What Vore Type Desperately Needs art/content?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What Vore Type Desperately Needs art/content?

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:22 am

tldr, what vore type do you guys know needs some extra content or lacks content compared to other types of vore.

What kind of vore you like but know that there's not that much content?
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Re: What Vore Type Desperately Needs art/content?

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Pretty much anything Marloweny’s been known to specialize in: regarding anything visual, anyway.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/258452

(Seriously: its rather criminal how little art has been made of his MANY poignant writing pieces over the last few years I’ve avidly watched them.)
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:44 pm

Unwilling pred.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Spiritfox17 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:47 pm

In regards to like the core kinda vore types (like Oral Vore, Hard Vore, Unbirth Anal Vore, and Cock Vore) it feels like CV related content doesn't get quite as much frequent new works (but that might be personal preference effecting my perception :lol: ).

If you're including like the more outlier kinda, there's a lot more potential kinds. Off the top of my head; Sheath/Foreskin Vore, Nasal Vore, Nipple/Breast/Pecs Vore, Tail Vore, Soul Vore, Navel Vore, etc. Sheath Vore is probably my fave of those. :)
Last edited by Spiritfox17 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritfox17
New to the forum

Postby Greedyy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:49 pm

I'd also say unwilling preds, accidental digestion, betrayal vore of any kind
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby fastwaffle » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Greedyy wrote:I'd also say unwilling preds, accidental digestion, betrayal vore of any kind

oh yeah i really like those scenarios. unwilling preds and accidental digestion are some of my favs. i just love it when 2 friends are dicking around and then somehow one of them swallows the other by accident and can't get them out. the high emotions and the fear that they are killing their friend is so superb.

what i think is really lacking is the absolute dumbass of a pred that misinterprets what the other person is saying and thinks they wanted to be eaten when they did not and they end up digesting them thinking they were helping them out.
fastwaffle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:07 pm

As for my part, I would love to see more accidental vore and pred being embarrassed, I have made quite a few illustrations featuring that, but I sorely miss reading works about it.
My preference for this would be oral, CV and UB though.
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Feminization (forced or unforced) and sex before vore. It's something I've not really seen any of...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby taito » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:02 am

Hair vore. lol. ^_^ What I wouldn't give for that to catch on...people making their own OCs with hair power. Ahhh...some day.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby CFTS » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:53 am

I'd say hard vore stories, 3d art of monsters and demons eating the feet of women. :D And also...
Spoiler: show
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michael Palic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:57 am

Unwilling preds, shy preds, nervous preds. Novice preds are cool too.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaciturnTiger » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:42 am

Michael Palic wrote:Unwilling preds, shy preds, nervous preds. Novice preds are cool too.

I second this, and raise you a "dommy prey" and a "preds with indigestion". :3
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:50 am

Given this community's penchant for bellies and the notorious cravings pregnant women have, it's downright baffling that there aren't more pregnant preds. Like, it just seems like a logical conclusion to arrive to, right?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dyrsig » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:59 am

TaciturnTiger wrote:
Michael Palic wrote:Unwilling preds, shy preds, nervous preds. Novice preds are cool too.

I second this, and raise you a "dommy prey" and a "preds with indigestion". :3

Thirded! I definitely wish there was more subby pred stuff!

Indigestion is always good in vore too, heheh
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby rez » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:43 pm

I would say Unwilling preds, prey getting teleported into preds, aggressively willing prey, preds gaining traits from digested prey, and vore as a vector for transformation(kinda like if getting full toured by a werewolf was how you became a werewolf)
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackFrost » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Well, I'd say that, at a rough guess, around 97% of all material uploaded to Eka's Portal is exclusively F/F. There's a lot of artists I used to follow who used to do a variety of vore combinations... but most of these have stopped doing this and are now doing nothing but F/F.

The reason for this is because over the last few years Patreon has allowed artists to monetise their work - and there's a significant hardcore of people who are sponsoring artists to create vore according to their tastes.. and all of them are into F/F.

Eka's Portal desperately needs other kinds of vore, and some more variety in the vore mix. Male preds are all but extinct, save for a tiny handful or artists still struggling on the fringes - hell even F/M vore is very, very hard to find, and what tiny amount slips through is drowned under a massive torrent of F/F.

As a person who does not like F/F vore, this is pretty frustrating. My own taste in vore, once very common, is becoming increasingly rare.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatGuySigma » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Lots of people want unwilling preds, huh? I've actually been wanting to write an unwilling pred story for a while now, but honestly, I can't come up with a decent premise. Maybe if someone with a good idea commissions me lol.

And yeah, we need more F/M.
ThatGuySigma
New to the forum

Postby lynxmeat » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:20 am

unwilling pred and dom prey definitely, though it’s already said multiple times in this thread.

sex before/after is something i don’t see a lot. it’s usually during. the most ive seen with this concept is someone luring in a prey for sex but then turning the tables and eating them instead.

i think hard vore with reformation(?) is pretty rare. saw someone on dA post hard vore with the prey being sort of like gum? only seen that scenario once and never again. it’s far from my favorite but it’s definitely something that finds its way into my brain once in a while
lynxmeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby 157and493 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:34 am

Unwilling preds seems to be the thing everyone wants and I would agree.
157and493
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am

Not exactly vore, but there is a major gap in the size difference options. Currently there is Same-Size/Similar-Size and Macro/Micro. How about more pairing of the smaller partner being one-third to one-quarter the size of the larger partner?

Another area related to vore would be insertion or clothing entrapment/sharing.

Transgender prey and Preds that do attribute theft through a form of vore is lacking, especially from the prey angle. Just imagine a prey getting vored by the gender they want to become in order to steal some of the pred genetic or physical assets.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion