Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Free v1.2] [Patreon v1.2]

Postby flames55 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:25 am

Daichi777 wrote:
NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Can someone provide a mediafire link? My download on MEGA is having problems downloading.

If you're on your download limit, try signing out of mega/use incognito to download.

smallfan wrote:quick question, does the last tiny in the takeaway pack always choose not to get eaten if you do it one by one?

The mother yes, it got too time consuming to make everyone else have random responses if she was eaten at any point. Easier to make her the last one with the choice to be eaten/thrown away and live with hate for the player.

honestly when i saw that i was expecting some sort of revenge vore scenario game over till i found out theres just the 1 it was pretty convincing
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bautunnick » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:29 am

Are most interactions in Tsumi's tiny city(like AV for example) blocked in free version only or in both?
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:35 am

altruist wrote:Are most interactions in Tsumi's tiny city(like AV for example) blocked in free version only or in both?

The city in her penthouse? The ones in red were the options I never finished. That area uses a different movement system to the rest of the game and it was taking too long and wasn't happy with the results. In the next update the city itself is disappearing but I'll keep a tiny part of it on that level as it'll be an area for her tiny partner to do events with (in future, won't have a tiny partner in March update). I'll have to go back to finishing the rest of those interactions some day.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dMONEY4121 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:29 pm

Are there any VIP requests besides the Mr.Tiny one and the dirty option one?
dMONEY4121
New to the forum

Postby flames55 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:42 am

just curious during an illiegal dissapearance is there or will there be a penalty for using the bin to dispose of evidence rather braving the toilet past the reception desk
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:19 am

dMONEY4121 wrote:Are there any VIP requests besides the Mr.Tiny one and the dirty option one?

The VIP options on the second floor? There's only 3 at the moment. The voiced one which is full voiced in Patreon version, the naked tines in the bowl (has a half chance to show Mr Tiny or not), and the dirty one that only shows if filter is off.

flames55 wrote:just curious during an illiegal dissapearance is there or will there be a penalty for using the bin to dispose of evidence rather braving the toilet past the reception desk

Off the top of my head you can dispose of evidence in the bin depending which option you chose. You don't even need to flush it. The penalty is 1 in 4 chance you'll get pulled up by the security person if trying to walk past to flush. And that leads to the game over scene if you refuse to bribe.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:55 am

just curious i noticed something called a WIP 2 on the patreon is that just more updates of info or a early release build...this is more curiousity
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:57 pm

flames55 wrote:just curious i noticed something called a WIP 2 on the patreon is that just more updates of info or a early release build...this is more curiousity

Info progress updates. I've decided since beginning March to do monthly updates that I can to Tsumi since it's a finished game. March's update will be 30th/31st as I've been making so many events and been real busy with artists/voice actress. I don't even have time to get certain things in this month that I had intended unfortunately. It was to just show some of the events I had been working on/assets I've gotten back or managed to update.

The post is below:

-----------------

Mar 16 at 4:40am

BOOBS!!! ...er... I mean... Tsumi Umi March WIP#2

Hi everyone, was hoping to have more of an update with the 2x actual colour images commissioned. Sadly I'm having trouble with the studio and they've been extending the orders and now it's pushed to the 19th to try get them both done. Not sure if I will get time to do the vagina event this month now. The image of Tsumi with bra on/tiny leg there is them messing up the order and it was lucky I made them show me the line art before colouring like they've done with the other... which looked pretty horrible because they didn't read instructions and now are redoing. Hence the extensions also.

So what I'll do is show a bit of what I've been working on more/testing/still doing. I've been all over the place with doing this update to try get as much as I can in for March. It's been an extremely busy month, aside from the 2 images waiting still. I sent off a 2300 word script for voice lines to the actress last week, they'll come back around the 22ish if she accepts them (around 1000 words of those are dirty/sexual moans etc). But due to time constraints and some things that have come up I'm not sure if I can get those voice lines in as they take me hours to edit and integrate into the existing voiced event. Also the other half of the lines are for the inside tummy rub event there where it's also voiced.

Aside from that, I'm about 75% done for the new area and will start linking together NPC's, dialogues etc soon. Some events like the first chest one there I have to work on getting in more interaction but basically you'll be massaging/cleaning area of her chest while she's relaxing.

The assets/images you see there also are partly in. Unfortunately I do not have time to add in Tsumi/Danielle/Ajia's portraits into an event yet. However I've updated over 65+ images in the existing game of her mouth, face, and every chopstick which you can see there. I've tested it with a few events and they should be good to go with existing ones. I was looking to make 2x events with the feet assets there but I think I'll run out of time trying to finish up the events I've already got in. The ass pic at the end was just a test to see if I could use it as I've spent too many days updating other images. Originally I was going to use it as a butt crush event but I'll see in future if it's even possible.

Because of how tied my hands are on waiting for commissions/voice lines etc I'll be aiming for a very late March release of this update to try get in as much as I can. I was also invited 2 days ago to a friends wedding ceremony (I've never been to a wedding in my life nor know what to do lol) next Sunday so I really need the extra time unfortunately.

Just a friendly reminder of those on $10+ tiers, if you haven't given me lines/npc you would like in yet. Please give me the info asap if you would like them in March's update as I'll be doing them all in one go! Thanks everyone, you're awesome! Sorry I don't have too much to show at the moment of the update too.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 am

thanks for sharing
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Indulgence Part I Update 31/03/2020]

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 am

Tsumi Umi v1.3 (Indulgence Part I) is now available for Patreons!

-----
A quick note on piracy: If my stuff is getting pirated again, I will quit making Giantess and Vore content for good. I will also start getting back at pirates as you can see here. Don't be a dipshit for others who don't care about you whatsoever especially as the only thing you're doing is making creators quit for good. Support creators instead please :roll:
-----

Screenshots
Spoiler: show

What's New (v1.3)
- A new area (Indulgence) has been added to the game, you can access it only on Fridays via the telephone next to the elevator in Tsumi's penthouse. Note: This area is unfinished with the rest being added in April's update. As such a lot of NPC's are missing, and certain areas of the map are unavailable. This is because there will be something for you to try find when it is complete.
- How Indulgence works: It's similar to Tsumi's standard day except lunch (& toilet use) hasn't been implemented yet. It is divided into day and night, and you can change the time and NPC locations by taking a nap by the pool or in Tsumi's room. You can have 1 stomach/chest massage during the day and 1 at night.
- New Event: Inside stomach massage. This event is composed of 3 different ones, starting with mouth > throat > stomach. The whole event also depends if you choose gentle/evil options, AND if Tsumi is getting the massage before or after dinner, or had a tiny wine. This event will have both the gentle/evil stomach part voiced in April.
- New Event: Chest massage. This event is purely gentle until the very end where you can decide what to do. It is similar to the inside stomach massage event in a way. You can jump off her breasts onto her stomach at the bottom, and crawl through her cleavage to get back up again.
- New Preview: Tabletop dinner. I had been working on this one and was planning to make the event playable. However I stopped and thought it would be best to let you see the area than make a half-assed event. There's nothing to do here except run around the table and look around. (The holes under the phones will be patched in Aprils update when this event is finished. There will be multiple things to do here hence why I do not want to release only 1 part of it)
- Meet Kiyomi from Giantess Simulator again! (Tsumi Umi Sushi is set 6 months to a year before GSim).
- Say hi to some criminal tinies in the box before a breast massage!
- Tsumi's penthouse has been changed and updated. Her room is now more extravagant, downstairs has been partially changed for a future update and no longer has weird movement. You can access the old city level properly via her PC.
- You can now buy a cosmetic pet for the penthouse. Change its species.. I dare ya..
- Supporters sign added behind Chisana's. $10+ Patreons can also enter the code you received in the tier email there to claim your small reward and unlock the 2 extra save points . Thanks so much guys <3
- New NPC called Jordan can be found on Floor 42 in the kitchen
- On the right side of Chisana's has 2 brave tinies that won't run away from you for some weird reason.. You may want to take some gold with you and check it out..
- 65+ Existing images have been updated. Range from Tsumi's new face/mouth, to every single chopstick image. There are no events using the full images yet unfortunately.
- 3x random new loading screens added to when Tsumi leaves Indulgence. 1 of which I haven't shown anybody before. (It's a different version of the one above)
- A few various lines have been added to events from $10+ Patreon requests.
- New shake screen plugin was added last minute, tested and works well but if any issues please let me know!
- The size of Tsumi Umi has been cut in half, I removed a ton of images not needed and also audio which took up 70% of the size. If you get an error/crash then please take a screenshot and let me know! But as far as I'm aware it should all be working fine as it was music files being cut from 800mb to 200mb.

Fixes and Patches (v1.3)
- The medieval dude who appeared in the rain said his people need him and disappeared.
- Tinted loading screen bug on start up should be fixed
- Trying to eat a sushi pack at lunchtime, but before Tsumi has eaten lunch will now cause her to understand she hasn't had lunch yet.

Bugs (v1.3)
- There is a weird bug where Tsumi will not correctly say where the next massage point is and say where it isn't half the time. I have tried to fix this for so long but cannot figure out what's causing it unfortunately. Zoom out to find the next one easily and don't trust everything a giantess says!
- Just noticed I left a red haired NPC I use for debugging in the evil version of the inside stomach rub event at her mouth. I'll remove him and reupload the game again, Just ignore him for now!

I'll make a post detailing Aprils update tomorrow so you know what to expect, it's 2am right now sadly.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:36 pm

Small progress update for April,

New Images added for v1.4 (End April Update)
Some new images have been added to VIP Microkins Event for the start and the end. The first 4 images will zoom and play a random voice line chosen to suit it when the event starts. The last 3 are after her meal, the background I had to create but it turned out pretty good and matches the original image imo.

Example:

--------------
All Tsumi Umi Sushi Voice lines
Didn't realize I never posted a full list of voice lines in the game. There's a few not on this list or are slightly different but below is nearly all voice lines in the game, and also the new ones that'll be available in the v1.4 update at the end of April. All lines are randomly chosen to play, and any dirty related lines only have a chance to play if the filter is turned off.

When v1.4 is out:
- VIP Microkins voice lines total combined approx 133+, if filtered approx 103. Aside from being able to choose what sushi eating lines you want Tsumi to say, you also can now force it to play only the dirty lines. However there will be no choosing of individual dirty lines like the normal ones.
- Stomach Massage voice lines total approx 62+, if filtered approx 56. Can toggle her voice off also via the stomach entrance if you interact with it

VIP Microkin Event Lines
Original existing lines (Current Patreon Version)

Oh no! The big scary giantess is going to eat you up! Run little ones run! Look out for her chopsticks! ...mmm... too late.

Oh my! So many handsome little boys in my sushi. Pity you're too small to play with my pussy now. You'd just get lost in her.

Squirm all you want tiny ones, it won't save you from me. You're going to be making my backside bigger whether you like it or not!

Don't be scared cuties, soon you'll be part of me and we'll all be one! I hope you don't mind making my breasts a little bigger.

I may look like an evil man eating giantess to you. But I'm simply just a woman eating her lunch. It's not my fault you're yummy!

Time for you to go down the hatch sweeties!

So tiny, poor, helpless and most of all delicious. The perfect delicacy for the wealthy! Say hi to my thighs cuties!

It must be scary knowing you're about to be eaten by a goddess. You tinies are so brave! Thank you for your delicious tribute!

When you get inside, can you give me inside tummy rubs? It really helps while I'm digesting you sweeties. Plus I love the tickles!

If you keep struggling like that, you'll make me gassy! I don't like burping in public ok! It's so unprofessional and not lady-like!

I promise I'll leave a tip for your families if you're delicious and digest easily. My belly really appreciates good food.

Your tiny little bodies are an important part of my diet! Thank you cuties for nourishing me and for keeping me curvy and voluptuous!

Let's get you in my tummy little ones. I'm an extremely busy woman, so please don't try to escape. You're my lunch now!

Hey! Stop staring at my boobs you perverts! ...HMPH! …Fine! Since you like them so much you can be the fat on them!

How does it feel to be eaten by the upper class sweeties? It's such a luxury being able to dine on you little delicacies!

I'm so gigantic and you're still trying to run from me? Let me show you your place in the world cuties. It's in our giant bellies.

If any of you escape that sushi piece, I'll just crush your tiny body like an ant with my finger.

You're so weak and pathetic!

Aww... I was hoping there were more boys in your piece. I love swallowing men, I don't know why but it makes me feel so feminine!

I was always told not to play with my food. But I guess Mom wouldn't understand what it's like being a voraphile hehe.

I've eaten so many of you, I'm surprised I'm not fat yet! I mean my waistline and thighs have gotten bigger, but still!

You tiny ones look easy to swallow...

Your goddess thanks you for feeding her your tiny bodies. Soon you will all be one with my beautiful body, together forever..

Look. I'm female, we eat everything not nailed down ok? So stop judging me and giving me those looks! It's embarrassing!

It must be so humiliating for you little tinies. Being eaten by a woman, just like any other meal. *Sigh* I love being a giantess!

Oh? You're not afraid of the big bad giantess are you? You should know entire families have passed between these lips sweeties...

If you weren't that small, you would've all made a great sex toy. You'd just drown in my juices at this tiny size now sadly.

Once, I accidentally sat on a sushi pack of you tinies. So many of you were stuck to my butt while my coworkers just laughed at me.

Oh my! Look how cute you all are! I could just gobble you up! ...Actually... I think I will hehe...

You see how gigantic I am sweeties? This is power and money. You're nothing but a delicacy for the wealthy now!

Oh yummy! My tummy will really enjoy all of you cuties! She absolutely loves you little treats, time to feed you to her!

New lines in v1.4 (End April Update)

Mmm… lots of tiny little people to fill my belly up…

The best part about being rich? I get to decide whether to let you go or eat you all up for lunch! Lucky it's an easy decision..

I love dining on the poor! Your excuses are adorable!

I really don't care what happened to you, the only thing I care about is how many calories are in you and how fattening you are!

I’m paying good money for you! So stop trying to escape! I have every right to consume you if I want to! I’m hungry!

No-one’s ever going to see you again sweeties, byeee!

Honestly you're just so tiny, weak & helpless. It’s why you're our food.. We're always going to be eating you tiny people sweeties!

So many calories yet so delicious! You tinies are making me nice and plump! I’m just getting bigger and bigger from you!

I love being wealthy! Being able to eat you poor is such a luxury! Look how plump you’re making me hehe!

What did you expect if you’re tiny enough to be swallowed? You’re stupid for wanting to be shrunken in the first place hehe!

Oh! Hang on! Let me take a picture for my Tinygram account! Hmm… I think I’ll tag you cuties under foodporn…

I’m only 25, and yet I’ve swallowed so many of you tiny people! I’ve probably eaten an entire city worth of you I bet!

Eating you little people has really made me feel so much more confident with myself! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me…

Try to mix in with my lunch ok little ones? When you’re pushed into my intestines it’ll be a lot easier to process and absorb you.

Um.. my eyes are up here sweeties! If you really love my mountainous boobies that much, your tiny bodies can help grow them bigger!

I used to be a B cup before I started eating tinies. I ate thousands of your yummy little bodies to grow them this big!

*Giggle* My nipples are bigger than your entire bodies!

Please stop crying. You’re making me feel bad. It’s hard enough feeling guilty and trying to stop myself from regurgitating you!

Mmm… I bet I can swallow all you in one gulp… 

I bet you lot will taste really good!

Oh! You tiny terrified ones look quite yummy!

Squirm and beg all you want tiny ones, it just makes me wetter... I’m still going to swallow you all alive and whole!

Can you all squirm and struggle like that down my throat please? It’s so hot and such a turn on! I almost feel sorry for you tinies!

Mmm, I really enjoy eating tiny men. You have no idea how feminine I feel.. You’re so terrified of a beautiful hungry girl…

You’re so small you can barely even see over the sushi piece! How cute! But the only view you need, is from the inside of my belly hehe!

I’ve always got room for you little scrumptious pleasures!

Look how jiggly my belly is! It’s full of lots of you squirming little delights! Don’t cry! It’ll be your turn soon I promise *giggle*

Pleased to meet…*evil teasing giggle*… I mean EAT you cuties!

Look how round and full you’re making my boobies! Though I’m getting a bit pudgy from all the weight I’m gaining from you!

You tiny little boys keep making my luscious ass bigger and bigger! It seems even when eaten, men are still obsessed with a girls ass!

I’m so busty now, it’s harder to see you over my tits!

I just can’t get enough of your tiny flavours! If I wasn’t on my lunch break, I’d roll and suck on your bodies for hours!

I love gorging on you tinies. You really are an important part of my diet, and you're healthy for my gut too!

Aww… look how terrified and shaking you are! Don’t be scared tiny ones! I don’t bite… but I do swallow.. *giggle*

Please don’t cry, I need to eat too! I’m just a lot bigger than you, you need to understand and accept you’re just food now…

-----
(Current Version) After eating a sushi piece lines:
Mmm... Delicious!
Deliciousssss!!!
Yummmmmyyyy!!! What a perfect little snack!
Mmm... yummy yummy, tinies in my tummy...
Mmm... that was really yummy...
That tasted ok. Too many squirmers in that one.
*Sigh* I really loveee being rich!
That was absolutely delish!!!
Oh my gosh that was sooooo goodddd!!!!
Men really make the best appetizers
Thank you for your delicious services little ones
Don't worry! You'll be joining your little friends soon
That tasted ok I guess...
Sounds like my gut is already enjoying its new visitors...
It's no wonder why you're on the VIP menu!
*Burp*! The upper class enjoy your services little ones
Yuck! Why did that one taste a bit strange...
Now now tummy, enjoy your treat slowly!
I have a fast metabolism, you'll be processed in no time!

(End April Update v1.4)
Mm… Needed a bit more soy sauce..
Enjoy swimming in my belly sweeties!
They’re going to be really easy to digest!
That’s going to be a little hard to digest..
Ooo! I can feel them wriggling down my throat!
Mmm… I love the way they’re squirming down my throat…
Their squirms… it’s making me so wet!!!
Raise your tiny little hands if you want to be next!
Their tiny bodies will make a fine addition to my curves!
I’m going to need a double d sized bra if I keep eating too many tinies! I’m getting so plump I’ll lose my hourglass figure soon!
That was a lot of calories, I should go for a jog later.
Thank you for feeding your goddess sweeties!
Eaten by a goddess, you tinies are so lucky!
Thank you for making my butt even more rounder cuties!
That was quite wonderful!
*Burp* Oh! It’s getting a bit crowded in my belly! I better let them digest for a while! (Whining) Ohhhh! But I’ve got to get back to work soon…

VIP Microkin Toilet Related Lines (Dirty) aka Top 30 things a woman should NEVER EVER have to say / Top 30 scariest things a woman's ever said ^^;
Dirty lines (Sushi Eat) (Current Version)

I never realized how rich I was until I started wiping the poor from my backside. What a luxurious treat you tinies are!

You see how gigantic I am cuties? This is power and wealth. You're nothing but food now, and soon you'll be my poo too.

I really hope you tiny ones don't give me the runs. My poor ass! You're worse than Mexican food if you keep squirming like that!

After Eat (Current Version):

Oh gosh, I really hope they don't make me fart too much!
Urgh... That's going to burn on the way out I bet..

Dirty lines (Sushi Eat) (End April Update v1.4)

Micros are really good for my gut. You're full of nutrients & so tiny that you're easy to digest! But you do come out rather gooey..

You're just an indulgent delicacy for rich women like me! You're so poor, you can only afford to be our excrement! How luxurious!

You're begging me to let you go? Sorry but you poor tinies deserve to come out our wealthy backsides!

I love you tinies! You’re so yummy and cute!! But I’m sorry… you’re still going to be coming out my bum later.. No.. don’t cry!

I love it when you tiny treats survive my backside. Having the poor struggle helplessly in your excrement… Just heavenly!

Oh! I can feel some of the poor trying to escape from my backside.. Pity they'll just have to wait until I use the ladies room.

Knowing the poor you ate are now nothing but your waste, it’s divine! You’re literally now one of life’s little pleasures sweeties!

Hey! Crying's not going to stop you from coming out my backside little ones! Of course it's humiliating! You agreed to be food!

Sorry tiny ones. But I feel like Mexican for dinner tonight so you're probably going to be a pretty big shit tomorrow ..sorry..

Your family line won't exist anymore once they're poor too. They'll become the excrement of the rich and powerful.. just like you..

You tiny people are so helpless against giants. No wonder we wipe up thousands of you from our assholes everyday

Consuming the tiny and poor really is so exquisite. Well, until I have to use the ladies room the next day... what a mess you make!

Turning you poor into poo is really helping make our world a better place. Your legacy doesn't deserve to be continued or remembered!

Such a humiliating way to die… Being turned into a lady’s toilet contents.. I won’t even think about you when I wipe and flush tomorrow!

You little ones better not make my farts too stinky because I’m paying good money for you! So show me some respect please!

You micros really help soften my stools and relieve constipation. Enjoy being squeezed out my tight little asshole if you survive..

I bet you lot will come out really messy and stinky!

You micros really help soften my stools and relieve constipation. The upper class thank you for your assistance and services…

After Eat (End April Update v1.4):

No trying to escape sweeties, I don’t want to get the runs!
*Burp* Silly little ones, you’re not coming out that way!
That’s going to pretty messy coming out..
I don't know why, but micros make my farts stink really bad!
Urgh, that’s going to be a really stinky shit…
I hope they don’t clog the toilet again tomorrow…
Tiny people are so yummy! But I’m going to complain to management if I get diarrhoea from you again! You’re too messy!

----
Inside Stomach Massage Lines (End April Update v1.4)
Gentle Event - Rubbing
Mmm…
Ohhhh… That feels sooo gooodddd….
Mmm… Please be careful in there sweetie. I don’t want you to accidentally slip into my intestines. I won’t be able to get you out!
Keep this up and I might just have to keep you in there forever sweetie *Giggle*
Oh my goshhhh… keep doing that please!
Oh yessss….
*Sigh* I loveeeee being a goddess…
This is the life… Mmm…
I’m not sure if I should let you out of my belly now little one… You’re doing such a wonderful job!
I hope you’re alright in there with all that pasta sweetie! I hope it’s not too big of an inconvenience for you!
*Giggle* You really know how to make a girl feel good tiny one!
If you get a little bit tired, take a quick rest in there little one. Feeling your every movement inside my belly is enough!
Inside tummy rubs really are the best… (Whisper) ohhhh yea...
*Burp* Oh! Excuse me sorry! You made me do that! *Giggle*
I really appreciate the good service you’re giving me sweetie!

Gentle Event - Impatient
Is everything alright in there little one? Are you alright?
You’re not trapped under any of that pasta in there are you?
I hope you’re ok sweetie? I can’t feel you…
I.. I hope I didn’t accidentally digest that tiny!
I hope my stomach’s not too big for you little one?
Just in case you got trapped by some of the pasta sweetie.

Gentle Event - Order
Mmm… can you rub over here little one?
Over here too please sweetie!
Try about here for me tiny one..

Gentle Event - Complete successful and choose to let tiny out
Thank you my little pet *giggle*. You did a wonderful job, I’ll gently cough you back up now before you get hurt or digested in there.

My body’s like a hotel for you little ones *giggle*, but you’ll be checking out now. Please leave a 5 star review for me though!

You’ve pleased your goddess extremely well little one. I’m feeling quite satisfied and benevolent, so I’ll let you out now.

What a professional inside tummy massage! I really love your services to me sweetie. I wonder if they’d let me take you home? You’d make a wonderful little pet!

Gentle Event - Complete Successful but choose to digest
Thank you for the inside tummy massage sweetie, but I’m sorry. I’ve decided to let you digest with the rest of my meal. You’re just a tiny after all!

I’m feeling a little… *short pause* ..unsatisfied from that stomach rub. As punishment, I think I’ll let you digest along with the pasta.

--
Evil Event - Rub

Mmm… It seems you tiny criminals have a use after all…
Keep that up and I might just have to keep you in that prison forever *Giggle*
Oh my! Mmm.. keep doing that *short pause* …or I’ll digest you all…
*Sigh* Rub harder little ones. You’re in a goddesses belly, I can barely feel you at all!
Mmm.. Your tiny hands are making me wet… I wonder if I should even let you all out anymore *giggle*
I hope you tinies now realize how small and insignificant you are to me. So make it worth considering about letting you back out!
*Giggle* You really know how to make a goddess feel good tiny ones!
This punishment is much better for you tiny criminals! At least you’re being of some use to the rest of the world now!
*Burp* *Giggle* Oh! That felt good little ones!
Mmm… can you even satisfy a goddess? You’re so tiny!

Evil Event - Impatient
Unless you tiny ones want to be digested with my dinner, I suggest you hurry up! Because my stomach doesn't show mercy...

If you keep taking so long, I might just accidentally forget you’re in there with the pasta tiny ones…

I’m not exactly feeling satisfied right now, perhaps I should treat you as the condiments you are, instead of reforming criminals?

I hope my tummy didn’t accidentally digest you already tiny ones? She loves tiny little people, and processes them pretty quick…

I hope you realize you’re all in a goddesses stomach? Because she’ll digest you along with her dinner if you don’t do a good job!

What’s going on in there? Do you think I’m a patient goddess?

Evil Event - Order
Mmm… rub here my little slaves…
Over here too my tiny prisoners…
Try over here in your tiny cell little ones…

Evil Event - Complete successful and choose to let tinies out
Thank you my little prisoners *giggle*. You did a satisfactory job, so I guess you really are trying to reform. I’ll let you back out now.

My body’s literally a gigantic prison for you tiny criminals *giggle*. I feel you’ve served your sentence for now. I’ll cough you back out now.

You’ve pleased your goddess extremely well tiny ones. I’m feeling quite satisfied and benevolent, so I won’t digest you and you may come out.

What a wonderful inside tummy massage! I wonder if they’d let me take you all home? You’d make wonderful little pets or snacks!

Evil Event - Complete successful but choose to digest tinies
Thank you for the inside tummy massage little ones. Unfortunately it doesn’t absolve you of your crimes. I sentence you to digestion!

I’m not very… *short pause* ..satisfied with that stomach rub. As punishment and for your crimes, you all get to help my tits grow bigger!

Dirty Lines Stomach Massage (End April Update v1.4)
Gentle Impatient: Hurry tiny one! You don’t want me to poop you now do you? *Short evil giggle*
Gentle Success and let tiny out: *Sigh* Looks like you won’t be coming out my bum tiny one. I’d feel really bad if I digested you after that EXCELLENT service!
Gentle Success but Digest: I actually don’t feel like puking you back up sweetie. It was quite an expensive dinner. Sorry but you’re coming out my divine backside!

Evil Impatient: Unless you want to be squeezing out my ass with the rest of that pasta, I suggest you hurry up and actually do your job in there! *Short evil giggle*
Evil Success and let tiny out: *Sigh* Looks like I won’t be crapping you out tiny ones. That was a satisfactory inside tummy rub and I’m a goddess of my word.
Evil Success but Digest: Sorry tinies, but as divine punishment for your crimes. You’re going to become my poo. I wasn’t going to let you out anyway so yeah... sorry!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:39 am

What's New (v1.4)
- Table Top Event is now complete. You can access it via dinner time at Indulgence. In it, you can fetch grapes for the girls, chase other tinies, and clean up crumbs. Each action earns you some money to make the event worthwhile.
- Gentle Barefoot Event has been added to the 2nd floor of Indulgence. This was a last minute add but there shouldn't be any bugs hopefully. It's a mostly copy/paste of the other 2 foot crush events except this one's pure gentle and is barefoot. [Z] Key will stomp, [X] Key will Slide Stomp, [SHIFT] Key will bring up options.
- Chitsu Game Over: Being caught twice by Ana (the walking security guard) during the box event will result in a game over with Chitsu. This was a commission (from where you see Chitsu to her intestines part) and the writer would love to hear your feedback if you liked it. So please let them know in the comments :)
- VIP Voiced Lines updated (Total approx now 133+, if filter off approx 103+). You can now also force it to play only dirty lines if that's your thing. No toggle selection for individual dirty lines however. See the GC/EKA thread for full list of voiced lines
- Stomach Massage Voiced Lines added (Total approx 62+, if filter off approx 56), can toggle these off also via the stomach entrance. Unfortunately the sound may get a bit too quiet as it conflicts with the stomach sounds at times if it starts to play around the same time. A few sensual moans have been added and have a chance to play in this event. See the GC/EKA thread for full list of voiced lines
- An image of Tsumi will appear upon entering the VIP Voiced Event. There are 12 different lines she can say on entry (depending filter) which chooses a face (4x different ones) to match, half way through it has a chance to change her face to match again. When the event ends, if this event is the FIRST lunch she's had that day. It will show a random Outro image (3x different ones) and zoom in to her stomach.
- Microkins trying to escape from VIP event have been added. They can now be found on the table and be squished.
- Tsumi's dress sprite has been updated. Her dress cost $50,000+ after all.
- A handful of other rich women have been added to Indulgence. They mostly have 3 random conversations but they're not fully done yet as I may need some for Indulgence's secret next month.
- Indulgence now has toilets that work. If the filter is off it's similar copy/paste code but updated and about 10% different or cut to make it work.
- Patreon Tier Related: Jordan NPC has updated lines, Supporters sign updated with new list and also some different images.

Fixes & Patches (v1.4)
- Voiced lines should now ALL be toggle-able and working correctly if toggled. However will still loop forever if all voice lines are toggled off. I missed some before it seems.
- Daichi (Kiyomi's boyfriend) is renamed to Dashi to avoid confusion as it's not me. I just couldn't think of a username at the time and chose his. Also it will hopefully stop the death threats Kiyomi sends me to change my name. If I ever disappear from Patreon, now you know why.

ALL Current Voice lines in game:

VIP Event Voiced Lines
[Original Patreon Version Lines

Oh no! The big scary giantess is going to eat you up! Run little ones run! Look out for her chopsticks! ...mmm... too late.

Oh my! So many handsome little boys in my sushi. Pity you're too small to play with my pussy now. You'd just get lost in her.

Squirm all you want tiny ones, it won't save you from me. You're going to be making my backside bigger whether you like it or not!

Don't be scared cuties, soon you'll be part of me and we'll all be one! I hope you don't mind making my breasts a little bigger.

I may look like an evil man eating giantess to you. But I'm simply just a woman eating her lunch. It's not my fault you're yummy!

Time for you to go down the hatch sweeties!

So tiny, poor, helpless and most of all delicious. The perfect delicacy for the wealthy! Say hi to my thighs cuties!

It must be scary knowing you're about to be eaten by a goddess. You tinies are so brave! Thank you for your delicious tribute!

When you get inside, can you give me inside tummy rubs? It really helps while I'm digesting you sweeties. Plus I love the tickles!

If you keep struggling like that, you'll make me gassy! I don't like burping in public ok! It's so unprofessional and not lady-like!

I promise I'll leave a tip for your families if you're delicious and digest easily. My belly really appreciates good food.

Your tiny little bodies are an important part of my diet! Thank you cuties for nourishing me and for keeping me curvy and voluptuous!

Let's get you in my tummy little ones. I'm an extremely busy woman, so please don't try to escape. You're my lunch now!

Hey! Stop staring at my boobs you perverts! ...HMPH! …Fine! Since you like them so much you can be the fat on them!

How does it feel to be eaten by the upper class sweeties? It's such a luxury being able to dine on you little delicacies!

I'm so gigantic and you're still trying to run from me? Let me show you your place in the world cuties. It's in our giant bellies.

If any of you escape that sushi piece, I'll just crush your tiny body like an ant with my finger.

You're so weak and pathetic!

Aww... I was hoping there were more boys in your piece. I love swallowing men, I don't know why but it makes me feel so feminine!

I was always told not to play with my food. But I guess Mom wouldn't understand what it's like being a voraphile hehe.

I've eaten so many of you, I'm surprised I'm not fat yet! I mean my waistline and thighs have gotten bigger, but still!

You tiny ones look easy to swallow...

Your goddess thanks you for feeding her your tiny bodies. Soon you will all be one with my beautiful body, together forever..

Look. I'm female, we eat everything not nailed down ok? So stop judging me and giving me those looks! It's embarrassing!

It must be so humiliating for you little tinies. Being eaten by a woman, just like any other meal. *Sigh* I love being a giantess!

Oh? You're not afraid of the big bad giantess are you? You should know entire families have passed between these lips sweeties...

If you weren't that small, you would've all made a great sex toy. You'd just drown in my juices at this tiny size now sadly.

Once, I accidentally sat on a sushi pack of you tinies. So many of you were stuck to my butt while my coworkers just laughed at me.

Oh my! Look how cute you all are! I could just gobble you up! ...Actually... I think I will hehe...

You see how gigantic I am sweeties? This is power and money. You're nothing but a delicacy for the wealthy now!

Oh yummy! My tummy will really enjoy all of you cuties! She absolutely loves you little treats, time to feed you to her!

New lines in v1.4 (End April Update)

Mmm… lots of tiny little people to fill my belly up…

The best part about being rich? I get to decide whether to let you go or eat you all up for lunch! Lucky it's an easy decision..

I love dining on the poor! Your excuses are adorable!

I really don't care what happened to you, the only thing I care about is how many calories are in you and how fattening you are!

I’m paying good money for you! So stop trying to escape! I have every right to consume you if I want to! I’m hungry!

No-one’s ever going to see you again sweeties, byeee!

Honestly you're just so tiny, weak & helpless. It’s why you're our food.. We're always going to be eating you tiny people sweeties!

So many calories yet so delicious! You tinies are making me nice and plump! I’m just getting bigger and bigger from you!

I love being wealthy! Being able to eat you poor is such a luxury! Look how plump you’re making me hehe!

What did you expect if you’re tiny enough to be swallowed? You’re stupid for wanting to be shrunken in the first place hehe!

Oh! Hang on! Let me take a picture for my Tinygram account! Hmm… I think I’ll tag you cuties under foodporn…

I’m only 25, and yet I’ve swallowed so many of you tiny people! I’ve probably eaten an entire city worth of you I bet!

Eating you little people has really made me feel so much more confident with myself! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me…

Try to mix in with my lunch ok little ones? When you’re pushed into my intestines it’ll be a lot easier to process and absorb you.

Um.. my eyes are up here sweeties! If you really love my mountainous boobies that much, your tiny bodies can help grow them bigger!

I used to be a B cup before I started eating tinies. I ate thousands of your yummy little bodies to grow them this big!

*Giggle* My nipples are bigger than your entire bodies!

Please stop crying. You’re making me feel bad. It’s hard enough feeling guilty and trying to stop myself from regurgitating you!

Mmm… I bet I can swallow all you in one gulp… 

I bet you lot will taste really good!

Oh! You tiny terrified ones look quite yummy!

Squirm and beg all you want tiny ones, it just makes me wetter... I’m still going to swallow you all alive and whole!

Can you all squirm and struggle like that down my throat please? It’s so hot and such a turn on! I almost feel sorry for you tinies!

Mmm, I really enjoy eating tiny men. You have no idea how feminine I feel.. You’re so terrified of a beautiful hungry girl…

You’re so small you can barely even see over the sushi piece! How cute! But the only view you need, is from the inside of my belly hehe!

I’ve always got room for you little scrumptious pleasures!

Look how jiggly my belly is! It’s full of lots of you squirming little delights! Don’t cry! It’ll be your turn soon I promise *giggle*

Pleased to meet…*evil teasing giggle*… I mean EAT you cuties!

Look how round and full you’re making my boobies! Though I’m getting a bit pudgy from all the weight I’m gaining from you!

You tiny little boys keep making my luscious ass bigger and bigger! It seems even when eaten, men are still obsessed with a girls ass!

I’m so busty now, it’s harder to see you over my tits!

I just can’t get enough of your tiny flavours! If I wasn’t on my lunch break, I’d roll and suck on your bodies for hours!

I love gorging on you tinies. You really are an important part of my diet, and you're healthy for my gut too!

Aww… look how terrified and shaking you are! Don’t be scared tiny ones! I don’t bite… but I do swallow.. *giggle*

Please don’t cry, I need to eat too! I’m just a lot bigger than you, you need to understand and accept you’re just food now…

-----
(Original Version) After eating a sushi piece lines:
Mmm... Delicious!
Deliciousssss!!!
Yummmmmyyyy!!! What a perfect little snack!
Mmm... yummy yummy, tinies in my tummy...
Mmm... that was really yummy...
That tasted ok. Too many squirmers in that one.
*Sigh* I really loveee being rich!
That was absolutely delish!!!
Oh my gosh that was sooooo goodddd!!!!
Men really make the best appetizers
Thank you for your delicious services little ones
Don't worry! You'll be joining your little friends soon
That tasted ok I guess...
Sounds like my gut is already enjoying its new visitors...
It's no wonder why you're on the VIP menu!
*Burp*! The upper class enjoy your services little ones
Yuck! Why did that one taste a bit strange...
Now now tummy, enjoy your treat slowly!
I have a fast metabolism, you'll be processed in no time!

NEW Lines
Mm… Needed a bit more soy sauce..
Enjoy swimming in my belly sweeties!
They’re going to be really easy to digest!
That’s going to be a little hard to digest..
Ooo! I can feel them wriggling down my throat!
Mmm… I love the way they’re squirming down my throat…
Their squirms… it’s making me so wet!!!
Raise your tiny little hands if you want to be next!
Their tiny bodies will make a fine addition to my curves!
I’m going to need a double d sized bra if I keep eating too many tinies! I’m getting so plump I’ll lose my hourglass figure soon!
That was a lot of calories, I should go for a jog later.
Thank you for feeding your goddess sweeties!
Eaten by a goddess, you tinies are so lucky!
Thank you for making my butt even more rounder cuties!
That was quite wonderful!
*Burp* Oh! It’s getting a bit crowded in my belly! I better let them digest for a while! (Whining) Ohhhh! But I’ve got to get back to work soon…

VIP Microkin Toilet Related Lines (Dirty) aka Top 30 things a woman should NEVER EVER have to say / Top 30 scariest things a woman's ever said ^^;
Dirty lines (Sushi Eat) (Current Version)

I never realized how rich I was until I started wiping the poor from my backside. What a luxurious treat you tinies are!

You see how gigantic I am cuties? This is power and wealth. You're nothing but food now, and soon you'll be my poo too.

I really hope you tiny ones don't give me the runs. My poor ass! You're worse than Mexican food if you keep squirming like that!

After Eat (Original Version):

Oh gosh, I really hope they don't make me fart too much!
Urgh... That's going to burn on the way out I bet..

Dirty/Toilet related lines (Sushi Eat)

Micros are really good for my gut. You're full of nutrients & so tiny that you're easy to digest! But you do come out rather gooey..

You're just an indulgent delicacy for rich women like me! You're so poor, you can only afford to be our excrement! How luxurious!

You're begging me to let you go? Sorry but you poor tinies deserve to come out our wealthy backsides!

I love you tinies! You’re so yummy and cute!! But I’m sorry… you’re still going to be coming out my bum later.. No.. don’t cry!

I love it when you tiny treats survive my backside. Having the poor struggle helplessly in your excrement… Just heavenly!

Oh! I can feel some of the poor trying to escape from my backside.. Pity they'll just have to wait until I use the ladies room.

Knowing the poor you ate are now nothing but your waste, it’s divine! You’re literally now one of life’s little pleasures sweeties!

Hey! Crying's not going to stop you from coming out my backside little ones! Of course it's humiliating! You agreed to be food!

Sorry tiny ones. But I feel like Mexican for dinner tonight so you're probably going to be a pretty big shit tomorrow ..sorry..

Your family line won't exist anymore once they're poor too. They'll become the excrement of the rich and powerful.. just like you..

You tiny people are so helpless against giants. No wonder we wipe up thousands of you from our assholes everyday

Consuming the tiny and poor really is so exquisite. Well, until I have to use the ladies room the next day... what a mess you make!

Turning you poor into poo is really helping make our world a better place. Your legacy doesn't deserve to be continued or remembered!

Such a humiliating way to die… Being turned into a lady’s toilet contents.. I won’t even think about you when I wipe and flush tomorrow!

You little ones better not make my farts too stinky because I’m paying good money for you! So show me some respect please!

You micros really help soften my stools and relieve constipation. Enjoy being squeezed out my tight little asshole if you survive..

I bet you lot will come out really messy and stinky!

You micros really help soften my stools and relieve constipation. The upper class thank you for your assistance and services…

After Eat:

No trying to escape sweeties, I don’t want to get the runs!
*Burp* Silly little ones, you’re not coming out that way!
That’s going to pretty messy coming out..
I don't know why, but micros make my farts stink really bad!
Urgh, that’s going to be a really stinky shit…
I hope they don’t clog the toilet again tomorrow…
Tiny people are so yummy! But I’m going to complain to management if I get diarrhoea from you again! You’re too messy!

----
Inside Stomach Massage Lines
Gentle Event - Rubbing
Mmm…
Ohhhh… That feels sooo gooodddd….
Mmm… Please be careful in there sweetie. I don’t want you to accidentally slip into my intestines. I won’t be able to get you out!
Keep this up and I might just have to keep you in there forever sweetie *Giggle*
Oh my goshhhh… keep doing that please!
Oh yessss….
*Sigh* I loveeeee being a goddess…
This is the life… Mmm…
I’m not sure if I should let you out of my belly now little one… You’re doing such a wonderful job!
I hope you’re alright in there with all that pasta sweetie! I hope it’s not too big of an inconvenience for you!
*Giggle* You really know how to make a girl feel good tiny one!
If you get a little bit tired, take a quick rest in there little one. Feeling your every movement inside my belly is enough!
Inside tummy rubs really are the best… (Whisper) ohhhh yea...
*Burp* Oh! Excuse me sorry! You made me do that! *Giggle*
I really appreciate the good service you’re giving me sweetie!

Gentle Event - Impatient
Is everything alright in there little one? Are you alright?
You’re not trapped under any of that pasta in there are you?
I hope you’re ok sweetie? I can’t feel you…
I.. I hope I didn’t accidentally digest that tiny!
I hope my stomach’s not too big for you little one?
Just in case you got trapped by some of the pasta sweetie.

Gentle Event - Order
Mmm… can you rub over here little one?
Over here too please sweetie!
Try about here for me tiny one..

Gentle Event - Complete successful and choose to let tiny out
Thank you my little pet *giggle*. You did a wonderful job, I’ll gently cough you back up now before you get hurt or digested in there.

My body’s like a hotel for you little ones *giggle*, but you’ll be checking out now. Please leave a 5 star review for me though!

You’ve pleased your goddess extremely well little one. I’m feeling quite satisfied and benevolent, so I’ll let you out now.

What a professional inside tummy massage! I really love your services to me sweetie. I wonder if they’d let me take you home? You’d make a wonderful little pet!

Gentle Event - Complete Successful but choose to digest
Thank you for the inside tummy massage sweetie, but I’m sorry. I’ve decided to let you digest with the rest of my meal. You’re just a tiny after all!

I’m feeling a little… *short pause* ..unsatisfied from that stomach rub. As punishment, I think I’ll let you digest along with the pasta.

--
Evil Event - Rub

Mmm… It seems you tiny criminals have a use after all…
Keep that up and I might just have to keep you in that prison forever *Giggle*
Oh my! Mmm.. keep doing that *short pause* …or I’ll digest you all…
*Sigh* Rub harder little ones. You’re in a goddesses belly, I can barely feel you at all!
Mmm.. Your tiny hands are making me wet… I wonder if I should even let you all out anymore *giggle*
I hope you tinies now realize how small and insignificant you are to me. So make it worth considering about letting you back out!
*Giggle* You really know how to make a goddess feel good tiny ones!
This punishment is much better for you tiny criminals! At least you’re being of some use to the rest of the world now!
*Burp* *Giggle* Oh! That felt good little ones!
Mmm… can you even satisfy a goddess? You’re so tiny!

Evil Event - Impatient
Unless you tiny ones want to be digested with my dinner, I suggest you hurry up! Because my stomach doesn't show mercy...

If you keep taking so long, I might just accidentally forget you’re in there with the pasta tiny ones…

I’m not exactly feeling satisfied right now, perhaps I should treat you as the condiments you are, instead of reforming criminals?

I hope my tummy didn’t accidentally digest you already tiny ones? She loves tiny little people, and processes them pretty quick…

I hope you realize you’re all in a goddesses stomach? Because she’ll digest you along with her dinner if you don’t do a good job!

What’s going on in there? Do you think I’m a patient goddess?

Evil Event - Order
Mmm… rub here my little slaves…
Over here too my tiny prisoners…
Try over here in your tiny cell little ones…

Evil Event - Complete successful and choose to let tinies out
Thank you my little prisoners *giggle*. You did a satisfactory job, so I guess you really are trying to reform. I’ll let you back out now.

My body’s literally a gigantic prison for you tiny criminals *giggle*. I feel you’ve served your sentence for now. I’ll cough you back out now.

You’ve pleased your goddess extremely well tiny ones. I’m feeling quite satisfied and benevolent, so I won’t digest you and you may come out.

What a wonderful inside tummy massage! I wonder if they’d let me take you all home? You’d make wonderful little pets or snacks!

Evil Event - Complete successful but choose to digest tinies
Thank you for the inside tummy massage little ones. Unfortunately it doesn’t absolve you of your crimes. I sentence you to digestion!

I’m not very… *short pause* ..satisfied with that stomach rub. As punishment and for your crimes, you all get to help my tits grow bigger!

Dirty/Toilet Related Lines Stomach Massage
Gentle Impatient: Hurry tiny one! You don’t want me to poop you now do you? *Short evil giggle*
Gentle Success and let tiny out: *Sigh* Looks like you won’t be coming out my bum tiny one. I’d feel really bad if I digested you after that EXCELLENT service!
Gentle Success but Digest: I actually don’t feel like puking you back up sweetie. It was quite an expensive dinner. Sorry but you’re coming out my divine backside!

Evil Impatient: Unless you want to be squeezing out my ass with the rest of that pasta, I suggest you hurry up and actually do your job in there! *Short evil giggle*
Evil Success and let tiny out: *Sigh* Looks like I won’t be crapping you out tiny ones. That was a satisfactory inside tummy rub and I’m a goddess of my word.
Evil Success but Digest: Sorry tinies, but as divine punishment for your crimes. You’re going to become my poo. I wasn’t going to let you out anyway so yeah... sorry!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Indulgence Part II Update 26/04/2020]

Postby BUMBLING » Tue May 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Small question. Is there going to be a may update or have things slowed down?
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Indulgence Part II Update 26/04/2020]

Postby Daichi777 » Wed May 27, 2020 3:54 am

BUMBLING wrote:Small question. Is there going to be a may update or have things slowed down?

There is but a very small one. I only posted updates in discord and to Patreons for that reason sorry.

May is the one time of year I need a rest due to personal reasons, and this time I forgot until something popped up. I'll be taking a break for the whole of June but will still be doing Patreon monthly updates to the game for their tier and possibly working on the side on other things at my own pace. The rest of June will be making the Tsumi comic plan so I can finally get it made and will be focused more on commisioned images than me working on the game. That way Patreons still have something to look forward to.

For May it'll be Beatrice Giganta's collab (won't be finished completely but I'll be working on it first thing when I feel better), and trying to squeeze in a small voiced vagina related cutscene event. Nothing as massive as the last 2 months unfortunately.

Also forgot to put this here. Couldn't work out how to get a gallery. Small version as full version's for Patreons and her face was updated there. But enough here to enjoy :D
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.5 Voiced Vaginal & Beatrice Update

Postby Daichi777 » Sat May 30, 2020 1:12 am

Preview Images:

Smaller update this month as really need a break. I'll be taking June off to recharge my batteries. This update is only available to patreons, if you'd like to join then just click my signature below!
If you were a $5+ Patreon and had unpledged within the last 10 days, I will be sending out a link to you for the download once I hear a bit of feedback if it isn't buggy and needing a patch. It really is my bad for getting the update out this late sorry!

Patreon Copy/Paste Post:

What's New (v1.5)
- Beatrice Giganta Collaboration: Part 1 of the collaboration with Beatrice Giganta. You can access this via the VIP floor of Chisana's by talking to her. Beatrice loves absolute cruelty and degradation in its extreme. You can partake in 2 small events at her house. If you sleep and wake up the next day and play with the [Dirty Filter OFF], then there is an additional thing you can do like Tsumi. The event rewards $1000 also. Please Note: Beatrice's events aren't finished due to what happened earlier this month. As such when I feel better I will be updating this first thing, and she will be providing it with voice lines after. Also due to in-completion, a lot of the stomach/bathroom dialogue is similar to Tsumi's for now.
- Voiced Vaginal Cutscene: This was very last minute and I originally was going to be releasing it as Junes update. But due to not being able to start the main vagina event I've been trying to do for months, I thought it would be far better to add this in now (I've spent the last 24 hours non-stop to make this in time). Unfortunately this cutscene is strictly evil. You can access it via her room in Indulgence, and I think some people will probably love this a lot more than the main one I have planned as this is voiced! Please Note: Due to feedback about fart content vs toilet content being bunched together in the Dirty Filter. For this event if you have the [Dirty Filter ON], Tsumi will say a completely different line of dialogue that involves getting gassy. I have done this for the event because playing with the [Dirty Filter OFF] results in something pretty extreme being said instead. If the gas mention was explicit then it would be filtered.
- Title Screen: The title screen will now choose a random background. There are 5 in total so you should see a different one each time you start the game up.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Tsumi now has a picture in her office to interact with of her favourite pet/snack.
- Floor 42 has a new blonde girl near Jordan with a sneaky girly plan.
- Supporters sign has been updated
- $10+ Tier has an extra new save crystal located in Beatrice's house.

Fixes & Patches:
- Nothing notable past fixing code I've come across.
- Tried and failed to stop Joey from handing out raisin cookies in Discord. Unfortunately we think he's just broken so he's handing out Oreo's temporarily.

I apologize again for things not going to plan, and especially for the lateness of this update. I desperately need a break so will be taking June off to calm down and recharge my batteries and move everything to my new laptop. The only set update in June will be for Patreon Tier Rewards as normal. However I will most likely be working at my own pace on other things behind the scenes such as a way to tell what event's you have found and done in the game. June will also be more of me working on the plans to get Doujinsak to start the Tsumi comic and hopefully I'll get some additional images for the month to share with you all to make it worthwhile. I'll still be around and on Discord as usual too. Thanks again everyone, and I hope this update is worth it this month for you!
Last edited by Daichi777 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BUMBLING » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Awesome!!!
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:49 pm

Thanks!
----

Also pirates please, stop suggesting me if you can't afford a cup of coffee. I really don't want to quit making vore/gts content as I spend more on assets/images/voice lines etc. I make stuff for the community as a whole and I very much would not like to spend money on anti piracy measures. I already spend too much time checking my shit out every day and detracting from the quality of my work and motivation.

I posted before that I will come after you, and some of you implied and said it's a pity it was an empty threat. If you'd like to have someone spamming certain websites and filling it with 'corrupted' files and stepping it up even more then sure. I can afford to and I'm not even being creative yet. I'll also start sharing info with other Patreon creators who have had their stuff stolen and make guides on how to combat it since I'll have the time to do so just to get the annoying feelings out of my head so I can focus on content.

At the end of the day, the result is: Do you want another creator to quit/start pissing you off far worse back over 5 bucks. Or have new stuff for years, I was half way through updating the free version of Tsumi to include new stuff and make it easier to play, but now I'm wondering why I'm bothering. I make so much stuff free and have over 3000 hours in RPG MV alone which is nothing compared to the price of a coffee.

I know this will make me a target to be pirated even more/some white knight wannabe will. But like I said, I really do not want to start spending hundreds monthly to piss pirates off when I can use it for the next art commission. One day I want to have a free android game made where you can RP/play as giantess and tiny with someone. I can't do that if I'm not able to save.

Thanks for understanding.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Judging from the OP, am I correct in assuming the only vore content in this game is oral vore?!
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Someone92 wrote:Judging from the OP, am I correct in assuming the only vore content in this game is oral vore?!

Yep!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnnayaChan » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Free Version download link not working at all.
AnnayaChan
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game