Looking for an old vore story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for an old vore story

Postby Bard302 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi guys, I'm looking for a vore story I read quite a while ago.

From what I remember, it starts as the main character wakes up, confused, her friend/boyfriend in her belly, not remembering what happenned. The guy in her belly is angry and scared, and tells her to get him out but she doesn't know how. She tries to vomit but it doesn't work. The guy tells her to try to call the urgency, but she can't reach the phone because of the weigth of her belly. Then the guy, who's starting to panic, tells her to use a knife and cut her stomach open, but she doesn't want to. Then, she realizes she actually likes the guy where he is, and tell him that maybe they should "let nature take its course". The boy doesn't believe what he just heard, and starts freaking out, but the main character has taken her decision to digest him. Which she does.

If you could help me with that I would greatly appreciate it. I looked really hard for it but couldn't.
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for an old vore story

Postby Muttsmutt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Hmm, it sounds familiar. Does the pred take a nap after making up their mind?
Just because you're at the top of the food chain, doesn't mean you want to be...
Muttsmutt
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for an old vore story

Postby Bard302 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:01 pm

Muttsmutt wrote:Hmm, it sounds familiar. Does the pred take a nap after making up their mind?

Maybe, I don't remember. Do you have an idea?
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore