Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:02 am

CrusaderSweetie wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:That would kill mods like Pam's Harvestcraft though... -.-

Um... for one thing, a toggle means it's optional. Second, why would you play a vore mod with a mod to add more normal food? It just seems a little redundant.

Do what you want, really. That's why I suggested that it would be an option, not the default.

If it were the way I suggested, though, the actual food you got from it would have to be buffed slightly.

Because I throw it into a modpack, And pam's is hella fun!

And I know what a toggle is, I was just saying.

Also, you accidentally erased the ] for my quote prefix.
Turbotowns
???

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:03 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:in your offhand.

...Oh. Offhand. Whoops. Didn't catch that.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:59 pm

so i tried following the steps shown in the 4th page but minecraft instantly crash... i notice there is no java icone when decompressing the vcraft file, could that be why?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:19 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:so i tried following the steps shown in the 4th page but minecraft instantly crash... i notice there is no java icone when decompressing the vcraft file, could that be why?

You don’t actually do anything with the file, you put in in the mods folder. Minecraft mods are not the easiest to set up. Follow this video, and make sure to download 1.12.2 forge.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:50 am

MysticSummoner wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:so i tried following the steps shown in the 4th page but minecraft instantly crash... i notice there is no java icone when decompressing the vcraft file, could that be why?

You don’t actually do anything with the file, you put in in the mods folder. Minecraft mods are not the easiest to set up. Follow this video, and make sure to download 1.12.2 forge.

They're a LOT easier nowadays though. In the beginning you had to dig into this zip file and delete a file/folder(it's been so long I can't remember, I can't even remember it's name). XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:21 am

MysticSummoner wrote:

you mean i shouldn't even decompress the file then?

and the launches normally AND detects the files, i'll test it but it should be good, thanks for the help :wink: .

everything works fine, just the zombie girls don't try to eat the villagers at all
Last edited by Ayra42 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:21 pm

Hey, aren't the zombie girls supposed to be hostile to villagers and try to eat them? Because they're not doing that for me. I even have the difficulty on hard. They're just... wandering around aimlessly as if they were sheep or something.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:27 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Hey, aren't the zombie girls supposed to be hostile to villagers and try to eat them? Because they're not doing that for me. I even have the difficulty on hard. They're just... wandering around aimlessly as if they were sheep or something.

same here, althought they do swallow me as soon as i get around a block distance from them
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:42 am

Zbeubyx wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Hey, aren't the zombie girls supposed to be hostile to villagers and try to eat them? Because they're not doing that for me. I even have the difficulty on hard. They're just... wandering around aimlessly as if they were sheep or something.

same here, althought they do swallow me as soon as i get around a block distance from them

PCraft has the weird glitch I have talked about with digestion. The thing is the mod kinda died when I released the latest version, and I was going to release a patch fixing the glitches but multiple other things broke in the mod during that time; so I had to just stop. I am currently working on VCraft because I can’t work on PCraft right now without losing interest in it.

I’m gonna have to do an entire rework of the mod after the next VCraft update.

Everything you guys have been talking about are the issues that I was attempting to fix before it all just died on me.

Please understand that PCraft is not fully functional right now and it will be a while before anything for it is released.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 am

You've already talked about it? My bad i've too pushy then sorry.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:02 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:

PCraft has the weird glitch I have talked about with digestion. The thing is the mod kinda died when I released the latest version, and I was going to release a patch fixing the glitches but multiple other things broke in the mod during that time; so I had to just stop. I am currently working on VCraft because I can’t work on PCraft right now without losing interest in it.

I’m gonna have to do an entire rework of the mod after the next VCraft update.

Everything you guys have been talking about are the issues that I was attempting to fix before it all just died on me.

Please understand that PCraft is not fully functional right now and it will be a while before anything for it is released.

Ah. Alright. Bummer. Oh well.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Depending on how you do the VCraft progression. I propose a skill/upgrade or maybe a potion or something to induce a status called "voraphilia", that makes it so that struggling prey heals instead of harms.
A cute moan to accompany the usual struggle sound optional.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:40 pm

And now I don't think ANY mobs can eat me... I was near death and got a dryad to eat me, but I forgot the p token and died anyway, then I lost the dryad, which might still be out there somewhere stuck in a swallowing state and now nothing can swallow me.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Oh yeah, and zombie girls keeps spontaneously combusting, even at night.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aviator2345 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:51 pm

So just a clarification question. Which mod does what?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:So just a clarification question. Which mod does what?

VCraft makes the player become a predator being able to eat mobs.
PCraft makes the player able to be eaten by mobs it adds to the game, but I suggest against getting PCraft for now, it’s a glitchy and broken mess that I’m leaving be for a bit to work on VCraft (see my last comment for the details), you can get it if you want, but you should probably read through the comments to find out that is broken and how to fix a few of the worst issues.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 pm

And also, VCraft gives you the token needed on (re)spawn. PCraft requires you to spawn it in via the console, creative, or cheat mode of jei(just enough items, another mod), which, if you throw it into a modpack that forbids cheating, all the mod does is create a bunch of new mobs that try to eat you, but can't get past the swallowing stage(which may or may not turn all the other mobs into standard non pred mobs as long as the 1st one's still alive).
Turbotowns
???

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:05 pm

I'm having a problem where non of the mobs will eat me at all and (I'm not sure if this counts) but when I go to my mods menu it says pcraft demo 4 instead of demo 5
Attachments
idk what to call this.png
idk what to call this.png (17.62 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:35 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:I'm having a problem where non of the mobs will eat me at all and (I'm not sure if this counts) but when I go to my mods menu it says pcraft demo 4 instead of demo 5

Yeah, PCraft is incredibly broken right now (see my previous couple comments, one has a rundown of the situation). The Demo 4 part is most likely an error that I failed to fix somewhere naming the wrong Demo (probably where it says the version in mods). The startup message when you join is a world will tell you the version you have.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zaleria » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:23 pm

PCraft didn't seem particularly buggy to me. I found every listed character with the exception of two that I was too lazy to mess with. Everything seemed to work fine, although I'd have to type /escape after escaping, being released, or dying, because the digestion bar would still be there. Not the worst bug ever. I will say though, Husks and Zombies only seem to spawn one per chunk, and they don't stand out much from a distance, so that's probably why people had trouble finding them.

Hopefully it doesn't bother you, but, I took a peek in the files of the mod, and saw some very interesting characters within the mod. I hope that you won't keep it shelved for too long... I'd love to see the mods combined some day as well, as a switch, it's sad having to choose between the two. But ultimately, PCraft just seems more interesting, since it feels like it has more going on, with the different characters and interactions. Though, I find it strange that the enemies sit down instead of roaming.

I'd love to see this grow into a more flushed out mod, with multiplayer functions, perhaps a preferences menu to prevent folks that dislike being prey, from being targets of predators. Good luck with the project where ever you go with this. owo
Zaleria
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game