Safe vore to fatal

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Safe vore to fatal

Postby doomed » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:19 am

As of late I’ve been getting more into safe vore , the whole thing where a pred eats someone to protect them or just to comfort them is amazing , but it is was missing the digestion part . However then I found a story where the prey tells the pred the pred they would like to stay permanently and lets the pred digest them .

So I was wondering if there were other stories like that and what everyone else thinks about this
doomed
Participator

Re: Safe vore to fatal

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:01 am

I don't like any violent or fatal vore but I also don't mind if the prey is digested as long as its not a gory process but more like absorption and its painless to the prey. Its not my favorite scenario outcome but I have read stories here that have things I like but also had some digestion in them that were done similar to how I described and it didn't ruin the story for me or anything so while its not ideal its also not a deal breaker for me either and can be a nice change if I am in the mood for some variety in my stories.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:22 am

I love fatal vore, so this scenario works great for me. I would like a more unwilling one where the prey was lured inside the pred belly for some safe vore, but was then digested by the pred without the prey permission (and the reaction that this could cause)
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:38 am

Devourerita wrote:I love fatal vore, so this scenario works great for me. I would like a more unwilling one where the prey was lured inside the pred belly for some safe vore, but was then digested by the pred without the prey permission (and the reaction that this could cause)

If that’s what you like you should totally red this : https://aryion.com/g4/view/162301 it’s one of my favorites
doomed
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:33 am

doomed wrote:
Devourerita wrote:I love fatal vore, so this scenario works great for me. I would like a more unwilling one where the prey was lured inside the pred belly for some safe vore, but was then digested by the pred without the prey permission (and the reaction that this could cause)

If that’s what you like you should totally red this : https://aryion.com/g4/view/162301 it’s one of my favorites

That was an interesting read, even if I don't like female and human preds
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:36 am

For me personally, it's one of the quickest ways to get me to flee, I love safe/endo vore and throwing fatal in there makes it not safe anymore.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Mecho » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 am

Safe vore all the way! But fatal can be interesting also if i'm in the mood for it. Tho, my "lady part" don't like digestion. But my "Let's watch something spoopy" side likes it in a non sexual manner. So, Vore can be so many things :3
Mecho
---

Postby midnightisle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 pm

I like something similar to what you mentioned. I've written a lot of stories (although I have yet to finish or post them) where the prey gets willingly eaten and digested, but by some form of magic or sci-fi technology, the prey is reformed or revived later. It's not necessarily fatal, per se,because the prey doesn't die. But I still like standard fatal vore too.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Ive been meaning to do a peice for a while where it starts off safe, then the prey says in too long either by accident or by indifference and starts to get too melty/looses too much skin and decides that they're too far gone and might as well just go for the whole thing without giving it too much thought. Its a really fun scenario.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:45 pm

This reminds me. I need to post a story I've been sitting on and occasionally poking for a while.

It features something similar to the idea in the OP, except with an unwilling pred.

Pred eats prey to protect them from dangerous monsters... but then the monsters trap them and they have to wait.

Pred ends up digesting the prey they were trying to protect. Both parties are sad, but it's not the pred's fault and they make peace with each other before the prey digests.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby monsterchow » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:58 am

I love this cause it's a nice way to have fun willing vore and still get some gurgly digestion at the end.
monsterchow
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:45 am

I like this scenario but more along the lines of what Devourerita mentioned. I like the safety to be a trick, and the willingness to be only because the prey thought it was safe.
blergle
---

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:25 am

I like this is many situations. The pred lies and intends to digest the prey. The pred doesn't lie and has no intentions to digest the prey but something happens. Either way is fine for me as long as the writing is decent.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:47 am

My favorite is when the soft-but-fatal digestion by my preferred pred is considered the safe alternative to the painful devouring by some other pred.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:42 am

I love both sides of the coin. I enjoy vore that has a loving angle to it where the predators and the prey care about each other, but I also enjoy sadistic predators and graphic digestion. There is no middle ground with me.
157and493
Participator

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:32 am

I am more moody with this part, fatal can be fun, but i am mostly prefer safety vore >.>
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion