What Vore Type Desperately Needs art/content?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Vore Type Desperately Needs art/content?

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:18 am

taito wrote:Hair vore. lol. ^_^ What I wouldn't give for that to catch on...people making their own OCs with hair power. Ahhh...some day.

(Looks at the rest of our fellow cohorts in mutual bemusement to such aspirations, knowing there are already at least “10s” of OCs currently out there with said traits.)
Last edited by C107galaxytachyon on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby exiledtiger » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:16 am

Couples in vore.
Romantic couples and/or having multiple prey or predators (not dozens, literally just two or three). A romantic pair having fun with each other and their food, double the tongues and double the teasing.
Or a pair as prey, and perhaps make the best of their time before getting eaten, or during or after, whether they were a romantic couple beforehand or not. I'm usually fond of unwilling prey, but this could also work well for a pair that both really wanted to do it, or one that talked the other into doing it, and they go together.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitti » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:35 am

Thagrahn wrote:Not exactly vore, but there is a major gap in the size difference options. Currently there is Same-Size/Similar-Size and Macro/Micro. How about more pairing of the smaller partner being one-third to one-quarter the size of the larger partner?

This.
Yes. Please. I'd personally love to contribute more of this when I have time! Being a prime size slut is hard...

As for what I'd like to see, I'd love to see more UB/UBTF with intersex guys! I understand it's really niche kink so, I'm not holding my breath for it or anything.
But, it would be nice to see some art of it that isn't my own commissioned stuff.
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:06 am

Kitti wrote:
Thagrahn wrote:Not exactly vore, but there is a major gap in the size difference options. Currently there is Same-Size/Similar-Size and Macro/Micro. How about more pairing of the smaller partner being one-third to one-quarter the size of the larger partner?

This.
Yes. Please. I'd personally love to contribute more of this when I have time! Being a prime size slut is hard...

As for what I'd like to see, I'd love to see more UB/UBTF with intersex guys! I understand it's really niche kink so, I'm not holding my breath for it or anything.
But, it would be nice to see some art of it that isn't my own commissioned stuff.

What’d you call it, then, in that case?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:33 am

- GILF predators
- unwilling pred (as a lot of you have said already)
- unwilling sex before (any sometimes after) vore/unbirth
- Hypno vore. Something like hypnotizing a prey's friend who would never eat them in the first place into eating them. Then after the deed is done they remove the hypnosis, so the friend realises what she's done and she can't do anything about it, or making it an unaware scenario where she never knows what happened to her friend.
- I'm not sure what I'd call this, but in Monster Girl Quest, there were some monsters where they had a female body form on either their tongue (Dragon Girl) or in their stomach (Zombie Dragon Girl). So when prey got eaten, they were toyed with by the form while in the mouth/stomach.
- Turntable vore. Vore where it seems the hunter is winning (and is gloating about it), but at the last second (or when you least expect it) the hunter becomes the hunted.
- Yokai predators. I don't remember the name, but there is one that's basically a woman with a really long neck, I've only ever seen one vore picture of her and I was definitely interested. There are lots of other youkai that could make great preds too.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Skin absorption definitely gets no love. That genre is all slime girls or that one guy who draws trap lolis
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:19 am

Halfsize prey vore, and general non-fatal M/F vore.
Especially gentle nonfatal M/F vore
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby fixated1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Lately it seems like there's a dearth of even the popular stuff. At least, the artists I follow have hardly put anything up in the last few months.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:02 pm

fixated1 wrote:Lately it seems like there's a death of even the popular stuff. At least, the artists I follow have hardly put anything up in the last few months.

Might want to blame current events on this, at least, in part. This whole COVID-19 plandemicthing has all of our "Balls to the Wall", so to speak.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Kitti wrote:

This.

I second both of these. FtM trans guys are my favorite kinda preds, along with crossdressers.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:30 am

Clean consensual full tour. Both predator and prey enjoying every part of each other.
Jayezox
---

Postby Devourerita » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 am

Gooey preds. For all the possibilities and scenarios that they allow they don't have that much art. At least furaffinity has more stuff.
Also, latex preds: pretty much every time someone wants to build a stomach they get recommended to use latex for an optimal result, so it's weird that they don't have that much art
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 am

Jayezox wrote:Clean consensual full tour. Both predator and prey enjoying every part of each other.

Hell yes, please.

Though this thread seems to have become more a "this is what I'm into" thread. As these threads tend to become. Vore is such a massive umbrella of a fetish that by the time you follow the flowchart down (Male or female? Willing or unwilling? Fatal or nonfatal? Sexual or wholesome? Anthro or human? And that's before even getting into extra subsets like pregnancy, full tour, alternative forms of vore, etc!) each individual's particular ideal scenario can become incredibly niche. Thus meaning there will always be a shortage of it.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:04 am

Jaxed wrote:... each individual's particular ideal scenario can become incredibly niche. Thus meaning there will always be a shortage of it.

Very, very true, if the ideal scenario isn't already niche in concept to begin with (i.e. like wing vore for which I've only seen one RP request on the main page).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:52 am

One type of vore that really needs more content is pecs/abs vore. Like a male version of cleavage vore. I've seen just one artist on here do it.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby dekabreak » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:22 pm

Very willing preys or people who just want to die looking to become someone's meal being forced to become preds against their will and eventually liking it, such as a prey meeting someone very attractive they want to be part of and that someone suddenly shoving themselves in their mouth and as time goes on they want to be eaten less and less.

Secret services that secretly kidnap and sell people as meals for preds due to vore being illegal or really not well known at all, to a point where vore is thought to be impossible and thus preds have to use secret ways where they can meet and eat people.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:54 pm

Jaxed wrote:Though this thread seems to have become more a "this is what I'm into" thread. As these threads tend to become. Vore is such a massive umbrella of a fetish that by the time you follow the flowchart down (Male or female? Willing or unwilling? Fatal or nonfatal? Sexual or wholesome? Anthro or human? And that's before even getting into extra subsets like pregnancy, full tour, alternative forms of vore, etc!) each individual's particular ideal scenario can become incredibly niche. Thus meaning there will always be a shortage of it.

Very true. There's so many subcategories that are so wildly different (at least looking at it from the inside) that it makes it frustrating to find what you want sometimes.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AshLovehart » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:39 pm

Male human pred with same size mass vore. That specific combination is SO rare. Especially m/m content with humans. But also m human pred x anthro/feral prey.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zangoose » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:50 am

I'm gonna have to agree with unwilling preds. But to add to this? Sub preds. As in, the prey is willing, and also doms the pred, forcing the pred to swallow them.

Also, navel vore. It has so much potential, but I only see a new entry for it like once every 1 or 2 weeks, usually from the same artist. It's always been one of my favorites, and heck, my first few vore fantasies were about navel vore.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby demented » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Cooking/Prep Vore needs more love. It's a very niche variety of vore but it's one of my absolute faves. I especially like it when the cooking process is framed more as foreplay than something horror themed. I've seen good art for it, but it's so few and far between that its heart breaking.
demented
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion