Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:57 pm

Alukawolf1 wrote:So I have been putting the mod into the correct folder and such, but whenever I try to launch the game it just immediately closes right after or just before the chuckle fish logo finishes, I also made sure to uninstall all other mods including ones from steam see if it was conflicting it but it appears to still crash the game immediately after launching it.

I'm not sure what to do or how to fix it.

Upload your starbound log. It should let us know whats causing it.
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alukawolf1 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:20 am

Heartlessdragoon wrote:
Alukawolf1 wrote:So I have been putting the mod into the correct folder and such, but whenever I try to launch the game it just immediately closes right after or just before the chuckle fish logo finishes, I also made sure to uninstall all other mods including ones from steam see if it was conflicting it but it appears to still crash the game immediately after launching it.

I'm not sure what to do or how to fix it.

Upload your starbound log. It should let us know whats causing it.

I actually got it fixed! it was just i had the main file with all the files in it within the mod folder and not all of them out in the mod folder itself and such ^^;
Alukawolf1
New to the forum

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:54 am

That's good to hear.
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:24 pm

just curious will the mod ever be updated again? from time to time I see unfinished stuff when using the mod
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rumir » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:30 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:just curious will the mod ever be updated again? from time to time I see unfinished stuff when using the mod

You should check out the Git for this project/mod: https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSimpleVoreMod
Last time updated was on March 16th.
In theory, everyone could develop a game.
It may not be the best game, but it is a game after all.
Rumir
New to the forum

Postby Krieg » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:51 pm

Heyas!

Tried to do a fresh install of starbound (removed basically everything manually including steam install), followed the guide but this came up, any help please?
Attachments
error.png
error.png (27.43 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Krieg
Participator

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:29 pm

Krieg wrote:Heyas!

Tried to do a fresh install of starbound (removed basically everything manually including steam install), followed the guide but this came up, any help please?

From my own experience this usually happens when you don't have a Character Select extender mod installed.
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krieg » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:22 am

Heartlessdragoon wrote:
Krieg wrote:Heyas!

From my own experience this usually happens when you don't have a Character Select extender mod installed.

Ah great thanks for the tidbit! Now I just need to figure out how to get the vore stuff going on. I got the FTL drives up and running, just not sure what to do from here for it. More confusingly, the readme says the ancient gate is supposed to lead to it but I never got the option.
Krieg
Participator

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 pm

Ancient gate.....what version of SSVM are you using? 0_o
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:27 pm

Anywho... Foodhall was moved into 2 Stop teleshop. You need the ancient gate only to get to Outpost.

Edit: Oh, the readme is outdated :lol:
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krieg » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:16 am

Edit: Oh my B, have to use the teleporter there, okay!

Heartlessdragoon wrote:Anywho... Foodhall was moved into 2 Stop teleshop. You need the ancient gate only to get to Outpost.

Edit: Oh, the readme is outdated :lol:

It is not at the 2stop for me though and I am 100% that the mod was added properly because there were the 2 races it came with included in the character selection.
Attachments
2stop.png
Last edited by Krieg on Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krieg
Participator

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 am

No...I..meant the teleporter.... My bad! ^^;

Edit: Please don't sue the Teleporter. It's married and has two Cores. :lol:
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Horatius Horatio » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:22 am

If the teleporter doesn't give the option, go into Admin and use this command /warp instanceworld:foodhall.
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Rumir wrote:
princejaxonhellsing wrote:just curious will the mod ever be updated again? from time to time I see unfinished stuff when using the mod

You should check out the Git for this project/mod: https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSimpleVoreMod
Last time updated was on March 16th.

I have the exact version I believe and still there's unfinished stuff like the muffet vore furniture and stuff
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby IceShocked » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:33 pm

Does anyone have EMShifter's SPO Batch 2? I tried downloading it but the file seems to be gone.
IceShocked
New to the forum

Postby TNT00007 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:39 pm

Some people have"NPC Tenant spawn list and requirements"Link to?The link to the home page is no longer available. :(
TNT00007
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:01 pm

TNT00007 wrote:Some people have"NPC Tenant spawn list and requirements"Link to?The link to the home page is no longer available. :(

It actually comes with the mod! There should be an "npc chart" in the mod's files, that has all the requirements for all the NPCs!
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PotatoFarmer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:37 am

I'm having a bit of an issue, with the SPOVS, some seem to function quite well, but others I'm having an issue where they'll play the animation where they attempt to swallow. But either it doesn't affect my player at all, or I get stuck in place while they play the swallow animation and act as if they've swallowed me. But I'm stuck outside while they remain in a idle state. Is there any sort of fix for this, or is there something wrong with the way I installed my files?
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:22 pm

PotatoFarmer wrote:I'm having a bit of an issue, with the SPOVS, some seem to function quite well, but others I'm having an issue where they'll play the animation where they attempt to swallow. But either it doesn't affect my player at all, or I get stuck in place while they play the swallow animation and act as if they've swallowed me. But I'm stuck outside while they remain in a idle state. Is there any sort of fix for this, or is there something wrong with the way I installed my files?

Just to check... you're not on your ship, or in admin mode are you? That could be what's messing with them, as there's quite a few restrictions on what can be done to an invulnerable player.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:57 pm

PotatoFarmer wrote:I'm having a bit of an issue, with the SPOVS, some seem to function quite well, but others I'm having an issue where they'll play the animation where they attempt to swallow. But either it doesn't affect my player at all, or I get stuck in place while they play the swallow animation and act as if they've swallowed me. But I'm stuck outside while they remain in a idle state. Is there any sort of fix for this, or is there something wrong with the way I installed my files?

Copy and paste your log in a spoiler. This might be a mod conflict and not an admin/ship conflict.
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game