Return of HungryFatGirl?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Return of HungryFatGirl?

Postby chubbykitty » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:26 pm

Hi everyone,
It’s me, the artist formerly known as HFG. It’s been a crazy 8 years since I more or less disappeared. I’ve moved a lot, and Foxby is now my wife! We have a house and 3 kitties, and things are going pretty well!

That said, I’m still a hungry fat girl! I’m older (33) and have more shiny fillings in my mouth, but otherwise pretty similar. I might be a bit heavier, but that’s always gone up and down.

Sometimes, I miss making stories, pics, and videos and having a little fan base. I was considering starting to do that again, but I’d like to know if the demand is still there. I don’t know how many female preds, bbw to boot, there are now.

I was thinking of doing pictures and writing short stories, and maybe doing vids again if y’all could help me get an endoscope and test tubes again. I’d share stuff for free and offer customized videos, stories, or audio files for sale.

Oh, my hair is also shorter these days. I’ll add a pic. So tell me- would y’all be excited to see this? Your responses will determine if I go for it and how much I’ll be adding!
Attachments
HFG1.jpg
Last edited by chubbykitty on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chubbykitty
Somewhat familiar

Re: Return of HungryFatGirl?

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Wow, blast from the past. It's been quite a while. :)

Good to see you doing well.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby deathknight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Wow I remember you We used to chat a long long time ago!
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:33 am

I wouldn't mind seeing your work =) Just look after yourself =3
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Jamaris » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:02 am

Wooooooow. Never thought I'd see you again! I'd be happy to see your content. ♥
Jamaris
Been posting for a bit

Postby saltman8 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:32 am

Never heard before, but I'm, more than pleased to watch in the future :D Endoscopy vids would be awesome, nowadays most of the people who did endo vids are gone for some reason, so there's a big demand for that
saltman8
New to the forum

Postby saltman8 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:43 am

Is there a way to find you old content somewhere? I'd love to watch it ;)
saltman8
New to the forum

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:51 pm

This is def the best possible news I could've woken up to, holy hell! It's fantastic to hear you're back, I couldn't be more THRILLED at the prospect of all of that! Endo stuff and custom stuff would definitely be stellar, consider me all aboard. Quality ideas all around, good to see you back!
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackSpades » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:32 pm

You just have to take a look into the Seeking Partner Thread to see how high the demand for female preds is. You WILL get a proper fan base.
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Hello, gorgeous, and, well met. I don't recall seeing you around, but you might of already been gone by the time I started being more active here, can't say for certain. Looking forward to seeing what you have on offer.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby shortprey20 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:46 pm

Always happy to have more preds around! Looking forward to what the future holds =D
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby chubbykitty » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:48 pm

saltman8 wrote:Is there a way to find you old content somewhere? I'd love to watch it ;)

I don’t have the pc for it anymore! I think some people somewhere may have them saved- I know there are probably sites out there with them (against my permission) but I’m not sure where. If I had a pc I could plug my old hard drive into, I would.
chubbykitty
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:30 am

chubbykitty wrote:
saltman8 wrote:Is there a way to find you old content somewhere? I'd love to watch it ;)

I don’t have the pc for it anymore! I think some people somewhere may have them saved- I know there are probably sites out there with them (against my permission) but I’m not sure where. If I had a pc I could plug my old hard drive into, I would.

There are ways, such as getting a USB cradle for your HDD. Of course, there are different types of connections, of which -ATA (more modern) and IDE (PC standard since the 90's) are the two most common, and you have to get the cradle that will fit the connection type. But yeah, if you can get one of those, you can potentially get your files off that HDD.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby X » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:27 am

Wouldn't mind seeing that belly, inside or outside. Planning on doing any modeling or just RP? I loved your work during the limited time it was around and definitely liked what you were selling. Hopefully you'll get your fill here. :)
I get it write.
X
Participator

Postby saltman8 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:33 am

chubbykitty wrote:

What a shame... I think you'd be a perfect pred. Well, if you decided to start recording, I'd be more than happy to see your future vids then :D
saltman8
New to the forum

Postby Impact » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 am

Pleased to have you back again! And yes, definitely, I would watch your work!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dante22 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Hmmmmm i don't know what to think
Dante22
New to the forum

Postby Dudeox05 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:38 pm

Welcome back! I had only been here a couple years when you poofed, but I do recall seeing you around here and there. Glad you're back and things are going well for you! I hope you have a great time back here. Don't let anybody push you 'round. :gulp:
-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:55 am

Welcome back, why did you leave in the first place?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:47 am

Newcomer to the forum here but this is very much something I'd be interested in. Cheers!
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion