Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.1 (Updated 5/21/20)

Postby throw1away » Fri May 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Anyone figure out the correct path to get to Nadia at the parties' end?
I figure it has to be something with the actions during the third trial
throw1away
New to the forum

Postby MrMetroid » Fri May 22, 2020 12:55 pm

No-One wrote:I'm going to guess that most of these happen during that... party... cult... ritual... thing that Maeve runs at night? Because I went through that exactly once and am making certain never to do so again ever under any circumstances. The entire thing is incredibly off-putting.

I think it being off-putting was kinda the point, though. It hammers in just how much most of the upper echelon don't see you as anything but food/a resource ^^;
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby dasno » Fri May 22, 2020 3:21 pm

i am stumped as well how do you get the nadia scene?
dasno
New to the forum

Postby suprano » Fri May 22, 2020 4:04 pm

throw1away wrote:Anyone figure out the correct path to get to Nadia at the parties' end?

Tried to place 2nd but I either won or lost (3rd). Dunno if that would be the right path but I tried at least 20 times with no other results.
suprano
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:11 pm

You need to catch her eyes before the first trial begin. If she likes you, she would ask you to throw the first trial. If you accept, you get the scene.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Vizix » Fri May 22, 2020 6:51 pm

Persona59523, How do you "catch her eyes"? I feel like I have tried everything, I have played through days one and two multiple times to try to find any interaction with her, and I don't have any options to talk to her further after being brought to the trial.
Vizix
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:53 pm

I believe that you need to have enough fat and boobs to get her eyes.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri May 22, 2020 7:53 pm

Shugoki wrote:Haven't checked out everything new yet, but this game's shaping up really nicely. I like the new combat UI, makes it easier to think. The new scenes are also really good. I'm curious, how many days do you want the final game to have, and when will your club choice become relevant? Because the newly-implemented wg sets in pretty quickly. On that note, just using keywords without a weight estimate makes it hard to know what to picture in my head for my character. When you say "obese," how obese are we talking? Where do you draw the line between that and just "chubby?" A ballpark estimate for the player character's weight would just be useful in that regard. Something like "Weight: ~Xlbs/Ykg" is all I'm thinking of, nothing too major; maybe the occasional detail in a scene would change based on your weight or, in rarer cases, being fat can stop you from being eaten. I didn't feel the influence of wg in anything, that's all; though that's honestly fair when it's in the early stages of implementation.

Glad you're enjoying the game, and thanks for the solid feedback! The game will eventually have at least 42 days, as there's planned to be six weeks worth of content(three for each semester of your freshman year with time skips in between). Club choice will be relevant in the next day, clubs meet on Wednesdays! If you're in tabletop club it is already slightly relevant with this update, actually.

For weight gain: It is somewhat intentional that the weight classes are fairly vague, that way you have some leeway to picture for yourself how fat your character is since everyone has different preferences. That said, the messages at the end of the day where your weight gain is acknowledged do go into some detail describing how you look when you go up a weight class, were those not displaying for you? I'll take into consideration working out some conversion of the game's arbitrary "fat" value into actual pounds, that could be a good idea! But I am curious- are you actually seeing yourself as "obese" in game? That's the highest weight class and shouldn't really be possible yet- in my testing I did a run where I started chubby and ate the maximum number of people and I don't think I even quite breached into "fat", which is the one below obese. It might be possible if you did the same thing and had some crazy rng to get maximum weight gain off all your prey?

At any rate, not feeling the influence of weight gain is noted. It'll never be super present in every scenario, and there'll probably always be some scenes where it doesn't quite make sense that your weight didn't factor in, but as high weight levels start to become more reasonably attainable you'll see little mentions or alterations to text based on weight more often. There also will be the rare pred that's unable to eat you if you're extremely fat. There is currently one scenario where weight plays a factor and it won't trigger if you're too fat.

Super57s wrote:i really hope maeve will have a bigger scene, but wow, this update is amazing! I absoulutely love it!! keep up the amazing work!!!

Glad you enjoyed it! Maeve will have plenty more to do in the game ;)

No-One wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:[*]Added one new scene to Day 2

Can we get a hint? There's a lot of different day 2 we could see.

Sam

MechaSharkZilla wrote:I've just met Mina and if anything happens to her, this school is getting burned down.

Good, good, that's the correct opinion of Mina :lol:

No-One wrote:So, day 3, after Escapism, someone named Bree grabs me. I'm exhausted from the class, but I figure I'll try the "give it everything you've got" option. An error message pops up when I do:

Thanks for the report, looks like I made a typo in the redirect for running out of stamina without escaping!

No-One wrote:I'm going to guess that most of these happen during that... party... cult... ritual... thing that Maeve runs at night? Because I went through that exactly once and am making certain never to do so again ever under any circumstances. The entire thing is incredibly off-putting.

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it! I knew while writing it that it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, that's why there's ways to avoid it. I promise they're just drunk college kids fucking around and there isn't actually some kind of cult on campus :P . Four of the new scenes involve the party(Nadia, Zoey, Maeve, Ashley), one of which just branches off of it and doesn't actually take place there.

throw1away wrote:Anyone figure out the correct path to get to Nadia at the parties' end?

Nothing to do with the trials actually, she just has to think you're hot when she talks to you at the beginning. I can also confirm that there's no way to get second place in that final trial.
Spoiler: show
Additional hint: There's only two parts of your physical appearance you have some control over
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Fri May 22, 2020 8:06 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:For weight gain: It is somewhat intentional that the weight classes are fairly vague, that way you have some leeway to picture for yourself how fat your character is since everyone has different preferences. That said, the messages at the end of the day where your weight gain is acknowledged do go into some detail describing how you look when you go up a weight class, were those not displaying for you? I'll take into consideration working out some conversion of the game's arbitrary "fat" value into actual pounds, that could be a good idea! But I am curious- are you actually seeing yourself as "obese" in game? That's the highest weight class and shouldn't really be possible yet- in my testing I did a run where I started chubby and ate the maximum number of people and I don't think I even quite breached into "fat", which is the one below obese. It might be possible if you did the same thing and had some crazy rng to get maximum weight gain off all your prey?

I misremembered the prompt when I made that post; I ate 5 people after starting as "chubby" and got to "overweight." And damn, 42 days? Sounds like a lot of work.

EDIT: I just found a typo. It's on the page that begins, "You, Mina, and Tia get up and follow Claire out of the building, after saying farewell to the others of course. You step out into the warm air of the courtyard, the sun blazing high in the sky, and start to head across toward Karbo." There's a line that says, "'Rach, you ever seen fod this blatant?'" I don't think "fod" is a word.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

So how do you get to this party? I can't seem to find it.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Mjckman » Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

The two scenes I haven't been able to find are unbirth with Nadia, and being eaten by Alesha.
Mjckman
New to the forum

Postby Sevensevenseven » Fri May 22, 2020 9:37 pm

The Nadia scenes were amazing, holy shit. I hope she becomes some kind of romance option in future episodes.
I'm not entirely sure what triggers it, but I think it's related to your appearance options you chose at the start (Big tiddy goth gf likes big tiddies. Go figure)

There's some seriously stellar writing in this so kudos to you, man. I'm really enjoying all of the characters we've met so far.
Sevensevenseven
New to the forum

Postby dasno » Fri May 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Sevensevenseven wrote:The Nadia scenes were amazing, holy shit. I hope she becomes some kind of romance option in future episodes.
I'm not entirely sure what triggers it, but I think it's related to your appearance options you chose at the start (Big tiddy goth gf likes big tiddies. Go figure)

There's some seriously stellar writing in this so kudos to you, man. I'm really enjoying all of the characters we've met so far.

Agreed it was 100% worth the guess work to find the scene.
also i think you cannnot be to chubby don't know the ratios but hope it helps
dasno
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Fri May 22, 2020 11:05 pm

I can only find two vore scenes outside the party: being attacked by Bree when she's going to take me to the party, and attacking the girl in her dorm room. There should be four more... I may have to go back and play the previous days differently to get them. Unless the stuff in escapism class counts. I wasn't counting that. EDIT: Looking at the first page, I guess the ones I haven't either gotten or least been able to get and avoided are "eat Gina" "labtime with Mina" (not surprised: I didn't take the route that met up with her on day two so she's probably pudge by now), and "eaten by Alesha." I'm guessing I need to not be in good standing with Alesha for that one.

empatheticapathy wrote:So how do you get to this party? I can't seem to find it.

I had to fight hard to miss it.

Day 3, after your Escapism class, you'll get attacked in the hallway. Just don't escape and she'll take you there.
No-One
Participator

Postby No-One » Fri May 22, 2020 11:40 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
No-One wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:[*]Added one new scene to Day 2

Can we get a hint? There's a lot of different day 2 we could see.

Sam

Ok, I can get new dialogue with Sam in the Courtyard if I'm in good standing with her, but it doesn't seem to lead to anything.
No-One
Participator

Postby Pyrod » Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 pm

For the Sam day 2 scene

Is there a way to help Sam eat a second girl? I keep missing the petite girl.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Fri May 22, 2020 11:59 pm

Pyrod wrote:For the Sam day 2 scene

I don't even get an option for anyone. I just lead Sam around for a while, nothing happens, and eventually she leaves and I get a message that she's kind of disappointed or something.
No-One
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat May 23, 2020 12:56 am

No-One wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:So how do you get to this party? I can't seem to find it.

I had to fight hard to miss it.

Day 3, after your Escapism class, you'll get attacked in the hallway. Just don't escape and she'll take you there.

That explains it. I've never left that class without someone in my gut.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat May 23, 2020 1:51 am

Shugoki wrote:I misremembered the prompt when I made that post; I ate 5 people after starting as "chubby" and got to "overweight." And damn, 42 days? Sounds like a lot of work.

EDIT: I just found a typo. It's on the page that begins, "You, Mina, and Tia get up and follow Claire out of the building, after saying farewell to the others of course. You step out into the warm air of the courtyard, the sun blazing high in the sky, and start to head across toward Karbo." There's a line that says, "'Rach, you ever seen fod this blatant?'" I don't think "fod" is a word.

Yep, I'm in this for the long haul ^^; . "Fod" is actually correct there, it's made up slang! Short for fodder. You're not the first person to report that as a typo, which is fair enough honestly :lol:

Sevensevenseven wrote:The Nadia scenes were amazing, holy shit. I hope she becomes some kind of romance option in future episodes.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! This was actually my first time writing that kind of scene so I'm glad it seems to be received well :)

No-One wrote:
Pyrod wrote:For the Sam day 2 scene

I don't even get an option for anyone. I just lead Sam around for a while, nothing happens, and eventually she leaves and I get a message that she's kind of disappointed or something.

Someone specific needs to still be around for you to encounter in that scene for it to not be a bust

empatheticapathy wrote:That explains it. I've never left that class without someone in my gut.

Slate is disappointed in you >:I

Edit: For anyone interested, the character reference gallery has been updated with most of the girls from Day 3. Shina, Donna, Brit, and Rachel are missing because I haven't made one for them yet
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:23 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:That explains it. I've never left that class without someone in my gut.

Slate is disappointed in you >:I

I came to this academy to befriend Mandy and end lives, and Day 3 is all out of Mandy.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game