Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Hansony » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:This doesn't seem to be working at all, I got CK2 2 days ago and instantly got this mod but it doesn't seem to do anything or show any options or text to do with the mod correctly.

The first question is if you installed it properly, for that you should go search online for how to install mods and make sure you are doing it right.
THEN there is a point in posting what DLC, what patch and so on, you have.
Always confirm the issue isn't on your end first, then give as much detail as you can when reporting an issue, otherwise people can't help you.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:22 am

I have no DLC and the latest version of the game that was released on Steam.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby VerduxXudrev » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:00 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:I have no DLC and the latest version of the game that was released on Steam.

Just in case I feel I must say that you'll need to make sure that you have the mod in the mod folder in your Paradox folder in docs, not the game folder. You then have to make sure that the mod file is in that folder along with the flies in a folder with the same name. There must be no folder in between. Like this: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Vore.

I can confirm that both Bloodborn's latest in the first post and Yurri's versions work with the latest version with ALL the DLC and the latest patch. I'd think that you would need Reaper's and/or Rajas for the reincarnation mechanic that the unbirth power uses.

If you are interested, I recommend Charlemagne, and the newest Holy Fury as well for starting off. If your tight on money, however, Reaper's before anything else. Just know that Paradox is a bit cheap if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I can't speak for having not DLC. I have all of it, sans some of the music. But, I know you don't have to have it all, I don't advise it.

Edit: Didn't occur to me that you may have the same problem I was facing with the fact that the prey needs to be from your realm and imprisoned, not someone you captured from a another realm. That could be it as well. Just do a little quick imprisonment with someone you have a high chance to do so, and see if some options pop up at the top of the screen. If not, then it may be something wrong.
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:12 am

VerduxXudrev wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:I have no DLC and the latest version of the game that was released on Steam.

Just in case I feel I must say that you'll need to make sure that you have the mod in the mod folder in your Paradox folder in docs, not the game folder. You then have to make sure that the mod file is in that folder along with the flies in a folder with the same name. There must be no folder in between. Like this: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Vore.

I can confirm that both Bloodborn's latest in the first post and Yurri's versions work with the latest version with ALL the DLC and the latest patch. I'd think that you would need Reaper's and/or Rajas for the reincarnation mechanic that the unbirth power uses.

If you are interested, I recommend Charlemagne, and the newest Holy Fury as well for starting off. If your tight on money, however, Reaper's before anything else. Just know that Paradox is a bit cheap if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I can't speak for having not DLC. I have all of it, sans some of the music. But, I know you don't have to have it all, I don't advise it.

Edit: Didn't occur to me that you may have the same problem I was facing with the fact that the prey needs to be from your realm and imprisoned, not someone you captured from a another realm. That could be it as well. Just do a little quick imprisonment with someone you have a high chance to do so, and see if some options pop up at the top of the screen. If not, then it may be something wrong.

Would you mind linking Yurri's version because i've tried everything and the mods aren't working at all
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby VerduxXudrev » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:20 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:
VerduxXudrev wrote:

Would you mind linking Yurri's version because I've tried everything and the mods aren't working at all

Yurrii's version is on page 5, third from the bottom.

Now, we need to know what's not working. Are the options not showing up when have someone imprisoned? Or are you clicking and selecting the options and nothing happening? Did you even select the mod on the launcher in the Mods tab when you first start the game? We don't know. You've stated that the options are not appearing. So, I do genuinely believe that the mod is not installed properly.

I have to ask is anyone else having this problem. I know that with the latest version of the Bloodborn's everything but Oral Vore is broken. The options are there, but they do not work. I that's being fixed and overhauled, but maybe that's it? But, I know that I have used this mod and the Oral Vore being the only type of vore working does work as intended. I can imprison anyone, in realm or outsider, and eat them. It's works for me. So, I really don't think it's installed right.
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:46 pm

VerduxXudrev wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:
VerduxXudrev wrote:Just in case I feel I must say that you'll need to make sure that you have the mod in the mod folder in your Paradox folder in docs, not the game folder. You then have to make sure that the mod file is in that folder along with the flies in a folder with the same name. There must be no folder in between. Like this: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Vore.

Would you mind linking Yurri's version because I've tried everything and the mods aren't working at all

Yurrii's version is on page 5, third from the bottom.

Now, we need to know what's not working. Are the options not showing up when have someone imprisoned? Or are you clicking and selecting the options and nothing happening? Did you even select the mod on the launcher in the Mods tab when you first start the game? We don't know. You've stated that the options are not appearing. So, I do genuinely believe that the mod is not installed properly.

I have to ask is anyone else having this problem. I know that with the latest version of the Bloodborn's everything but Oral Vore is broken. The options are there, but they do not work. I that's being fixed and overhauled, but maybe that's it? But, I know that I have used this mod and the Oral Vore being the only type of vore working does work as intended. I can imprison anyone, in realm or outsider, and eat them. It's works for me. So, I really don't think it's installed right.

No the options are there but they are written really strangely and when i click them it doesn't do anything, i have installed the mod, turned it on and it just doesn't seem to work at all.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby SilverBear13 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:54 am

has there been any updates or fixes for why the options dont do anything?
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby auytor » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Not sure if anyone wanted this or not but I made a little fix/patch/change to Yurrii's version (might work for the main version I have no idea). I changed the code so that you can eat prisoners outside of your court which allows the player to eat rebel leaders who you defeated (idk why they're not considered part of your court). This has created the new problem that you can now eat other people's prisoners but I believe you can just be a big boy or girl and have some self restraint. Might lower performance but I didn't have any issues.

To install just drop the file into the decisions folder of the mod

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ox9sj88h ... s.txt/file
I've seen things you people would never believe...
auytor
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Sat May 16, 2020 5:25 pm

A little off topic, but CK3 is going to have realtime 3D models for portraits. Now if there is a unique model for pregnant women, I wonder if we can use that in a possible CK3 mod to represent vore. Now obviously this will only be available for female characters (unless theres a fat model for men), but that doesn't matter to me, since I'm only into female preds anyway.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Sat May 16, 2020 5:34 pm

Gutlover wrote:A little off topic, but CK3 is going to have realtime 3D models for portraits. Now if there is a unique model for pregnant women, I wonder if we can use that in a possible CK3 mod to represent vore. Now obviously this will only be available for female characters (unless theres a fat model for men), but that doesn't matter to me, since I'm only into female preds anyway.

Yes, it's theoretically it's possible, I've been watching CK3 closely. At the same time I want to go back to this mod and finish it since Ck2 is no longer being given big updates that break my updates when I'm in mid-fucking update.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby zim6565 » Sat May 16, 2020 9:48 pm

Sweet, hope you are able to give a good swing at finishing this mod
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:58 am

I've tried the mod. Love the addition to the game already although gameplay wise it's a little unbalanced at the moment :D

Is it possible to be prey at all? "pred invitation" doesn't seem to do anything.

also, there's a bug with the anal vore version. the game keeps giving you new bonusses for eating 1 person that way.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bearlord42 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Just wondering when you think there might be an update or something for the mod.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby fins » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:29 pm

I have an edited version of the mod (mostly for myself, but I'm up for sharing it). Doesn't do much but fixes a few things and makes the mod stable. Added a few traits on decision "Eat". Only works for females.

Disable everything but Oral in the control panel of the mod, otherwise you will be stuck with traits (digesting, I think. Might fix so all decisions work)
See the README for further info.

https://mega.nz/file/A5xWAQ7L#untt4X5Fm ... X7m6cI1yKY
fins
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey so i've been reading the CK3 dev diaries, apparently modding, and scripting is going to be much more simple this time. Combined with the fact that they have pregnant 3d character models, and official cannibalism traits, I might just have to teach myself the new scripting language when the game is released. Making a vore mod for Crusader Kings 3 sounds like it could potentially be easier than CK2.

Theres some good news regarding editing the models too. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/th ... 656/page-6 (official developer response is at the bottom of that page)

Changing their physical features in Maya or Blender, and exporting them back into CK3 should be doable, so I imagine we can edit the default belly sizes for vore stuff. Which is something I can easily do. I will probably need some help with the scripting part though.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:44 pm

It's just being implemented into every game in existence, now, isn't it?
I thought it was going too far with Rimworld, but then I saw Terraria, Stellaris, and now CKII.
Most of these are coincidentally games I have, too. I'm almost suspicious...
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:50 pm

I just watched a video on CKIII early gameplay and it looks amazing. (Also WASD movement thank fuck!) If the pregnancy models is anything to go by, this should be sweet. I also imagine the body trait mods should be better this time around since you won't just have a little icon saying someone has huge breasts. I have been playing CKII quite a bit in the last couple weeks and have updated my edit a tiny bit. Only made the Body trait gain more stable. I don't plan on doing any other features since CKIII looks like it will be more worth the time. I can upload my tweak latter if anyone is interested.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:17 pm

looking good and functioning at a code level are two different things, until the game releases we wont know how the models cope with anything, if they are static and made to not be interacted with a vore mod or body expansion, which would definitely be a headache for coders of a CK3 vore mod, we will just have to see how the code works I guess
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Manchura wrote:looking good and functioning at a code level are two different things, until the game releases we wont know how the models cope with anything, if they are static and made to not be interacted with a vore mod or body expansion, which would definitely be a headache for coders of a CK3 vore mod, we will just have to see how the code works I guess

One way to get around this is to simply rewrite the cannibalism events into vore themed events. We won't get the belly, but it is a temporary solution. Also it's been confirmed that modders can use static models, so I don't know if that makes things easier or harder. Although certain traits like diseases do make changes to the model. So I suppose we could have a "digesting" trait that temporarily gives the character a fat belly. Much like how disease traits cover the character in boils.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:17 am

I can't even. My sides are in orbit.

One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game