Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & Prey-Version Demo

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:52 am

Turbotowns wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Uh... how do I configure the mod settings? Because if it's the one in the mods menu, then... it isn't letting me configure the settings for VCraft. :?: :(

Most mod configs are a text/cgf file that you edit OUTSIDE of the game, after running the game to "install" the mods, if they have any config files, they'll appear in a config folder in the same place as the mod folder.

The config is actually much easier to reach, I’m not skilled enough to make an external config, so the mod’s config can be reached by sneaking and right clicking with the VToken in the off hand
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:46 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Uh... how do I configure the mod settings? Because if it's the one in the mods menu, then... it isn't letting me configure the settings for VCraft. :?: :(

Most mod configs are a text/cgf file that you edit OUTSIDE of the game, after running the game to "install" the mods, if they have any config files, they'll appear in a config folder in the same place as the mod folder.

The config is actually much easier to reach, I’m not skilled enough to make an external config, so the mod’s config can be reached by sneaking and right clicking with the VToken in the off hand

Good to know!
Turbotowns
???

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spingebillmsn » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:23 pm

Is there a way to make the mod work on bedrock edition?
Spingebillmsn
New to the forum

Postby LtFuzz » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:34 am

Honestly hoping that at some point you'd add vanilla mob support to PCraft as it's a personal kink which I'm sure at least a few other people have. I'm not asking for you to devote all of your time to it, just merely to give it a place in the later developmental stages of this really cool mod. :D
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:38 pm

8) I am currently working on what I would like to be in the next PCraft Demo release, but I need your help.
Now that I think I know which way this mod will be going there is a few features that I would like feedback on before I spend the time adding them, mostly because a couple of them would change a bit of how the mod works.

1) New Vore Stage: Swallowing.
Spoiler: show
I want to put a stage before being put into the belly of whichever predator you are eaten by, where then have a smaller belly and puffed cheeks, where they are preparing for the swallow that will bring you fully into their belly. This stage will be easier to escape and will not fill up the digestion bar until you are into the belly stage. Below you can see such a stage for a monster girl I would like to add, the matango.
I'm pretty proud of this one, and as you can see these stages will have special modeling depending on the monster girl.

2) New Vore Stage: Absorption
There will also be a stage after being digested, no more instant death, you will get to see whatever monster girl that ate you absorb your remains, and then possibly burp out a couple bones after, (like the zombie and husk girls burp out a villager skull upon eating a villager). Currently, I have no model or visual of this system, but I am just looking for what might be good to add to this system/change about it.

3) Max Weight Gain Cap/Weight Gain Changes
I have decided that in most cases I will be capping the weight gain of monster girls to three stages before they stop gaining weight/strength. I am also thinking about making it so that max weight gain monster girls might act slightly differently than normal. In the next update I will be adding infinite eating at the last stage to the current monster girls that cannot eat at their max stage.

4) Behavior Changes For Current Monster Girls
I also need some feedback on certain changes I want to make to the current monster girls;
Holstaurus - I think that this one should remain a passive mob that acts as livestock, but I would like for it to also be able to eat you, either by directly feeding yourself to it, or possibly making it so you have to apply an oil that would make you smell enticing to it. It would be best used as a temporary place to stay safe if needed, and the holstaurus would have a long digestion time for the player.

Weresheep - While I don't think I can make the weresheep directly tame-able, I can make it so it can be tamed in a way that it will start attacking and eating hostile mobs instead of wolves and the player. Of course, I am going to add aggression toward the player if hit, and it will try to eat the player, as well as gain weight.

Ender Girl - I was thinking that the ender girl could have some additional use besides being neutral to the player in a way so that if she is not trying to attack the player, she can be used as a way to get around, where the player can set a point and then ask an ender girl to warp there with you in her belly, and after keeping you in her belly for a bit longer, she'll let you out.

5) New Mobs (Need Help With Behavior), (Not all of these are guaranteed to make it in)
Matango (???) - ???

Sphinx (Neutral) - Asks for a random item from a large pool in the form of a riddle, the better the item, the better the reward it gives you, and the less chance that it may eat you.

Selkie (Aggressive) - ???

Centaur (Neutral) - Possibly helps player, (might be usable as livestock/rideable). Has two belly stages, can be hard to escape if you sink from her human stomach to her centaur belly.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or critiques for the things listed in here please tell me, as I'm not quite ready to work on the next update until I have a clear plan.

Also: Long Comment Response
BMUd8854 wrote:Ok let's get on this, PCraft is a mess at the moment, but before anything else will the mobs be spawn naturally in the next update?

I'll leave that question in the air for now, now lets get to the things I see problematic at the moment:

- The zombie and husk girl only commits to 2 vore actions (and completions) and then never attempts to vore again. More than confusing, they could probably be of use in the form of a bone farm if they weren't bugged with this at the moment.
-Second vore completion doesn't raise health of zombie girl and husk any higher than the first vore completion's 6hp health raise (from 20 to 26)
- The functionality of the AI on the zombie and husk girl variants can only be described akin to Bethesda's AI but high and drunk. They stay still most of the time, and often don't recognize that a villager/player is within 5 blocks from them a majority of the time and remains still.
- Zombie girls appear to burn at night.
- A bug where if more than 1 zombie &/or husk girl have full bellies, only the 1 girl who ate will finish the vore cycle. The rest are perpetually full and immobile.
- Ender-girls don't teleport and are apparently immune to water unlike their male counterparts.
-The holstarius' decapitating head jerk
-The weird functionality and uselessness of the weresheep along with no weightgain (although it's already solved through JadethePanda)
- would be nice to see different sized pudgy bellies than the singular round shaped pudgy belly after each vore completion.
- Alex not being a target to the zombies making it suspicious if she's really alive
- Alex being slow as a rock with belly
- lastly, none of these mobs spawn naturally (which I hope they do in the near future.)

Just a couple of bugs while testing this PCraft mod. Nothing harsh, just data I found.

1) Yes, PCraft is a mess, most of this is testing features for when I am ready for a survival test, I've been holding off on the naturally spawning mobs, but I am going to do a controlled test for the next update with a good few of the mobs being able to spawn naturally in it.
2) The max vore limit of those two mobs is something I just haven't accounted for yet they will be soon be able to infinitely eat.
3) The stats increase is a small oversight on my part and i will try to fix it.
4) Yes, the AI is not the best, but it is what it is for now, sorry if it seems to be causing problems.
5) I will try to see why that glitch is happening, it should be just fine, so ill have to see what is going wrong.
6) I haven't fully worked ender girls yet, so they are not fully complete, they should get this similar behavior soon though.
7) Head glitch will be fixed
8.) I wan't ready to add the weresheep-player interactions yet because I wanted to see what should be next, the weight gain though, is something I wanted to happen when the weresheep eats larger prey.
9) If you can elaborate a little more on the pudgy bellies, I'd definitely look into bettering this feature, but I am not quite sure what you are asking...
10) Alex is not fully finished, and I want to push her off for a bit, so it may be a while before she gets proper behaviors and bugfixes.
11) I had a feeling that some of the mechanics of the mod were going to change so i did not want to make it survival compatible yet, but by the next demo you should start to see some of these mobs spawning naturally.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:00 am

The new vore stages sound like a really cool idea!
Don't have much to comment on the WG changes, but if they can only eat you a certain number of times, this may prevent the "spawnkilling" I encountered in testing.
I like the changes to existing monster girls quite a bit! I like the idea of having to use oil to be eaten by the holstaurus, though it being obtainable in survival would be nice.
The new mobs sound really cool! I personally wouldn't make selkies aggressive, but that's just me I guess.

Spawn condition suggestions:
-A Holstaurus could simply randomly spawn in place of a cow upon worldgen, or they could appear when you kill (or digest) a cow, or eating and regurgitating a cow could have a small chance of regurgitating a Holstaurus instead. Alternatively, you could add a "survival spawn egg" for them that you craft using, for example, 2 milk, 6 hay, and 1 unenchanted golden apple.
-Zombie, husk, and ender girls would just spawn naturally with similar spawn weights/chances as their vanilla counterparts.
-Weresheep could also be summoned with a "survival spawn egg" or spawn naturally similarly to sheep, but more rarely and only one at a time. The "survival spawn egg" I'd say requires 7 wool, shears, and an unenchanted gold apple.
-Matango could be exclusive to the Mushroom Island biome, and could spawn at night/in the dark there. That, or she spawns like a normal monster, but only on Mycelium or Giant Mushroom blocks.
-Selkies could just spawn in the ocean, but could be treated as a miniboss of sorts that you have to summon and defeat for a rare item. Maybe a Trident, a valuable enchanted book, and/or something entirely new.
-Sphinx could spawn rarely in the desert, but maybe only on blocks that are part of Pyramids and Wells (Such as smooth and chiseled sandstone, or the two types of Terracotta that generate in Pyramids). She could also have a summoning item, crafted with... let's say 1 gold block, 4 bookshelves, and 4 cooked salmon?
-Centaurs could spawn similarly to horses, or summoned with, again, another item you craft. I'd say with a saddle, iron horse armor, 5 hay, and 2 gold carrots.

Other suggestions:
-If possible, would you be willing to provide some way to help us make add-ons to PCraft that adds other preds? I'm not sure how simple that would be due to my limited Java knowledge, but it could be as simple as flagging PCraft as a dependency for the add-ons and then using "hooks" in the add-on to call code from PCraft itself. Assuming you're using and calling the same code for various functions pred mobs share (such as eating, digesting, and gaining weight) already, most of the work would probably be on the add-on creator, you might only need to give us pointers on what part of PCraft's code to call and such.
-I'm thinking the Sphinx could give you varying amounts of iron, gold, and even diamonds based on what item you give - assuming you gave her the right one. You could even give ore to further incentivize using the Sphinx in conjunction with a Tinkers' Construct smeltery, or any other system that increases how many ingots you get per ore. Alternatively, I'd suggest she give enchanted books - better items given equals better enchants, from Bane of Arthropods 1, to Mending, to even otherwise impossible enchantment levels.
-There could be two variants for the Selkie, the current blue-grey one that's neutral, and a brown or dark grey one that's a miniboss.
-Maybe make using melee to kill hostile preds more rewarding for the higher risk?
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohgollygee » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:37 pm

These all sound really good! The only thing I can think to suggest would be to give players the option to either ride out the absorption stage, or respawn if they just want to get back into the game. If that's feasible, I think it would be a nice quality of life improvement. Other than that, I'm excited to see these put into action!
ohgollygee
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:23 pm

I'm really glad to see someone is finally making a Minecraft vore mod! I can't play it right now because my computer is not strong enough to handle Minecraft, but I will definitely give it a try if/when I manage to get the upgrade to my computer that I crave for so much.

I just have two favours to ask. First: could you make it so we can disable the vore mobs from spawning naturally in the game, preferably through a config file? I want this to be mostly a self-contained experience, and thus only seeing the vore mobs if I spawn them in myself. It'd be immersion-breaking if I were to run into them while casually exploring. Second: could you ensure that Alex and the other "friendly" preds will not be able to digest us unless we prompt them to do so? As a big fan of endo and big bellies, I'm not particularly into digestion, and would like to just casually chill inside my pred's belly without feeling concerned about suddenly dying.

Also, could you post an image of how the Holstaurus looks like, please? I'm pretty curious about it, and I'm afraid of booting up Minecraft because it tends to make my computer self-destruct whenever I try to run it. ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisGuy127 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:54 pm

Ok, so I honestly tried to navigate this thread, but I was not getting much luck at finding answers to a few questions I had.

1: Does PCraft include player on player vore, or is it only being eaten by the new mobs?

1.2: In the event that player on player vore is a thing, has anyone started a server for this?

2: If someone hasn't already made a server, would anyone be interested in one being made?

3: Has a development discord been made/considered for the mods?

That's about it for now, I'll keep my eye out for this while window shopping for good server hosts, in case I decide to host a server with PCraft included.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:51 am

ThisGuy127 wrote:1: Does PCraft include player on player vore, or is it only being eaten by the new mobs?

Just mobs at the moment, the "player as pred" mod isn't multilayer compatible and I don't think you could eat players even when it was.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:34 pm

Just a quick bump to say to vote in the poll at the top. I am considering making a discord server for this to make it easier to share mod progress, and for you guys to give quick feedback or issues with the mods, or to share things that you’ve done with them. I just would like to see if enough people would join so that it would be worth making. :)
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:46 pm

That swallowing matango is... CUTE! AS! FUCK!
Turbotowns
???

Postby ThisGuy127 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:50 am

MysticSummoner wrote:Just a quick bump to say to vote in the poll at the top. I am considering making a discord server for this to make it easier to share mod progress, and for you guys to give quick feedback or issues with the mods, or to share things that you’ve done with them. I just would like to see if enough people would join so that it would be worth making. :)

I'm certainly happy to offer a bit of free time to a discord for the mod and helping with the mod's progress.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Consumer » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:54 pm

I can't activate it for some reason. Help?
Consumer
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:39 pm

Consumer wrote:I can't activate it for some reason. Help?

Welcome to Eka's!
Turbotowns
???

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 4

Postby MysticSummoner » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Alright, I've set up a bare-bones Discord Server. I will not be active on it until tomorrow, but until then feel free to look around it and leave any ideas for it in the (#discord-server-ideas) channel on how to improve it because, it is definitely gonna need some improvements.

Just take a quick look the the (#announcements) channel for some basic info, I'll see you all tomorrow. :D
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby 123man » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:45 am

hello I want to know how to make this in my game,I m not good at English sorry
Attachments
ender_girl.png
ender_girl.png (1.97 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
123man
New to the forum

Postby Guritchy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Not gonna lie, I never got so excited to ever play minecraft again, thank you a lot for making this mod, I've been waiting for something like this for years.
Guritchy
New to the forum

Postby ninjajoeman » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:18 am

Centaurs sound fun.
Would be neet if you got swallowed when trying to tame one.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game