LF Artist/writer for Vacuum Vore/ Dust Digestion/TF

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF Artist/writer for Vacuum Vore/ Dust Digestion/TF

Postby Starduster » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Hello! This time around, I'm looking to turn my curvy rich bitch Ditmas into a bag of dust!

The basic idea is just Ditmas just getting sucked up a vacuum and turned into dust. The further details can be worked out if you wanna work on this.

While the exact details of the comm are up in the air, I would like a comm with a lot of teasing and groping (through the hose of the vacuum), if it matters. As for price, that's also up in the air.

If any of that seems your style, we can either communicate over PMs here, or over Discord, via my discord Starduster#0001.
Attachments
Ditmas-1.png
Last edited by Starduster on Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:06 am, edited 24 times in total.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for Writer/Artist for Mass Vore, WG, Tattooifica

Postby DrakeX » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:17 pm

Hello, you should also show (if available) references for the character and how much its your budget for the pic/story. That would help an artist/writer more easily see if your request is within their hands to do.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Looking for Writer/Artist for Mass Vore, WG, Tattooifica

Postby Starduster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 pm

DrakeX wrote:Hello, you should also show (if available) references for the character and how much its your budget for the pic/story. That would help an artist/writer more easily see if your request is within their hands to do.

Got it, will edit it to do that
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for Artist for Fatal Vore, tattooification.

Postby usze » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:12 am

hi, you still looking for an artist for this? (:
usze
New to the forum

Postby BatBrain » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:34 pm

I'm open if you're interested in my style!
https://aryion.com/g4/view/592385
nom nom
BatBrain
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:06 am

MissLlyn wrote:I'm open if you're interested in my style!
https://aryion.com/g4/view/592385

Bad URL I think.

Last bumped by Starduster on Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:06 am.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission