Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby DoomStone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:08 am

I seem now to be having trouble finding the basement bria is located in, could i get any tips as to its location, i under stand its near concord, but my blind ass is terrible at finding shit
Last edited by DoomStone on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
DoomStone
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:14 am

Well now. Didn't expect to see this.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby LennyBevens888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:36 am

Hello! I love this mod but a few things...is there a way I can disable the digestion of items? I love shitting them out but why must they become ruined? Armor and weapons all become ruined once I eat someone. That doesn't make me wanna eat live prey, just kill them and eat their looted dead bodies, where is the fun in no struggling prey? Another thing is why must the devour weapon go away? I didn't really see anything wrong with it, I guess its more of a reason to use power gloves but an option to use unarmed weapons as a choice could have been nice ;3 and one last thing I found a bug where if you have indigestion and try to eat someone you'll spit them back up, but the enemy seems to just vanish.
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:13 am

I just woke up, so let me go through these one by one. As an FYI, I updated the Install Guide to reflect that you MUST be running the most recent Fallout 4 update. There are two reasons for this.

1 - Bethesda released an update in November that changed the way ESL plugins are handled, this necessitated a change in the CK, which now stamps all ESP and ESM files with a version number. If your Fallout 4 isn't updated, it can't load plugins made after this update.

2 - Fallout Vore now has a custom xSE plugin, named FVSE. This was built with the most recent runtime (the December update) and with F4SE v 0.6.20. The xSE team silently released an update a couple of days ago to v0.6.21, but that shouldn't be an issue as far as compatibility goes. If it is, I'll recompile the plugin and republish the mod.

Zbeubyx wrote:The mod works fine, except for one thing , I don’t have the vore menu in the stats , which is strange since I’m vorelvl 2 now

are you running the most up to date version of Fallout 4 and F4SE?

joecool wrote:I know this is dumb a question, but will all of the outfits that I have gotten working with voremersion and weight gain and fallout vore 2 still work with this?

Yes. I only removed the clusterfuck of mods that would allow Gat Guts and Coldsteel sliders to work at the same time. If you built the outfits for the previous version and they were working, then there is no reason to rebuild them. They should work just fine. Just beware that if you turn on CSJ sliders in my mod, Gat Guts will cease to work. It's a change I made to try to retain a bit of my sanity

RakeVuri wrote:Also a weird thing happened with reforming. I let an NPC digest me, which replaces the context button with "Return to Menu" and after I reformed it was still stuck on that no matter what object I looked at.
I walked over to a door to go through it and got booted to menu by pressing E.

edit:

I notice that there's a way to swallow items and perks to not digest some items from foes. Is there a way to access the items in your belly without scat?

edit 2:

It seems that C is doubling as a keybind for "swallow item" when the menu only shows B for that.

I'll check on the command after reform. The command is applied by a perk, but it should only be applied if you die. I'll make sure that it's not inadvertently being applied. You can manually remove it in the console by typing 'player.removeperk XX002113' where XX is your install order. You can access your items in your belly at any time by using the scat key. It does double duty now. And as for C and B working, I'll look into that. The only two commands that should be popping the ability is 'B' and 'Left Shoulder' for gamepad users. Can you open the perks menu using C as well?

gunner0316 wrote:I notice Bria's voice is a little quiet compared to enemies and I have trouble hearing her. Would it be possible in future updates to raise her volume separately or just in general?

Are you having issues hearing her in dialogue or when she's saying things out in the environment? She was a bit loud at first, so we had tuned her down for world travel. I was waiting for my next batch of sound files to return the volume again. Her in dialogue stuff sounded fine to me.

rusticdragon20 wrote:Whenever I go into the vore settings on the pipboy to ‘manage perks’ it keeps saying: Disabled. How would I go about fixing this? :-)

Edit: so I found out how to get to the perks, but what would the console command be to manually give me perk points and level up?

You can enable debug mode and just add levels to yourself in MCM. 'Set FV_VoreDebugEnabled to 1'

mmmooo55 wrote:it seems that i couldn't find any way to access the vore perk menu, whether as a prey or predator, i press the shown button, but nothing happens.
i'll troubleshoot tomorrow but if any of ya'll have a solution/explanation it'd be appreciated

Try clicking the shown button. The keybind code is based off the US keycode for 'B'.

DoomStone wrote:I seem now to be having trouble finding the basement bria is located in, could i get any tips as to its location, i under stand its near concord, but my blind ass is terrible at finding shit

https://imgur.com/sDu1xy4

https://imgur.com/8z3Ixoo

Hopefully these images help you out

LennyBevens888 wrote:Hello! I love this mod but a few things...is there a way I can disable the digestion of items? I love shitting them out but why must they become ruined? Armor and weapons all become ruined once I eat someone. That doesn't make me wanna eat live prey, just kill them and eat their looted dead bodies, where is the fun in no struggling prey? Another thing is why must the devour weapon go away? I didn't really see anything wrong with it, I guess its more of a reason to use power gloves but an option to use unarmed weapons as a choice could have been nice ;3 and one last thing I found a bug where if you have indigestion and try to eat someone you'll spit them back up, but the enemy seems to just vanish.

There are perks now to prevent losing items to digestion now. And as for removing the need for a devour specific weapon, I felt this was more immersive, and it opens up the possibility of using a variety of weapons without having to specifically add the enchantment to them.

I'll look into the enemy vanishing. They should definitely be spit back up, but they shouldn't vanish.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:42 am

Carreau, i do, both fallout 4 and F4SE have their latest updates, also when I go to the vore setting to try to use my perk points it says disabled
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:47 am

Zbeubyx wrote:Carreau, i do, both fallout 4 and F4SE have their latest updates, also when I go to the vore setting to try to use my perk points it says disabled

What mods are you using that impact the pipboy?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:50 am

I believe there is just looksmenu
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:21 am

oh, this new version excites me ever so much
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby aa4200 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:25 am

So, i may or may not have a bug on my hands over here.

On my install the Thicc meter does not ever seem to go up. The Sated bar works perfectly but once it gets to 100% no matter how much my char eats the Thicc bar wont increase at all.

I'm coming from a Fallout Vore 2.0 & Voremersion install, Did a fresh game save and scrubbed for any loose old files, running on fallout4 version 1.10.163, f4se 06.20, MCM version 1.39 and LooksMenu v1-6-18, which I believe are the latest for now.

Naturally Thicc vore is enabled in MCM, weight gain is as well and I did choose CBBE sliders, the body that I use. Tried disabling, reloading and enabling, no dice. Could I have missed something while uninstalling the old version?
Any tips would be most welcome.

Awesome work so far and stay safe!
aa4200
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:57 am

LennyBevens888 wrote:Another thing is why must the devour weapon go away? I didn't really see anything wrong with it, I guess its more of a reason to use power gloves but an option to use unarmed weapons as a choice could have been nice ;3

There's still a Devour weapon in the trunk in the Vore Basement. It still works just fine and you can hotkey it for convenience. My only complaint with removing the Devour weapon by default is that you can't hotkey "no weapons," so every time you want to eat someone with your fists, you need to open your pipboy and unequip your weapon. It's a tiny bit of a hassle.

Carreau wrote:I'll check on the command after reform. The command is applied by a perk, but it should only be applied if you die. I'll make sure that it's not inadvertently being applied. You can manually remove it in the console by typing 'player.removeperk XX002113' where XX is your install order. You can access your items in your belly at any time by using the scat key. It does double duty now. And as for C and B working, I'll look into that. The only two commands that should be popping the ability is 'B' and 'Left Shoulder' for gamepad users. Can you open the perks menu using C as well?

Just tested, yeah, B and C both open the perks menu. I tried pressing a bunch of buttons, doesn't seem like any of my other keys are doing that, just B and C.
It's worth noting that C is my "bash/grenade" button, and B has no keybind associated with it.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:10 pm

I found the issue. It has to do with the the control ID mappings in the game. Apparently C is the same as LShoulder. Who knew?! I included functionality for game pad users, so I'll just need to screen those control IDs when KBM are detected. Easy fix at least.
Carreau
---

Postby Cheezycake » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Just started playing with this new version, and I love it! Fixed all my problems with the previous versions!
I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing
Cheezycake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kendri » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:18 pm

This is fantastic, what an amazing upgrade to the previous versions! Seriously, love all the work put into the UI and perks, awesome work to all of you :D. Time to binge-play F4 for the next few days lol. I have noticed a few things which I'll list below.

-Stomach Acid/Acid Damage in general feels extremely powerful. I'm only rank 2-3 on both and I've managed to swallow and digest a deathclaw in about 3-4 seconds. I'm only level 20 in game and I'm able to take down enemies that are level 40+ because my stomach/acid damage is so strong. I don't know if this is normal or as a result of me sinking a few points into Sexual Tyrannosaurus early. I'm also playing on the hardest difficulty next to survival.

-Sexual Tyrannosaurus confused me a little, upon getting Rank 1 in it I noticed I had a star in all pred perks, even ones I didn't have. I would suggest having a unique UI element for Tyrannosaurus bonuses, just to allay any possible confusion.

-The swallowing while sprinting perk is a great addition, especially when you're surrounded by ghouls lol. Two things however; 1, If you sprint-swallow enemies too quickly the stomach que gets 'confused' for around 30 or so seconds. Belly size will constantly change and the successful swallow sound will play over and over. 2, is it possible to have it so friendly NPCs are unaffected by it? I sprint a lot, and I've accidentally gobbled up settlers, traders and friendly NPCs without realizing, forcing a reload. Dammit Trashcan Carla.

-I love the implementation of endless stomach capacity, but personally it feels like it's rather slow to "upgrade". Even with Belly of a Whale completely maxed out. I suggest that each rank of Belly of a Whale increases the stomach capacity amount per level. EG: Rank 1 increases by 1, Rank 2 by 2, etc etc.

All in all, this mod is excellent. I am very much looking forward to the next installments! :D
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby gunner0316 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:06 pm

I'm having trouble hearing Bria out in the environment, and I turn up the volume on voice but that also brings up the raider's volume which drowns out her voice a bit. I tried turning down the other sounds, but her voice was still smaller.
gunner0316
New to the forum

Postby LennyBevens888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:02 pm

https://youtu.be/jiTUYNEScb4 At 17:57 the thing I described happens to someone. The game even continues on saying the raider is dead
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby gunner0316 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:33 pm

The command "Set FV_VoreDebugEnabled to 1'" doesn't seem to work; it adds the options, but perk menu is still disabled in the pip boy and the level up button doesn't add any levels to my character.
gunner0316
New to the forum

Postby ZoeGrits » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Lovely update, but perk menu seems to be slightly glitchy, idk if this is intentional but when I learn the "that went right through me" perk, it vanishes after.
ZoeGrits
New to the forum

Postby DaveDaBeast » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:06 pm

So first impressions, I love it so far. I love how it seems everything is now more streamlined as opposed to before.
DaveDaBeast
New to the forum

Postby rbima » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:17 pm

I'll just keep my fingers crossed that someday someone will make an "AV" addon for this (Sitting animation maybe? I don't know). Thank you for updating it though!
rbima
New to the forum

Postby ZoeGrits » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:25 pm

rbima wrote:I'll just keep my fingers crossed that someday someone will make an "AV" addon for this (Sitting animation maybe? I don't know). Thank you for updating it though!

Didn't know I needed this until you said it
ZoeGrits
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game