its pretty awesome : )
MoonlightShad0w
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:08 am

Aurilika wrote:>help the pred

Mrs. Puff: Yeeeess!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:30 am

If I may ask when will anthros and demis get added?
I look forward to seeing both them and new maps get added.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:55 am

I'll be reposting my suggestion for how to handle herms here (originally typed up in the discord) so it can be seen by more people. It has been edited at some points for clarity.

----

The way I'd PERSONALLY handle herms (that is to say, in a game of my own making) is to be completely neutral on their actual parts and just make it so that attraction's to the big picture. A femme herm would be counted as female for attraction, and a masc herm counted as male. For one, I've found that parts tend not to matter near as much as the big picture, because generally a straight or gay person is far more likely to be earnestly attracted to someone of the right gender with unexpected parts over the wrong gender with "compatible" parts. the mechanics of attraction are not consistent between actual people, however, which is why I advocate for a more complicated system after I make my second point.

My second point is, this simpler system is open enough to where you can drop in girls with just dicks and gents with just vags or girls with more dicks than vags or more vags than dicks--any combination of body type and parts--and have an established order that doesn't leave one category (bi attraction) overwhelmingly stuffed with types of people.

HOWEVER, I also advocate for a system where the player establishes what types of gender/sex/sexuality interplay there are in some sort of options menu, sorta similar to the extant menu where the player decides the details of the characters in the game, but extrapolated through all games like with the fetish options in Vore War. The system starts with two modules loaded (male and female) and allows the dickgirl, cuntboy, maleherm, and femherm modules to be loaded from a list of saved modules, those four coming prepackaged.

The player can also make custom modules and edit extant modules to change:
- what they have between their legs (dick AND/OR vag; if they have extra once that functionality's in; whether their balls are in or out once that's in)
- whether they have tits or not
- which sexualities are interested in them (any male inclusive, male only, any female inclusive, female only, bi only, pan inclusive, third sex only, etc; there's potential for another system of defining what the different sexualities are but honestly I don't see that being extremely useful for the time that would go into constructing it)
- what pronouns are used to describe people of this combo

And then just leave the system where sexuality is assigned as-is, so a herm can be interested in any combination of people.

The reason I propose such a complicated system is largely because with anything simpler, some portion of the playerbase is gonna be put off by The Way Things Are in the game. There's gonna be people who'd be put off by herms requiring bisexual attraction from their suitors (such as myself) and there's gonna be people put off by lesbians and gays pairing up with herms. At least with a system with high customization, you can point the inevitable People Who Cannot Be Pleased No Matter What at their own personal capacity to customize their own experience to the way they think it ought to be and be absolved from any obligation to carry the argument further.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:07 am

Swallowing someone non-fatally who already ate someone fatally sounds PRETTY hot, and could actually be a way to help your pred-friend keep their food from being rescued.

AH! YES! My earlier scenario suggestion of playing as a stronger pred, but helping a weaker pred get a meal! I hope there'll be an option, that after getting your fellow pred to follow you(or they're just naturally on the same tile as you and some would-be prey), you could feed someone to them, or you work together to eat them, and protect against any would-be rescuers(Maybe we could also be able to just try to force feed someone to someone else(which would probably become a different kind of 2v1 depending on how pred/prey willing they are(OH! Like this one comic I saw, you and another girl fight an unwilling pred to get you or them down their throat! HOT DAMN!))).

Maybe be able to have multiple people on either side. Go hunting as a wolf pack, or form a whole team of peacekeepers. OOOOOOHHHHHH! The potential!
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:42 am

Aurilika wrote:So, I had a thought about a way to change the vore system around, and just wanted to float this idea and see what people think. With multi-prey being added, it makes the system where a pred has 3 prey inside and you're trying to free one in particular kind of a mess. It feels like you shouldn't be able to control which one is regurgitated, so you might have to empty their stomach out to get your friend back. I was thinking of turning pred attempts into a battle. The pred and prey grapple for a few turns before swallowing starts. The pred gets a small bonus from surprise for the engagement, and the prey can basically choose between trying to counter-vore, trying to break free and flee, try to stall for time, or just give up. The reason for this system is to make the actual vore attempt more interesting, and also lengthen it, giving people more time to react, and potentially step in to break it up, help the pred, or help the prey. I might also slow down the swallowing a little bit to lengthen this phase. Then, after that, I'd make freeing prey harder than it is now, and people would generally only try it for people they're really attached to.

Soudns potentially interesting, but I also kind of like the system you have now... I feel like I'd have to see it to really judge.

Yeah, I got a basic system for it put in today. They can grow in height, weight, and boob size, though it's mainly just affects the character description at this point.

Ah, good. Is there a setting where we can choose how much (if any) goes to what, or will it just happen at random? I have to admit I mostly prefer breast growth over most other varieties of weight gain, but I know there are people who like seeing girls get fatter after vore.
No-One
Participator

Postby No-One » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:28 pm

An idea that occurred to me a little while ago: how about some possible lines for vore from the prey perspective instead of the predator? Right now the perspective is pretty much entirely external, even when the controlled character is the one being eaten.
No-One
Participator

Postby digitalAxe » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:21 pm

This is my favorite vore game, I can barely contain my excitement for future updates! I definitely think the character descriptions should get more detailed before actual character graphics are installed though. Either way, this game is outstanding!!
digitalAxe
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:54 am

An idea I had for disposal of any kind, such as scat or cum or bone disposal is maybe the disposal could have things left behind in them. The preys clothing or phone (If you ever implement a system where you can get other peoples phone numbers and able to call people to meet you at X destination, that in itself would be a neat mechanic.)

Add little roleplay spice to the game if you ever made larger maps and the game has sets of friends or family and say the group shows up to meet and one was missing and then you found their remains somewhere secluded days later because you find their phone in the remains. (Little head roleplay for future stuff.)

But yea, once disposal is added how hard would it be to have say whatever the prey were wearing end up in the remains for disposal?
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:35 am

Okay, I'll be taking consideration of what was said about herms to try to get to a solution that should please nearly everyone. It may be kind of a more complicated solution, but you should only need to fiddle with it once to get it set up.

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:Being someone who doesn't really play with rescue attempts on, there's not much I can weigh in, but this seems a bit complicated. Maybe, as with many things, a toggle for it?

Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

Younger99 wrote:If I may ask when will anthros and demis get added?
I look forward to seeing both them and new maps get added.

Well, they'll probably be... maybe 2 or 3 content patches away? There's still some things I want to get finished off, first.
I do have a rudimentary map editor in there for my own use now, so a proper map editor will probably be the content patch after this one. Upgraded maps will be in the this patch though, which ideally I should be able to get out this week, but I'm not going to promise anything.

Turbotowns wrote:Swallowing someone non-fatally who already ate someone fatally sounds PRETTY hot, and could actually be a way to help your pred-friend keep their food from being rescued.

AH! YES! My earlier scenario suggestion of playing as a stronger pred, but helping a weaker pred get a meal! I hope there'll be an option, that after getting your fellow pred to follow you(or they're just naturally on the same tile as you and some would-be prey), you could feed someone to them, or you work together to eat them, and protect against any would-be rescuers(Maybe we could also be able to just try to force feed someone to someone else(which would probably become a different kind of 2v1 depending on how pred/prey willing they are(OH! Like this one comic I saw, you and another girl fight an unwilling pred to get you or them down their throat! HOT DAMN!))).

Maybe be able to have multiple people on either side. Go hunting as a wolf pack, or form a whole team of peacekeepers. OOOOOOHHHHHH! The potential!

Ah that's true, that system does open up a number of options. It won't be in this patch though, but it should be in the next one.

No-One wrote:Soudns potentially interesting, but I also kind of like the system you have now... I feel like I'd have to see it to really judge.

Fair enough, I'll make it optional. Honestly that adds only the tiniest bit of extra work to do, and people may want to switch back and forth depending on what they feel like.

No-One wrote:Ah, good. Is there a setting where we can choose how much (if any) goes to what, or will it just happen at random? I have to admit I mostly prefer breast growth over most other varieties of weight gain, but I know there are people who like seeing girls get fatter after vore.

I'll throw the complete patch note in here for you to analyze, and you can let me know if there's an option you want added.
Added a simple optional weight gain system. You gain weight, height and boob size from eating other people. Eating a heavier person results in more gain. Eating a bustier target results in more breast gain, but there is a small element of it from just weight. Values currently have a little bit of soft capping going on, so you won't end up with a 25 foot tall 4000 pound person. Currently there's nothing more to the values than character description, but that will likely change later on. There's also a simple weight loss mechanic attached, if you're in the 'starving' category and you're above average weight, you'll start slowly losing weight, in return for your hunger going up slower. Currently height and bust size do not decay.

I'm guessing you mean the swallowing messages. Yeah, some variety in there would probably be good, I may have to add that to the list of requested lines.

digitalAxe wrote:This is my favorite vore game, I can barely contain my excitement for future updates! I definitely think the character descriptions should get more detailed before actual character graphics are installed though. Either way, this game is outstanding!!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Winny wrote:An idea I had for disposal of any kind, such as scat or cum or bone disposal is maybe the disposal could have things left behind in them. The preys clothing or phone (If you ever implement a system where you can get other peoples phone numbers and able to call people to meet you at X destination, that in itself would be a neat mechanic.)

Add little roleplay spice to the game if you ever made larger maps and the game has sets of friends or family and say the group shows up to meet and one was missing and then you found their remains somewhere secluded days later because you find their phone in the remains. (Little head roleplay for future stuff.)

But yea, once disposal is added how hard would it be to have say whatever the prey were wearing end up in the remains for disposal?

Winny wrote:An idea I had for disposal of any kind, such as scat or cum or bone disposal is maybe the disposal could have things left behind in them. The preys clothing or phone (If you ever implement a system where you can get other peoples phone numbers and able to call people to meet you at X destination, that in itself would be a neat mechanic.)

Well, one of the requested things was that the clothing gets digested (that's in for the next patch), so there wouldn't be anything left to show up in the remains. There could be fabrics that are digestion resistant, or something (that could be made optional if that's something that people want to leave for disposal.). Phone would probably actually be a good idea, it enables some unique options. The question is, do I pretend it's a magic phone that they still keep possession of when they're nude, or do they only have it if they're not.

Yeah, that would be an interesting occurrence.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:56 am

Very well then take your time as necessary.
Younger99
Participator

Postby No-One » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:46 am

Aurilika wrote:
No-One wrote:Ah, good. Is there a setting where we can choose how much (if any) goes to what, or will it just happen at random? I have to admit I mostly prefer breast growth over most other varieties of weight gain, but I know there are people who like seeing girls get fatter after vore.

I'll throw the complete patch note in here for you to analyze, and you can let me know if there's an option you want added.
Added a simple optional weight gain system. You gain weight, height and boob size from eating other people. Eating a heavier person results in more gain. Eating a bustier target results in more breast gain, but there is a small element of it from just weight. Values currently have a little bit of soft capping going on, so you won't end up with a 25 foot tall 4000 pound person. Currently there's nothing more to the values than character description, but that will likely change later on. There's also a simple weight loss mechanic attached, if you're in the 'starving' category and you're above average weight, you'll start slowly losing weight, in return for your hunger going up slower. Currently height and bust size do not decay.

I'm guessing you mean the swallowing messages. Yeah, some variety in there would probably be good, I may have to add that to the list of requested lines.

Sounds reasonable... what I was thinking was another slider or something with three settings: "no weight gain" "breast growth only" "full weight gain" or some similar labels. Basically have the options to not gain weight from meals at all, the option to only have the breasts grow, and then the option for it to work basically just the way you described. I don't know how much trouble that might be, and it may not be worth it. If nothing else I can try to compensate for the other parts of weight gain by just setting everyone to the lowest weight possible and then just adjusting their breast sizes to be how I want them.

Yes, I meant the swallowing messages. I just like the idea of having some from the perspective of the prey as their head, shoulders, chest, waist, legs, and feet are swallowed.
No-One
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:06 am

clearly they stick the phone up their butt when they're nude

I think there might be room for a purse/satchel/messenger bag/backpack/whatever system for people who are nude outside of places where it's expected they'd be nude, but otherwise, it's reasonable to presume that someone's phone is in the vicinity of the place they stripped naked. Just pick it up off the ground while they gurgle away. Maybe the showers get a set of lockers that people stow their belongings in?

Clothes might have to be more of a manipulable thing to make the locker idea functional. Where do my clothes go when I just strip naked in the middle of the quad, anyways?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game