Elaina's Adverture

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want me to work on next?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Work on Story
37%
Add Forest Content
13%
Add Different Classes
3%
Add Respawn System
33%
Add a friend
13%

Total votes : 91

Re: Elaina's Adverture

Postby RealZikik » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 pm

The mediafire link isn't working for me. It actually appears to be missing files.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby BurningHeart » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:34 pm

While I don't know what problem you have, and I couldn't find it, I uploaded a new version. There is basically no new content, expect some new stuff for the church lady, that isn't done. Sorry. I'm not very active nor social, so sorry for the delay. I tried to download from mediafire, but I need a premium account for some reason, so I couldn't check if it works right. But mega does.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:14 am

If your run into trouble with programming, artist, or writers block don’t be afield to ask help from your piers Salamoun works with several other artists an maintains close ties with them and Mysta cracks down on errors in no time keep options open never let progress be stalled for long
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:01 pm

how the hell can i download the game ? it not works a lot of games i download with mega but there is no download possible
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 pm

gamer210 wrote:If your run into trouble with programming, artist, or writers block don’t be afield to ask help from your piers Salamoun works with several other artists an maintains close ties with them and Mysta cracks down on errors in no time keep options open never let progress be stalled for long

Oh, I am always open to help, but I only work on this one, maybe two days a week, and its somewhat slow do to my experience. As time goes on, and I get better, things will pick up somewhat (in maybe a few months). I have asked Mysta in the past for some help. It was insightful.

Onepiecelover wrote:how the hell can i download the game ? it not works a lot of games i download with mega but there is no download possible

I can't say why, I just tried and everything was fine. I assume you clicked the link, so maybe some kind of connection issue? I can't say for sure, I am far from an expert.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 am

Always find insight and inspiration where ever you can an artist need to expand his work and an game maker needs to focus and script it in way that keeps players both ingrates an captivated PS maybe when your first chapter is done a Patreon account help your finances but most importantly set up vote pulls for what people mite like to see like see for what monster girls they like as Pred prey or partner. Stay healthy stay happy.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:20 pm

gamer210 wrote:Always find insight and inspiration where ever you can an artist need to expand his work and an game maker needs to focus and script it in way that keeps players both ingrates an captivated PS maybe when your first chapter is done a Patreon account help your finances but most importantly set up vote pulls for what people mite like to see like see for what monster girls they like as Pred prey or partner. Stay healthy stay happy.

Thats a great idea, thanks :). However, my finances are actually quite fine. I just have several others things going on that also take up my time. I may throw up a poll on here in a few weeks once I have enough content for everyone.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby letmeinn0w » Tue May 26, 2020 6:16 am

I just downloaded the game, and it seems to be really seriously bugged for me. I went through the intro, didn't eat Mayra, and when I go into her house in the village, my character sprite never appears and I'm stuck and have to restart/load a save.

Also, when I speak to the woman in the church, the large sprites get stuck on my screen forever after that.

It seems to be working for other people, so I'm not sure what's up.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby BurningHeart » Tue May 26, 2020 2:59 pm

letmeinn0w wrote:I just downloaded the game, and it seems to be really seriously bugged for me. I went through the intro, didn't eat Mayra, and when I go into her house in the village, my character sprite never appears and I'm stuck and have to restart/load a save.

Also, when I speak to the woman in the church, the large sprites get stuck on my screen forever after that.

Thanks for playing the game. :) An update should be coming out within the next week which will hopefully fix the bugs/problems. But, the problem that you found with Mayra's house, that's a new one. I'll have to look into it. And found the issue as I was making the reply. For some reason, when you enter her house, you are put outside the map. As you aren't meant to be there, the game doesn't know what to do with you I guess. Thanks for finding that. :)

As for the church sprites, that has to do with what I was working on at the time, and some problems with downloading at the time. It was a somewhat rush fix. Everything will hopefully work out fine when the update comes out. It will have a lot of different paths (all at the church) but is hard for my brain to warp around at times.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:22 pm

BurningHeart wrote:
letmeinn0w wrote:I just downloaded the game, and it seems to be really seriously bugged for me. I went through the intro, didn't eat Mayra, and when I go into her house in the village, my character sprite never appears and I'm stuck and have to restart/load a save.

Thanks for playing the game. :) An update should be coming out within the next week which will hopefully fix the bugs/problems. But, the problem that you found with Mayra's house, that's a new one. I'll have to look into it. And found the issue as I was making the reply. For some reason, when you enter her house, you are put outside the map. As you aren't meant to be there, the game doesn't know what to do with you I guess. Thanks for finding that. :)

As for the church sprites, that has to do with what I was working on at the time, and some problems with downloading at the time. It was a somewhat rush fix. Everything will hopefully work out fine when the update comes out. It will have a lot of different paths (all at the church) but is hard for my brain to warp around at times.
maga mite have a issue to I downloaded the update and it took for ever so ethir A there's a new bug or a few or B it's missing data from the download an lastly C faulty software on a persons PC makes it worse
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:30 pm

the children in the church a possible scene or two first eat nun then kids or teach one kid vore then that eats nun then the other children one by one until their bully is huge then Elaina finishes the last one for a bigger boost then having one for one :gulp:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Wed May 27, 2020 10:52 pm

gamer210 wrote:the children in the church a possible scene or two first eat nun then kids or teach one kid vore then that eats nun then the other children one by one until their bully is huge then Elaina finishes the last one for a bigger boost then having one for one :gulp:

I will have to keep this in mind. I do have some scenes for the nun/kids, but I may add one or both down the line. They sound good. Thanks for the input.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Thu May 28, 2020 12:44 am

BurningHeart wrote:
gamer210 wrote:the children in the church a possible scene or two first eat nun then kids or teach one kid vore then that eats nun then the other children one by one until their bully is huge then Elaina finishes the last one for a bigger boost then having one for one :gulp:

I will have to keep this in mind. I do have some scenes for the nun/kids, but I may add one or both down the line. They sound good. Thanks for the input.

Another location those scenes can work is a hospital ward, rundown school and a haunted house would add a few personal twists of your own :-D
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:44 pm

one more thought on the subject in the long run the player will eventually have to chose the size of their party vs an aim to be OP like wich is fun and what makes fights winnable and maybe at the end or somewhere before prolog ends Elaina pics up a skill shows vore value of NPCs and possible teammates enhancing replay value.

Although from what I saw from other Indie vore game makers none have character creation only only story ones now this mite flip your game on it's head but maybe in a later chapter say 3 our hero finds a lone insanly smart alchemist who offer services living dolls as fighters that the player fidals with gender, looks, and class they can raise these dolls for end game or as stats fodder :gulp: This mite be tricky to implement for the current game so maybe save idea for next one the sequel maybe!
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:22 pm

So after taking far to long on this, I have an update for you all. There is no don't some stuff to be done on it, but its something. I wanted to get more done, but if I don't get this out now, I don't think I will for weeks. It not as much as I would like, but there are a few different scenes and paths you can do. Several are very simpler to others though. It all does happen at the church. Check the first post for the links. Hopefully they work...

I have been getting some great ideas for down the line, from gamer210, thanks a lot. :)

As was asked about, I think I will do a poll here to somewhat direct my focus going forward. Not to sure about it, but who knows, it may help me get work actually done, or not. That is if I learn how to that is.

Thanks to everyone for playing and enjoying the game.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:51 pm

I am having troble downloading it can you put it as a zip folder?
vgove
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:20 pm

vgove wrote:I am having troble downloading it can you put it as a zip folder?

mega as zip but I have a question is the nun beatable cause so far Elaina looks like a wimp
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:22 am

I will have it as a zip file shortly, I knew I forgot something.

The nun should be beatable, but as I didn't do a lot of testing I will make her a bit weaker. She should be a mild fight. Thought on her fight would be nice.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby BurningHeart » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:46 am

Should be good now. Changing it to zip download may fix some of the download problem people have been having. Not sure if it will, but maybe.

Also, I will be looking into making Elaina stronger, as gamer210 pointed out, she is weak right now. As do doubt people know, I have little idea about what I am doing. Help and thoughts are very much needed to make this go smoothly. Thanks to everyone for all your help. :)
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:53 am

BurningHeart wrote:Should be good now. Changing it to zip download may fix some of the download problem people have been having. Not sure if it will, but maybe.

Also, I will be looking into making Elaina stronger, as gamer210 pointed out, she is weak right now. As do doubt people know, I have little idea about what I am doing. Help and thoughts are very much needed to make this go smoothly. Thanks to everyone for all your help. :)

Part of the problem is is that she has no gear since she ran a thieves gang put a emergency safe house with a basic set of gear in a chest or two and money to trade up one piece at the smiths shop lastly she can rest and recover In the bed there because right now she needs to eat too fill her health bar
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game