So, we opened a vore toys store!(new poll!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

New vore toy!

Poll ended at Wed May 27, 2020 2:27 am

Plush vore capable snake for prey!
41%
Marshmallow or jello 10cm tall realistic naked women for preds!
23%
Inflatable “stomach” pool for prey!
33%
Your idea! (Please post it in the tread or pm me)
3%

Total votes : 120

So, we opened a vore toys store!(new poll!)

Postby PeculiarArt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:26 am

Hello! This is PeculiarArt team.

We’ve been into making vore toys for some times and reached a degree of success.
Enough to open our very own vore and kink toy store!
Plush nagas that can eat you and such. See here. https://www.kinky-plush.com/
We would like to hear your thoughts and comments on the idea.
Also, if you have a wish and idea of a vore toy - post it here! Would love to discuss it, and most interesting ones we will make.
Attachments
C7D51671-F9E2-4744-8630-D3736A92F955.jpeg
Last edited by PeculiarArt on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit our kinky store! We sell vore toys that can eat you.
https://www.kinky-plush.com/
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Re: So, we opened a vore toys store!

Postby FauxSlime » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:50 am

This subject has always fascinated me and I've been planning on making my own stuff but never had the free time to do so. If your team can figure out a way to make a double layered inflatable latex toys with silicone based insides equipped with breathing tubes to make internal use safe for 1-2 people that would be amazing. Granted it would be an expensive toy but someone actually made a 15 foot double layered inflatable orca pool toy you could crawl inside. I have tried to ask others to make something similar for me but they were concerned about the potential safety hazards. If you could make it safe to use I'm sure you would be in an excellent line of business for vore toys. Link is below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1LZ1_xG5GI
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Postby PeculiarArt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:03 am

We’ve been working with plush mostly... but your idea is great! Actually it is doable. Making an inflatable silicone layered stomach is possible.
It will look not very spectacular on the outside though. Just a pear shaped inflatable pod. And inside we’ll have stomach shaped foldy pink silicone chamber for one or two. Dimly pinkish lit through the walls. With slimy sticky maybe even slightly tingling warm substance filling it half way.
Totally safe in all aspects - there’s a big hole above you.
I wonder if people will be interested and buy it, though. What is your opinion?
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby FauxSlime » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:35 am

PeculiarArt wrote:We’ve been working with plush mostly... but your idea is great! Actually it is doable. Making an inflatable silicone layered stomach is possible.
It will look not very spectacular on the outside though. Just a pear shaped inflatable pod. And inside we’ll have stomach shaped foldy pink silicone chamber for one or two. Dimly pinkish lit through the walls. With slimy sticky maybe even slightly tingling warm substance filling it half way.

Honestly you don't even have to go as far as filling it with slime because you can get 10 gallons worth of vet lube for $15 that comes in powder form. You just add water and you can make it as thin or as thick as you want it for very cheap, it's what the guy used in the video I linked actually. I think it would be nice but if you somehow worked on a design that put the pear shaped stomach inside of an inflatable and you have the opening at the top like as the creature's belly button I think it would sell well. Make the insides wrinkly and pink as you said or even different colors based on preference. That 15 foot long double inflatable vore toy someone quoted me $700 for it with parts and labor and I was ready to pay for that and a CPAP machine to allow me to breathe inside of it as well but that's me lol. You can always practice with smaller double layered inflatable pool toys, there is a guy named Cyphin and he told me how to make one in detail. PM me and I'll see if I can't find our old conversation about it.
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Postby FauxSlime » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:23 am

PeculiarArt wrote:We’ve been working with plush mostly... but your idea is great! Actually it is doable. Making an inflatable silicone layered stomach is possible.

For the silicone stomach toy itself I do believe it would sell well especially if you made it big enough for 1-2 people, vore couples would be able to buy it and have a few special nights together ;3 in any case definitely keep me updated on what you decide to do and sadly I can't find Cyphin's notes but he has a youtube channel with a slight tutorial about that stuff that might help you out!
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:19 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby exiledtiger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 am

Plush is nice, and best of luck with the shop!
And I'd have to put my vote in with the others, I've been working through making some things myself similar to the effect of the double-layered latex inflatable. My interest is definitely with the setups that can be snug slick and slimy. And if two people could fit, even better!
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby curiousss » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 am

This is awesome! I think a video demonstration of how the plushes work would really help!! I for one would want to feed it things, and see how it looks on the outside, so quite interested in the performance of it. Could you make one?
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dukinu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

I do will like at get a Plush some I can get into the womb so this is a idea

and here is some other ideas at someone else had make around 3 years ago

https://aryion.com/g4/view/345707
https://aryion.com/g4/view/400701
https://aryion.com/g4/view/400700
Dukinu
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomentity777 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:57 am

This is a fantastic idea! I'm interested to see where it goes
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Postby PeculiarArt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Corbett, you’re right. The lube is easier to obtain dry.
As for the stomach itself, I thought more in line if a somewhat spacious one. With an opening on top.
Hmmmm... when this crisis is over and we are fully back to work and development, will definitely make your toy)

Selfrog. I thought about jello or marshmallow naked women figures))) that melt and compress in your mouth when they go down, while their legs and buttocks somewhat realistic flopping outside.

We will make the video soon enough.

Dukinu, cute idea, but it is huuuge! Way to expensive and complex to practically manufacture, sell and deliver.
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby FauxSlime » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:51 pm

PeculiarArt wrote:Corbett, you’re right. The lube is easier to obtain dry.
As for the stomach itself, I thought more in line if a somewhat spacious one. With an opening on top.
Hmmmm... when this crisis is over and we are fully back to work and development, will definitely make your toy)

*vibrates excitedly* I can't afford it at the moment but when I do I am totally gonna buy one~
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:54 pm

Really cool idea! I'd love to see a video of how it works as well!
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby TaciturnTiger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Holy cow! I've thought about sex dolls here and there, and have seen people make vore-friendly fursuits before. Even for the pricetag (which for all the work going into each one would be worth every penny, I'm sure), these sound crazy good. I'd be intrigued to see if you've thought of a variant of your vixen doll to allow for vore? Otherwise, bravo!
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:57 pm

Okay, yeah; this is awesome. No ideas come to mind at the present though I will keep an eye on this...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jon111 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:07 pm

can you make a drider/arachne?
Jon111
New to the forum

Postby janejobs » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:32 pm

I would love to see a video of a young girl being eaten by one of these. They look amazing.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby PeculiarArt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:58 pm

Jon111,
Yes we can make one. The rounded spider body will be in a way easier to make then snake tail)
As for the video.... give a bit time and we will!

TaciturnTiger, the vore version of our vixen plush is indeed though about. Actually, already have a concept of her. She is going to have two zippers instead of one. To both sides of her pretty vulpine muzzle. So this way her lower jaw “unhinges and stretches” classic vore style. While her white furred tummy merely unfolds and becomes bigger. Same “stretches by unfolding from inside” design as with the naga)
She will look cute and slim, while also being able to stretch and acquire big bellied pred vixen shape.
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarinLaFey » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:12 pm

How about some vibrators shaped like people? I heard bad dragon have some but I think they changed up their stock since then.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dukinu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 pm

this is oki as they are just idea but I do will like at see if you guys can make one some is unbirth
Dukinu
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Work to be shared!