Vore Games I've Started On...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Games I've Started On...

Postby RealZikik » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 pm

I decided to throw together a list of vore games I've started working on, along with some download links so they don't ever just become lost. I have a bad habit of starting lots of things but never finishing them but I do have some that I am really wanting to work on so chances are, those'll be up eventually. If something isn't available for download now, I will have most likely backed it up somewhere because I don't want it to end up like Vore Island, which I lost all my files a while back and was only left with an earlier build. Most of these games will have mostly willing prey content but they'll have some unwilling prey stuff too.

CURRENT PROJECT: Witch Mom

Witch Mom (RPG Maker XP) [BEING WORKED ON]
Originally intended to be a microgame, this game presents you with a choice. Will you let your mother eat you for dinner, or will you try to find the way out of the house. After some time, I decided to turn this into a full game heavily inspired by RPG Maker XP games like Mysta's Vore RPG and Just Another Vore RPG.

Download Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cl5duvlje ... h.exe/file

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage

Unnamed Adventure Game (RPG Maker VX Ace) [HIATUS]
A vore rpg similar to stuff like Mysta's Myst Adventure or God Complex. However, battles will not be random encounters and will work more like battles in Mysta's Vore RPG or Just Another Vore RPG.

No download yet.

Weird Game (Formerly RPG Maker VX Ace) [BEING WORKED ON]
Now called "Feeding Them"
You talk to different women and can get eaten by them depending on what your relationship with them is. Once you get eaten, your goal is to get them to digest you. So the goal is the opposite of what it is in A High Stakes Game.

Download Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/28e7ei1wd ... e.exe/file
New Version: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59971

Screenshots:
ImageImage

Vore Relationships (RPG Maker VX Ace) [HIATUS]
You go around talking to different women and the higher your relationships are, the more vore scenes you'll unlock.

Download Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ez35qva4t ... l.exe/file

Screenshots:
ImageImageImageImage

Vore Island (RPG Maker VX Ace) [CANCELLED]
This is one of the first vore games I was working on. I was more confident in the vore scenes than I ever was into the gameplay. It's pretty much just a poorly made RPG with vore in it.

Download Only What Has Been Recovered: http://www.mediafire.com/file/88cgmb98u ... 2.exe/file

Screenshots:
ImageImageImageImage

Vore Reward (RPG Maker MV) [BEING WORKED ON]
Hardly anything's been done for this since I want to focus on my other projects. The point of this game is the player will do different tasks for people and the more tasks they do, the more vore scenes you'll unlock. For example, you take care of someone's garden and they'll reward you by eating you.

No download yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't know what else to say lol.
Last edited by RealZikik on Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Vore Games I've Started On...

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Looks like a lot of work for one individual.

I'll keep watch on this, sounds interesting.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Sirnan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:44 pm

Huge fan of yours! I'd love to see a game from you someday. These are all great works! Don't give up!
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:48 pm

can you be pred in any of them
vgove
Participator

Postby vgove » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:13 pm

i have tried to play Weird Game but it has an error whin i try to play it
vgove
Participator

Postby Seelane » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:48 pm

Missing the RGS files for both Weird Game and Witch Mom. Been a while since I last seen that problem.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:52 pm

Changed the 300 to 301 and it fixed it.
Normally, rpg makers game are on default RGSS300 but it seems a lot of your games required RGSS300 even if it comes with RGSS300 in the download.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:51 am

Of these, I most like Weird Game. Getting eaten is my goal as a player of these games, and I think it's a very good thing to have the player's goals align with the character's goals.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby RealZikik » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:23 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Looks like a lot of work for one individual.

Yeah, that's why I'm only focusing on one of them at the moment.

vgove wrote:can you be pred in any of them

They're all mainly prey but there is one pred scene in Vore Relationship. Witch Mom is going to have pred scenes at some point and I planned on pred scenes in Weird Game as well.

vgove wrote:i have tried to play Weird Game but it has an error whin i try to play it

linkever wrote:Missing the RGS files for both Weird Game and Witch Mom. Been a while since I last seen that problem.

That's weird. Not sure why that would be.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:37 am

You've definitely been working on some interesting stuff. Weird game seems like it would be my favorite of the bunch.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ogremen » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:34 am

For some reason, every time I try to install the Witch Mom, it tells me the 'app' is trying to delete some files in another unrelated folder on my computer ow0 :?

Edit, I just tired clicking on the Witch.exe again, and it keeps telling me now that 'extract failed' ow0

Further Edit: same things as above with Vrel, though, this time i clicked on thne more details when AVG showed up to block the 'app' and it said stopped by Ransomware Protection owo

This really sucks cause all of these games look really interesting too! :x
Ogremen
New to the forum

Postby Blueordo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:54 am

What types of vore scenes are there? is it only Oral or will there be or are there others? Will they be female only or is there possibility for Futa / Dickgirl / Etc CV scenes? (optional ofc for those that don't want that)

Started downlading Weirdgame and Vore relationships to see what they have to offer :)
Blueordo
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:11 am

Aww, Weird Game doesn't let me eat my sister. :(

Once I'm in her belly I seem to be stuck. I can do things, but nothing seems to actually progress the scene.

RealZikik wrote:
linkever wrote:Missing the RGS files for both Weird Game and Witch Mom. Been a while since I last seen that problem.

That's weird. Not sure why that would be.

If I change the .ini file to say "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" instead of "Library=System\RGSS301.dll", it works.

In other news, Vore Island seems to be missing a BGM audio file "Peaceful." I try to start the game, and it gives me an error saying it can't find that file, and closes right away.
No-One
Participator

Postby nukers1 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 am

will there be any futa?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Are there any vore scenes in Vore Relationships beyond the woman at the front desk? I have all the books and i've raised girls to 100 affection and it doesn't seem to get me anything.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby fawkingaye » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Ogremen wrote:For some reason, every time I try to install the Witch Mom, it tells me the 'app' is trying to delete some files in another unrelated folder on my computer ow0 :?

Edit, I just tired clicking on the Witch.exe again, and it keeps telling me now that 'extract failed' ow0

Further Edit: same things as above with Vrel, though, this time i clicked on thne more details when AVG showed up to block the 'app' and it said stopped by Ransomware Protection owo

This really sucks cause all of these games look really interesting too! :x

Right click on the file and use whatever compression software you use (such as 7zip) to unpack the file. Pretty sure the .exe is just a self extracting zip file anyways.

So, When I try to run the game it launches but runs very slowly and even stops responding from time to time. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Is there any workaround I can implement on my end? Referring to Vrel.
fawkingaye
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:43 am

Blueordo wrote:What types of vore scenes are there? is it only Oral or will there be or are there others? Will they be female only or is there possibility for Futa / Dickgirl / Etc CV scenes? (optional ofc for those that don't want that)

Started downlading Weirdgame and Vore relationships to see what they have to offer :)

nukers1 wrote:will there be any futa?

I doubt I'll really do anything other than oral vore. So no CV or Futas.

No-One wrote:Aww, Weird Game doesn't let me eat my sister. :(

Yeah, unfortunately I never actually added that feature.

jacobgr05 wrote:Are there any vore scenes in Vore Relationships beyond the woman at the front desk? I have all the books and i've raised girls to 100 affection and it doesn't seem to get me anything.

If you get to at least 30 with the MC's mother or sister, you'll unlock a scene at the restaurant. However, one will overwrite the other and I can't remember which it was. Also, if you go exploring there's a guild that will offer a request and will lead to a pred scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there have been some issues, I'll be looking into those when I get the chance. For example, the missing files in Vore Island. As for anti-virus software, I'm afraid there's not much I can do there. Those programs will go off on just about anything.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Gatesinator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:01 am

I'm encountering a .dll error when I try to boot vore island am I using the wrong rpg maker or something?
Gatesinator
New to the forum

Postby aem » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:39 am

Does weird game not have digestion yet or am I just dumb?
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:52 pm

Gatesinator wrote:I'm encountering a .dll error when I try to boot vore island am I using the wrong rpg maker or something?

It was made with VX Ace, so as long as you have that version, you should be able to get in. If you're getting a .dll error, that can usually be fixed by searching for and downloading the proper .dll files.

aem wrote:Does weird game not have digestion yet or am I just dumb?

It doesn't. It was never far enough in development. I do have a script written containing digestion. I may or may not release another version with a different engine one of these days.
RealZikik
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game