Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby darthkomar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:44 pm

So I got Fallout 4 VR for my Rift, is this compatible?

mamoti, why can't you just update through Steam like everyone else?
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Update the game via steam. It's as easy as that. If you're using a non-steam or non-bethnet version, I can't help you.

And no, this is not compatible with Fallout VR. It might run on the VR toolset, but I can't guarantee anything will do what it's supposed to do.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 am

So the blog system is still down. I'll make an update here, and eventually once the blogs are back up, I'll post up a full 'Inside The Pred'.

So for now, here's the most recent 'Nearby the Pred'

The new perks menu is 99.9% done. The only thing it can't do that I was hoping I could make it doe was to make noise. I'll try to come up with ways to make that happen, but for now it's 100% functional.

Additionally, I've made a handful of perk animations, with options! I had previously shown off the new official Fallout Vore Vault Girl, but I also created alternatives based on BigCMan's Vault Girl mod. This includes Vault Boy, BigC's own Vault Girl, and Vault Meat. I realized last night that I hadn't made the vanilla Vault Girl, so I might go around and do that.

perkclip_defaultvore_boy.gif
perkclip_defaultvore_boy.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 4186 times

-Vault Boy. This will be the default.

perkclip_defaultvore.gif
perkclip_defaultvore.gif (13.06 KiB) Viewed 4185 times

-Vore Girl. My own custom Vault Girl

perkclip_defaultvore_cman.gif
perkclip_defaultvore_cman.gif (13.15 KiB) Viewed 4187 times

-BigCMan's Vault Girl

perkclip_defaultvore_meat.gif
perkclip_defaultvore_meat.gif (12.68 KiB) Viewed 4188 times

-Vault Meat, which is labeled as "Vault Girl Alternative" in BigC's mod.

But this default perk animation wasn't the only thing I've made. I also have one for the predator abilities that will be visible in the Pip-Boy's perk tab. These abilities will set your base stats, and will level up as you level up.

perkclip_predator_boy.gif
perkclip_predator_boy.gif (15.22 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

-Vault Boy, again as the default animation

perkclip_predator_voregirl.gif
perkclip_predator_voregirl.gif (13.51 KiB) Viewed 4192 times

-Vore Girl

perkclip_predator_vaultgirl.gif
perkclip_predator_vaultgirl.gif (13.76 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

-BigC's Vault Girl

perkclip_predator_meat.gif
perkclip_predator_meat.gif (13.61 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

-Vault Meat

ScreenShot32.png

-And the perk showing in game.

Also, as I mentioned before, you can press 'B' to open the new Vore Perks Menu. To make sure that everyone knows about this, I was able to plug into the default Pipboy Menu and make it show the command. For control pad users, this will show as R1, or Y/Triangle when you're on the Perks Tab.

The systems are starting to fall together, and now that the perks menu is functional and implemented, I can start work on adding perks to the mod. We have a huge list planned. Originally, there were 44 pred perks planned, but recently I've received more submissions, so that number is likely to inflate. Possibly close to 70. Prey perks are still under development, but due to the nature of the mod, I don't envision there being as high of a variety as the pred perks.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Love the animations
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kendri » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Hiya, I'm new here. Firstly, wanted to say how fantastic this mod is. I think because of this mod alone, I've sunk about 70 hours into fallout 4 just the last few weeks XD. I'm very much looking forward to 3.0! The perks and art/animations look very good :).

I am however having an issue with Voremersion. When my character's "stomach inventory" reaches a certain amount, the game will crash after digestion. Currently, my characters stomach contains the items of like 100+ raiders and I don't know how to get rid of all the clutter. I don't really want to go through hundreds of weapons and armor and break it all down manually. Is there a console command to clear or reset the stomach inventory? Using the Scat option kinda alleviates the issue but then I'm just stuck with poo containers littered everywhere. Fallout 4 handles inventory management abysmally so I'm not confident on relying on the scat option. I'm not sure how long it takes for scat piles to despawn or if there's a timer on the stomach to clear it eventually.

Apologies if this has been brought up before, I used the search option but couldn't find anything DX. Again, thank you for all your hard work on the mod!
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:17 am

love the new animations for perks they are awesome!

I do have a question about this mod tho iv had said issue sense back early on wasn't sure if was just normal or if i need to switch over to a ssd and that might fix it or if its a minor bug that has a simple solution,
so the bug is that some times when the size of the belly/body ticks up or down in size the body will disappear and switch to the vanilla body then swap back really fast its not normally for to long, Unless it happens
right after the belly empty's then its stuck till i eat someone or lose weight, Any clue to what could cause this or is this normal? Just wasn't sure was a question iv had for awhile.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:50 am

That's a common problem with BodyGen from LooksMenu. It seems to have gotten more pervasive with each update of Fallout 4. I'm unsure of what would need to be done to make it stop doing that, but it would have to be completely up to the mod author of LooksMenu to fix.
Carreau
---

Postby GrayLotus » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Kendri wrote:Hiya, I'm new here. Firstly, wanted to say how fantastic this mod is. I think because of this mod alone, I've sunk about 70 hours into fallout 4 just the last few weeks XD. I'm very much looking forward to 3.0! The perks and art/animations look very good :).

I am however having an issue with Voremersion. When my character's "stomach inventory" reaches a certain amount, the game will crash after digestion. Currently, my characters stomach contains the items of like 100+ raiders and I don't know how to get rid of all the clutter. I don't really want to go through hundreds of weapons and armor and break it all down manually. Is there a console command to clear or reset the stomach inventory? Using the Scat option kinda alleviates the issue but then I'm just stuck with poo containers littered everywhere. Fallout 4 handles inventory management abysmally so I'm not confident on relying on the scat option. I'm not sure how long it takes for scat piles to despawn or if there's a timer on the stomach to clear it eventually.

Apologies if this has been brought up before, I used the search option but couldn't find anything DX. Again, thank you for all your hard work on the mod!

It's been a while since I last played Fallout 4, but I believe a good solution would be to use the scat option to get all of the items out of the stomach inventory and into a scat pile on the ground. Once that's done, open the console and select the scat pile (it should be prefaced by the hex number of Voremersion's place in the load order), then enter the command "disable" to make the pile invisible, then enter "markfordelete" to tell the game to delete the scat pile and it's contents when it next loads the area.

That's what I did back when I played this mod and had the same issue of not wanting to sort through all of the items.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby clinkoclinko » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:22 pm

This mod has been absolutely fantastic and I can't wait for the upcoming update. The only thing I can think of that would make this complete is being able to see your body in first person, but I am wondering if that will ever be a possibility for Fallout 4.
clinkoclinko
New to the forum

Postby Kendri » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:29 pm

GrayLotus wrote:It's been a while since I last played Fallout 4, but I believe a good solution would be to use the scat option to get all of the items out of the stomach inventory and into a scat pile on the ground. Once that's done, open the console and select the scat pile (it should be prefaced by the hex number of Voremersion's place in the load order), then enter the command "disable" to make the pile invisible, then enter "markfordelete" to tell the game to delete the scat pile and it's contents when it next loads the area.

That's what I did back when I played this mod and had the same issue of not wanting to sort through all of the items.

Yeah that work's a lot better, thank you!

@Carreau
I have a question in regards to 3.0, I'm mostly just curious about the hunger mechanics. I play my game as the sole pred, I felt that sometimes hunger takes too long to kick in and the thicc vore occurs too quickly. I was wondering if there'd be any like, 'difficulty' settings to have it so hunger occurs much quicker and thicc vore ticks occur much slower. I'm a fan of the random FEV hunger-frenzy event, I'd definitely be on board for more random events like that :).
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:58 am

You can control all of those settings. MCM allows you to monkey with all of the timers.
Carreau
---

Postby tariq » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:37 am

Carreau wrote:That's the old method, which tended to break a lot. The new method uses formlists and is much more stable.

Thanks for laying out the steps clearly. I'll look into getting a Bethesda account, creation kit, etc. and try to get the Road Leathers working.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby someshadyguy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if this mod is compatible or can be compatible with the "AnimeRace Nanakochan" mod on NexusMods?
someshadyguy
New to the forum

Postby clinkoclinko » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:20 pm

someshadyguy wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone know if this mod is compatible or can be compatible with the "AnimeRace Nanakochan" mod on NexusMods?

yea you can mess around with it till it works. you might have some issues building the animerace CBBE body for it but the builds for the armor work fine.
Attachments
missy.png
clinkoclinko
New to the forum

Postby Artos » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Ok, so I'm losing my mind. I've got the mod working, but i can't get it to adjust my gut size or gain any weight when i eat someone. I've been messing with bodyslide for hours now and i can't seem to be able to get it right.

please for the love of god, someone help me.

sincerely, a dumbass.
Artos
New to the forum

Postby Cyberneticous » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:59 am

did you check the box that says "Build Morphs" in bodyslide?
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby Artos » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:56 pm

I did. i had cbbe curvy selected and had build morphs selected and clicked build.
Artos
New to the forum

Postby Artos » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:23 pm

so creating a new game folder, and reinstalling helped. I am able to get a gut. i just now need to figure out weight gain and im golden.
Artos
New to the forum

Postby 2410561942 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:54 am

I woneder can the scat option, “clean bones” can be more completely ,i mean just like the bones in skyrim, a whole wet skeleton. Also will the shit piles be more bloody
Sorry for my English im not a native speaker ^^;
Been posting for a bit

Postby tariq » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:51 am

I tried to create a RoadLeathersFix.esp today and set it in the load order after Voremersion. I think I followed the instructions correctly. Yet Road Leathers still don't behave correctly with ColdSteel's belly.

I'm curious: Can anyone confirm whether or not Road Leathers use Coldsteel's belly in their game?
tariq
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game