Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:11 pm

(Barley is a kind of grain. It's the most common type of grain used to brew beer.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:56 pm

(it's also used in bread)
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:39 am

Scatty smiled and reached for a single piece of fruit to sate her appetite, quickly gulping it down, and then turned to smile at the tiefling and says "Yes, fish is best food for Scathatch. Will go with you to find fish!" She nods enthusiastically and then pulses the light on her lure, and looks over to the boat, and says "Whenever you are ready."
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:48 pm

At first Taizee was totally caught off-guard by Kalkat's rather intimate listen as he pressed both his head and hands into her just slightly plumped up human midsection, breifly wriggling and giggling at the sudden tickle! Shortly afterwards though, upon realizing that he really just wanted to listen in on the muffled sounds of food dropping on in and being sloshed around, the mer would settle in to just continue to snack.

Once Scatty stepped up with her request, the mer just looked to Kalkat, to defer the question to the owner of the fruit.

As the suggestion of heading out to fish being brought up again, Taizee would nod, smile and agree, "Fish are super-yummy, yeah! Heading out for a short trip before bed would be good to! Let's go!"

She would naturally bring the fruit as a snack on the way out, leaving it up to Kalkat to spread out among the fishermen, if he so wanted! Unless someone suggested anything else, Tai would get comfy in the little rowboat by the keel, so that her tail could remain in the water for additional propultion and not weigh down the boat a ton.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:18 am

*the bard nodded in responce, choosing to aid the sailors, it was in his best interest.*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:48 am

The woman Lang was previously talking to heading off leaves a curiosity of what she's up to. Which in turn leads to the taur approaching the would be fishers with a proposition. "I realize it may be too many bodies in the water to get much done, but how about one more for your little trip?" It's somewhat self serving since Lang's guts feel decidedly needy after acting as a living transport.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 am

Abby would look to the first mate with a bit of confusion. "Eat as much as we want? Are you sure that is wise? We seem to have some pretty big eaters here... myself included." The girl then looks off to where everyone is gathering to fish and almost moves to join them, but she sadly does not know how to swim all that well. Stopping herself from that she looks back to the first mate and shrugs lightly. "If you are sure though... I suppose I could gather up some of those supplies and then eat my fill as I go..."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Lili'fey glazed over as she watched the barley, drooling somewhat until someone mentioned fish and fishing; causing her to wobble back to consciousness. Damn host was turning her vegan! "Ah! Fish!" She beamed and scooted towards the shore where Scathatch and Taizee had been impatiently. Though getting back in the boat and dealing with wet fur? No thanks. In the meantime, though. She'd have to idly snack on some of those gathered foodstuffs. Dang barley. This left her once more with Abby, whom she smiled to lazily. "Could always see who is willing sacrifices? Some were eager earlier~" She poked at Abby's podge.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Abby would likely chuckle at the poke to her pudgy middle. "That may be so... but I am quite certain the captain would be rather cross to find out their crew would rather be our food than work on the ship..." She replies to Lili'fey. She had to admit to herself though, such a thing would be lovely but they needed to ship to get to where they were going with any degree of speed and safety. It would be unwise to gobble up more crew... even if it would feel good and earn more traits!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:07 am

Scatty climbed into the boat, and said "Let's go get the fish? Everyone coming, get in the boat?" She tapped on the boat to see who would join her, looking at all the other sailors.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:32 am

"Oh, don't worry," the mate tells Lili and Abby. "Everything will be taken care of by tomorrow, trust me." Her face hardens a little. "Though I do need all my sailors, and I'd appreciate it if they didn't suddenly go missing." She then turns and starts directing the sailors to start gathering things.

"I'd advise not getting on her bad side," Annorus told, pulsing inside Lili'fey's womb. "Just feed yourself some fiber for now and wait for the fish to get back."

"Better hurry," the sylph tells Mio, "if you want dinner tonight." Sure enough, some of the sailors are pocketing tubers and grains for later consumption, if they're not eating them already.

After seeing three.. sizeable passengers on the rowboat already, Kalkat and the tiefling are the only ones to join the three. The tiefling pushes off from shore, though she lets Taizee help in propelling the boat. She can't help staring at Scatty's stomach from time to time. She's grown a little more fascinated with it, though, and her own stomach grumbles as she stares into space. Kalkat, meanwhile, cuddles up next to Taizee. He doesn't get too close in front of the others, unless requested, but he's at hand.

Eventually, Kalkat spots a school of mackerel fish idly swimming through the waters midway to the dropoff. "Well, folks," he says, "there's dinner!" He reaches in the keel for a net to throw out, the tiefling reaching to help him.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:23 pm

Crowding onto the boat wasn't what Lang initially had in mind when she offered to take part in the fishing expedition as part of a ploy to skip the food line. Little did she know there was a go ahead to eat freely for whatever reason.

She also hadn't thought of trowing out a net into a school of fish. Something much more effective than anything the three aquatic born or capable could have been in catching a mass of fish even combined. Once it comes time to pull the filled net in Lang's body becomes something of a boon. She has a lot of counterweight in that draconic backside to put to use hauling the load up into the boat.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Tai would cuddle happily back to Kalkat as she's acting like another pair of oars with her tail, right up until it was time to cast out the net! At that point she would let out a short, "Oh! Let me help!", before diving down, intent on trying to drive the schooling fish into the net, like dolphins drive fish into shallows!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 am

On hearing that everything would be fine even if they ate their fill, Abylus would simply nod and go wander off to do just that! She would survey the land for food and possible alchemical ingredients in the hopes that she can replenish her brewing supplies and fill her belly up some more. She was after all a greedy glutton who had not yet partook in many surface world foods!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:30 pm

Lili'fey chuckled, glad Abby could take her humor. And glad further to hear there was plenty of food now. Which meant she could do some grazing. Her tail swished as she was told by her glowing innards to eat something less appealing than people. "I haven't eaten properly since I met this lot." She complained softly while her big ears flicker and she decides to accompany Abby to forage for some more. Maybe some sweet fruits or something. Not to mention she wanted to tease Abby whenever she bent over. Playfully giving her a shove to topple the lady and scampering out of reach.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:57 pm

*the bard would quickly grab some tubers and grains for himself, not wanting to be left out on food*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:50 am

Scatty sat on the edge of the boat dipping her toes in the water, and watching the others fish. She grumbles and hums, and then says "So, catch fish with net? Never done that before, but have seen humans do it."
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:51 pm

"Well, we don't exactly have flippers," the tiefling jokes, smiling to soften the joke. "We had to get creative."

Between Taizee's fish-herding and Lang's bulk, the net is filled up with all but a few stragglers and hauled back into the boat. Kalkat quickly looks over the fish. "These all look good," he says. "And it looks like there's plenty more where that came from, so if you all want to chow down a little..." He takes a quick look at Taizee before turning away with a blush.

Aby and Lili would find plenty of plants to snack on. As they comb the island again, though, they find a pack of eight sizeable pigs. The pigs do nothing, they simply look up at the two before continuing to range around. "If you want something 'good' to eat," Annorus tells his host, "you can indulge on them."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:11 am

Aby would marvel at the sight of the pigs, never really seeing such a creature down below in the underdark before. Even though she had gobbled up a grippli earlier and had been snacking on the grains and such on the island, she did think one of these beasts would be particularly wonderful inside of her stomach! Provided the pigs did nothing at her approach she would quickly attempt to calmly scoop one up into her jaws!

Spoiler: show
Grab da pig, it belongs to mah belleh!: 1d20+5 10 If it matters like if the pig resists in any way, though with that roll Aby may go a wee bit hungry it seems.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:54 am

Lili'fey glances to Abby, then finds herself racing towards one as she contended with Abby for such a creature. Thoughtlessly she tries to wrap her jaws around one of the piggies, but perhaps isn't as successful as she'd like.

https://orokos.com/roll/795784 . only a 12.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay