Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby malus35 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:29 pm

I just caught up on the Harley Quinn show and I dont think it's this bad. and I hate this "family guy/rick & Morty" kind of humor.

Ithink it shines as a parody of the batman universe, because this kind of humor ruins any serious message they would try to tell.

To be honest I should hate this and the jokes are often bad but the general vibe and atmosphere makes is somewhat pleasant.

and Ivy is cute.
User avatar
malus35
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:30 pm

malus35 wrote:I just caught up on the Harley Quinn show and I dont think it's this bad. and I hate this "family guy/rick & Morty" kind of humor.

Ithink it shines as a parody of the batman universe, because this kind of humor ruins any serious message they would try to tell.

To be honest I should hate this and the jokes are often bad but the general vibe and atmosphere makes is somewhat pleasant.

and Ivy is cute.

King shark is great and pretty much the only character I like having only seen snippits lol
User avatar
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby x9comega » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:11 pm

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:
malus35 wrote:I just caught up on the Harley Quinn show and I dont think it's this bad. and I hate this "family guy/rick & Morty" kind of humor.

Ithink it shines as a parody of the batman universe, because this kind of humor ruins any serious message they would try to tell.

To be honest I should hate this and the jokes are often bad but the general vibe and atmosphere makes is somewhat pleasant.

and Ivy is cute.

King shark is great and pretty much the only character I like having only seen snippits lol

I think they very best episode that encapsulates the show is the one with Robin, at least so far.

Spoiler: show
In the episode, Harly decides they need a Nemesis, since having Batman as a Nemesis turns anything Joker does even if it’s just robbing a local bank into big news because Batman shows up. So she tries to get a nemesis, which leads to ROBIN claiming to be her Nemesis on a talk show, which she hates. Shenanigans ensue.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
User avatar
x9comega
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby sharky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U23FlEqKP_o

Dragon vore, 1 and 9 mins into this movie
User avatar
sharky
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:08 am

sharky wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U23FlEqKP_o

Dragon vore, 1 and 9 mins into this movie


I found your timestamps confusing. I didn't saw any vore at the 1 minute mark, and none at 9. And nothing inbetween.
Though as i did fast forwarded a bit, i might have just missed it.

But i did found something vorish at 1:09:10
User avatar
Myuutsuu85
Participator
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Vore in media list

Postby sharky » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:41 am

ya it saved the wrong time stamp.. Give me some credit, I am only a fish... gezzzzzzzzzzz
User avatar
sharky
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:37 pm

The Aqua nomming frogs are back again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHIKklSytuY
From the Isekai Quartet show.
User avatar
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 episode 1: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Bokusatsu-Te ... &s=default (21:31)

A ghost lady comes out from a crack in the wall and swallows a guy whole. She's slightly smaller than him and there's no bulge or blood.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Eznam » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:14 am

Kitsouille wrote:Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 episode 1: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Bokusatsu-Te ... &s=default (21:31)

A ghost lady comes out from a crack in the wall and swallows a guy whole. She's slightly smaller than him and there's no bulge or blood.

What the fuck is that show
User avatar
Eznam
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:37 am

Eznam wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 episode 1: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Bokusatsu-Te ... &s=default (21:31)

A ghost lady comes out from a crack in the wall and swallows a guy whole. She's slightly smaller than him and there's no bulge or blood.

What the fuck is that show


That's "Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan", one of my favorite anime vore clips.
User avatar
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby preved_yt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 episode 1: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Bokusatsu-Te ... &s=default (21:31)

A ghost lady comes out from a crack in the wall and swallows a guy whole. She's slightly smaller than him and there's no bulge or blood.


F*cking Kissanime - they just banning me for VPN, but I can't acsess without VPN cuz damn Russian goverment assholes blocking Kissanime...
Fiund another link - I saw that scene when Dodo was not even in Red Book
That's me, but I'm not me.
User avatar
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: unknown

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Eznam » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:29 pm

preved_yt wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 episode 1: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Bokusatsu-Te ... &s=default (21:31)

A ghost lady comes out from a crack in the wall and swallows a guy whole. She's slightly smaller than him and there's no bulge or blood.


F*cking Kissanime - they just banning me for VPN, but I can't acsess without VPN cuz damn Russian goverment assholes blocking Kissanime...
Fiund another link - I saw that scene when Dodo was not even in Red Book

There's probably a way to remove the ban. The website used to ban you for using adblock and it was as simple as installing a greasemonkey script to circumvent it.
User avatar
Eznam
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Nauran » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am

Harley Quinn episode 12 preview promo. Giantess Ivy. Joking about eating Harley.

https://youtu.be/BLwqBRGFdQM
User avatar
Nauran
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Bowyer2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:02 am

Nauran wrote:Harley Quinn episode 12 preview promo. Giantess Ivy. Joking about eating Harley.

https://youtu.be/BLwqBRGFdQM

I don't know why she would drink the same liquid that made man-eating trees, but hey at least we get to see giant Poison Ivy a few people were talking about. Admittedly I thought that they were talking about comic book where Harley was dreaming and was eating by Ivy, which Harley herself said she's glad the Ivy is the one eating her.
Bowyer2
Participator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Alice3hoping » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:
Nauran wrote:Harley Quinn episode 12 preview promo. Giantess Ivy. Joking about eating Harley.

https://youtu.be/BLwqBRGFdQM

I don't know why she would drink the same liquid that made man-eating trees, but hey at least we get to see giant Poison Ivy a few people were talking about. Admittedly I thought that they were talking about comic book where Harley was dreaming and was eating by Ivy, which Harley herself said she's glad the Ivy is the one eating her.


Ah yes. That was in the harly and ivy road trip special. As for the cartoon...sadly we do not get any poison ivy vore. There is some implied vore by king shark, and sadly ivy gets shot by joker as a shock twist. Honestly it's a shame. I would love to see giant ivy nom people.
User avatar
Alice3hoping
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Tril » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 pm

https://www.wcostream.com/short-circuit ... e-14-fetch

A short 3 minute video about a girl in the woods and a giant monster stalking her...

She gets swallowed whole non-fatally but ends up getting back out in the end via a energy bubble coming out of the monster's belly. Literally! Turns out he's a giant smoke monster.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby MajorHellsing » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:33 pm

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/yv919084/chapter_7

A little girl (demon?) is swallowed by a big pitcher plant. After reasoning with it, the plant releases her. There's even prey/pred chat where the girl is repetitiously swallowed again. Funny stuff.
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:21 am

Anime adaption of manga where person reincarnated as spider needless say alot vore in this if seen manga, as way the spider evolves and gain abilties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cteUtddFCug
brainstorm
---
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Mickey Mouse gets swallowed whole by a random Orca popping out of an extremely small pool of water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMVwRZGH58I
Orca/fishing scene is at 1:18, the vore part extremely quick.
Image
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
User avatar
N-Mario
---
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: My House

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Heath2 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:15 am

MajorHellsing wrote:https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/yv919084/chapter_7

A little girl (demon?) is swallowed by a big pitcher plant. After reasoning with it, the plant releases her. There's even prey/pred chat where the girl is repetitiously swallowed again. Funny stuff.


Oh boy. She must have experienced Stockholm.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AllRightAllNight, Dante_daemon_hunter, gamdann, Garwood, Ghrelin, Google [Bot], Lupe, Nobodyman, OrcaVoreIsBestVore, ShadowDM, TheCreeper