Elaina's Adverture

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want me to work on next?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Work on Story
37%
Add Forest Content
13%
Add Different Classes
3%
Add Respawn System
33%
Add a friend
13%

Total votes : 91

Re: Elaina's Adverture

Postby gamer210 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 pm

Also to take the edge off difficulty when starting is have the protagonist start with one of three classic moves first double strike second a heavy hitter but low accuracy move third high critical move. A pro move for closer to the end game is 8x hit attack with each hit a few margins higher then regular attacks.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:00 am

Do to some advice from gamer210, I changed a few things around. I gave Elaina some basic gear(that may or may not change depending on how things go), gave her a new skill (a heavy hitter but low accuracy move), and found out why the Priestess fight was so hard, I did not check the skills I gave her. Made some changes there. I did test it a few times, so you should be able to win. I need to check fights before I release them. My bad. Hope people enjoy it so far. Feel free to comment about what I should add, or if something can be improved. Or ways I could take the story. I know gamer210 has some interesting ideas.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:13 am

There’s one thing that needs to be figured out before long will there be areas with random enemy encounters by either boom your in the fighting stage or you run into them on the field the second option mite be better since your having difficulty gauging opponent strength so if people are having trouble they can evade until they recover at a inn or bed

Also monster drops sometimes in games the money U grab early is small but monster material can be used for crafting upgrading and selling but not sure upgrading and crafting but selling and trading mite do better like trade quests and upgrade facilities lets say a ship you stole or bartered.

Lastly sometimes you can have a vote poll to figure out what side content and towns to fill and for main quest line she can take care of trouble in the woods and get audience at the mansion either before or after the woods part since your new to all this I say ban her from eating key plot characters she can try but is given incentive or indigestion to let those ones go.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:23 pm

I checked the new nun and now she’s more beatable but there’s still a bug in the hide and seek game if the player finds all three kids but takes a while with reading the script it triggers the you can’t find me scene if there’s a timer in some parts that timer needs to either pause during talks or just stop it when the player the reaches the last chid to keep better track of these put the timer in the top right corner of the screen.

Back to the thought of team members to keep it simple and avoid bugs focus on a party of 4 each that means three other with their own specialty and fill a fetish of the audience like some will want a tall muscular woman others a cute loli and monster girls have been the raise.

I can think two that can Both fill fetish’s an combat roles lets start with healer I think you can introduce this one with little effort have our lady directed to the mansion and the current lord or youngest daughter is a gothic Lolita these haven’t been scene lately and not on current projects so you stand apart from those.

Now to start what I said before about trouble in the woods let’s say the house is being pressured to give up land or trading rights and ruffians have been assaulting their home and the royalty sent letters they can fix it all now Elaina will exterminate and investigate for clues about the case and theirs a trend eating maids so the player could have one first visit or a clue that points out a spy leads to the Lolita eating her it can be something anticipate and when it’s over they get a healer and travel gold for new equipment.

Okay the tall one for this I was thinking a minotaur girl it would cross a lot of ground their tall muscular and perfect warriors she could be placed in either the mountain or to be free from a witch in the tower.

For the personalities of these two the gothic Lolita could be blunt course but insightful to make her charming for minotaur innocent childlike as in curious like a child but watch out when her fuse is lit.

Combat roles healer Lolita traditionally healers do recovery cures and buffs but maybe for this one debuffs or hexes to change things plus getting a healer early on mite balance out some leap in enemy strength if it Occus.
Minotaur girl warrior is pretty self explanatory some get a sweeping attack/5 hit random okay for groups great for single bosses plus stat growth for warriors sometimes mean they can skip trading up gear for a town or two.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:05 pm

gamer210 wrote:I checked the new nun and now she’s more beatable but there’s still a bug in the hide and seek game if the player finds all three kids but takes a while with reading the script it triggers the you can’t find me scene if there’s a timer in some parts that timer needs to either pause during talks or just stop it when the player the reaches the last chid to keep better track of these put the timer in the top right corner of the screen.

Back to the thought of team members to keep it simple and avoid bugs focus on a party of 4 each that means three other with their own specialty and fill a fetish of the audience like some will want a tall muscular woman others a cute loli and monster girls have been the raise.

I can think two that can Both fill fetish’s an combat roles lets start with healer I think you can introduce this one with little effort have our lady directed to the mansion and the current lord or youngest daughter is a gothic Lolita these haven’t been scene lately and not on current projects so you stand apart from those.

Now to start what I said before about trouble in the woods let’s say the house is being pressured to give up land or trading rights and ruffians have been assaulting their home and the royalty sent letters they can fix it all now Elaina will exterminate and investigate for clues about the case and theirs a trend eating maids so the player could have one first visit or a clue that points out a spy leads to the Lolita eating her it can be something anticipate and when it’s over they get a healer and travel gold for new equipment.

Okay the tall one for this I was thinking a minotaur girl it would cross a lot of ground their tall muscular and perfect warriors she could be placed in either the mountain or to be free from a witch in the tower.

For the personalities of these two the gothic Lolita could be blunt course but insightful to make her charming for minotaur innocent childlike as in curious like a child but watch out when her fuse is lit.

Combat roles healer Lolita traditionally healers do recovery cures and buffs but maybe for this one debuffs or hexes to change things plus getting a healer early on mite balance out some leap in enemy strength if it Occus.
Minotaur girl warrior is pretty self explanatory some get a sweeping attack/5 hit random okay for groups great for single bosses plus stat growth for warriors sometimes mean they can skip trading up gear for a town or two.

All good ideas, and something to think about. I may not use all of it as is, likely change up a few things. But the poll part is a problem. Problem being I tried to set it up, but couldn't figure it out after looking around for half an hour. If you know how I would be thankful.

Not to sure on how to do a timer, but getting it to pause while talking to the kids shouldn't be to much of a problem. Thanks for the info. As I write the lines, I just speed through them and didn't think about how long it would take for people to read them.

Not to sure about random encounter thing right now, but I think I will set up an area for some static ones for testing. Set up some easy, medium and hard fights to test the waters and get some skill on that area. Also, give people something to do for awhile. I do like the crating idea, but it's likely to be done later as it would likely take a lot of work.

Finally, the two member ideas, not going to say much now, but I like the Lolita idea, not so much the Minotaur girl warrior but maybe still if people want that. Who am I to judge.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby BurningHeart » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:18 pm

Nevermind, google is so helpful when I remember to use it. So the poll will be up for the next 30ish days. In the mean time, add your own ideas for the next poll. This should really help direct my focus better. In the mean time, I will be working on the church and getting that done. Hopefully...
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:22 am

there is another idea for warrior is a wolf girl as for different types of monster girls that can be used as team mate a golem one that's earthy in color and brick at the hands and feet then soft clay in all the right curves. then there's gargoyle girl there was one melty's quest and they made her a futanari.

Then there are the classics slime girl, nekomata cat girl, salamander, and centaur now these might not fit either but if you can get that poll up and running you can use for party member and route if the poll is set on which warrior/teammate they want it can set the next turn example the salamander and gargoyle would be set for the mountain.
The slime an golem the tower lastly one or more characters can be recurring figures that give hints or the damsel you most save time and again.

PS I know patreon has a easier time setting polls and you may not need the money but you can use it to pay for a good programer and/or developer it all depends on what kind of rate of progress YOU want to maintain that would make YOU happy it all begins and ends with that :!:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:44 pm

I saw poll you put up and the choice of respawn system which mite be good the way that others do it is they set one checkpoint to before you enter the area that way if it was consequence of choice they can try the other picks .

another thing you mite want to add a move that forfeits the fight some people want to be both prey an pred and paired with the respawn system if they fall in battle they won’t have lose as much progress if they forgot to save in a wail this should be implemented before your first fight zone.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:36 pm

For planning in general I think a map of names and locations will Whittle down your time on making new new areas if you have a decent idea of location like port towns, trade towns, farms and cities you can gauge the size beforehand the map can be done wile your getting the foundation down the starting island done.

When the foundation is sound for a game it means growth rate for the team weapon and Armor sets for Progression to sold and found in shops for just think of three usually early sets have stats 3 to 5 points higher then previous and moves to learn the leader usually is a jack of all trades but to be tactful an if you decide on full team then maybe give her thief skills like steel an mug and a bet of magic to aim at weak points or add status ailments.

Two last things a theme of story like how much drama you want the audience to feel anticipation for scenes and if you want comedy here and there.
Comedy would be easy for instance a companion that questions your moral choices or wanted that prey themselves.
I think it depends what kind of adventure will dictate the formula of drama and anticipation their are two grand strokes the story can take the first would building a rebellion this would be tricky as it would require a larger cast of characters that tie together.
Second option is wild trip around the world looking for clues to the royalties shift in behaviour and foil any schemes that would grant them power and prestige this would give more freedom and flexibility moving forward :idea:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:08 pm

I thought of another monster girl teammate an oni or orgress there mainly they look like horned amazon warriors and wear skimpy leather armor
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Checked the game and it looks like the only event are the First battle/guard
and the Hide&seek one.

Also a bug, for the first battle, in the Extremely Rare case that the NPC Misses every time, and you win the battle, the game softlocks, till you loose the battle.

Maybe add a event that you can eat the Guard.

As for story, i would first suggest Writing the script you had in mind, then start making NPC Placeholder events. that can later be Replaced with the Actual event
darknessblades
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:08 am

darknessblades wrote:Checked the game and it looks like the only event are the First battle/guard
and the Hide&seek one.

Also a bug, for the first battle, in the Extremely Rare case that the NPC Misses every time, and you win the battle, the game softlocks, till you loose the battle.

As for story, i would first suggest Writing the script you had in mind, then start making NPC Placeholder events. that can later be Replaced with the Actual event

He has a point when writing a story there are three phases intro problem and Solution and for games it’s scenarios thats another main component and some games have multiple endings but since it’s your first crack at it I would suggest two end scenarios one just settling at a outcome and the second chasing it further to find either the face behind the mask or the real Final boss fight.

Right now you just need few scenarios on what shifted the royals mind set toward elainas crew one that will raise suspense is a behind closed doors Coup d’état this can be split into three scenarios.
1st a classic throne ascension through assassination 2nd replacing the family head with an impostor with the real one either killed or locked away 3rd an advisor or devil manipulating the royal family to pursue darker thoughts wail advancing its own schemes.

I believe when you figure the middle phase the problem phase and scenario on first ending you will have a better time on the intro stage and you don’t need to over exert yourself you just need to flex and work those skills the start can be your prologue on how you should rotate your schedule for each step, problem, and debugging period.

Just tackle each problem one at a time and you’ll get there PS I thought of a method of crafting and monster drops but I’ll save it for when the story is closer to having more regular fights. :-D
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:29 pm

wait a sec where in the world is the blue haired girl hiding? i feel like i litteraly checked the whole map.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:12 am

Zbeubyx wrote:wait a sec where in the world is the blue haired girl hiding? i feel like i litteraly checked the whole map.

Find the first two first then she shows on the map left hand side to be specific
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:43 am

darknessblades wrote:Checked the game and it looks like the only event are the First battle/guard
and the Hide&seek one.

I don't understand how you won that fight, as you aren't meant to, even with the misses. How does the ai miss that much? I may just add a auto win for the ai if it gets to low.

Sorry for the lack of events, this game is early on and I work somewhat on the slow side. I want to take my time and work at a pace I can handle with everything else that goes on in my life. I do work on it a few hours at least each week, sometimes more. The guard will have an event where you will be able to eat her later on, but that is much later on. She is meant to be to strong for the player right now. :gulp:

NPC Placeholder events?? Not fully sure what you mean by that, but I am guessing you mean something like common events or something.

Sorry I am not the most active person, but I do read each comment... even if I take awhile.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:40 pm

BurningHeart wrote:
and the Hide&seek one.

I don't understand how you won that fight, as you aren't meant to, even with the misses. How does the ai miss that much? I may just add a auto win for the ai if it gets to low.

Sorry for the lack of events, this game is early on and I work somewhat on the slow side. I want to take my time and work at a pace I can handle with everything else that goes on in my life. I do work on it a few hours at least each week, sometimes more. The guard will have an event where you will be able to eat her later on, but that is much later on. She is meant to be to strong for the player right now. :gulp:

NPC Placeholder events?? Not fully sure what you mean by that, but I am guessing you mean something like common events or something.

Sorry I am not the most active person, but I do read each comment... even if I take awhile.

it most of happened when you revamped Elaina's specs an gear so you mite want to change the guards defence an hit rate.

as for fights to win always test them first to see if it's too soft or too hard for that point in the story and for first place to recover HP n MP have her barrow the pink girls bed and before I forget again add a skill to forfeit the fight for players to see enemy predators in action and so if another fight gets a softlock it mean a fight just goes around an around.

lastly there's an artist in the vore game blog who has a game chocola and it as enemy sprites to engage battle and putting her game into chapter by chapter episodes so the players can carryover save data to the next.

Right now she is almost ready her next instalment and she’s a man operation plus I think all her background and characters are original she draws them herself so her style and your's mite be compatible.

the part where she’s was stuck on is moving the save data from episode 1 to episode 2 because she changed the platform software the data can't be rede so suggested he revamp episode 1 with the new platform I hope you find a friend and mentor in her.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:55 am

This might sound stupid, but how do I run the game? There is no zip folder to have everything set up. Can someone help plz?
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Is the game abandoned?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BurningHeart » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:17 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:This might sound stupid, but how do I run the game? There is no zip folder to have everything set up. Can someone help plz?

So, I don't fully understand the problem. I assume you downloaded the file. You unzip it, and that's it. After you unzip it, go into the file and find something titled "Game" and double click it to play. If you need more help, if you could explain it a bit more I may be able to help more. I don't know a lot.

Souls6 wrote:Is the game abandoned?

No, I just ran into some problems in real life, and am bad at this. A little update would help as well. Tripped and got a small head injury that cost be 2,000 dollars. It was like five I stiches too. Happened just shortly after my last update and finally payed it off around the time you posted. I also ran into dialogue problems with it and kill my mood for the game and am still working on it. It is by far the most trouble I have with working on this. Also, I am lazy. ^^;
I am planning for an update for the end of next month. But knowing me, I will possible miss it. Something I have noticed it, the combat seems a little too close and Critical Strike, I don't know, I think it may be to strong but maybe its to early to tell. I planning to be redoing a lot of background work on stats and how attacks work so hopefully I don't mess things up. But what do you all think. Should I stay the course or do a little redo on some things? (a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 how it works by default, a.atk * 2 - b.def * 2 what I use for basic attack right now)
I don't know the future, but I do know that so long as people want to play this game, I will continue to work on it.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 am

See that's the thing, there is not compressed folder for me to zip. When I download it, it doesn't give me a compressed folder for me to extract. It just sends me to internet explorer to open it there and it doesn't open. I sound so stupid saying that...I'm not sure.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game