MORNINGSTAR - suspended

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

MORNINGSTAR - suspended

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:45 am

Hey there!

I'm Casey, a games creator and digital artist producing content within the vore genre. I just wanted to let you guys and girls know that for the past three months I’ve been hard at work creating a new RPG game that I sincerely hope is going to blow you all away. I’m packing it with tons of vore-themed 3D art, so that when you encounter a vore scene you won’t just be reading about the vore that’s happening, you'll be seeing it (and hearing it) first hand - up close and in intimate detail.

The game is called MORNINGSTAR, and in this post-apocalyptic Earth of magic, monsters and vore, we’ll be following the (mis)adventures of Ciel Morningstar as she battles to stay alive in a world where almost everything is ready and very, very willing to devour her.

Check out my gallery here to see just a sample of the many, many in-game images I'm using. And maybe come take a glance at my deviantart account ( https://www.deviantart.com/caseykane ) where you'll find even more Vore images and also some of the character portraits I've been busily creating.

If you like what you see, you can get the game for free here:
https://mega.nz/file/pRxw1IRT#64bWfUZqB ... wWf8HkO2Hk

or here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vdb2y0325 ... 7.zip/file

or here:
https://up2sha.re/file?f=VRwIGn

Oh, and we now have a discord group:
https://discord.gg/DcNUvHR

I guess that's it. Thanks for reading.
Casey
Last edited by CaseyKane on Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: MORNINGSTAR - RPG with tons of 3d art

Postby Azirovka » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:14 pm

Will the MC be purely prey ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:36 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to give out a demo to people to see if they like the game for certain? So when they try the game and like it, they can access more through your patreon and other methods?

I didn't see the demo in your patreon posts. Will the demo and future demos be posted for patreons since the minimum pledge is more than a dollar?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Azirovka wrote:Will the MC be purely prey ?

Good question. No, the MC will have both Pred and Prey scenarios. I'm currently working on a same size f/f scene where the MC will be either Pred or Prey depending on whether the battle is won or lost. Not all vore scenes will be entered through battles, some will be generated by straightforward character interactions. Rest assured the MC will have her share of Pred scenes.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:54 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to give out a demo to people to see if they like the game for certain? So when they try the game and like it, they can access more through your patreon and other methods?

I didn't see the demo in your patreon posts. Will the demo and future demos be posted for patreons since the minimum pledge is more than a dollar?

Hey, I'll definitely be adding the demo to the Patreon page, and all future releases will be posted there first. Otherwise I'm happy with the way things are set up for now.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 pm

Wow, this looks like much fun, I am truly looking forward to see the finished game. :gulp:
How much do you have left before you are finished you think? (Progress and time?)
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi Nalzindar,
The game will be released in a series of chapters. I'm aiming to have chapter 1 out by June/July. This is the best estimate I can give at the moment. I will of course keep the community here posted on how things are coming along.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:27 pm

CaseyKane, hi, than this game comes out, will this game for free or will u sell it?

-Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Archangel64 wrote:CaseyKane, hi, than this game comes out, will this game for free or will u sell it?

Hi Archangel64, and thanks for the question. The current plan is that I'll be selling each chapter of the game as they come out, but keeping the pricing super-low as I want everybody to be able to play and enjoy the game. Then why charge at all? Reason is, these games take a long, long time to make, and it's actually quite expensive for me to do - especially where the 3d digital content is concerned. I'm hoping the vore community can help me by contributing a little for each chapter so that over the coming years I can produce something really special for the community in return.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby DASexual » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Hello! I was wondering if there was going to be a community discord for this game as a way to reach out and connect with the community a bit better? Also as a side note it seems like the snake tends to glitch out if you don't go high enough on the trail and causing the game to freeze since it can't move far enough away to disappear.
DASexual
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Yooooo, nice. I'll be looking forward to this! If you need any tips on how to upgrade your RPG Maker MV experience, I can point you to things like
- Yanfly plugins for more functionality
- Good packs of character generator parts and how to install them
- The Expanded Character Generator
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 am

DASexual wrote:Hello! I was wondering if there was going to be a community discord for this game as a way to reach out and connect with the community a bit better? Also as a side note it seems like the snake tends to glitch out if you don't go high enough on the trail and causing the game to freeze since it can't move far enough away to disappear.

Hello, thanks for the feedback. I'll look into the snake/trail glitch. Discord sounds like a good idea. It's not something I have any experience with, so will have to look into it. Thanks again.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:02 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Yooooo, nice. I'll be looking forward to this! If you need any tips on how to upgrade your RPG Maker MV experience, I can point you to things like
- Yanfly plugins for more functionality
- Good packs of character generator parts and how to install them
- The Expanded Character Generator

Definitely! I'll take whatever "hints & tips" advice I can get to make this game the best it can be. Maybe drop me a pm on deviantart sometime and we can talk RPGs.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby SecondAce » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:28 am

I bought and played the demo and although short but sweet I do see a whole lot of potential in both the game and the creator so I'll look forward to the release of the first chapter with great excitement. I did feel a bit fooled about there not being any sort of aftermath(scat) to the F/F scene since there was an option to enable/disable scat scenes, but I guess that's partly on me for jumping the gun and assuming without thinking.

While I'm on the topic though, I had a couple questions i thought of:
What types of vore(oral, anal, unbirth, etc) will be included in your game that you've decided so far? This one feels really obvious/unnecessary to ask about but I'll do it to be absolutely sure; Will there be scat/disposal scenes? Seeing as your game is mostly described as having women as the predator gender, will there be futas/hermaphrodites, or any male preds at all for that matter? Are you planning on the game being exclusively same-size or is there plans for macro/micro content as well?

Sorry about the wall of text I'm hitting you with here but since I''m asking one question I might as well do the majority a favor and ask em' all. Once again, really big fan of what I've seen out of the demo and you have definitely earned yourself a follower here. I 'm excited about the potential in this and I can't wait for the release of chapter 1!
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:19 am

Can I offer some advice or criticism? While the vore scenes are unique and indeed quite enjoyable, I find that only verbal ques from the characters to be limited. Mayhaps adding in text of what is exactly being described. For example 'The snake slowly slurped up the breasts one by one, each gulp dragging it's mighty weight over the trapped heroine's body.' or something such. It really can add to the scene.

To end this off on a good note, that digestion scene was fantastic. I hope the snake also gets something similar in the future!
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:40 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Can I offer some advice or criticism? While the vore scenes are unique and indeed quite enjoyable, I find that only verbal ques from the characters to be limited. Mayhaps adding in text of what is exactly being described. For example 'The snake slowly slurped up the breasts one by one, each gulp dragging it's mighty weight over the trapped heroine's body.' or something such. It really can add to the scene.

To end this off on a good note, that digestion scene was fantastic. I hope the snake also gets something similar in the future!

Hello Aickavon12, you may certainly offer advice and criticism. Think this one might come down to a matter of preference. I guess that for everyone who wants there to be a textual description there'll be someone else who finds it a touch annoying, especially as I can't claim any particular skill in the field of erotic writing. Perhaps a switch to turn such descriptions on/off at the beginning of the game...? Hmm, let me give it some thought. Anyhow, stoked you liked the digestion scene. That and the full belly render took quite a bit of left-handed thinking. Rest assured, there'll definitely be lots of digestion scenes on the way.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:56 am

MaximumFlufficus wrote:I bought and played the demo and although short but sweet I do see a whole lot of potential in both the game and the creator so I'll look forward to the release of the first chapter with great excitement. I did feel a bit fooled about there not being any sort of aftermath(scat) to the F/F scene since there was an option to enable/disable scat scenes, but I guess that's partly on me for jumping the gun and assuming without thinking.

While I'm on the topic though, I had a couple questions i thought of:
What types of vore(oral, anal, unbirth, etc) will be included in your game that you've decided so far? This one feels really obvious/unnecessary to ask about but I'll do it to be absolutely sure; Will there be scat/disposal scenes? Seeing as your game is mostly described as having women as the predator gender, will there be futas/hermaphrodites, or any male preds at all for that matter? Are you planning on the game being exclusively same-size or is there plans for macro/micro content as well?

Sorry about the wall of text I'm hitting you with here but since I''m asking one question I might as well do the majority a favor and ask em' all. Once again, really big fan of what I've seen out of the demo and you have definitely earned yourself a follower here. I 'm excited about the potential in this and I can't wait for the release of chapter 1!

MaximumFlufficus (excellent name!),
Thanks for all the kind words. There's no scat in the demo, and that's 100% my fault. I hadn't really planned there to be a demo when I started out, so the switch is redundant. I have now rendered the "aftermath" images for that scene, and they'll be making their way into the finished Chapter 1 release. As for the types of vore, I have plans for all character sizes and orifices to be explored, plus a world or humiliations/dominations. Human same size oral vore is actually the hardest to create (the existence of necks and jaws cause no end of problems), so a game of exclusively same size vore would take forever. At the moment I have no plans for human male preds - that might change, but in my mind this is a lesbian/monster vore story. Futas/hermaphrodites may well make a few appearances, but think it will be marginal. I hope that this has answered your queries. Adieu.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby DASexual » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:47 am

If you need help with discord I'm actually very well versed in creating and managing servers so if you need the help I wouldn't mind giving it since I've already decided to help this game continue~
DASexual
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:09 am

That would be incredible! Any help I can get that allows me to concentrate on progressing the game would be much appreciated. If you want to chat about making the discord idea happen then probably direct messaging on deviantart is the easiest way to get hold of me, whenever you have the time.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Thanks to DASexual we have discord:
https://discord.gg/DcNUvHR
CaseyKane
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game