Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b | Patreon 0.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How should I handle income?

Have minigames in the town to increase fame, after reaching enough fame, your income increases
65%
Have minigames that directly give you money when you win
35%

Total votes : 225

Re: Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b (new poll)

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:42 pm

I would love to be able to play this game, but as of right now I don't know if its it's nature as a .rar file, or something with Unity/Windows 8, or some combination thereof, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to play it. If I try to open it in anything else it tries to open it with Unity as if I'm trying to edit the game, and if I open it with Firefox it creates this endless loop of asking for my permission to open the file, neither of which is very conducive to playing the game.

Anybody got any ideas?
Silversepiroth
Participator

Re: Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b (new poll)

Postby J3DGTS » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:56 am

You have to open it with WinRar and extract the files, then run the exe
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b (patreon)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:54 pm

If 7zip works on Windows 8, you can also use that instead of winrar.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b (patreon)

Postby vore2412 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:23 am

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:Voragochi is a game that I've been working on for a while now. It's heavily based off of another vore-based tamagachi that I played a long time ago (https://voredev.tumblr.com/post/1769117 ... hi-release)

Personally I wish it had more content so I made my own version with the help of another user (http://aryion.com/g4/user/Progressive) who made the sprites.

Currently, the game is very basic with very little content, though in the future I do plan to continue development on this game and add a lot more content. Also keep in mind that none of the buttons on the bottom work except for the shop button.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Voragochi

Need help:
Having some struggles coming up with things to add. For example, what kind of features would you guys like to see in the town? What kind of things should happen if you make the neko happy/sad? If you guys could leave some ideas when you reply, that would be great.

Artist Needed:
I'm also currently looking for someone who could make some cover art, logo, or game icon

Note:
The game is currently WIP, which means there could be many bugs that I simply don't know about, if you find one, please let me know. Also, the game is not balanced at all, expect balance patches in the future.

Things I plan to include:
- Story
- Different tamagachi options
- Battle system
- etc...

Download link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/hr0rhq7zgvafpb8/voragochi.rar/file

Update log
Spoiler: show

Version 0.1b:
- Greatly increased income, and added an income upgrade button

Version 0.1a:
- crash bug fixed

Version 0.1:
- release

Please read:
Due to the very labour intensive work that is required to make sprites, updates will be very slow unless it is monetized, so for now, you get the full version free of charge, however in the future, we'll either be setting up a Patreon and giving patreons early access, or access to the full game, or we will be running completely on donations and updates will be dependant on funds received.

Screenshot:

What I think should be done if you make the neko happy is an option to spend some time in her with no digestion risk. If you make her sad though, she'll eat the player and it's game over.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b | Patreon 0.2

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:24 pm

oh yea.
this is a good thing.

The spritework is beautiful, and makes me excited to see where you take it.
You have particularly high standards.

Impressed at the amount of sizes. Each new one is a pleasant surprise.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:46 pm

how long are you thinking on letting the patreons have the game before it gets posted here?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 am

So if you don't mind my 2 Cents, what the game needs right now is.

1 Faster Feeding. It currently takes just about 7 Seconds between instances of Feeding Going through, this is WAY too long, this needs to be around half a second, or less.

2 Digest while Feeding. Her digestion needs to keep going after you click the feed button.

3 A Food Item that Generates 1000 satiation. Clicking pig over and over and over to feed a high level girl is tedious.

4 Income should be tied to your girl. You should be profiting off your girl. That way you feeding her like this has a point. It makes you more money to do it more.

This has been my Ted- THIS JOKE IS OVER USED!!!!
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:14 am

Will non-patreons get access to version 0.2 soon?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:41 am

Circle0Trick wrote:

Corresponding with stomach capacity, what's the current biggest so far(my current biggest is 1250, but I've gotten to over 2000 capacity, and haven't see a new one yet)?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Circle0Trick wrote:

Corresponding with stomach capacity, what's the current biggest so far(my current biggest is 1250, but I've gotten to over 2000 capacity, and haven't see a new one yet)?

i went up to 9k and didn't find any new size. at this point it's sure there's no other sizes at the moment
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:13 am

Wollffett wrote:how long are you thinking on letting the patreons have the game before it gets posted here?

I think the better question might be to ask when 0.3 will be released on Patreon, so 0.2 becomes the free version.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:16 am

Oh and as I didn't say it before, this is a promising game, love to see more from it.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:11 pm

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:
Wollffett wrote:how long are you thinking on letting the patreons have the game before it gets posted here?

I think the better question might be to ask when 0.3 will be released on Patreon, so 0.2 becomes the free version.

Coming soon dw.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:50 am

RandomInjury wrote:So if you don't mind my 2 Cents, what the game needs right now is.

1 Faster Feeding. It currently takes just about 7 Seconds between instances of Feeding Going through, this is WAY too long, this needs to be around half a second, or less.

2 Digest while Feeding. Her digestion needs to keep going after you click the feed button.

3 A Food Item that Generates 1000 satiation. Clicking pig over and over and over to feed a high level girl is tedious.

4 Income should be tied to your girl. You should be profiting off your girl. That way you feeding her like this has a point. It makes you more money to do it more.

My comments:
1. Maybe start with the slower eating speed, then upgrade to a funnel or a feeding tube?
2. Eh, that one mostly depends on if we'll get penalties for letting the food meter hit zero or not. I think this suggestion's pretty subjective in general, though. I definitely wouldn't envy the guys who make the girl have crazy high digestion speed, though, they'd never get to see a belly!
3. Agreed, but that probably comes with later updates when higher sizes matter. Right now, once you're at the pig, there's not really any further belly sizes to see.
4. Ehhhh, maybe. I'm personally fine with having the mundane stuff be the way to unlock the sexy stuff, that's always been one of my favorite styles in kink games. It'd be neat for certain size thresholds to unlock achievements, or to unlock new (bigger) food in the store(s) or whatever, though.

Then again, maybe these are already in the Patreon version, IDK.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:38 am

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:Voragochi is a game that I've been working on for a while now. It's heavily based off of another vore-based tamagachi that I played a long time ago (https://voredev.tumblr.com/post/1769117 ... hi-release)

Oh...
I actually thought this was the tumagotchi post... guess I better check out what you got then
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:29 am

so you know how tumagotchi had the "rub" action once the belly was big enough? I was thinking that maybe you could add ether something like that OR something like medicin to make the digestion go ether faster/slower and maybe XP being collected faster too.
Obviously those should be RIDICULOUSLY expensive so it's clear that it is late game contend, for when you are at the point where ether you have digestion so high you can't get to enjoy every belly stage or you have spend all the XP on capacity and now you need to wait so long for the XP to accumulate that it's barely worth your time.

Also there is a bit too much time after you click an item to it appear and start being feed, if you have some intention to be adding an animation like a hand dropping a sprite of the item or something like that it might be ok but otherwise you should probably see if you can reduce that by 1 or 2 seconds.

Oh and then the obvious: Look forward to more characters and more interactions with them and what else you might have in mind for the game with "town"
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:07 am

RandomInjury wrote:So if you don't mind my 2 Cents, what the game needs right now is.

My comments:
1. Maybe start with the slower eating speed, then upgrade to a funnel or a feeding tube?
2. Eh, that one mostly depends on if we'll get penalties for letting the food meter hit zero or not. I think this suggestion's pretty subjective in general, though. I definitely wouldn't envy the guys who make the girl have crazy high digestion speed, though, they'd never get to see a belly!
3. Agreed, but that probably comes with later updates when higher sizes matter. Right now, once you're at the pig, there's not really any further belly sizes to see.
4. Ehhhh, maybe. I'm personally fine with having the mundane stuff be the way to unlock the sexy stuff, that's always been one of my favorite styles in kink games. It'd be neat for certain size thresholds to unlock achievements, or to unlock new (bigger) food in the store(s) or whatever, though.

1. The main problem I'm having with the Feeding, is that currently it's just clearly not working well. There is just dead space filling up every second after you click feed, where NOTHING is happening.

2. If the dead space goes away then it should be realitively easy to keep the girl full, since all you need is to make enough money to keep feeding her, and the ability to click. I had a girl with a rank 300 digest speed, and she'd never run out of satation currently.

3. There are absolutely bigger sizes to see. I got her able to fit 6 pigs, and her stomach was about 5 times bigger then just one pig.

4. If you use the current system of just upgrading money with no other input, then it takes no time or effort, to make thousands of dollars a second, removing all challenge from the game if there was any to begin with.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:04 am

RandomInjury wrote:

My comments:

1. The main problem I'm having with the Feeding, is that currently it's just clearly not working well. There is just dead space filling up every second after you click feed, where NOTHING is happening.

2. If the dead space goes away then it should be realitively easy to keep the girl full, since all you need is to make enough money to keep feeding her, and the ability to click. I had a girl with a rank 300 digest speed, and she'd never run out of satation currently.

3. There are absolutely bigger sizes to see. I got her able to fit 6 pigs, and her stomach was about 5 times bigger then just one pig.

4. If you use the current system of just upgrading money with no other input, then it takes no time or effort, to make thousands of dollars a second, removing all challenge from the game if there was any to begin with.

How would you suggest I tackle the money issue then? I know it's an issue, I just can't think of a way to improve it. Also as for the feeding delay, that was originally intentional, in order to sync up the animations, though I think I can fix it.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:27 am

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:How would you suggest I tackle the money issue then? I know it's an issue, I just can't think of a way to improve it. Also as for the feeding delay, that was originally intentional, in order to sync up the animations, though I think I can fix it.

There are a few ways but I don't want to suggest any that are too much more extra work than is feesible.

So first off I would suggest, that you make money off of something your girl produces from being well fed, be it milk, or fur, or lewd juices. The higher quailty your girl becomes more more money you make off her.

Secondly your girl could be like a sideshow. People pay to see her do her thing.

Basically the money system need to be tied into her in some way, otherwise you just have a trust fund or something generating money in the background.

Oh. Maybe you have a "Predtreon" where you have subscribers.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:31 am

Ideas, in no particular order:
1. Nerf idle money gain, then add requests in the town or jobs or something that we have to do to gain more money manually.
2. Tie money gain to another stat, say, "fame", working like a straight multiplier that you have to do things to upgrade.
3. Income capped at different tiers, until you do some certain thing or another, like upgrading a facility, or moving to a bigger town or something.
4. Straight-up have different girls with different cash multipliers. Catgirl obviously gets a high multiplier, but other girls might have lower ones, forcing us to either wait longer to afford things, or to earn money through other methods.
5. Give the girls an "upkeep" stat. As they eat more and more, the upkeep cost rises over time. The player has to be careful not to let the upkeep get higher than the income!

Or the brute-force option: give us more things to spend the money on that don't increase income. Maybe clothing options? Town upgrades? IDK.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game