Witches, Monsters, Aliens, and Vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Witches, Monsters, Aliens, and Vore

Postby JuniperBerry » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Hello guys! I just started drawing vore stuff last week - I've been dying to have a gallery for years. Thought I should come up with some of my own pred and prey characters, and this is some of what I've come up with so far. My art isn't great, but is slowly improving, but I hope to do more digital stuff in the future.

For now I want to see if these ideas interest enough people, because I have a ton of ideas for little comics; for now I'm just doing simple pencil crayon stuff, some of it inked.

How do you like the prey and pred characters?

Zoozi & Geela, alien prey girls

Chicory, a witch who summons monsters to eat people. Sometimes by accident.

Another monster, the necrosaurus, having just eaten Chicory. Spitting her back out cause she's misbehaving...

Thanks for having a look! I have plenty more in my gallery for anyone interested, and definitely would love some feedback, and what people would like to see.
JuniperBerry
New to the forum

Re: Witches, Monsters, Aliens, and Vore

Postby calldahotline » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:08 am

Interesting style, would be interested in seeing more.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:31 pm

Not too shabby. Line work is good, clean and on point, colors are good. It looks nice.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby JuniperBerry » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 pm

calldahotline wrote:Interesting style, would be interested in seeing more.

Thanks! I'll have a lot more to come, been drawing every day.

ArcaneSigil wrote:Not too shabby. Line work is good, clean and on point, colors are good. It looks nice.

Thank you - I really try for clean work. Just think I need to work on proportions and stuff too.
Here is some new stuff:

Going to attempt to colour the last one digitally, so out of practice with that...
JuniperBerry
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Your artstyle is really endearing! I'm looking forward to see more pieces by you in the future ^^
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby JuniperBerry » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:19 pm

NotTadpole wrote:Your artstyle is really endearing! I'm looking forward to see more pieces by you in the future ^^

Thank you so much, and thanks for the watch!
JuniperBerry
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!