Rpgmaker Game Challenge

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Rpgmaker Game Challenge

Postby Mrdoge23 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Ver: RPG maker VX ACE

Title: World Of Worship (a.k.a WOW)

(Would feature some world of warcraft like characters as an easteregg)

You get to choose either the life of a female, male, or herm astronaut then get to pick your game mode Prey, Pred, or Both/switch. Each game mode would have their own world that would each have their own type of terrain and cities. You would select gender and mode then it would begin

Opening/pilot: you crash the lander into an unknown planet in an unknown system/galaxy now you could fix the lander but as the location is N/A(Unknown) you have no currency but you have choices either an engineer alien who is willing to fix the ship, a ship dealer who is willing to sell you one of theirs, or a pilot who can fly you personally.
This would change with each mode I.E (pred would threaten them to do their service then could eat them afterward or choose to let them be free, prey would have to pleasure said alienesses (each would have their own kind of behaivor that you can choose [DOM/Unwilling, SUB/Willing, BIPOLAR/chance at endo or fatal, First Timer/you take the lead] and from there you would have to fill a meter or fufill the requirements per alieness)

(Also would include no scat/no fulltour/no gore options [options would let you toggle each on or off] this could/can be changed in game)

After you have obtained a ship 1 of 3 ways you can choose to head home or explore other planets/the other alienesses and either Eat, Submit, or become a slave to the other planets/alienesses (each would have minigames and an option on how to eat or slave for them)

Head home is game over explore other planets is endless/replayable

Vore types: Unbirth, Anal, Oral, Breast, Cock, and Tail

Game play would include: Endo, Cum digestion/transformation, Unwilling, Willing, Unaware, Aware, Dom, and Sub.

This is my pitch for a game I would be willing to take a shot at (tried making a demo with the trial but ended up not having enough time then couldn't buy it because of my financial situation)
Mrdoge23
New to the forum

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm not pitching anything: I have RPG Maker VX already. I would instead like to offer a little advice for those who are pitching, to help you avoid getting exhausted and having to give up partway through -

RPG Maker doesn't write for you. It handles a lot of game mechanics and makes it easy to create an NPC and talk to the NPC when moving the PC around, but you still need to write the text of the interaction with the NPC.
If you decide there's going to be 10 NPCs and each one can be eaten in 3 different ways, that's 10*3=30 scenes you have to write. If you also say that each scene should have a digestion variant and a safe variant, that goes up to 10*3*2 = 60 variants to write. Even with shared bits and copy-pasting, that's a lot.

Be careful about planning with numbers you have to multiply together. A lot of successful games here, like Nyan Adventures for example, instead have only one fixed scene for most NPCs and they have their variety in many sequential NPCs and scenes, instead of multiplying options for each one.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Revx_Z wrote:Be careful about planning with numbers you have to multiply together. A lot of successful games here, like Nyan Adventures for example, instead have only one fixed scene for most NPCs and they have their variety in many sequential NPCs and scenes, instead of multiplying options for each one.

That's good advice, I'm working on a VX Ace thing of my own and while writing down the story, I realized how much time multiple paths for a single NPC takes.
Especially considering that in a lot of cases, once a player is 'done' with an NPC, they'll move on to the next one, so the dialogues may not even all get seen for a single one.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mrdoge23 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:00 am

Revx_Z wrote:I'm not pitching anything: I have RPG Maker VX already. I would instead like to offer a little advice for those who are pitching, to help you avoid getting exhausted and having to give up partway through -

RPG Maker doesn't write for you. It handles a lot of game mechanics and makes it easy to create an NPC and talk to the NPC when moving the PC around, but you still need to write the text of the interaction with the NPC.
If you decide there's going to be 10 NPCs and each one can be eaten in 3 different ways, that's 10*3=30 scenes you have to write. If you also say that each scene should have a digestion variant and a safe variant, that goes up to 10*3*2 = 60 variants to write. Even with shared bits and copy-pasting, that's a lot.

Be careful about planning with numbers you have to multiply together. A lot of successful games here, like Nyan Adventures for example, instead have only one fixed scene for most NPCs and they have their variety in many sequential NPCs and scenes, instead of multiplying options for each one.

I have worked on a few RPG maker things before but only on XP so far, so I slightly understand how the writing will take some time. I know it may take a while to make my pitch but im willing to take the time for it especially now that im done with my classes I can take most of my day after work to write and create the game (I also understand that many updates will be needed, and that I will probably only start out with 1 or 2 scenes then work up in updates from then on out)

It's nice of you to warn others though who feel they may get tired of doing it half way through and informing them about the work, but for me I currently have too much time on my hands so I believe doing something like this will give me something to do :-D
- Mr.Doge (A vore enthusiast)
Mrdoge23
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm not going to take a key, but someone can have my entry:

I'd like to have a more exploratory "game" that takes place in the insides of a giantess lamia lady some people here might know. Inside her body lives another world basically. You can be consumed by people, and their bodies have another world inside them basically, this voreception keeps going down and down and down. Dying here puts you on a strange plane of existence:

https://www.deviantart.com/saninaka/art ... -809342699

https://www.deviantart.com/saninaka/art ... -815200903

https://www.deviantart.com/saninaka/art ... -787108736
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:34 pm

I had thought that this was just a random idea factory contest thingy.

I'm already working on a game project; I'll have a demo ready by the end of the month.

Whether I get a chance at the two keys I seek, or not, doesn't matter. I can get both of the asset packs in question when they're on sale via Steam, and they're both always very inexpensive at that point.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bright » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:53 pm

I kinda expect people to work on the idea they pitch if they get a gamemaker tool.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Crash » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:09 am

Question: What's the Luna Engine? And what does Deluxe entail?
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:39 am

Crash wrote:Question: What's the Luna Engine? And what does Deluxe entail?

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker ... una-engine

Deluxe was a Humble Store exclusive that has VX Ace and Luna Engine bundled (You get two separate keys. One for Luna Engine, and one for VX Ace. Since there is no Deluxe version on Steam.) See this post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/220700/d ... 0867018334
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby as91 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Set in a world inspired by Acsmine's Andromeda you play as a tiny electrician. Core gameplay would be similar to Shrinking Fun and it's ilk with more of a focus on dialogue choices and stealth to avoid a difficult vore minigame. You would go on jobs for clients where you need to repair or install something and there would be a stealth portion as you navigate their apartment, office, etc. Would be mostly UB with maybe some OV. Initial release would aim to include your apartment which would serve as the central hub and your landlord to interact with, the UB vore minigame with her, and a simple placeholder for going on jobs. Later releases would aim to include a job each or interactions with your boss and her daughters. Once the core gameplay is established romance routes for your landlord, boss, and boss'es daughters might be added.

I have only limited experience making simple edits to Shrinking Fun using the trial version of MV so I would have a lot to learn in order to make this game. I am also not an artist so the vore minigame would be solely text until the game has enough merit to attract one or to pull in crowdfunding to commission art with.
as91
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 pm

Bright wrote:I kinda expect people to work on the idea they pitch if they get a gamemaker tool.

I could potentially have some portions of such as a character bio (or something), but me working on more than one project at any given time, especially since I'm doing this solo, is not something I can do. It was also not necessarily vore-related either (FTR me making a vore-centric game is just not something I can do because of how involved in the vore I get and then nothing actually gets done).

Since these stipulations weren't really made clear...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bright » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:55 am

If you win, what you do afterwards is your business, but I hope that if you have a cool idea, you'll work on it and share. It is not a requirement to participate.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ChibiToy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Spoiler for the sake of overview:
Elysia - a world in which only those with an aptitude to one or more of the eight elements are able to cast magic. Ever since the incedident nearly 100 years ago, humanity has united under the banner of King Cong - who was able to avert the extinction of humans by finding a method to seal the angered gods that once wandered the world. What had caused their anger? Who had they been? What had happened before that? The answers to this are lost in the annals of history since no known documents of that time have survived and witnesses are either dead - or closely tied to the King and forbidden to share their knowledge. Those who had still doubted the royal bloodline had been convinced after Apollyion, the feared king of demons, was vanquished and the invasion of his demon army repelled by a group of heroes that the recent king himself had chosen. Only one their succcors is still alive and is celebrated as the mightiest man alive. The annual festival which ends in a big tournament only underlines that claim. Never once the haughty challenger was beaten. For nearly 50 years, the people lived a rather peaceful live in this dangerous world; the Magicite - an ore that has the capability to absorb magical energy and the reason why the humans could topple the gods - made the everyday life much more comfortable recently. It's still hard but the researchers and magicians, gathered under the king, had finally been able make Magicite devices, enabling even people without an elemental affinity to access magic. At least the kind of magic stored in the ore. Magician, albeit different, are highly esteemed nowadays and things look really good... yet... a couple of foreboding shadows have already crept upon the land, sowing fear and anxiety among the folk:

Lethia... It's just a name. Nobody knows the origin. Nobody knows if it's a person, a demon, or something entirely else. But everybody knows the rumors which had begun to spread nearly a year ago... Sometimes it's a nine-headed beast, consuming and destroying everything in it's path. Other times it's a disease, inexorably spreading through villages and causing it's victims to wither away. Some claim they've seen it, talking about a shapeshifter which likes to take on a human form in order to lure their prey into its doom. Others believe it's a witch, wielding powers that equals the old gods, having appeared to finish off what they had started... The rumors are endless, yet, their core is always the same: An ominous being, evil through and through, responsible for all kinds of bad things that have happened and are happening all over the world. Merely mentioning that name is enough to cause a uproar among the people so King Cong, himself, has forbidden to mention it and the punishment for breaking this law is usually a gruesome, public execution...

But he wasn't always like this... Until some time ago, the king was a generous man, holding his subjects very dear. But he's changing more and more... The few attentive people at the royal court know he's started to change when the two consultants arrived. Truly a mystery. They've just appeared one night, making their way into the King's bed chamber. No one had been able to stop them, although, they didn't kill a single person while the invaded the castle. It doesn't look like they're controlling him either - no - his closest subject can tell without a doubt the Julius himself is bringing about this change of heart. These advisors only contributed with unprecedented knowledge and recommended courses of actions. By now, the Caputee City, the capital of the kingdom is a rotten nest of thieves and scum. Corruption of the guards, ridiculous taxes, and collectors of protection money are only the tip of the iceberg. Those who can't pay or are unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time are bound to suffer, rotting away in crowded prison cells, being executed or thrown into the arena to entertain the masses...

Meanwhile, deep inside the planet itself, a whole different world - only known to a few chosen ones - exists: The Demon World - A ferocious world that sticks to a single rule: "Might makes right!" Apollyon sits on his throne, reminiscing of the past. Where did he go wrong? Why have things turned out like this? All he had in mind was creating a paradise for the demons. A bright world where they can maybe find a life in peace. He's still thinking that the brutal nature of demons comes from being trapped in this cramped prison. How many years have it been? At least over 2.000... But now... Now the time is nigh. These so called humans surely took him by surprise! He hates to admit it but he has underestimated them! Not this time, though... No, his newest plan is perfect! He's even thought of a back up plan just in case something unforeseen happens... All he needs to to do now, is wait... Wait for the coming event... Or wait for his plan to come to succession! The seal has weakened far enough! He could actually break it anytime he wants to now. But that alone isn't enough to ensure success. No, he needs to be on the safe side, next time he might be killed by these small creatures. But the demon king is patient. He's waited for 1.549 to exact revenge! What's another year compared to this? Soon enough, he'll break the shackles that bind his race again and conquer the surface world - a world that rightfully belongs to him! A world that's been robbed from him two times now. He'll crush the humans and punish the traitors! And then, his lifelong dream of a paradise for demons will come into existence...

The time is Uinal 1 Kin 1 1549 A.C. The critical time has come; the beginning of our story - a story which still has to be written. Three factions are racing for the right to determine Elysia's fate, mostly unbeknown to each other, each with their own methods and goals. Will Elysia be destroyed? Will it become a nightmarish world of darkness? Will the human race be enslaved or face extinction? No one knows the answer except time and only one person holds the power to write that story... Our poor hero doesn't know what he's in for when he comes to at the edge of a forest... Who is he? What did he do to get here? His name aside, he doesn't know anything about where he is or what's going on... Welcome to Elysia, dear traveler. Welcome to... Serendipity - Fateful choice. :3

Pheeeeeeew! Of course there's much more to it but that should cover the basics of the background story. I've thought quite a bit of stuff out in detail already but I still need to make an actual timeline for the events and think of alternate developments when the mc influences one. I'm imagining it like an open world rpg where the character can help one of said three fraction to determine the outcome. Vore will of course play a major role but isn't the actual focus. I'd thought more of it like leading to a variety of dead ends. Oh ye, and if I actually manage to do this, mc's gonna be prey only. Also take a note that it'll focus on a Micro/Macro setting. :p

Must-have Features:
- three different intros which kinda determine what kind of hero the mc will become (Fighter/Mage/"Negotiator")
- severe decision-making, ranging from "right"/good/vastly helpful decision to poor ones which will end in an instant or - in the most near future - unavoidable Game Over
- A renown system with each faction, determining if the faction is hostile or friendly towards the mc
- A bunch of different endings - ranging from the perfect happy end to the complete destruction of the world.
- Time system - 365 days to achieve your goal with the option to ignore all that bothersome hero stuff to get a "default" ending.
- Fixed events, which happen partly simultaneously, so the player has to "choose" which faction gets stronger or weaker during the game in order to give it some replay value.
- Eight unique characters which can be convinced to help the mc during his journey.
- A "Stamina System" which has to be replenished via food and sleep.

Thoughts that I'd played with:
- A simple Alchemy and/or Weapon Forging System
- maybe active time battles instead of round-based ones
- In-combat combo system which is used to gain new skills under certain premises
- aoe and positioning system in combat
- this one is my biggest ambition: Changeable environment. E.G. if you cast an "earthquake" during a fight inside a village - the village gets demolished, up to the point where the mc himself can destroy entire villages! --> this should go so far that poor decision during combat will lead to a Game Over too (e.g. casting said spell in a cave which collapses afterwards)
- a "campfire" system in which the mc can talk with his companions about recent stuff or get advice where to go next.

Ye... I've thought about this for a while now and even fooled around a bit with the demo of rpgmaker xp... But I've got absolutely no talent when it comes to graphical stuff like portraits or sprites and I've had a hard time getting into RGSS to make useful changes - setting aside the utter lack of experience. This thing might very well be too ambitional for me and I'm incredibly lazy so think about it carefully. That's it folks! :3
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Bright » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Wish you luck.
You already got a good start ChibiToy.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby falsim454 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:59 pm

I fully support this type of idea. I have all these software sets already and so many ideas, but too much I'm working on along with RL stuff - so totally like seeing someone offering this type of thing.

Got other game projects that take MUCH higher priority, incase anyone's wondering why I haven't exactly released one on here, especially since I don't have any artists or sound designers or such.
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

Postby kernac » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Oh~!

I already have RPG maker VX ace, but I don't have any of its DLCs.

As for the pitch itself... Ummm... Well I had lots and lots of different ideas for a vore game over the years... I just need to narrow it down to something more manageable.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 am

Y'know, I've wanted to make something for a while, to the point where I even started jotting down little ideas for a couple things. Wasn't gonna go public about anything until I had some certainty, but a copy of RPG Maker MV sounds pretty neat, so I figured I'd make a go for it.

Here it is in a Google Doc
tl;dr version: a bleak and surreal walking simulator heavily inspired by Yume Nikki that revolves around traversing a dream world and discovering various vore events.

It's formatted sorta like a light pseudo-design doc, but I promise it's still mostly a smattering of ideas put together into something pretty-looking still, lol... I have too much other stuff to work on atm to actually bother with concrete brainstorming :c
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:44 am

You've done some good idea work cuddlekins.

There still some days left if people have more ideas.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby mmmooo55 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:57 am

Whew! sorry for the late response. was having trouble thinking of all the intricate stuff. i also stayed up a bit later than i should writing this, so excuse any possible errors.

in the rpgmaker engine, im planning on the usual fantasy setting to start out with, albiet one with its own fetishy gimmicks, and a character-driven story with a wide host of party members. the gameplay will be split between fight segments, and exploration segments, with the primary protagonist, Melinda, taking the helm in the worldmap and dungeon exploring segments; and another, random party member taking over the "intermission" segments; where a predetermined party member will explore a town or similar area while her friends rest at a nearby inn, or something of the sort. these intermissions allow a player to shop for equipment, find ways to advance the plot, and generally get stuck in situations they dont really want to be in!(Read: vore/smut/transformation.) generally with vore, i'm around 50/50 when it comes to whether its fatal or not, although forms of permanent entrapment, digestion and transformation are likely to befall your unfortunate adventurers if they are to say the wrong things to the wrong people, although in the intermission segments, anything that would constitute as a game over will simply teleport the player back to before they talked to that person after a blackscreen. all intermission segments would be repeatable if one were to return to the city/town in question after they left.

in terms of combat, im Thinking of possibly implementing a system where its essentially DDR, with you choosing a move, and doing a set of arrow key buttons to accomplish that move, or something of the like. a pipe dream combat system would possibly be a formation based system, with your frontline characters trying to stop the enemy from getting past them, and attacking your squishy backline characters. vore during combat sounds like it'd be hard to impliment, so i'd probably only save that for special characters or the like.

The Setting:

the story starts out in a small, for-profit mining village, its a couple leagues from the nearest city and protected by a natural forested and mountainous area. the population of the village is actually much smaller than one would expect, only the families of our initial protagonists, some workers, a few slime-people and a local mercenary militia occupy the place. the nearby mines house valuable magic crystals that are very useful for anything magically inclined, however, they are very dangerous for anyone to handle in it's raw state, with the exception of the slimes, who can carry and refine the crystals harmlessly, as well as feed off of their latent energies, at the temporary cost of their intelligence, but can be quickly restored if exposed to enough water. as one would expect, the village is a juicy target for bandits, greedy sorcerers, monsters, and various other ne'er do wells. yet, the village is kept protected by the well-paid mercenary militia, our protagonists, and the war-veterans that are their mothers.

Our Important initial character's are;

Melinda Algarde; (Main Protagonist, Tank & Bruiser) A Powerful Brunette with a Amazonian-like stature(which she can likely owe to her mother), and a easygoing attitude, although she can become quickly agitated, Melinda Grew up in her home village mostly isolated from the outside world, and consequently, grew up very close to her two best friends, all of her hobbies relate to demonstrations of impressive strength, and she is very passionate about pugilism and wrestling techniques, although she tends to have a one-track mind and has consequently led to her being less literately inclined, albiet charismatic enough. in combat, Melinda dons tough red leather armor and even tougher caestuses, which she wields with ease and surprising agility, Protecting her friends while landing some very hefty hits along the way. as you would guess, Melinda functions as the most common predator of the group, thanks to her impressive size, though she's as likely to calm a friend down through vore as she is to shove the unfortunate bandit up her ass; although she may fall prey to foes much larger than her, or ones that use more... magical means to subdue her.

Lunarine Castex; (Secondary protagonist; Very squishy poison grenade tosser) Lunarine is a white-haired wizard/alchemist with a... unusual form of combat. if you're familiar with any of the RPGmaker Onara games on the internet, then you know where this is going, (for the uninitiated, its like... anime... magic fart torture, but crank the lethality up by 5, usually.) she has a few unfortunate bodily conditions that dont allow her to be physically as strong as she'd like to be, yet she has a very true friend in Melinda, and theyre always eager to stick together. personality wise, Luna is a bit of a bookworm, and is a little lacking in the realm of social skills, no thanks to her mother. although she often shows a very sadistic mean streak when mocked, with her outbursts usually involving a certain poison wind. she's shown to take after her mother a lot; a woman who doubled as a scientist, and interrogator. although, Luna has a much warmer demeanor towards people, especially Melinda, than her mother, who is very cold and calculating. in combat, she tends to sit behind Melinda, and throw unholy amounts of glass poison vials at anything unfortunate enough to be downwind of her, although she can't take a hit, like, at all. so keep her protected! concerning her role in the LEWDS, she's shown to be very adept at "interrogating" anyone that the party needs answers from, although her weak body can lend her to become easily taken advantage of when alone.

(Slimegirl(Slimegirl(cant think of a name right now, she starts out as a very tough character that cant deal much damage, but gets a significant upgrade later in the story))) she hangs around with Melinda and Luna when she can, after she's done wresting magic crystals from the caves, and after cleansing herself. a very naive and honest being, she is very intelligent for a slime (most of the time), and enjoys hearing any stories of the outside realms that Luna can get her hands on. she especially enjoys reading old combat manuals for various knighthoods of the past. when she isn't working in the mines, she's often training herself, or sparring with Melinda at times. when mustering enough effort, (slimegirl) can maintain a form that simulates that of a knight in plate armor, albeit with the consistency of week-old gelatin. one day, she aspires to become a actual knight, but she has a long way to go... smut wise; she's a slime, although the type that use a crystal core. use your imagination.

outside of the village, and after a terrible catastrophe befalls it forcing our protagonists to leave, other misfits may find themselves in the company of our adventurers, such as;

a depressingly cowardly vampire, who temporarily captures Melinda as her thrall. (prey.)

a larger than average (2ft) outlaw fairy, who is intent on devouring elemental fairies of every elemental type, as to empower herself with a absorption ritual. very aloof, more of a pred/prey switch

A perverted and legendary sex wizard! who wants Melinda's body in a transformation ritual for... reasons better left undescribed, honestly more of a recurring ally/rival

Reiden Algarde: is a 12 foot tall monstrosity of a dual axe wielding berzerker, hailing from the northeastern ice-lands, who came to the mainland to fight in the great war at the time, and was ultimately, the deciding factor in ending it, at much cost to her, and her party, for better or for worse. years later, she's become content with a simple life, although her daughter's insistence in following in her footsteps annoys (and possibly terrifies) her to no end.

Niadine Castex; A scientist first, and torturer second, Niadine was part of the final Mercenary expedition to the realm of demons, along with Reiden. although she was often self absorbed before that final battle, afterwards, she became much colder. Niadine and Rei's relationship has become more of a quid quo pro situation since then, and Nia's decision to build the village near those mines was entirely so she could access them for her studies. whatever she's researching, fixing or solving in her nightmarish laboratories, is unknown, but almost guaranteed to be volatile and unholy. her interactions with Lunarine are bar none, to the point that Reiden essentially raised both Melinda and Luna. Niadine's fine with that. thats why she brought her in the first place.
well, whatever she's working on, it almost certainly will attract something horrible to the village eventually...

well, im VERY tired, i'll edit this and clear it up tomorrow i suppose, i hope you'll consider it, i dont have any form of rpgmaker, so anythings fine really.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:00 am

Good work there mmmoo. I like the pitch.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game